forum

girugamesh - Chimera

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Majii
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 13:17:04

Artist: girugamesh
Title: Chimera
BPM: 198
Filesize: 4256kb
Play Time: 03:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extra (5.29 stars, 1026 notes)
Download: girugamesh - Chimera
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
New Project

Extra Diff mostly done, just needs more hitsounds and needs modded :)

Edit: :c
iiko
I love this map so much! mapping Incomplete would be fucking amazing though
Topic Starter
Majii

Kasane Teto wrote:

I love this map so much! mapping Incomplete would be fucking amazing though
Hey, thank you! I've been trying to get people to mod it, but no one is biting :c I've also been trying to mod maps, but every single one I see, I don't know how to give advice to!

But thank you for writing! Share it around with your friends and maybe someone will help me out and mod it! <3
iiko
I'm not a modder, sorry. But I do have some friends who can possibly give some opinions on it.
iiko
Alright, big important mapping rule you missed.

From the Ranking Criteria: Approved Category is only for Marathon maps. Long maps with over 5 minutes of draining time fit the Approval category. Only then they are allowed to be single difficulty mapsets. If they are below 5 minutes of draining time, a full difficulty spread is needed and the map will have to be ranked instead.

You should get more difficulties, then head into the modding forum. Okay? c:
Topic Starter
Majii

Kasane Teto wrote:

Alright, big important mapping rule you missed.

From the Ranking Criteria: Approved Category is only for Marathon maps. Long maps with over 5 minutes of draining time fit the Approval category. Only then they are allowed to be single difficulty mapsets. If they are below 5 minutes of draining time, a full difficulty spread is needed and the map will have to be ranked instead.

You should get more difficulties, then head into the modding forum. Okay? c:
Hehe, I know. I would have done that if it weren't for my computer dying. I haven't been able to map anything at all, which includes new difficulties, hence why I haven't touched this map and why it's in the graveyard.

Thank you, though! I really appreciate you coming here and writing on the thread and checking the map out! Once I get a new computer, I'll get right on into making those difficulties and trying to get it modded!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.