forum

how can i get back feel of playing osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bloodfog
It has been a while i haven't played osu, when i just came back, my skills and speed all worsen, how can i get back to how i used to be? :?
DeathHydra
By play more. How is that not obvious?
vinnicci
Knarf
afk more and then you will get used to it (like me)
After you hit the barrier of rank increase, it means you cannot improve more even you play more, and this also implies you will not become worse even you afk for a long time. This is like the case of mine.
So, try to pp farm!
Sandy Hoey

DeathAdderz wrote:

-Makishima S-
I ask myself the same. After curing RSI which took me good half year i just play too casualy. My monthly playcount went down from.... much to non.

After you hit the barrier of rank increase, it means you cannot improve more even you play more, and this also implies you will not become worse even you afk for a long time. This is like the case of mine.
U wut mate?
U another victim of "you will never improve" thread? Stop pls...
Playing more maps on edge is a process of improvement. Depends on human being, physical abilities, mentality it takes diffrent time.
You will not improve if you don't play more or play shit (like i am doing now).
Being consistent with your gameplay, having a daily routine = constant improvement.
Knarf
We need to respect out limit. It's not pessimistic, it's life.

OT: Try to play offline if you don't want to have "bad" score on your account. It's normal to practice like 2-3 days to get back the feeling for the first time. But after several afk periods, you can restore your skill by just playing 1-2 songs. It is also important not to push yourself too harshly after you come back.
-Makishima S-
We need to respect out limit. It's not pessimistic, it's life.
In life limits are not yet discovered. It's you who set them up...
Ronja

DeathAdderz wrote: