O!M 4K Newbie Queue [ NM ✘ | M4M ✘ | GD ✘ ]

posted
Total Posts
102
show more
ATing
Halo Amii ><

NM
Title : Alstroemeria Records - SACRIFICE feat.ayame
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/836072#mania/1752957
Duration : 2:10

feel free to reject if you don't like the song :3
Thanks!
dudehacker
Hi Amiichii,

M4M
Title : ne! ne! ne! - STARTails*
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/792380#mania/1662727
Duration : TV Size
Your Mod Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/860104/discussion/1807488/general
Mode: 7K
Please focus on HD diff.

Hope you like it, thanks
Syadow-
yak cape cari mod rupanya wkwkkwk
emO_Oticon
Hello!

NM
Title :Syui - Asakusa
Link :https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/864077#mania/1807276
Duration :3:14
Severino
hai h3h3
NM
Title : ChouCho - Happy Fate (Short Ver.)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1790273?m=0
Duration : 1:43

tengkyu
Topic Starter
Amiichii

_Asha wrote:

wow its revived



NM

Title :Umeboshi Chazuke-Bison Charge

Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/838465#mania/1785195

Duration :1:43

its not a anime song but i try my luck :3

thx :)
well, no anisong is no prob, but Sorry, the bpm so high. i dont like song with high bpm >220 (expect anisong)

Janko wrote:

NM
Title : BlackY - Beta (Camellia's "BlAst-Off" Remix)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/867241
Duration : 4:16

thx in advance
rejected, i dont like the song :3

ATing wrote:

Halo Amii ><



NM

Title : Alstroemeria Records - SACRIFICE feat.ayame

Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/836072#mania/1752957

Duration : 2:10

Thanks!
i will consider this. if i have more free time to mod, i will mod it :3

dudehacker wrote:

Hi Amiichii,



M4M

Title : ne! ne! ne! - STARTails*

Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/792380#mania/1662727

Duration : TV Size

Your Mod Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/860104/discussion/1807488/general

Mode: 7K

Please focus on HD diff.

Hope you like it, thanks
Accepted

Syadow- wrote:

yak cape cari mod rupanya wkwkkwk
something lah. wkwk

emO_Oticon wrote:

Hello!



NM

Title :Syui - Asakusa

Link :https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/864077#mania/1807276

Duration :3:14
rejected, kinda boring with the song :3

Severino wrote:

hai h3h3
NM
Title : ChouCho - Happy Fate (Short Ver.)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1790273?m=0
Duration : 1:43

tengkyu
Accepted

NM OPEN (1/3)
M4M OPEN (0/2)
OPEN GD REQ (∞/∞)
Note : Read the rule
LNP-
hello, NM request here

Title : Nekomata Master - Despair of ELFERIA
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/565431
Duration : 2:01

thanks in advance
[ Rurumo ]
sekali" minta req GD kebanyakan nm dari tadi
GD
Title :Before My Body Is Dry
Link :https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/871761#mania/1821417
Diff :SHD
Target Star Rating :4* upper
Duration :3.22
Tofu1222
NM here~
Title : Kill The Beat
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/861400#mania/1804330
Duration : 1:33

Thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
Amiichii

LNP- wrote:

hello, NM request here



Title : Nekomata Master - Despair of ELFERIA

Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/565431

Duration : 2:01



thanks in advance
OK

[ Rurumo ] wrote:

sekali" minta req GD kebanyakan nm dari tadi

GD

Title :Before My Body Is Dry

Link :https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/871761#mania/1821417

Diff :SHD

Target Star Rating :4* upper

Duration :3.22
wadu pak. ga bisa keknya aku. ga nemu spot buat abuse SR wkwk. so skip

Tofu1222 wrote:

NM here~
Title : Kill The Beat
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/861400#mania/1804330
Duration : 1:33

Thanks in advance!
Accepted

NM Closed (3/3)
M4M OPEN (0/2)
OPEN GD REQ (∞/∞)
Note : Read the rule
[OSC]Amagai
Hi~

GD req

Title : One Room Sugar Life (TV Size)

Link : Here

Diff : 5k Normal

Target Star Rating : 2.15* Max.

Duration : 1:29 (1:28 drain)

I'll try it.
ByDarking
m4m? :think:
Topic Starter
Amiichii

ByDarking wrote:

m4m? :think:
No for ur satan maps. No high bpm
ByDarking

Amiichii wrote:

ByDarking wrote:

m4m? :think:
No for ur satan maps. No high bpm
Oh, it's ok uwu
KeppSado
hi

M4M
Title : Tutti!
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/877844#mania/1857959
Duration : tv size 1:28
Your Mod Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/896368

thanks xd
Topic Starter
Amiichii

KeppSado wrote:

hi

M4M
Title : Tutti!
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/877844#mania/1857959
Duration : tv size 1:28
Your Mod Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/896368

thanks xd
Accepted but maybe it will be delayed. i'm kinda lazy :smh:
so i think better if i mod yours first then you mod mine if you really feel want to do m4m :smh:
Kyousukee
NM
Title : Futari no Honey Boy
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/899734#mania/1879399
Duration : 1:29

Thanks!
Lyz-
Hello

NM Req

Artist: THE ORAL CIGARETTES
Tittle: 5150
Length: 2:58
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/910266#mania/1899543

Thank's UwU
[Nakano Miku]
hello hello

NM request
Artist - Title: Nakanoke no Itsutsugo - Gotoubun no Kimochi (TV Size)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/912126#mania/1905459
Duration :1:28
I don't care a bit.
Thank you
rakh2502
hy hy Amii
can i ask for gd '∆')
hope u like it.

Title :Say it - yorushika
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/918758
Diff :Normal
Target SR :under 3.15* plz XD
Duration :1:27

tq tq
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply