forum

Support OSU! timer in game

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Gotcha4real
I don't want any old simple timer where you had to mouse mover and see how much time you have.

Change the hearts color to pink (to fit the tittle screen) or Yellow (The bars color on the support page) and starts to show the original white heart the more your support runs out. a clear and non-text way without going to the website :D
Nathanael
Not much important, but having a way ingame to keep track of the supporter duration is a good idea.
Additionally, showing the duration in the icon's tooltip (e.g. "You are a supporter! Expires 1 day(s).") could be better.
Luqanted

Nathanael wrote:

Not much important, but having a way ingame to keep track of the supporter duration is a good idea.
Additionally, showing the duration in the icon's tooltip (e.g. "You are a supporter! Expires 1 day(s).") could be better.
yeah, what Nathanael said was better. i support Nathanael's idea :^)
NeVMiku
And clicking the heart takes you to supporter site?
Paku-
no
Ashton
personally I really like this idea, but honestly, there is no real NEED for it, and there are lots of things that should be covered BEFORE we ever do get to the point where we should use this.

Good luck with making this happen, :)
Topic Starter
Gotcha4real

NeVe12p4wNeD wrote:

I dislike the idea of being taken away from the game to see something so simple it's why I like the color idea

Nathanael wrote:

Showing text is very easy fix to the problem but changing color of the heart is more creative. The tooltip is a great idea but I still dislike text walls
Piine
Maybe could be a idea to implement for osu!next?
NeVMiku

Gotcha4real wrote:

NeVe12p4wNeD wrote:

I dislike the idea of being taken away from the game to see something so simple it's why I like the color idea

Nathanael wrote:

Showing text is very easy fix to the problem but changing color of the heart is more creative. The tooltip is a great idea but I still dislike text walls
What I meant was to use the colour to indicate how much is left. Use Nathanael's idea to show exactly how much and use my idea if you ever want to buy more supporter.
Bara-
I don't call it high priority especially since my supporter ran out but I still find it nice
I only found out it expired said date after I got the mail from peppy
Upskirt
I think just a little note at the duration under the user plate or in settings would be fine or even perhaps around the heart icon on the bottom right would be cool too.

Also I recall being able to check the expiration date on the actual supporter page.

Useful idea though.
NeVMiku

Venzire wrote:

Also I recall being able to check the expiration date on the actual supporter page.
That still applies.