forum

[Archived] My tablet sensivity is making me crazy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SanzenSekai
Problem Details:
I have been having this problem for so long already and at the start it wasnt as bad but recently it just all got bad.

When i bought my tablet i setted everything up played osu and it was all fine.
Then some day somehow my tablet sensivity changed and i had to reset it all.
some day later it changed again and iahad to adjust it to get the same feeling.
From that point on i changed it from 1,24 to 1,08
1,08 to 1,03
And today it is too fast again and i have to decrease to osu sensivity again. This makes all no sense at all, no matter what i do i keep needing to decrease my osu sensivity to get the same sensivity.

My current tablet area is the same as it was since the first time my sens changed. ANd still somehow the sensivity of itself changes what shouldnt be possible.
Also i dont change settings besides osu or whatever it just happens and the tablet is quiet new so its very likely to be the tablet.

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
Andrea
Have you installed the drivers of your tablet? You can probably configure it better with the specific software.
Topic Starter
SanzenSekai
They have always been installed and updated.
Kao
Are you using a Huion tablet?
There was someone else having this problem

Takumi_Drift wrote:

So this is literally the third or fourth time that my sensitivity totally messes up when I start the game.
About 6 months ago I played with about 1.2 sensitivity. And then one day it seemed all messed up and had to drop it to about 0.9.
Then a month or so later it suddenly did it again, changed to 0.7 and moved on. Then again to 0.55.
It just seems to happen every month or two and it works fine in between. It's just so sudden, since like this morning I played fine and now I start the game and it's all weird again. I kinda just adjusted to it every time, but this time I really can't find a good sensitivity. I've also hit 0.4 which is the minimum so it's not gonna work if it happens again. It also shouldn't be my mouse because it works the same outside osu!
I also should mention that I just got a tablet last week, maybe that has something to do with it?
Please some advice because this is triggering me so hard that I have to adjust my playstyle so often and every time I have to step down on the difficulty of my songs a bit...

Tablet: Huion 420
Mouse: Steelseries Rival 100
osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
However, I think it has to do with input lag
Go to settings and enable fps counter,
See while playing if it's > 6ms
NeVMiku

101danny101 wrote:

They have always been installed and updated.
That might be the problem. A tablet driver isn't something like a usual driver. Most of the time it will change the feeling of your tablet cursor in addition to (maybe) fixing some stuff. Try sticking with one driver.

Also maybe relevant t/341355