Thank you S a n d for your mod!
S a n d wrote:
Taiko mod request from: Alepat
Request Type: M4M
Request Diff: -
Modding Content: Kantan, Futsuu, Muzukashii, Oni
*Note: I mod map according to my style of mapping, so sorry if it is unpractical >_<*
- Please consider using a higher HP, and lower OD for easier diffs such as Kantan and Futsuu. Okay
- The difficulty gap between Futsuu and Muzukashii is tooooooo big, I will explain it in Muzukashii mod. oh damn x.x
- Well memed :^) t-ty ><
- 00:16:899 - Change to D? I don't see why not, it's a new section, there's strong emphasis in music as well. Like what you did in 00:27:566 or 00:48:899 Changed
-- 00:51:566 - Change to K? Same reason as above ^ (Inconsistent to 01:02:233 for example), if you are worried about beginner players having a hard time reading, dw, it's all blue, it shouldn't matter. okay, my bad 'w'
- 01:10:899 - Would recommend that the spinner starts here, so it follows the same 1/1 pattern spacing of d d you had before. good
- 01:15:566 - Remove finisher? There isn't really any sound to emphasize here. (You don't have a finisher here in Futsuu) I tried to follow the previous big note, I already saw that it was wrong
-- 01:26:233 - Same suggestion as above ^ ^^
- 01:28:899 - Change to k? It's a higher pitch when compared to previous note. nope, i'm trying to follow the voice so, compared with the higher pitch you're right, i changed the previous note as d
- 02:01:899 OR 02:02:233 - Change to K? They are clearly not the same sound, and this would add some variation in the ending as well. changed 02:02:233 -
- 00:05:899 - Change to k? Clearly a different sound when compared to previous and following note. okay
- 00:00:899 ~ 00:15:566 - Would seriously consider adding some more breaks in here, the density in this one is what a typical Muzukashii would look like tbh. deleted some notes in the dddd stream
- 00:51:566 - Change to D? Again, finisher consistency issue compared to 01:02:233 changed
- 01:39:233 - Delete? Some break. uh... okay
- 02:02:233 - Same suggestion as Kantan. changed!
Okay, for Muzukashii I'm just going to point out why this is DEFINITELY UNRANKABLE. In Muzukashii, the most you could do is triplet of the same color (for example: ddd and kkk), in some very rare occasions, ddk or kkd could be used. Which, 00:56:899 - the kkddk is definitely a no go, 01:00:066 - is definitely a slap to the face by BNs. Some other dead to BN examples could be found in 01:02:233 ddddd, 01:03:566 ddkkd, 01:10:233 ddddd. And these are not even to mention the amount of ddk or kkd used in Muzukashii here. This itself could be an Oni, while your Oni diff should be Inner Oni if that's the case.
Please consider remapping the section mentioned above, or rename this to Oni, rename Oni to Inner Oni and create a second Muzukashii. Okay, thank you for explain me q.q
- 00:05:899 - Change to k? Same suggestion as the one in Futsuu. changed
- 00:16:066 - It's important to note that in this ddddddd stream, the only 1/6 sound that is present in the music is 00:16:066, there's no 1/6 sound in 00:15:733 Converted all stream into spinner
- 00:19:066 - Change to k? Increase in pitch, also inconsistent with 00:24:399
- 01:10:566 - Change to k? Increase in pitch when compared to the dd before it. is this a Oni? dude, the mapping is difficult
- 01:13:899 - Change to k? Follows the song better. good!
-- 01:16:566 - Same suggestion as above ^ yay
GL with your meme =w=