---------------
La Cataline
o/
Orgol
~
cacipan
:)
Muffin Turtle
Wow, great map :O I'm starring this for sure. I think this will get approved ^^ Just one thing to consider is adding maybe one or two more maps of different levels. Your map will be alot more popular if it appeals to a lot of different kinds of players. Also, remember visual appeal - maybe try matching the note colors with the backgrounds, and adding some custom skins - you can probably find a KH skin if you hunt around.

What a great remix :D I've never heard it before.
eveless
0.0/
S o r d a
>.<
Reisyth
:)
Topic Starter
Natteke

Muffin Turtle wrote:

Just one thing to consider is adding maybe one or two more maps of different levels. Your map will be alot more popular if it appeals to a lot of different kinds of players. Also, remember visual appeal - maybe try matching the note colors with the backgrounds, and adding some custom skins - you can probably find a KH skin if you hunt around.
WOW!! REALLY??
Reiji-RJ
senaya
I still think that you should change the offset to something near 1232, I have avg 0ms late on that one (so selfish)
Topic Starter
Natteke
AAAAAAAAA stop posting
Topic Starter
Natteke
Replaced with a new better map \:D/ Sorry guys
Shiirn
(ノ゚ω゚)ノ
Patchouli
Protteke~<3
namazun
\:D\
Void
lol
m i z u k i
:oops:
h3k1ru
:oops:
Mantis
Ikillforpies
I love 07th Expansion!
Cat
+
aevv_old
fun
Charsi
Shiro
Well. Stop making perfect maps. ;~;

There are few "hidden" sliders, but I could play them perfectly fine even at first try, and they go well with the flow and the patterns.

Also pointed out a too large background.
James2250
Your offset sounds slightly late to me at the moment. Try 7,041 (jericho agrees :P) Don't forget to resnap all notes/timing sections

Easy:
01:31:219 (2,3) - although its for your pattern I would try and avoid spacing changes like this on an Easy
01:45:032 (2,3) - ^

Normal:
00:47:622 (1) - remove new combo? It isn't really needed

Hard:
02:14:169 (5,1) - you might want to move this pattern around just so no one complains they didn't see the repeat fast enough

Seeing as its only a very small timing change I should be able to rank after fixes

Looks good now

Ranked~
Ikillforpies
another 07th expansion song ranked ^-^
AngelHoney
Garven
Hey, starless bubble. Gratz anyway, Natte~