show more
Druidianna
Great map :)
Teras
Moare Rena
MOARE
Sir Minelli
Hello,

You have only x2 osu! difficulties, I suggest creating A "Hard". You have Easy and Insane at the moment.

00:27:856 - I feel that the kiai timing should being here in both of the difficulties.

I suggest adding an epilepsy warning. You can find that at: Song setup / Storyboarding / Misc. Toggles: Display epilepsy warning.

[Odaril's Easy]

Minor aesthetic suggestion:
01:26:986 (1) - Align with fading (3)

[SC]

00:20:790 (9) - New combo here to avoid reaching (15)
00:24:269 (14) - ^ to avoid (18)
00:47:747 (12) - ^ to avoid (15)

Good luck.
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

Sir Minelli wrote:

Hello,

You have only x2 osu! difficulties, I suggest creating A "Hard". You have Easy and Insane at the moment.

00:27:856 - I feel that the kiai timing should being here in both of the difficulties.

I suggest adding an epilepsy warning. You can find that at: Song setup / Storyboarding / Misc. Toggles: Display epilepsy warning.

[Odaril's Easy]

Minor aesthetic suggestion:
01:26:986 (1) - Align with fading (3)

[SC]

00:20:790 (9) - New combo here to avoid reaching (15)
00:24:269 (14) - ^ to avoid (18)
00:47:747 (12) - ^ to avoid (15)

Good luck.
Done and fixed everything. Hard and Normal are on their way, ETA 50 years.
Haneii
SB <3

No complaints - will mod again once normal and hard are done~
Copter-kun
quick mod :3

Odari's easy

found nothing here

lepidon! Taiko Oni

nope

Roko-don's Taiko

nope

SC

nice diff >w<

00:10:682 (9) add combo
00:10:790 (1) remove combo
00:19:160 (3) remove finish

nice SB xD
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

Copter-kun wrote:

quick mod :3

Odari's easy

found nothing here

lepidon! Taiko Oni

nope

Roko-don's Taiko

nope

SC

nice diff >w<

00:10:682 (9) add combo - okay.
00:10:790 (1) remove combo - okay.
00:19:160 (3) remove finish - no, that's lame.

nice SB xD
Omega
None-IRC mod is for weaklings. Have a star instead.
PsychoSkill
star^^
Natteke
Useless star
Suimya
Rena-chan >3<
maal
not letting this die, since i want to see this get further. no star though. :<
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

Emaal wrote:

Oh come ON. It's not getting further until the next osu! update no matter what, anyway.
maal

Rena-chan wrote:

Emaal wrote:

Oh come ON. It's not getting further until the next osu! update no matter what, anyway.
you know what. FUCK YOU. :<
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

Emaal wrote:

Rena-chan wrote:

you know what. FUCK YOU. :<
What ? Didn't I already state several times that I WILL be getting this ranked, but NOT before osz2 and more than 5 combocolours ?
maal
never heard that.
roleykatsu
This needs moar stars NOW.

Really awesome map and the storyboard is just...... :cry: meloves it too much.
SapphireGhost
Put your guest mappers in tags, please. That's all.
And this IS constructively adding to the thread, I promise!
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

SapphireGhost wrote:

Put your guest mappers in tags, please. That's all.
And this IS constructively adding to the thread, I promise!
I've already stated a million billion times that I'm going to do that when I have all diffs ready, you're not adding anything constructive at all.
> :<

Just let it get graved already, you guise. Nothing is happening before the next public osu! update regardless of anything, anyway.
Soaprman
And if I'm going to tell you I like it on IRC, I might as well come star it here.
D33d
Bumping this thread to say that I'm still wanting to make a Hard for this, but I'm still not quite sure how to map it. I have some ideas, but it's more about stringing them together. Have a new-fangled, stripped-down kudosu star.

DEEDIT: I've finished this already. I know that you haven't been giving this map any attention recently, but the mapset's cool and I'd really wanted to map this since you'd put out a general request. I just didn't have the chops for it back then.

I've tried to make the map feel at least remotely similar to [SC], only with few uses of 1/4 as you'd asked. There are some 1/4 stacks where I deem them to be appropriate, but the general feel is 1, 2, 3, 4.

DEEDIT: I've remembered how to force specific combo colours, so I've done so to make everything look right.

I'm also going to try and make some cool digital-looking hitbursts, so that they're nice and small and I can keep my beautiful round-and-round patterns.

DEEDIT: Reuploaded my diff, with a couple of pattern fixes and also stack leniency turned down. Much better.

Download: Paul Bazooka - The Rain Maker (Rena-chan) [Deed's Hard].osu
Koko Ban

what Rain Maker's composer has to say about this beatmap
Hanyuu
omg stop mapping DJMAX
pity enough you spelled the source wrong

Please refer to the franchise as "DJMAX". This is how it is originally spelled by the Pentavision. "DJ Max" is an incorrect spelling which comes from the mistake made by the United States based publisher PM Studios when they released "Fever". They've fixed their mistake in later Northern America releases of DJMAX but western community still uses "DJ Max". It's also highly confusing because there's a DJ called "DJ Max"
~~
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.