Paul Bazooka - The Rain Maker

posted
Total Posts
35
show more
Teras
Moare Rena
MOARE
Sir Minelli
Hello,


You have only x2 osu! difficulties, I suggest creating A "Hard". You have Easy and Insane at the moment.

00:27:856 - I feel that the kiai timing should being here in both of the difficulties.

I suggest adding an epilepsy warning. You can find that at: Song setup / Storyboarding / Misc. Toggles: Display epilepsy warning.


[Odaril's Easy]

Minor aesthetic suggestion:
01:26:986 (1) - Align with fading (3)


[SC]

00:20:790 (9) - New combo here to avoid reaching (15)
00:24:269 (14) - ^ to avoid (18)
00:47:747 (12) - ^ to avoid (15)


Good luck.
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

Sir Minelli wrote:

Hello,


You have only x2 osu! difficulties, I suggest creating A "Hard". You have Easy and Insane at the moment.

00:27:856 - I feel that the kiai timing should being here in both of the difficulties.

I suggest adding an epilepsy warning. You can find that at: Song setup / Storyboarding / Misc. Toggles: Display epilepsy warning.


[Odaril's Easy]

Minor aesthetic suggestion:
01:26:986 (1) - Align with fading (3)


[SC]

00:20:790 (9) - New combo here to avoid reaching (15)
00:24:269 (14) - ^ to avoid (18)
00:47:747 (12) - ^ to avoid (15)


Good luck.
Done and fixed everything. Hard and Normal are on their way, ETA 50 years.
Haneii
SB <3

No complaints - will mod again once normal and hard are done~
Copter-kun
quick mod :3

Odari's easy

found nothing here

lepidon! Taiko Oni

nope

Roko-don's Taiko

nope

SC

nice diff >w<

00:10:682 (9) add combo
00:10:790 (1) remove combo
00:19:160 (3) remove finish

nice SB xD
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

Copter-kun wrote:

quick mod :3

Odari's easy

found nothing here

lepidon! Taiko Oni

nope

Roko-don's Taiko

nope

SC

nice diff >w<

00:10:682 (9) add combo - okay.
00:10:790 (1) remove combo - okay.
00:19:160 (3) remove finish - no, that's lame.

nice SB xD
Omega
None-IRC mod is for weaklings. Have a star instead.
PsychoSkill
star^^
Natteke
Useless star
Sekai
Rena-chan >3<
maal
not letting this die, since i want to see this get further. no star though. :<
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

Emaal wrote:

not letting this die, since i want to see this get further. no star though. :<
Oh come ON. It's not getting further until the next osu! update no matter what, anyway.
maal

Rena-chan wrote:

Emaal wrote:

not letting this die, since i want to see this get further. no star though. :<
Oh come ON. It's not getting further until the next osu! update no matter what, anyway.
you know what. FUCK YOU. :<
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

Emaal wrote:

Rena-chan wrote:

Oh come ON. It's not getting further until the next osu! update no matter what, anyway.
you know what. FUCK YOU. :<
What ? Didn't I already state several times that I WILL be getting this ranked, but NOT before osz2 and more than 5 combocolours ?
maal
never heard that.
roleykatsu
This needs moar stars NOW.


Really awesome map and the storyboard is just...... :cry: meloves it too much.
SapphireGhost
Put your guest mappers in tags, please. That's all.
And this IS constructively adding to the thread, I promise!
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

SapphireGhost wrote:

Put your guest mappers in tags, please. That's all.
And this IS constructively adding to the thread, I promise!
I've already stated a million billion times that I'm going to do that when I have all diffs ready, you're not adding anything constructive at all.
> :<

Just let it get graved already, you guise. Nothing is happening before the next public osu! update regardless of anything, anyway.
Soaprman
And if I'm going to tell you I like it on IRC, I might as well come star it here.
D33d
Bumping this thread to say that I'm still wanting to make a Hard for this, but I'm still not quite sure how to map it. I have some ideas, but it's more about stringing them together. Have a new-fangled, stripped-down kudosu star.

DEEDIT: I've finished this already. I know that you haven't been giving this map any attention recently, but the mapset's cool and I'd really wanted to map this since you'd put out a general request. I just didn't have the chops for it back then.

I've tried to make the map feel at least remotely similar to [SC], only with few uses of 1/4 as you'd asked. There are some 1/4 stacks where I deem them to be appropriate, but the general feel is 1, 2, 3, 4.

DEEDIT: I've remembered how to force specific combo colours, so I've done so to make everything look right.

I'm also going to try and make some cool digital-looking hitbursts, so that they're nice and small and I can keep my beautiful round-and-round patterns.

DEEDIT: Reuploaded my diff, with a couple of pattern fixes and also stack leniency turned down. Much better.

Download: Paul Bazooka - The Rain Maker (Rena-chan) [Deed's Hard].osu
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply