Isn't DJ YOSHITAKA the one who composed the CaptivAte series?
Performer is AI iirc.
Performer is AI iirc.
Huh. Song title has little to do with my point : lOooh you meant for the beatmap's title lol x)
I'm just wondering why it's not composer & performer for artist and instead, the franchise name..
o hey,i should've had also tell you this earlier,but i kinda just updated the sb D:I'll add them to the tags!
iidx 13th's main theme is Custom Drive
iidx 12th's ending theme is CaptivAte ~Clean~
iidx 15th's main theme is THE FANG (TROOPERS STANCE)
they're all by dj yoshitaka ofcourse
-You have the countdown set skinned in your folder but it is currently disabled on all of the difficulties, either change that or delete the files oops! removed themThanks for modding!
-Your spinner doesn't look like it is perfectly centered so it moves around slightly while spinning, you could try and see what you can do about fixing that Wow. It's barely visible! It doesn't look like a big deal to me.
-Seeing as you are fading them in/out probably a better idea to make all of your SB images 800x600 I'd rather not re-storyboard the entire thing
-You have 2 osb files in your folder, seeing as they both have code in them delete one of them Done
-You need to include a spinner approach circle in the folder to complete your set Added
-You don't need "CaptivAte" or "DJ YOSHITAKA" or "Beatmania IIDX" etc in tags Removed
-Sooo many combobursts~ Yes
00:12:303 (4) - can't have hold sliders for approval maps either. It messes with the main menu pulsing and causes the overall timing of the map to go off slightly (as well as peppy saying no). Made the section inherited. Wanna keep the slider
05:01:350 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I don't recommend 5% volume for any notes/sliders as it can be pretty hard to hear and annoys players. Raise it slightly? (Same for the parts after this) No
10:21:320 (1) - I would say keep the 2000 auto rule for spinners on approval maps too so.. Fixed
10:44:206 (1) - no hold sliders Made the section inherited
-Enable the epelsy warning seeing as the other difficulty has it Done
The mapset looks pretty nice in general, but quite a few general issues to go over.
Call me back after fixes and I will rebubble.
[Skin & SB]Other than that, fixed everything! Thanks \:d/
- I recommend to center the spinner-circle, too. It looks neat, so it should also spin neatly I can't center it and it doesn't seem neccesary to me
- the glow effect on sliderpoint10 and sliderpoint30 are cut on the top I've been usind these points for over a year and never noticed that. I can't even see what's wrong with them.
- I would try to use 800x600 images for the SB, it wouldn't be much work, since you only have to scale and move the pics once (which can be done by code) and then use the current SB code for the other effects ( primary fading). I got all the resized images but when I swap them they appear too small in-game. I don't know what to do about that.
- the slow sections are codehacked, and as much as this works with the map, it's said to be unrankable and not implemented in the editor... minimum is x0.5 What? D: No way I'm changing my slow sections!
- 00:12:303 (4) - this slider is too slow (x0.13 section) x
- 04:04:256 (8,1) - the stream jump might be a bit hard here keeping this
- 05:16:256 (8,1) - and even harder here (this is really too much here, imo) removed (8)
- 10:44:206 (1) - this slider is too slow, too (x0.20 section) x