forum

[Archived] Ban Appealing

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lnzr_old
Beuchi-chan made ​​a ban for making a joke, just ask me something and she gets a ban for 24 hours, this is too much, I have not evaded anything to make the ban is long :/
Derekku

LANZER wrote:

Beuchi-chan made ​​a ban for making a joke, just ask me something and she gets a ban for 24 hours, this is too much, I have not evaded anything to make the ban is long :/
Don't joke about cheats. Also, this isn't your first chat offense.
Lnzr_old

Derekku wrote:

LANZER wrote:

Don't joke about cheats. Also, this isn't your first chat offense.
24HRS not think too much, did not know what to say "lend me your cheats nvid4x" as a joke could be very wrong, I can first having silenced?
Beuchi
I've already told you in PM, no.

You were literally "asking for cheat links because certain people linked you some and the links didn't work", it doesn't matter if it was a joke or not and it's even worse if you involve people in it that has nothing to do with it. You deserve the ban and it's not going to get shorter, sorry.
Lnzr_old
I can shorten the time to 20 hrs?
whymeman

LANZER wrote:

I can shorten the time to 20 hrs?
No.
Yakety Saxer
Why was I banned for 1 hour and then unbanned again #Lulz
mm201
I wasn't there but my first guess is someone's autocomplete misfired? You should always wait a few minutes in case your ban is an accident.
Mukku

Derekku wrote:

@Mukku: More specifically, a 24-hour IP ban for all of your irc clients. I've seen at least the mukku ones all online at once on a daily basis; are they really all needed?

[01:32] * BanchoBot sets mode: +v hirvio_mur
[01:32] * BanchoBot sets mode: +v mukku<3
[01:32] * BanchoBot sets mode: +v mukku
[01:32] * BanchoBot sets mode: +v kaunis_prinsessa
[01:32] * BanchoBot sets mode: +v ArgusTangentti
[01:32] * BanchoBot sets mode: +v loigb<3
[01:32] * BanchoBot sets mode: +v mukku_
[01:32] * BanchoBot sets mode: +v mukku__
[01:32] * BanchoBot sets mode: +v mukku___
Oh so thats why. You are very right, they are not needed at all. I don't know how it works but I didn't make all that on purpose. I guess I should try and find out how to actually stop those clients from automatically connecting over and over again. Just closing them doesn't seem to do the trick.
Bakario
how many time >_>?
Starrodkirby86
There isn't any ban under your name at this moment. It must have finished sometime ago.
Bakario

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

There isn't any ban under your name at this moment. It must have finished sometime ago.
._. okay
Bass
So I've got banned. Why and for how long?
Suimya
=w=
i know why but for how long?
Derekku
Bass/Sekai: 24 hours for near-daily spam in chat. IRC is not your personal chatroom, so if you want to spam emotes and such then go somewhere else like MSN or a PM. You both have been warned multiple times, yet you keep doing the same thing (especially in empty channels like #videogames where you think no one will see you).
Suimya

Derekku wrote:

Bass/Sekai: 24 hours for near-daily spam in chat. IRC is not your personal chatroom, so if you want to spam emotes and such then go somewhere else like MSN or a PM. You both have been warned multiple times, yet you keep doing the same thing (especially in empty channels like #videogames where you think no one will see you).
lol i wasn't meaning to spamming with bass and thanx anyways =.="
Bass
I wasn't getting any warning from you Derek and rest of staff so what the fuck?
Beuchi
But you've been warned in the past about doing this kind of things in #videogames by the staff...
07 Ghost
I've been banned, but how do I know how long?
Edit: I know what I've been banned for already. And its for a NSFW link.
I apologize for what I did, and it won't happen again. I leave it to you to decide what consequences are given.
I'll accept anything. Once again, I apologize.
Inamaru

07 Ghost wrote:

I've been banned, but how do I know how long?
Edit: I know what I've been banned for already. And its for a NSFW link.
I apologize for what I did, and it won't happen again. I leave it to you to decide what consequences are given.
I'll accept anything. Once again, I apologize.

24 hours
07 Ghost

Inamaru wrote:

24 hours
Alrighty, thanks for the information.
SoND
I was silenced in chat for using too many lines when saying goodbye and while I was silenced I spammed "llama" a little bit to pass the time. My osu froze while doing it so I decided to spam it again (still silenced) to see if it would freeze again but I found myself banned.

I didn't mean to flood the chat or do any harm to Bancho. Is this permanent? :(
whymeman

SoND wrote:

I was silenced in chat for using too many lines when saying goodbye and while I was silenced I spammed "llama" a little bit to pass the time. My osu froze while doing it so I decided to spam it again (still silenced) to see if it would freeze again but I found myself banned.

I didn't mean to flood the chat or do any harm to Bancho. Is this permanent? :(
If you didn't mean to flood the chat then why did you try to flood again?

Anyways, your ban is 24 hours for silence evasion and heavy spamming. Don't do it again otherwise your next ban could end up longer.
SoND
I figured that because I was silenced it wasn't reaching the chat and I could do what I wanted.

Guess not, thanks. :lol:

EDIT - There was no intentional evasion of the silence if it appeared that way.
CXu
Just something: when silencing, isn't it a good idea to give a reason or something? (well if you already do that then nvm this). Like !silence CXu Don't Spam. or something similar to that. Atleast that way people might actually get that a silence is a warning or something? Oh and reason/time to show up when you're banned, since right now this topic seems to either deal with those who don't know what they did or don't know for how long they've been banned, something that could be easily solved if this information is just shown to the player.
Gens
There's already a feature request for that, as far as I know. Let me dig it up...

viewtopic.php?p=562007

The silence reason would be useless though, as you can still read the chat while silenced, and the moderator can easily tell you what you did there.
SilentKiller

Gens wrote:

There's already a feature request for that, as far as I know. Let me dig it up...

viewtopic.php?p=562007

The silence reason would be useless though, as you can still read the chat while silenced, and the moderator can easily tell you what you did there.
Liek they ever do. No mods give a shit they just get happy they have a power and use it. If you ever ask afterwards it usualy ends up with another silence or ban. Or when you prove them wrong they dont even bother apologizing. They dont care to even look into what happened. Just another group of people with power who dont use their head. DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
SilentKiller

SilentKiller wrote:

Gens wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=562007

Liek they ever do. No mods give a shit they just get happy they have a power and use it. If you ever ask afterwards it usualy ends up with another silence or ban. Or when you prove them wrong they dont even bother apologizing. They dont care to even look into what happened. Just another group of people with power who dont use their head. DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
Because thats very mature and a prime example of what im talking about.
Shiirn
magic and pixie dust used to be here
Hernan
I lol'd
Galkan
Requesting bancheck for Brass the Hedgehog.
Huskatron

Beuchi-chan wrote:

5h ban, silenced and banned for not behaving correctly in chat, then evaded the ban with a multiaccount (no matter if it's not yours, you used it to evade the ban).

You guys know about multiaccounts cause of IP addresses or... IRC stupidity saying it's your multiaccoutnt... or?
Inamaru

Frozen wrote:

You guys know about multiaccounts cause of IP addresses or... IRC stupidity saying it's your multiaccoutnt... or?
or...
it's not your problem.
Huskatron
why and how long for?
Inamaru

Frozen wrote:

why and how long for?
nonsense in #osu | 2 hours
Derekku

Galkan wrote:

Requesting bancheck for Brass the Hedgehog.
Should already be over. o.o

Frozen wrote:

why and how long for?
2 hours for nonsense in chat after being silenced twice.

[15:07] <Frozen> you Frozen ?
[15:07] <Frozen> yes i am
[15:07] <Frozen> hi
[15:07] <Frozen> hi
[15:07] <Nadina120> i ask [peppy] a question or send a message and he is like...do not message me
[15:07] <Nadina120> like pfft what ever
[15:07] <Nadina120> i farking wont then
[15:08] <Frozen> nadina : peppy is busy sniffin it up *wink*
[15:08] <Frozen> thats how he came up qith osu
[15:49] <Frozen> e___________________________________-e
[16:02] <Frozen> hika is with me now NO QUESTIONS
[16:02] <Hika> ..
[16:02] <Frozen> ill pay
Huskatron

Inamaru wrote:

Frozen wrote:

why and how long for?
nonsense in #osu | 2 hours
I really should learn to stop trolling ... :X
shaNk_old
Hi, ive been banned, and i beleive it's because i relogged when i got silenced. I havn't been playing for long and did not know you could get banned for that reason. Id like to appologize for the abuse and ill calm down in the future, or stay muted 8) Please let me know if theres a possibility of unban, or what the duration is gonna be :[

thx alot ~ shank
Derekku

NrGshaNk wrote:

Hi, ive been banned, and i beleive it's because i relogged when i got silenced. I havn't been playing for long and did not know you could get banned for that reason. Id like to appologize for the abuse and ill calm down in the future, or stay muted 8) Please let me know if theres a possibility of unban, or what the duration is gonna be :[

thx alot ~ shank
[17:38] <NrGshaNk> CANNOT
[17:38] <NrGshaNk> CANNOT S FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
[17:40] <NrGshaNk> JESUS CHRIST
[17:40] <NrGshaNk> SOMEONE LOVE ME
[17:42] <NrGshaNk> FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
[17:43] <NrGshaNk> one more
[17:43] <NrGshaNk> or FUCK it
At this point you were silenced.

[17:44] <NrGshaNk> DONE son
And then banned for evading the silence. Don't spam anymore and don't evade silences!
shaNk_old
will do sir haha. sorry for that

how long is this gonna last T_T??
show more