1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
show more
posted
Ah, alright thanks for the info and sorry.
posted
Hello, I have a problem..my osu just done some update and when it reopened osu it told me i was banned, is this some error caused by the server/connection or something towards that?
#Edit: This post should've gone to the Bancho server relocation thread if i had a problem when osu! updated.. I posted this in the wrong section, sorry.
posted
Apparently I got banned for no reason
posted

razor wrote:

1 week for repetitive trolling and inappropriate behavior in #osu.
posted

Derekku wrote:

razor wrote:

1 week for repetitive trolling and inappropriate behavior in #osu.
When untill it lifted?
posted
Roughly two more days.
posted
I love how I've seen about 3 NSFW bans which range from 4 - 48 hours. And yet I was banned for 1 week. Really that is so funny :P In fact it is just too funny. All for linking a furry site which happens to have 18+ material?
posted
You're not helping yourself here
posted

Annie the Eagle wrote:

I love how I've seen about 3 NSFW bans which range from 4 - 48 hours. And yet I was banned for 1 week. Really that is so funny :P In fact it is just too funny. All for linking a furry site which happens to have 18+ material?
It's probably because of the severity of the crime you committed. Maybe you should just be quiet.
posted

Shiirn wrote:

Annie the Eagle wrote:

It's probably because of the severity of the crime you committed. Maybe you should just be quiet.
Someone should extend it to a forum ban as well.
Obviously hasn't learned from past mistakes.
posted
Maybe it wasn't your first offense?
posted
I'm Banned why and for how long xD
posted

-Sekai- wrote:

I'm Banned why and for how long xD
1 Hour from Bancho's anti-spam protection. Better to wait it out and be more careful next time.
posted
lol i havent even mean to spam anyways thanx whymeman for telling me xD
posted
i god banned this morning . for how long and what is the reason ?
posted
got* you mean
posted

dkun wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

Someone should extend it to a forum ban as well.
Obviously hasn't learned from past mistakes.
I was just commenting, lulz. I only have like 12 hours ban left :)

@Shiirn, yeah - I guess some of the stuff on that particular website can be classed as rather offensive. Whatevers :)
posted
what did i get banned and how long for?
posted

lespaulforever5 wrote:

what did i get banned and how long for?
One hour for nonsense in chat, but the ban is already over.
posted
Okay, why was my main account kevvv banned and for how long, I cant even log in so i have a feeling it was a perm ban? it's kind of pissing me off the way things are handled here
show more