1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
show more
posted
Hello, what was i banned for and for how long? I was in #osu chat and just talking and i copy pasted a youtube link and about 30 sec later i got a "banned" indication without any warning or anything.
posted
ShinseinaTenshi

4 hours for inappropriate linked video content
posted
Ah, alright thanks for the info and sorry.
posted
Hello, I have a problem..my osu just done some update and when it reopened osu it told me i was banned, is this some error caused by the server/connection or something towards that?
#Edit: This post should've gone to the Bancho server relocation thread if i had a problem when osu! updated.. I posted this in the wrong section, sorry.
posted
Apparently I got banned for no reason
posted

razor wrote:

1 week for repetitive trolling and inappropriate behavior in #osu.
posted

Derekku wrote:

razor wrote:

1 week for repetitive trolling and inappropriate behavior in #osu.
When untill it lifted?
posted
Roughly two more days.
posted
I love how I've seen about 3 NSFW bans which range from 4 - 48 hours. And yet I was banned for 1 week. Really that is so funny :P In fact it is just too funny. All for linking a furry site which happens to have 18+ material?
posted
You're not helping yourself here
posted

Annie the Eagle wrote:

I love how I've seen about 3 NSFW bans which range from 4 - 48 hours. And yet I was banned for 1 week. Really that is so funny :P In fact it is just too funny. All for linking a furry site which happens to have 18+ material?
It's probably because of the severity of the crime you committed. Maybe you should just be quiet.
posted

Shiirn wrote:

Annie the Eagle wrote:

It's probably because of the severity of the crime you committed. Maybe you should just be quiet.
Someone should extend it to a forum ban as well.
Obviously hasn't learned from past mistakes.
posted
Maybe it wasn't your first offense?
posted
I'm Banned why and for how long xD
posted

-Sekai- wrote:

I'm Banned why and for how long xD
1 Hour from Bancho's anti-spam protection. Better to wait it out and be more careful next time.
posted
lol i havent even mean to spam anyways thanx whymeman for telling me xD
posted
i god banned this morning . for how long and what is the reason ?
posted
got* you mean
posted

dkun wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

Someone should extend it to a forum ban as well.
Obviously hasn't learned from past mistakes.
I was just commenting, lulz. I only have like 12 hours ban left :)

@Shiirn, yeah - I guess some of the stuff on that particular website can be classed as rather offensive. Whatevers :)
posted
what did i get banned and how long for?
show more