[Archived] Ban Appealing

posted
Total Posts
819
show more
Rgolve

Beuchi-chan wrote:

1.- Account "Rgolve" unbanned.

- No, making a new account and evading the ban with it makes your ban longer, not makes you get unbanned.

2.- Reasons for why i get banned this account without warnings and no reasons.

- Non-sense flood which you got silenced for, then coming back with a completely inappropiate comment which got you banned, then ban evaded with your multiaccount. Then today you evaded it once again with this account.

05:45:22 <Mamaster> lo mismo que black rock shooter
05:45:55 <Mamaster> que mas tienes kuri?
05:47:04 <Mamaster> 1280 1-12 0 8 4
05:47:13 <Mamaster> 0 84 !
05:47:22 <Kurisuchianu> ?
05:47:31 <obama-FTW> black rock shutar!
05:48:02 <Mamaster> the numb3r5
05:48:26 <Mamaster> miku culia me dejo peor
05:50:57 <Mamaster> por 3so mi viejo a c4f4 r4t0 d1c3 apag84 el c0mp4503
05:51:46 <Mamaster> mikuql54103433 lo hace para que vuelva
05:52:10 <Mamaster> esta vez es 0 84
05:52:15 <Mamaster> @.@
05:53:36 <Mamaster> la solucion de la serie como a 374 años más
05:54:35 <Mamaster> lo<... ....>oI
05:54:43 <Mamaster> wut tha poot
05:55:18 <Mamaster> ^^ me tienen pal hueveo csm
05:56:16 <Mamaster> si graficamos miku tendria que ser un planeta
05:56:20 <Mamaster> otro
05:56:25 <Mamaster> @.@
05:57:46 <Mamaster> no se me ocurre otra cosa :/
05:58:43 <Mamaster> -____-
06:00:55 <Mamaster> Io>... que más digo?
06:02:39 <Mamaster> Io+
06:04:19 <Mamaster> Li3N
06:04:53 <Mamaster> k
06:06:04 <Mamaster> pero si esta wea es lo mismo que ~
06:14:16 <Mamaster> y que zaen de dar vueltas en 2 circulos al Mismoc3Tiempo
06:14:24 <Mamaster> OMG
06:14:38 <Mamaster> OMG FUCKING OMG
(silenced)

06:20:09 <Mamaster> se estan follando a mi nanin? T__T
(banned)

06:25:40 * Mercedes|osu ha entrado en #spanish
06:26:28 <Mercedes> nanin, facepalm

By the way, a silence IS a warning so you did have one. Your ban is for 96h.
1.- So you are saying... Now i can use 3 accounts while i don't flood nonsense.
2.- When you are drunk nonsense have sense.
Rgolve
Im appealing now for:

1.- Delete "Mamaster & Mercedes" / I tought that these accounts where deleted.
2.- If 1=v ( 2=f => Seccond post = f )
Beuchi

Rgolve wrote:

1.- So you are saying... Now i can use 3 accounts while i don't flood nonsense.
2.- When you are drunk nonsense have sense.
1 - Not really, having more than one account isn't allowed and you're getting a punishment for that.
2 - Next time don't play osu! or get in the chat when you're drunk.
Rgolve

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Rgolve wrote:

1.- So you are saying... Now i can use 3 accounts while i don't flood nonsense.
2.- When you are drunk nonsense have sense.
1 - Not really, having more than one account isn't allowed and you're getting a punishment for that.
2 - Next time don't play osu! or get in the chat when you're drunk.
Oops i was >= min faster, please consider the second appeal.
Rgolve
Question:

What if i make another account, and you delete these 3 as punishment?
Azure_Kite
. . . No. You're only allowed to have one Account; the fact that you have 3 now, alongside the spamming, is exactly why you have this ban. If you make yet Another account, you're breaching the rules again, only this time you know exactly where you're breaking them.

In short, unless you wait the ban period out, it's just going to get longer. Making extra accounts doesn't evade you from a Ban for long.
Rgolve
6.- Im waiting patiently.
7.- Will keep waiting untlil infinity.
8.- I want this over.
9.- There is a way.
10.- I want that.
11.- I know you will never get it.
12.- You will get it.
(13.- It's Programmed.)
1.- Who i am?
2.- Have this.
3.- I think.
4.- I want.
5.- I = f.
(14.- It's not programmed.)
------------------------------------You are adviced.
Derekku
Or we can just ban all of your accounts instead.

Also, don't abuse the forum's report command again.
Rgolve

Derekku wrote:

Or we can just ban all of your accounts instead.

Also, don't abuse the forum's report command again.
Don't abuse or use?

So... my appeal is aproved?
whymeman

Rgolve wrote:

So... my appeal is aproved?
First off, NO.

Second, making another multi just to ask for a ban appeal will make things worse for you (though making another multi is bad enough as it is).

Third, if you didn't want to get banned, then don't do things that will get you banned.
Mercedes

whymeman wrote:

Rgolve wrote:

So... my appeal is aproved?
First off, NO.

Second, making another multi just to ask for a ban appeal will make things worse for you (though making another multi is bad enough as it is).

Third, if you didn't want to get banned, then don't do things that will get you banned.
First.
My appeal was aproved partially.

Second.

Third.


Now... I have no appeal for this ban.
Thanks.
Hiryuu
Hello, what was i banned for and for how long? I was in #osu chat and just talking and i copy pasted a youtube link and about 30 sec later i got a "banned" indication without any warning or anything.
James2250
ShinseinaTenshi

4 hours for inappropriate linked video content
Hiryuu
Ah, alright thanks for the info and sorry.
Hiryuu
Hello, I have a problem..my osu just done some update and when it reopened osu it told me i was banned, is this some error caused by the server/connection or something towards that?
#Edit: This post should've gone to the Bancho server relocation thread if i had a problem when osu! updated.. I posted this in the wrong section, sorry.
razor2992
Apparently I got banned for no reason
Derekku

razor wrote:

Apparently I got banned for no reason
1 week for repetitive trolling and inappropriate behavior in #osu.
razor2992

Derekku wrote:

razor wrote:

Apparently I got banned for no reason
1 week for repetitive trolling and inappropriate behavior in #osu.
When untill it lifted?
Derekku
Roughly two more days.
Yakety Saxer
I love how I've seen about 3 NSFW bans which range from 4 - 48 hours. And yet I was banned for 1 week. Really that is so funny :P In fact it is just too funny. All for linking a furry site which happens to have 18+ material?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply