forum

[Archived] Ban Appealing

posted
Total Posts
show more
paul0991
Honestly, when i just on OSU today, it shows that i've got banned by don't know what reason...now only can play offline :( can anyone solve this problem? I'll be grateful. :X
Tom_Glimmer
Why am I banned and for how long? :/
LebronFu
why am i banned?
Sakura

paul0991 wrote:

Honestly, when i just on OSU today, it shows that i've got banned by don't know what reason...now only can play offline :( can anyone solve this problem? I'll be grateful. :X

Tom_Glimmer wrote:

Why am I banned and for how long? :/

lamerfoo wrote:

why am i banned?
Seems like all of you got hit by a range ip ban, try again it should be fine now
Cristian
Tell me how much is this pain, Thank you~
Beuchi

Kurisuchianu wrote:

5h
Lnzr_old

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Kurisuchianu wrote:

5h
aojaoao xD
Saitou Fujiwara
I was stupid ya i was saying a lot of bad words but im sorry can yu give me another chance
Saitou Fujiwara
Can i possibly know how long im banned thank you
Raging Bull
Yeah. Just wait till a mod comes along.
James2250
Saitou Fujiwara: 5 hours
Saitou Fujiwara

James2250 wrote:

Saitou Fujiwara: 5 hours
Thank you i learned my lesson i will be more respectful to your moderators
Shiirn
Just out of curiosity, i would like a log of what i said that would cause a 4-day ban PMed to me via forums, if possible. Disregarding the silence evasion.
Raichumi
Got banned for not understanding why we needed to stop talking when there was no fighting or name calling or trolling. Just a funny random convo. Is that bad?
weekenders1
I was just playing a map and it sad i got banned :(
i dont know what i did Q_Q
Sakura

dvorak wrote:

dvorak EDIT: If you get banned, please wait 1hour then use this thread.
nautic_old
why am i banned? and how much time?
Sakura

nautic wrote:

why am i banned? and how much time?
First of all, wait at least 1 hour before using this thread, but anyways you're banned 24h for Racism.
Hitler Adolf
I don't know why i was banned on Bancho. I just talking with guys on #osu, then I was dropped out of multi, and can't join back.
Sakura

Hitler Adolf wrote:

I don't know why i was banned on Bancho. I just talking with guys on #osu, then I was dropped out of multi, and can't join back.
96h/4 days for Racism and Ban evasion
Raging Bull
Well geez I don't know. I mean there's no dead giveaway as to why they would ban you at all.
Hitler Adolf

Sakura Hana wrote:

Hitler Adolf wrote:

96h/4 days for Racism and Ban evasion
i don't evade ban. ur admin just have the hands of shit. And why I'm racist? JUST BECAUSE MY NAME IS ADOLF HITLER?
Mismagius
...what
Raging Bull
Yeah calling admins shit is right way to go in ban appealing. >_> They most likely have chat logs
Sakura

Hitler Adolf wrote:

i don't evade ban. ur admin just have the hands of shit. And why I'm racist? JUST BECAUSE MY NAME IS ADOLF HITLER?
11 Oct [07:37] (Hitler_Adolf) my name is adolf hitler
11 Oct [07:37] (Hitler_Adolf) ?
11 Oct [07:37] (Hitler_Adolf) i love jews
11 Oct [07:37] (Hitler_Adolf) i'm jew too <- got banned
11 Oct [07:38] (Hitler_Adolf) why i'm banned? <- Ban evasion
11 Oct [07:39] (Hitler_Adolf) u dont love me?
This is what i could find on the chat logs.
Not sure exactly how that was racism, i'll ask around, but you clearly DID ban evade tho.
Shiirn

Shiirn wrote:

Just out of curiosity, i would like a log of what i said that would cause a 4-day ban PMed to me via forums, if possible. Disregarding the silence evasion.
o/
Ryu_old
I'm banned. Well, Wanna ask: Can I play? (Improve my rank score etc.~) -.-
Sakura
Right now i cant remember where someone said this to quote them.

A chat ban, which is done in the chat by a chat moderator will only hinder you in your ability to join the chatrooms, you are free to play maps and submit scores, afaik
Shiirn

Shiirn wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

o/
Inamaru

Shiirn wrote:

Just out of curiosity, i would like a log of what i said that would cause a 4-day ban PMed to me via forums, if possible.
this, right?
SPOILER
00:28 <Shiirn> : poot your aunt
00:29 <Shiirn> : your aunt is a stupid shitcunt (silenced)
[...]
00:29 <Shiirn> : suck a dick, whyme

Shiirn wrote:

Disregarding the silence evasion.
Impossible :/
Raging Bull

Shiirn wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

o/
I PM'd Sakura but she took my message the wrong way. :s
Shiirn

Inamaru wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

Just out of curiosity, i would like a log of what i said that would cause a 4-day ban PMed to me via forums, if possible.
this, right?
SPOILER
00:28 <Shiirn> : poot your aunt
00:29 <Shiirn> : your aunt is a stupid shitcunt (silenced)
[...]
00:29 <Shiirn> : suck a dick, whyme

Shiirn wrote:

Disregarding the silence evasion.
Impossible :/
I'll keep in mind that circumstances will never ever be considered and any and all involved parties will have their words utterly ignored and that basic vulgarity will lead to multiple-day bans from now on, thanks! You could get a bit better at English, Inamaru - "disregarding silence evasion" because under no circumstances will that sort of thing lead to a multi-day ban.

Thanks for actually answering me, regardless! even if you only read the first few words of what i say - a common trend among moderators these days, disappointingly.

I knew that was likely what got me banned, but i wanted to be sure, seeing as some people think I do much worse things behind the scenes!
whymeman

Shiirn wrote:

I'll keep in mind that circumstances will never ever be considered and any and all involved parties will have their words utterly ignored and that basic vulgarity will lead to multiple-day bans from now on, thanks! You could get a bit better at English, Inamaru - "disregarding silence evasion" because under no circumstances will that sort of thing lead to a multi-day ban.

Thanks for actually answering me, regardless! even if you only read the first few words of what i say - a common trend among moderators these days, disappointingly.

I knew that was likely what got me banned, but i wanted to be sure, seeing as some people think I do much worse things behind the scenes!
First off, stop with the crap. I didn't silence you that day and then you evaded it to throw an insult at me anyways which got you put down for more time than just a day. If you actually want respect from people, then it's better to show it first. But if you want to keep treating others like they are utter crap then you'll end up being treated the same way. Don't assume you're on top of the world and think nothing will go wrong and try to point fingers at other people to make your punishment irrelevant.
awp

Shiirn wrote:

You could get a bit better at English, Inamaru - "disregarding silence evasion" because under no circumstances will that sort of thing lead to a multi-day ban.
Citation?

Where does it say what you are or are not entitled to when you break the rules? The rules are something of a written contract between you (the account holder) and the nebulous blob of administration. You break that contract, and hey - all bets are off. You just need to hope we're more reasonable than you.

And if you've been banned at least 3 times in the past, I don't care what it was for - your lack of respect shows through, and I'm both amazed and disappointed by anyone who can get banned several times and still come back.

You've been banned 4 times in the past year (that I've seen, minor offences weren't regarded). Smarten up and fix your attitude.

(Not to pick on Shiirn, I think anyone who has been banned several times should just bugger off)
Shiirn
I apologize. I know i've been nothing but a dick to most members of the staff who were doing nothing but trying to do their job. I'm not one to make any excuses for it such as "life sucks bawww" so all I can really say is that I do honestly regret what i've said to quite a few people - I have a hard time up and admitting when i'm flat out wrong and i am far too critical of other people.

So yeah.
NWilliams1
I was banned for Replying to a Spam PM with... about 50-100 times more spam

http://puu.sh/717j < Chat Log

I seriously dislike getting PM's that are of no interest to me or are bothersome.
I know it was childish but I seriously got Banned for flood in a PM?
whymeman

NWilliams1 wrote:

I seriously dislike getting PM's that are of no interest to me or are bothersome.
That may have triggered the Bancho Anti-Spam. But seeing as you are able to talk in the chat, you should be fine now. Just report the PM spams if you keep getting them from the same person. Don't spazz out doing the same thing against the spammer otherwise, reporting it wouldn't make sense anymore.
NWilliams1

whymeman wrote:

NWilliams1 wrote:

That may have triggered the Bancho Anti-Spam. But seeing as you are able to talk in the chat, you should be fine now. Just report the PM spams if you keep getting them from the same person. Don't spazz out doing the same thing against the spammer otherwise, reporting it wouldn't make sense anymore.
About that.
Put me down for Ban evasion I guess.
I'm currently using a Virtual Private Network tunnel (PAID)
I'm just surprised that it triggered even though it was a PM
whymeman
Well, I don't see and records by it either (the ban was already up by the time you was asking in the chat). And I checked in-game and don't see anything so you should be okay.
awp
yeah it was a BBot auto-spam thing. If a message needs to be truncated, it's too long. I guess that even occurs for PMs.

Please, PM responsibly.
show more