1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
show more
posted
Honestly, when i just on OSU today, it shows that i've got banned by don't know what reason...now only can play offline :( can anyone solve this problem? I'll be grateful. :X
posted
Why am I banned and for how long? :/
posted
why am i banned?
posted

paul0991 wrote:

Honestly, when i just on OSU today, it shows that i've got banned by don't know what reason...now only can play offline :( can anyone solve this problem? I'll be grateful. :X

Tom_Glimmer wrote:

Why am I banned and for how long? :/

lamerfoo wrote:

why am i banned?
Seems like all of you got hit by a range ip ban, try again it should be fine now
posted
Tell me how much is this pain, Thank you~
posted

Kurisuchianu wrote:

5h
posted

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Kurisuchianu wrote:

5h
aojaoao xD
posted
I was stupid ya i was saying a lot of bad words but im sorry can yu give me another chance
posted
Can i possibly know how long im banned thank you
posted
Yeah. Just wait till a mod comes along.
posted
Saitou Fujiwara: 5 hours
posted

James2250 wrote:

Saitou Fujiwara: 5 hours
Thank you i learned my lesson i will be more respectful to your moderators
posted
Just out of curiosity, i would like a log of what i said that would cause a 4-day ban PMed to me via forums, if possible. Disregarding the silence evasion.
posted
Got banned for not understanding why we needed to stop talking when there was no fighting or name calling or trolling. Just a funny random convo. Is that bad?
posted
I was just playing a map and it sad i got banned :(
i dont know what i did Q_Q
posted

dvorak wrote:

dvorak EDIT: If you get banned, please wait 1hour then use this thread.
posted
why am i banned? and how much time?
posted

nautic wrote:

why am i banned? and how much time?
First of all, wait at least 1 hour before using this thread, but anyways you're banned 24h for Racism.
posted
I don't know why i was banned on Bancho. I just talking with guys on #osu, then I was dropped out of multi, and can't join back.
posted

Hitler Adolf wrote:

I don't know why i was banned on Bancho. I just talking with guys on #osu, then I was dropped out of multi, and can't join back.
96h/4 days for Racism and Ban evasion
show more