forum

[Archived] Ban Appealing

posted
Total Posts
show more
mm201
One hour because I don't look to the past.
GladiOol

mm201 wrote:

One hour because I don't look to the past.
Oh~ that's new. I usually get 96 hours ''because of things in the past''.
Happened last 2 times, expected 96 hours this time too :3
TBTE
why am I banned now.
I got unbanned today at 9:31 pm EST.
so why am I banned now?
aston_old
so i got banned
i'm not so worried about my time as i am with not being able to use direct.
so how long? :D

edit : also, i would like to know why i got banned
Sakura
From what i know you were carrying an NSFW conversation, ban is only 1 hour tho, you should be able to get back soon
Cute

Sakura Hana wrote:

Azuuu wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/154025

> I say one line after this.
> Silenced.
> I say two after.
> Banned.

okay?
08:24 Twilly yml? whats that?
08:24 Azuuu Yiff my life. :|

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiff

then you evaded silence, so it will expire in 1 hour

>implying Wikipedia is a reliable source, that you gave me any warning and that other people didn't also say it. :3
Shiirn

Azuuu wrote:

>implying Wikipedia is a reliable source, that you gave me any warning and that other people didn't also say it. :3
>implying that matters

go back to 4chan
awp

Azuuu wrote:

>implying Wikipedia is a reliable source
whether it is or not, yiffing is not safe for the young'uns
TBTE
I think I am banned again because I DC'ed and my IRC when I was on wifi and I think I am IP banned.

I should not be banned because I got banned a couple of days ago because I accidentally posted a Ad-Link. The original ban for this was 168 hours but I talked to ztrot and he got the ban lowered to 24 hours.

I was unbanned as of Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 21:31 Eastern Standard Time.

I logged in at 21:32 and as of 21:35 I was banned again. I posted here thinking that maybe someone had not heard ztrot and banned me again for ban evading, but I did not get an answer I think I am banned again because I DC'ed and my IRC when I was on wifi and I think I am IP banned.

So I logged in at 05:37 this morning and had no problems, at this point I thought everything was done. I logged in at 12:53 and has Sakura said that i was on a 96 hour ban. I told her and Inamaru what happened and I was allowed to be on IRC. As I stayed on for 1.5 (1,5) hours I had no problems.

I have been told to just stay on IRC And just stay low. which is what I am doing. until I starting pm'ing people then I get the Disconnected message again, so I think I am IP banned. How should I work this out. I am just trying to talk to my friends and not being stupid. in at 21:32 and as of 21:35 I was banned again. I posted here thinking that maybe someone had not heard ztrot and banned me again for ban evading, but I did not get an answer x_x
whymeman

TBTE wrote:

I think I am banned again because I DC'ed and my IRC when I was on wifi and I think I am IP banned.

I should not be banned because I got banned a couple of days ago because I accidentally posted a Ad-Link. The original ban for this was 168 hours but I talked to ztrot and he got the ban lowered to 24 hours.

I was unbanned as of Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 21:31 Eastern Standard Time.

I logged in at 21:32 and as of 21:35 I was banned again. I posted here thinking that maybe someone had not heard ztrot and banned me again for ban evading, but I did not get an answer I think I am banned again because I DC'ed and my IRC when I was on wifi and I think I am IP banned.

So I logged in at 05:37 this morning and had no problems, at this point I thought everything was done. I logged in at 12:53 and has Sakura said that i was on a 96 hour ban. I told her and Inamaru what happened and I was allowed to be on IRC. As I stayed on for 1.5 (1,5) hours I had no problems.

I have been told to just stay on IRC And just stay low. which is what I am doing. until I starting pm'ing people then I get the Disconnected message again, so I think I am IP banned. How should I work this out. I am just trying to talk to my friends and not being stupid. in at 21:32 and as of 21:35 I was banned again. I posted here thinking that maybe someone had not heard ztrot and banned me again for ban evading, but I did not get an answer x_x
...... What?
lausiukit92
thc
TBTE

whymeman wrote:

TBTE wrote:

...... What?
I am banned i am not supposd to be banned.
Shomesh
I know why I'm banned just how long for?
awp

TBTE wrote:

I am banned i am not supposd to be banned.
you're also not supposed to do stupid shit and look how that turned out
Sakura

lucaspkmn wrote:

I know why I'm banned just how long for?
24 hours
Hamuko
I know the reason for my ban (Spamming #portuguese with /np and Silence Evade to explain the spam via PM), how long is it? ~
Sakura

Teta wrote:

I know the reason for my ban (Spamming #portuguese with /np and Silence Evade to explain the spam), how long is it? ~
Only 1 hour
clone095
I'm ban ... so now?
:?:
Sakura

clone095 wrote:

I'm ban ... so now?
:?:
1 hour for spamming
cococococo_old
how long mine?
i promise i wont ask for hacks again :(
Inamaru

cococococo wrote:

how long mine?

96 hours
cococococo_old
so much :(
Verdisphena
Why i'm banned? and how long?
Sakura

Verdisphena wrote:

6 hours for spam/flood
Verdisphena

Sakura Hana wrote:

Verdisphena wrote:

6 hours for spam/flood
Can you give me the chatlog?
Sakura
Ok i found the chatlog:
20:58:19 <Verdisphena> Y que respondes dark
20:58:19 <Verdisphena> oh
20:58:25 <Verdisphena> oh oh oh ho
20:58:35 <Darksonic> Verdis que no te vea..
20:58:43 <Verdisphena> Quien?
20:58:46 <Darksonic> eeh
20:58:47 <Darksonic> nada olvidate
20:58:58 <Darksonic> Si te lo digo te vas a enojar
20:58:58 <Darksonic> XD
20:59:13 <Verdisphena> No dime
20:59:18 <Verdisphena> dime dime carajo
20:59:24 <Verdisphena> Dime ):
20:59:30 <Darksonic> Shock estas por ahi?
20:59:36 <Verdisphena> DARK >:l =:
20:59:42 <DaxMaster> quiere un trio
20:59:53 <Verdisphena> Dark dime >:
21:00:00 <Darksonic> Mi novia verdis D:
21:00:07 <NekoMizoRena> O:
21:00:10 <Verdisphena> Dime mierda D:> Silenced once

23:09:49 <BanchoBot> Verdisphena|osu was silenced for spamming Teta. Silenced Twice

01:07:18 <Verdisphena> =w`=
01:07:40 <Darksonic> So pro pekoz
01:07:42 <obama-FTW> =w =
01:07:55 <Verdisphena> =w|=
01:08:03 <Pekoz> mirame bruno
01:08:04 <Verdisphena> =|w|= BAM
Verdisphena

Sakura Hana wrote:

Ok i found the chatlog:
20:58:19 <Verdisphena> Y que respondes dark
20:58:19 <Verdisphena> oh
20:58:25 <Verdisphena> oh oh oh ho
20:58:35 <Darksonic> Verdis que no te vea..
20:58:43 <Verdisphena> Quien?
20:58:46 <Darksonic> eeh
20:58:47 <Darksonic> nada olvidate
20:58:58 <Darksonic> Si te lo digo te vas a enojar
20:58:58 <Darksonic> XD
20:59:13 <Verdisphena> No dime
20:59:18 <Verdisphena> dime dime carajo
20:59:24 <Verdisphena> Dime ):
20:59:30 <Darksonic> Shock estas por ahi?
20:59:36 <Verdisphena> DARK >:l =:
20:59:42 <DaxMaster> quiere un trio
20:59:53 <Verdisphena> Dark dime >:
21:00:00 <Darksonic> Mi novia verdis D:
21:00:07 <NekoMizoRena> O:
21:00:10 <Verdisphena> Dime mierda D:> Silenced once

23:09:49 <BanchoBot> Verdisphena|osu was silenced for spamming Teta. Silenced Twice

01:07:18 <Verdisphena> =w`=
01:07:40 <Darksonic> So pro pekoz
01:07:42 <obama-FTW> =w =
01:07:55 <Verdisphena> =w|=
01:08:03 <Pekoz> mirame bruno
01:08:04 <Verdisphena> =|w|= BAM
Thanks
Hamuko
So.
He didn't spam me.
We were just having fun with KABOOOOOOOM stuff.
Mizou-kun
Lawl Sakura thanks for the no reason ban except that i told you to go way but nvm just tell me for how long =w= if its over 5 hours your the wrost mod ive ever met lalalala :3
Sakura

PwnzAlot wrote:

Lawl Sakura thanks for the no reason ban except that i told you to go way but nvm just tell me for how long =w= if its over 5 hours your the wrost mod ive ever met lalalala :3
Uhh you arent banned?
Mizou-kun

Sakura Hana wrote:

PwnzAlot wrote:

Uhh you arent banned?

Thats not what the dumb program told me lalala ...

EDIT: Ffs w/e im just gonna wait some time and go play somethin lawl
Hamuko
You sure you are banned or your internet just disconnected? ~
NatsumeRin
"You are not authorised to define a signature."

When and Why if could.
Bass

Inamaru wrote:

cococococo wrote:

how long mine?

96 hours

He should be banned forever for using hacks at all imo.
Quaraezha
He didn't used hacks. He just asked for some.
Bass

Quaraezha wrote:

He didn't used hacks. He just asked for some.
You don't know what's going on.
Makar
Posting here because I do not know why I am banned... As soon as bancho started working again I got disconnected and couldn't reconnect (and osu/irc says I am banned).

EDIT: Didn't read the "wait 1hour" thing orz

EDIT2: It's been sorted.
paul0991
Honestly, when i just on OSU today, it shows that i've got banned by don't know what reason...now only can play offline :( can anyone solve this problem? I'll be grateful. :X
Tom_Glimmer
Why am I banned and for how long? :/
LebronFu
why am i banned?
show more