forum

Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number

posted
Total Posts
show more
Garven
Just a couple comments on the SB:

The Beatmap by: and Storyboard by: are way too close to each other. Needs a space.

01:22:281 (1) - I was saddened that you stopped doing the cool shakes on repeating sliders like these during the beginning. There are quite a few~
Although it looks like maybe there's just a problem that the SB was forgotten about during this part of the map, as there's a lack of any SB elements that one would expect until 01:35:659 - where the SB kicks back in.

01:40:929 - Missed a couple strobes here. CtB players can still see the background during spinners.

Then again, I dunno if the SB is a wip or not, but those are just the things I noticed at a quick glance.
Topic Starter
val0108
01:22:281 (1) - I was saddened that you stopped doing the cool shakes on repeating sliders like these during the beginning. There are quite a few~ umm...I think that I must put it in this way when I match it with music. xd

I waiting Shiirn.

thank youu!!
Shiirn

Garven wrote:

Just a couple comments on the SB:

The Beatmap by: and Storyboard by: are way too close to each other. Needs a space. On it.

01:22:281 (1) - I was saddened that you stopped doing the cool shakes on repeating sliders like these during the beginning. There are quite a few~ I'll get to it.
Although it looks like maybe there's just a problem that the SB was forgotten about during this part of the map, as there's a lack of any SB elements that one would expect until 01:35:659 - where the SB kicks back in.

01:40:929 - Missed a couple strobes here. CtB players can still see the background during spinners. This is intended as this part is calmer than the rest. Besides, if you're playing CtB the SB is the least of your worries.

Then again, I dunno if the SB is a wip or not, but those are just the things I noticed at a quick glance.
Elfice
Holy shit, this is awesome :lol:
lolcubes
Star~
Something really crazy out here. :D

Although I have to complain a little about the background and the pulses, the background is a little too detailed and it makes playing this map more difficult than it should, and the pulses are just annoying :/.
But I guess since you already have SB with this I guess you don't wanna change...
winber1
STAR FOR SPEED and epicness
Masquerade
たのちい ;)
Shiirn
SB fix, sorry for delay

Download: Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number (val0108).osb
Topic Starter
val0108

Shiirn wrote:

SB fix, sorry for delay
thank you awesome SB :D
Caami
^^
sitemii
8-)
Waryas
oops i forgot to star
Acrith
Star~~
YTYuyu
:D
UsagiBunny
star for u :)
P e A c H_old
100☆ダニダニo´ω`oそしてちゅーしてあちゅいな!
Topic Starter
val0108

momoka-momo wrote:

100☆ダニダニo´ω`oそしてちゅーしてあちゅいな!
あちゅいっす!

you got +100 SP.congtratz!!:D

and thank you all SP!!
romchan67
r :)
Peace_old_1
;)
threenash
:?
abalee
Some general opinions
whistle is a bit noisy IMO, maybe coz the BPM is high. If it can't be reduced, try to decrease the volume.

Jumps should be not too far to let players catch them up (but lol this high BPM), maybe less than 2.00x could be a nicer choice.

Don't make sliderslide coverd themselves coz it is confused(and ugly). e.g.
01:03:227 (3) -

the black lines.
and the other errors in AIMod.
Wishy
I understand the map looks too hard for you which doesn't actually mean the jumps are "too long" and that the BPM is "too high".
geckogates
great map :P
Topic Starter
val0108

abalee wrote:

Some general opinions
whistle is a bit noisy IMO, maybe coz the BPM is high. If it can't be reduced, try to decrease the volume.I put All 80%!!

Jumps should be not too far to let players catch them up (but lol this high BPM), maybe less than 2.00x could be a nicer choice.this is my mapping.

Don't make sliderslide coverd themselves coz it is confused(and ugly). e.g.
01:03:227 (3) -
[attachment=0:6f790]SS.jpg[/attachment:6f790]
the black lines.
and the other errors in AIMod.All done errors.
thank you!!

if you ok,plz move pending.
Magical Pokie
気が狂っていて本当によかったんですよね~

02:35:05 1(1)-私は好きでないだろうか

03:48:6 32(1,2,3,4,5,6)-ここ間隔が大きすぎるからね

この速度が速くてだと思うのだが…。
Verdisphena
whyyy
Topic Starter
val0108

Magical Pokie wrote:

気が狂っていて本当によかったんですよね~

02:35:05 1(1)-私は好きでないだろうか 我喜欢这里 xD

03:48:6 32(1,2,3,4,5,6)-ここ間隔が大きすぎるからね @u@

この速度が速くてだと思うのだが…。
thank you xD
Kanon
Why are you so pro in playing and still can make epic maps?

I like your style , star for you!
Verdisphena
hey, I can make a taiko diff? ><
Topic Starter
val0108

Verdisphena wrote:

hey, I can make a taiko diff? ><
welcome.
NikQ_old
star :)
Verdisphena
:shock:
OzzyOzrock

Verdisphena wrote:

[attachment=0:1f109]Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number (val0108) [Verdi'sTaiko].osu[/attachment:1f109]
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Topic Starter
val0108

Verdisphena wrote:

[attachment=0:38d99]Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number (val0108) [Verdi'sTaiko].osu[/attachment:38d99]
why not full?
I want to full...

this is so hard.it's ok...? I don't know wwww
Garven

Verdisphena wrote:

[attachment=0:dc625]Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number (val0108) [Verdi'sTaiko].osu[/attachment:dc625]
Do you expect people to actually play this? x_x
Verdisphena

val0108 wrote:

Verdisphena wrote:

[attachment=0:7fdb4]Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number (val0108) [Verdi'sTaiko].osu[/attachment:7fdb4]
why not full?
I want to full...

this is so hard.it's ok...? I don't know wwww
It's very hard to make this full D:
OzzyOzrock

Garven wrote:

Verdisphena wrote:

[attachment=0:202e3]Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number (val0108) [Verdi'sTaiko].osu[/attachment:202e3]
Do you expect people to actually play this? x_x
The standard diff is easier to FC Lol.
hoLysoup
I like this map. :)
Topic Starter
val0108

Verdisphena wrote:

I do not intend to add this of difficulty...
sorry D:
Verdisphena

val0108 wrote:

Verdisphena wrote:

I do not intend to add this of difficulty...
sorry D:
No problemo
show more