with the hitsounds at the start, 00:06:592 - sound more like kick drums than snares so u could use normal sampleset claps on 00:06:592 - 00:06:774 . same with stuff like 00:09:501 (4,5) - 00:12:410 - 00:12:592 (4) - and so on
sounds like a few claps are missing too 00:17:501 (2) - 00:19:683 (6) - 00:20:410 - 00:23:319 - etc. would be good to include these
03:44:047 - sounds more like normal addition clap
05:00:047 - slider end whistles here arent really following anything here fexed all
00:26:592 (1) - dont think u need the 1/2 slider here. a circle would work better so 00:26:956 (2,3) - stands out more, also cus 00:26:592 (1) - is pretty much the same as 00:25:865 (1,2)
00:30:228 (1) - melody picks up on red tick 00:30:410 - so u prob shouldnt ignore it
00:35:319 (1) - this doesnt really need to be a kickslider or nc'ed, thers no sound on the blue tick and it isn't really emphasising anything either i was noticeing that weird sound (idk how to call it so) the same as 00:01:138 - , and i did the same here 00:36:774 (1,2) -
00:40:410 (1) - flow kinda gets ruined by the placement here, making it smooth with 00:40:047 (6,7,8,9) - would look and play nicer imo :d
00:44:410 (3,4) - 1/2 slider works better? to differentiate these sounds from 00:43:319 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - since theres only 1 sound here
01:03:319 (5) - 01:06:228 (4,5) - 01:09:138 (5) - any reason you decided to skip most of the 1/4 melodies here? the section sounds really similar to 00:38:956 - yet are mapped quite differently fexed, also changed 01:06:228 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - placement pattern to make it fit more
01:29:138 (3) - 01:40:774 (3) - 3/4 extended sliders work a lot nicer here imo to keep the pacing and intensity of the song. same for other kiais i gues
01:51:319 (6) - using different slider shapes makes the pattern a little messy, maybe copy 01:50:683 (3) - and ctrl h?
02:04:228 (6,7,8) - emphasis seems quite awkward here, the strongest beat 02:04:410 - is mapped so its not clicked, while everything else is. u could probably use a better rhythm
02:17:865 - yea i think it'd be worthwhile if you payed more attention to the 1/4 melodies here fexed, tell me if i forgot some D:
03:48:319 (2) - 03:48:774 (4,5) - some of the 1/4s in this section seem like they come out of no where, i rly think u should try stick to sounds that are really noticeable to the player while ignoring the much weaker sounds. stuff like 03:49:774 (2,4) - doesnt seem necessary either cos if u compare it to 03:55:319 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - the latter one is much more dominant. fexed all again but i kept this one 03:49:774 (2) - because imo it really sound blank without it, plus there is a 1/4 sound here in the melody, even if it's not that noticeable
03:49:138 (5,6,7,8) - and here it might be better to use two 1/4 sliders to stress the individual 1/2 sounds like u did for 03:50:956 (1,2)
04:08:228 (1,2) - 04:09:683 (1,2) - spacing seems rly small, slider leniency makes this super easy to hit so u should try space it much more i tried xD
04:31:501 (2) - ehh the slider overlaps can catch ppl off cos u normally had these spaced out :s
Fixed all except the red one :*
Also changed this whole pattern, because it's placement was wut 04:56:047 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) -
thx for kds :^)
let me kno when u replied
Thanks for the check ![Take pp Control! :]
- 01:35:683 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Don't work as intended. Your jumps should be placed on strong beats like 01:36:047 (1) - / 01:36:774 (1) - but you did the opposite by placing bigger jumps on offbeats 01:36:047 (1,2) - / 01:36:411 (1,2) - . You're killing the emphasis of the song here. fixed, but tried to keep the same octogonal pattern, tell me if there is a wrong one
- 02:01:138 (5,6) - Feels quite close tbh when rest of this part use mostly a 1.60x spacing. fixed
- 02:51:319 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - No idea why spacing should change between two kiai for the same vocal / drum section 01:35:683 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - i don't really rely on spacing to much, but more like on different patterns, for diversity, but i still try to keep the same spacing overall
- 02:57:138 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1) - Same concept than above. Intensity is quite the same tho spacing goes wild for no reason. That's not how diversity should be done. maybe i don't get it but i think it's okay there ? not that different
- 03:15:228 (1,2,3) - I don't know what you had in mind here, but it would rather stay with smth like https://puu.sh/uOu7J/a309570c5f.png to first keep a regularity on how you map these 1/4 sounds, and second to not transition from a giant spacing on 1/4 to a lower one for 1/2. oh fixed
- 03:33:865 (3,4,5) - Tbh this pattern looks awful and flow killer for not much benefits. Just do https://puu.sh/uOuje/1742c4c478.png . fixd
- 04:33:138 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Why this is the only time you change your concept for this part ? It's not that different from other kiai ends. i really wanted to focus emphasis for 04:33:865 (1,2,1,2) - with a buildup
- Too much weird overlaps. :3
ça serait cool que la map se fasse nuke jpense:iknignth:
edit: drôle je voulais dire
cc lé bb
- 00:27:320 (92) - tu peux le mettre en big note si tu veux emphasis ton build up. tho, en simple d, il est fine Je vais leave en simple
- 00:37:319 (149,150,151,152,153,154,155) - ce choix me semble ok. Le fait de faire le triplet drum. Puis ensuite le k ddk sur la melody. Si tu veux être un peu plus fidèle à la mélodie. Tu peux ignore le triplet est simplement mapper les notes de mélodies içi : 00:37:683 - 00:38:047 - . Ca a un effet que j'aime particulièrement ce triplet d, je vais le garder.
- 00:40:228 (162,163,164) - Je ressens aucun emphasis sur ce triplet full d (surtout sur cette note : 00:40:410 (164) - ). Il fait aussi fade que celui la 00:41:683 (173,174,175) - (sauf que celui la a rien de spécial). Pourtant, je ressens bien le fait que tu veux suivre la mélodie içi : 00:40:592 (165,166) - . Peut être qu'un ddk ou kkd serait mieux. Pas faux, swap en kkd
- si t'as fix précédemment, fix celui la : 00:46:047 (204,205,206) - ^
- 01:17:683 (382) - Au vu du follow que tu fais, mieux vaut bouger cette note içi 01:17:683 (382) - ? T'as mis la même Kappa
- 01:23:865 (409) - Juste moi, mais j'aime bien cette note en big K. Vu que le "ta" du vocal est un peu plus différent du reste. Applied
- 02:22:228 (780,781,782,783,784) - change en ddkdk , ça passe hyper bien avec le vocal. Applied
- 02:39:501 (883) - Si t'as fix pour le "ta" mentionné précédemment, fix celui la aussi. ye
- 03:52:592 - skip cette note me parait assez louche quand même. Oui, et j'ai rework le passage en quelque chose de plus streamy, qui fit mieux.
- 03:52:047 (1288,1289,1290,1291,1292) - J'aurais plutôt vu la dernière note en k, vu la tonalité du synth. Mais du coup, pour pas ruin le flow, autant change le tout en kkddk si tu compte faire en sorte que ça se finisse sur un k. Done
jtm bb t un amour
hi! some mod req in-game:p
[Arrival's Inner Oni]
00:36:047 (141) - you should add a note here, i think it breaks the fluent of the song ;; I think it's alright there
00:48:683 (223) - d because pitch I'll try to diversify the map by not using ddk as much as possible.
00:58:410 (274) - k since you're following vocals Done
01:22:592 (407) - I think this is even nicer https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7786910 Overmapping the vocals here defeat the purpose of this part which is just a build up towards the kiai. But I changed a note to K which differs from what I did before.
you should move 01:29:410 (445) - to 01:29:319 (445) - to not making these breaks during kiai (or making a triplet maybe) These breaks are done by purpose !
01:34:501 (482) - ^
01:35:501 (489) - you can try something like it: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7786919 (maybe not these colours) Doing that would break any kind of flow.
01:37:410 (503) - same as above
01:38:138 (508) - ^
same suggests for doubles on second and third kiai, i feel everything nice from here to next comment
03:15:047 (1104) - you should change it to k (main sounds) Sticking the drum sounds here
03:15:774 (1112,1113) - ctrl+g (^) ^
03:27:683 (1172) - maybe from here add some little triplets to make a difference between the first part of this and make this one more fun (03:29:228 (1181) - adding k for example) Done
04:44:773 (57) - personal opinion: i don't like this break :/ you can make it a little harder and fun I'm not aiming at making a hard map !
I think that's all Good luck on your mapset! Thanks ! :)