Thanks for the mod !
- 00:12:768 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - Why do you change rhythm for this section? The song is exactly the same as 00:09:859 (1,2) - so why change it? I don't see anything to emphasize or any transitional reason for this change other than 00:14:222 (1,2,3,4,5) - gonna change the first but will keep the 2nd to mark the newt section
- 00:34:859 (2) - This should be removed imo, no sound here that I can hear. ops fix
- 01:07:313 (1,2) - I don't really see a reason for kicksliders here. I can understand 01:06:950 (1,2) - though since there is 1/4 in the background. The ones I mention could just be normal circles since I don't really see a reason to emphasize those sounds - they're the same as almost everywhere else. im deaf help
- 01:11:222 - Note here since you did everywhere else. ye
- 01:12:858 (3) - I don't hear a sound here. nah the synth is clearly earable here
- 01:23:495 (2,1) - Possible stack, but not a big deal. nah intended
- 01:30:313 (4) - I feel like you should either remove this or add a note at 01:31:041 - since it plays weird having a triple there and then not again at the same place. This goes for most instances of this rhythm. nah, the is the only triple on thoses part, if you remove circles they're really audible , but the others are almost unhearable so i don't want to map them
- 01:32:404 (5) - Only extended slider? added on other parts
- 01:34:041 (2) - Could be two circles to get that clickable downbeat. Not a big deal, but something to consider. Could apply this to all other instances. no because i'm mainly following vocals
- 01:42:041 (4) - Why is this a kickslider when 01:30:313 (4) - was a clickable triple? There's nothing different about these sounds. to make different rhythm
- 02:03:768 - You mapped this sound everywhere else but why not here? fixed
- 02:28:586 (4) - This can be a normal circle since I don't hear a distinct sound that should be emphasized using a kickslider and I don't think you use this otherwise. yep fix
- 02:30:950 (1,2) - Why are these different shapes? In keeping with the theme of this particular combo, 02:30:950 (1) - should be using a red anchor. fix
- 03:35:950 (5) - Should be removed, no audible sound for me at least. i put it in wrong place -_
- 03:36:404 (7) - NC here because of downbeat? yep
- 04:16:222 (4) - Should be a triple because in all other kiais this particular part was a triple, not a kickslider. but here i want to fully emphasize the kiai since it's the stronger parts
- 04:22:768 (2,2) - This blanket is really off. I try to avoid pointing out blankets but this one is really noticeable. In fact, I recommend you check your entire diff for blankets because I've seen a LOT of them that I've neglected to mention just because blanket mods don't really look all too great. blankets aren't my strong points =w=
- 04:45:132 (3,4) - I feel like this should be a 1/2 slider like 04:45:859 (7) - mainly because I don't hear a triple for these notes, so the kickslider doesn't really need to be there. You're using circles already for vocals and this kickslider isn't following anything different that I can hear either.
- 04:53:313 (3) - I also don't see the need for this kickslider either. If anything I hear the sound at 04:53:435 - not at 04:53:404 - which is definitely not going to be mapped, but that's just me. I would remove it. yea you're right
- 04:58:404 (2) - Same tbh, I don't see a reason for this kickslider, no particularly outstanding sounds here. the same as others kiais
Pretty good map! Good luck getting this ranked! thnaks !