#modreqs cuz bored
Pretty good map! Good luck getting this ranked!
- 00:04:768 (3) - Whoever made this slider, it triggers me. (not an actual point it's just a joke lol tho tbh it's probably you Kalibe)
- 00:18:404 - Could add a note here and stack it under 00:18:222 (5). I mean you did use sliders to cover that note later, but for some reason this one is left unmapped.
- 00:46:132 (7,1) - Straighten this out like the others? Small aesthetic thing.
- 00:49:132 (1) - Seriously what even is this grey node for... that aside, make 00:49:132 (1,2) - the same slider?
- 01:17:313 (2,3) - This blanket really got me lol, please fix?
- 01:23:859 (1,3) - You could stack these sliderends together.
- 01:29:859 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Only linear jumps like this in the map?
- 01:57:132 (1,1) - These feel really weird if 01:57:313 - isn't clickable. Not a huge deal, but it's something to consider.
- 01:57:950 - 02:03:768 - Triple opportunity?
- 02:26:222 (1,1,2,3) - Wew this flow. It's kinda a sharp turn from the end of the first 1. Positioning it the same way as 02:20:404 (1,1,2,3) - would flow better imo.
- 03:01:313 (2) - I feel like you could position this more to the center of 03:00:586 (4,5). Not a huge deal.
- 03:18:586 (5) - Only time this ends on a downbeat. To keep it consistent, map it like 03:21:132 (3,4) - since you use this rhythm everywhere else?
- 03:28:222 (3,4) - This is the only instance in this section you use a triple. I don't see a reason since it isn't done anywhere else here.
- 03:38:404 (2,3) - This is an awkward triple to play since I would expect another jump and the sound at 03:38:495 (3) - isn't very audible.
- 03:49:132 (1,2,1) - Same idea with flow as I said above. Applies for most instances really.
- 03:52:768 (4,1) - Okay this is probably the biggest problem I have with this part, the slider ends on the opposite side of where the stream starts creating really bad flow and could also cause unfair sliderbreaks. An easy fix would just be to ctrl+g 03:52:768 (4). The same goes for 03:53:859 (1,2) - to be honest. The sliders end in the opposite direction of flow and it could cause breaks/slider end misses.
- 04:28:586 (4,2) - Stack these?
- 00:12:768 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - Why do you change rhythm for this section? The song is exactly the same as 00:09:859 (1,2) - so why change it? I don't see anything to emphasize or any transitional reason for this change other than 00:14:222 (1,2,3,4,5) -
- 00:34:859 (2) - This should be removed imo, no sound here that I can hear.
- 01:07:313 (1,2) - I don't really see a reason for kicksliders here. I can understand 01:06:950 (1,2) - though since there is 1/4 in the background. The ones I mention could just be normal circles since I don't really see a reason to emphasize those sounds - they're the same as almost everywhere else.
- 01:11:222 - Note here since you did everywhere else.
- 01:12:858 (3) - I don't hear a sound here.
- 01:23:495 (2,1) - Possible stack, but not a big deal.
- 01:30:313 (4) - I feel like you should either remove this or add a note at 01:31:041 - since it plays weird having a triple there and then not again at the same place. This goes for most instances of this rhythm.
- 01:32:404 (5) - Only extended slider?
- 01:34:041 (2) - Could be two circles to get that clickable downbeat. Not a big deal, but something to consider. Could apply this to all other instances.
- 01:42:041 (4) - Why is this a kickslider when 01:30:313 (4) - was a clickable triple? There's nothing different about these sounds.
- 02:03:768 - You mapped this sound everywhere else but why not here?
- 02:28:586 (4) - This can be a normal circle since I don't hear a distinct sound that should be emphasized using a kickslider and I don't think you use this otherwise.
- 02:30:950 (1,2) - Why are these different shapes? In keeping with the theme of this particular combo, 02:30:950 (1) - should be using a red anchor.
- 03:35:950 (5) - Should be removed, no audible sound for me at least.
- 03:36:404 (7) - NC here because of downbeat?
- 04:16:222 (4) - Should be a triple because in all other kiais this particular part was a triple, not a kickslider.
- 04:22:768 (2,2) - This blanket is really off. I try to avoid pointing out blankets but this one is really noticeable. In fact, I recommend you check your entire diff for blankets because I've seen a LOT of them that I've neglected to mention just because blanket mods don't really look all too great.
- 04:45:132 (3,4) - I feel like this should be a 1/2 slider like 04:45:859 (7) - mainly because I don't hear a triple for these notes, so the kickslider doesn't really need to be there. You're using circles already for vocals and this kickslider isn't following anything different that I can hear either.
- 04:53:313 (3) - I also don't see the need for this kickslider either. If anything I hear the sound at 04:53:435 - not at 04:53:404 - which is definitely not going to be mapped, but that's just me. I would remove it.
- 04:58:404 (2) - Same tbh, I don't see a reason for this kickslider, no particularly outstanding sounds here.
Pretty good map! Good luck getting this ranked!