naisu mapu owo
Let the bass kick ...
Deppyforce wrote:take control
00:47:586 (4) - Idk overmap ?Je peut rien trouver d'autre :'( gg pour les deux diffs en tout cas ^^
00:58:041 (2) - Hitclap, déplace le sur 00:58:041 (2) -
01:28:768 (2) - tu peut stack la fin du slider sur 01:29:495 (6) - ça réduit le spacing qui est assez élevé en plus
01:39:859 (2) - c'est assez chaud à read, la meme shape quasiment en même endroit
03:14:586 (1) - la shape est ultra différente des autres, je pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée idk
03:33:677 (2) - ça se confond faclement avec un 1/4 comme tu en à fait un juste avant 03:33:041 (2) -
03:52:586 (2) - Un peu compliqué à follow comme shape lol
NM from my queue Take Control!00:47:586 (4) - Idk overmap ? fixJe peut rien trouver d'autre :'( gg pour les deux diffs en tout cas ^^
00:58:041 (2) - Hitclap, déplace le sur 00:58:041 (2) - fix
01:28:768 (2) - tu peut stack la fin du slider sur 01:29:495 (6) - ça réduit le spacing qui est assez élevé en plus j'ai pas stack mais j'ai reduce spacing
01:39:859 (2) - c'est assez chaud à read, la meme shape quasiment en même endroit j'ai changé la shape du coup
03:14:586 (1) - la shape est ultra différente des autres, je pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée idk tout le pattern me triggerais du coup j'ai changé
03:33:677 (2) - ça se confond faclement avec un 1/4 comme tu en à fait un juste avant 03:33:041 (2) - en effet, j'ai stack sur 1 du coup
03:52:586 (2) - Un peu compliqué à follow comme shape lol yep le pire xD
Thanks for the mod !!
Cubzy wrote:Heh, like the game said, gotta mod this to get this rankedOverall: Map's pretty great, you seem to use the tone of the voice on the kiai to difference the spacing(like the normal voice to the "robot" voice). Good job!
00:05:495 (1,2) - You could move this a bit more down and make the second slider a little bit more sharp Like this, on x:252 y:272 yea why not
00:37:859 (3) - moving this slider a little more to the top, to gradually increase with the next jump fix
01:12:222 (6) - maybe(?) rotate this 35º and move to x:424 y:152 sound cool !
01:41:495 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - you could increase the spacing a little bit on this to difference from those jumps : 01:40:222 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - no, i think it'll be really too much there
01:50:949 (1,2,3) - and 01:52:404 (1,2,3) - You could increase those a little bit, though it wouldn't really change a thing yep
02:28:586 (4) - move this a little bit further to the top right? changed angle
02:48:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - you could move the triplet x:333 y:149 nah, it'll kill the blanket
03:36:768 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - maybe increase the spacing a little bit(?) nah
03:52:586 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) - maybe decrease the spacing, because it's a bit sudden how the spacing on the stream got larger reduced just a little bit, because i want it to be intense
04:09:677 (1) - increase the slider velocity a bit? nope but changed the shape
That's all for today, didn't find anything on the two last kiais, they were pretty good, if I may say so thanks :3
Merci :3 soon™
Arche-kun wrote:Bonne map, j'aime beaucoup Make this ranked pls
Thanks for the mod !!
ikorza wrote:from mod reqs hope it helps
00:12:950 (2,2) - these sounds were here the whole time so why are they being mapped suddenly? 00:12:768 - actually you completely stop the 3/4 sliders from here on but i think its fine at 00:14:222 (1) - since the music sounds different. to mark the new section is coming
00:16:768 (7,8,1) - 00:22:586 (1,2,3) - these are exactly the same musically but youve done things differently in the second example yea but i keep mapping the same rythm anyways so it should be fine
00:18:132 - overmap for no clear reason is not ideal fixed
00:15:677 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 00:21:495 (1,2,3,4,5) - one uses a 1/2 slider the other uses a circle and they should be the same i think the 1/2 slider is the better choice because it will differentiate it from the previous 2 circles at 00:15:313 (4,5,1) - yea feel better now
00:30:950 (5,4) - stacking these would look knicer aesthetically woops
00:37:132 (2,3,4,5,1) - 00:40:041 (6,7,1) - these are the same sounds and you are using different rhythms for each i relise the the music is in a new section but the sounds at 00:40:041 (6,7,1) - are of equal strength so not understanding the kick sliders here. i used kicksliders because they're without vocal here, but they're fine here
00:42:222 (3) - change to circles and 00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) - this should all be circles it's ok to represent 1/4 as kicksliders, it help emphasizing the next object
00:45:859 (6,7,8,1) - ^ im done with the streams just choose something logical and consistant
00:48:768 (7,8,9,10,1) - what is this spacing change for im not seeing a reason to mark new strong section
00:49:859 (5,1) - swap NC i NC'd to park the back&forth pattern related to the 3 claps
00:52:586 - accidentally deleted stuff? wtf
01:25:132 - suggestion: 3/4 slider here since the kiai doesnt start till 01:25:495 - the music supports it just fine i see your point but i really want to mark the vocal here 01:25:313 (2) -
01:29:132 - 1/2 slider yep
01:49:132 - triple no, but i'll prob change rythm here
03:14:859 - 03:15:132 - strong sounds on slider ends i think it's fine
03:22:586 (3,4,5,1) - random stacks? especially weird on the downbeat as you havent done that before. nothing entirely wrong with the other stack but its random because you didnt do it before yea, i don't want to make this part boring
03:53:495 (12) - lower spacing would work better here as the repeated slider is too easy when its not that different fix
Smolboi wrote:01:57:132 (1) - ^
02:02:950 (1) - ^ - no cause i want to emphasise the sudden sound you hear there
02:06:222 to 02:17:859 - Too many stacks - huh?
02:40:768 (1) - Replace this with a 1/2 slider - circle fits better imo
03:14:586 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - I would simplify this section, maybe something like this? - that doesn't fit the music. Also git gud
owo thanks !! , but the GD as just been added so i don't think i can go with 0 mod xD
Kocari wrote:I don't think you really need my help. Go talk to a BN I can gurantee you this will be ranked in one weeks time if the right person you contact will be willing to help you out. Chao!
Thanks for the mod !
- 00:12:768 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - Why do you change rhythm for this section? The song is exactly the same as 00:09:859 (1,2) - so why change it? I don't see anything to emphasize or any transitional reason for this change other than 00:14:222 (1,2,3,4,5) - gonna change the first but will keep the 2nd to mark the newt section
- 00:34:859 (2) - This should be removed imo, no sound here that I can hear. ops fix
- 01:07:313 (1,2) - I don't really see a reason for kicksliders here. I can understand 01:06:950 (1,2) - though since there is 1/4 in the background. The ones I mention could just be normal circles since I don't really see a reason to emphasize those sounds - they're the same as almost everywhere else. im deaf help
- 01:11:222 - Note here since you did everywhere else. ye
- 01:12:858 (3) - I don't hear a sound here. nah the synth is clearly earable here
- 01:23:495 (2,1) - Possible stack, but not a big deal. nah intended
- 01:30:313 (4) - I feel like you should either remove this or add a note at 01:31:041 - since it plays weird having a triple there and then not again at the same place. This goes for most instances of this rhythm. nah, the is the only triple on thoses part, if you remove circles they're really audible , but the others are almost unhearable so i don't want to map them
- 01:32:404 (5) - Only extended slider? added on other parts
- 01:34:041 (2) - Could be two circles to get that clickable downbeat. Not a big deal, but something to consider. Could apply this to all other instances. no because i'm mainly following vocals
- 01:42:041 (4) - Why is this a kickslider when 01:30:313 (4) - was a clickable triple? There's nothing different about these sounds. to make different rhythm
- 02:03:768 - You mapped this sound everywhere else but why not here? fixed
- 02:28:586 (4) - This can be a normal circle since I don't hear a distinct sound that should be emphasized using a kickslider and I don't think you use this otherwise. yep fix
- 02:30:950 (1,2) - Why are these different shapes? In keeping with the theme of this particular combo, 02:30:950 (1) - should be using a red anchor. fix
- 03:35:950 (5) - Should be removed, no audible sound for me at least. i put it in wrong place -_
- 03:36:404 (7) - NC here because of downbeat? yep
- 04:16:222 (4) - Should be a triple because in all other kiais this particular part was a triple, not a kickslider. but here i want to fully emphasize the kiai since it's the stronger parts
- 04:22:768 (2,2) - This blanket is really off. I try to avoid pointing out blankets but this one is really noticeable. In fact, I recommend you check your entire diff for blankets because I've seen a LOT of them that I've neglected to mention just because blanket mods don't really look all too great. blankets aren't my strong points =w=
- 04:45:132 (3,4) - I feel like this should be a 1/2 slider like 04:45:859 (7) - mainly because I don't hear a triple for these notes, so the kickslider doesn't really need to be there. You're using circles already for vocals and this kickslider isn't following anything different that I can hear either.
- 04:53:313 (3) - I also don't see the need for this kickslider either. If anything I hear the sound at 04:53:435 - not at 04:53:404 - which is definitely not going to be mapped, but that's just me. I would remove it. yea you're right
- 04:58:404 (2) - Same tbh, I don't see a reason for this kickslider, no particularly outstanding sounds here. the same as others kiais
Pretty good map! Good luck getting this ranked! thnaks !