Haitai kds plz
Thanks for the mod !
Peuniak wrote:Hi, from #modreqs !There are a lot of unoverlapped objects like 01:44:404 (1,3) (beginning of 1 and end of 3) but i guess it's some kind of concept so i didnt include this down below, if its not a concept you should fix this it's done, i do overlap a lot
00:12:768 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - you should keep the same rythm that you used before (00:12:041 (1,2) like this for example), there are no rythm changes in song so the map shouldnt change as well i suggest going like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582720 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582726 i'll keep because i don't want the intro to be boring
00:23:313 (4) - maybe curve this one down a little bit to make a clean flow between this slider and 00:23:586 (5) ye
00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) - personally i dont like this pattern, maybe instead of this slider you could make a 5 circles 1/4 stream ending at 00:43:313 (1), maybe like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582766 i'll keep because i want to fully emphasize 00:43:313 (1) -
00:49:131 (1) - this one is not spaced according to others (not sure if you made it conciously, if not fix it, if yes leave it) yea done on purpose ^^
01:00:041 (1) - this one should be ending on red tick, thats how the vocal goes fixed
01:14:586 (3) - ctrl + g maybe? if think this slider should go to the same direction as 01:13:859 (1,2) yea feels better like this
01:42:041 (4) - i think this should be a circle nah, there is 3 beats, and it help to really emphasize voice here
01:44:041 (3) - curve this one that it leads to 01:44:404 (1) a little
04:04:404 (2) - shape of this slider doesnt fit here imo yea, idk why 1/4 too
04:17:677 (3) - this one fits better placed under the 04:17:132 (1) (not stacked of course) it will fit the concept of unoverlapped objects more and the placement of 04:17:677 (3,4,5,6) will look so much better you're right, but changed whole placement here because it felt a bit weird
04:44:950 (2,3,4,5) - same as 00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) i agree here
Thanks for the mod !!
Hi o/ random mod inc xd
- idk but maybe consider raising the HP a bit? 6 is way to low for a 5.37* Maybe 6.5 or 7?
- 00:20:404 (2,3) - the DS here is way too much imo. Comparing with 00:17:495 (2,3,4) - i guess you should keep consistence and reduce it. I guess you can delete 00:20:677 (3) - since it's not that noticeable in the music imo yea
- 00:49:040 (10,1) - these have more ds that the previous stream which seems to be a bit random it was amde on purpose but i'll just make it normal
- 00:50:222 (2,2) - blanket? ooops
- 00:53:132 (4,5,2,3,5,6) - These feels a bit inconsistence since they follow the same rhythm and you use double stack in only 2 of them. I guess it'd be nicer if you do it the same as 00:53:132 (4,5,1) - yea it's right
- 01:06:222 (7,8,1,2,3) - Maybe do a star here? Mainly because the 01:06:768 (2,3) - this has such low distance that it'd be better if you emphasize it a bit more seems cool here
- 01:17:313 (2,3,4) - i feel like these are not 100% linear stacked.. idk xd nazi much xD
- 01:31:313 (1,4) - better blanket?
- 01:29:132 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - this linear flow doesn't fit from what you were building imo (back and fort, triangles etc). Maybe you can do something like http://puu.sh/slRzu/0b26399ddb.jpg this? that's a really nice idea, i like it
- 02:44:041 (9) - NC here instead? no because i'm NCing on the vocal, but i noticed that i had inconsistency, so i added sliderend to the downbeat
- 02:47:495 (1) - why this NC? I mean for the first kiai you don't add this one oops
- 03:15:041 (6) - maybe make this a kick slider so it doesn't feel so empty? http://puu.sh/slRWC/9c88096a31.jpg ok
- 03:22:768 (4,5) - ctrl+g the rhythm? here would be better if you don't follow vocals i guess so it feels similar like 03:17:495 (1,2,3) - but i do really only follow vocal here
- 03:31:495 (4,5) - The previous one you were following vocals, but in this case I think fits better if you ctrl+g the rhythm yep
- 03:44:586 (2) - move it a bit closer? right now it feels too far for a 1/4 gap + the previous reverse http://puu.sh/slSbq/6a65463594.jpg i think it's ok, and i dont' want to overlap 03:43:677 (1) -
- 04:34:950 (1,1,1) - nicee :>
Okay, couldn't find much xD nice diff, good luck on ranking! Thanks !!
Thanks for the mod !!!
Doormat wrote:m4m as requested, sorry i'm late-
- 00:17:404 - 00:18:859 - 00:20:313 - etc. there's a very audible synth note that you could include. imo 00:15:677 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - and 00:21:495 (1,2,3,4,5) - feel out of place due to the sudden increases in note density as a result of ignoring these i agree with you, but i don't think they felt out of places, because the part of the song are NOT simmilar, but still changed
- 00:25:859 (1,2) - feels really undermapped here given everything that came before it for some reason, maybe it's just me. maybe instead of circles you can try 3/4 sliders like 00:08:404 (1,2) - tried something else
- 00:28:313 (1) - 00:31:222 (1) - there's no beat in the music here; stream starts on the white tick after it fixed in the first one only, there is a beat on the second one
- 00:33:404 (1) - i don't see the point in this nc fixed
- 00:36:768 (5) - i think this should be a 1/2 slider instead; you skipped over a really audible sound on 00:36:950 - fixed
- 00:38:586 (3) - maybe nc this to signify that it's a slow slider ye
- 00:40:586 (2,6) - something something blanket
- 00:50:041 (1,2,3) - maybe you can try a back-and-forth motion to emphasize the claps? just an idea- sounds cool
- 01:12:132 - 01:12:313 - 02:21:950 - 02:22:132 - some synth sounds you could use to make a stream. you seemed to like to do this a lot near the beginning before vocals, and they're ignored now :< kicksliderrsss aa
- 01:30:950 (1) - 02:46:586 (1) - 02:57:495 (1) - 02:58:222 (1) - 04:16:041 (1) - 04:16:768 (1) - 04:27:677 (1) - 04:28:404 (1) - can you please make the ncs here consistent? seeing them be different from each other triggers me lol. i recommend going with the (1,2,3,4) pattern but it's your call yea, you're right
- 01:53:586 - another pretty audible sound. maybe make 01:53:495 (2) - a 1/4 slider so you keep the jump? fixed
- 02:27:586 (5) - i don't really hear a sound here, whereas there are sounds on 02:27:768 - and 02:27:950 - . gotta wonder where your note priority is going at this point :/ why am i doing such things wtf
- 04:34:950 (1,1,1) - this is cool
- 04:39:313 (2,3,4,5,6) - yeah there's no stream here in the music fixed
- 04:45:040 (3) - 04:51:222 (5) - no beat here in the music fix
just as a tip in the future, it's okay to overmap at points, but if it's done too often at places where there isn't really a distinct note or to give another note more emphasis it feels really out of place. hope this helps! yea, but 80% of time it's me being deaf or hearing hallucinations www
- BG is too try to reduce it to 1366x768 ): now 1920x1200 is allowed !
00:17:859 (5,6) - spacing should be as 00:17:495 (3,4) - as there's no really thing to emphasize here
00:20:041 (1,2,3) - mmh, i guess since you're overmapping at 00:20:313 - you should be consistent on 00:21:041 - ? and how about not skipping sound at 00:20:677 - ? i just changed the double because yea, the first one was overmapped and out of place
01:00:041 (1) - NC is not really necessary imo fixed
01:33:859 (5,6) - 01:39:677 (6,7) - 01:45:495 (4,5) - NC as you did for 01:28:041 (1,2) -
02:36:041 (3) - mmh I think it's better to stop this on the red tick yes
04:36:404 (3,4,1) - flow is not really good imo, spacing between (4) and (1) should be bigger than (3) and (4) in order to have a good emphasize fixed
04:54:041 (1,2,3,4,5) - try to make a better star pattern it would be great aethetically lol yes it's so ugly as it xD
04:55:677 (3,4,5,6) - same as above but a square pattern o: i changed the pattern a bit to fit the star above, so no
overall c'est good, good luck! thanks :3
Thanks for both mods !!
DTM9 Nowa wrote:
NM from #modreqsNote : I did not see that MugiwaraSekai modded this so some of our points may be same
00:23:313 (4,5,6) - Not unrankable but this will definitely throw people off. 00:21:495 (1,2) - This is the general 1/4 spacing you are using for the section before it the beat picks up ( 00:27:313 - ) but there you are using 1/2 spacing and i can't really figure out why did you do it (Main point : people may mistake these as 1/2s). Could you help me understand you in this? Also you could answer at the same time that why you didn't for example space the objects similarly here 00:24:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - even though the song has pretty much the same intensity in genreal for those two parts i fixed for the first thing, but the second i don't really understand because they're spaced the same already ?
00:45:859 (6,7,8) - I personally would prefer to have sliders (8) like that to flow with the triple somewhat like this because... well it just would look better imo than the slider going downwards like in the last updated version. I don't really know were there any other intentions like for example blanketing this 00:46:586 (3) - with the triple+slider like this, it flow better toward next note, and yea it helps blanketting (3)
00:52:222 (2,3) - I hate to note anything regarding blanketing but you could curve the 2 little bit more and move the 3 so it's well blanketed with the 2 because the 2 is just not enough curved so the head and tail are both further away from the point of 3 than the midpoint of 2 fixed
01:10:950 (1) - You could CTRL G this (or even copy + paste the 2 and mirror it to replace the 1) for better flow when compared to the following notes (exceptionally with the 2) yea, i mirrored, then spaced a bit because it felt too packed
01:25:313 (2) - Got a wild idea for the 2 here. You could change the 2 into a 1/4 to emphasize the short hold on the "su" sound example. It wouldn't really differ from how it's currently mapped (clickables) and if you make the 1/4 slider out of this 01:25:677 (2) - (just mirrored) it would look cool i agree it's cool but i'll try to avoid free overmaps because there is literally nothing on the song there
01:28:041 (1,2) - This is how you have mapped one of the "yeah" sounds but here 01:33:859 (5,6) - you have mapped that same sound but now the second hitcircle is replaced by a 1/2 slider (and appearently you have mapped hitcircle|1/2 slider every other occasion except the first one) so is there a specific reason for that kind of inconsistency? yep my bad, replacing it
02:06:859 - You could map this aswell (idk if you did already to it because of doormat's mod but mentioned it anyway) because of the somewhat notable drum hit (Same thing here 00:51:222 - but i just didn't mention it earlier for some reason) i can understand but for part slow like theses, the beat are hearable but not that strong, i think it's ok to undermap 75% of the 1/4 beats because it would feel too much here imo
02:36:041 (3) - Correct me if i'm wrong, assuming that you are trying to follow the "wa" vocal here because the slider before this one clearly follows the "kyou" sound. Though there is one issue on the "wa" sound. It's not 3/4, it's 1/2. Listen to it in 25% speed and you will notice this clearly. Also there are no sounds on this 02:36:313 - thus it would make overall more sense to end the slider on the red tick fixed with previous mod
02:53:313 (1) - It's fine if you keep it but it's just as fine if it wasn't NCd because the jump part stops here 02:52:586 - and the "odoru" is already part of the new verse that is not included into the jump section. You had it like so here 01:37:677 (3) - so why not here 02:53:313 (1) - aswell? removed NC to consistency
03:07:313 (1,2) - Any specific reasons why these aren't mapped under a 1/2 slider like in pretty much every other occasion? If you disagree to change them into a slider you could atleast add some movement like this for example yea it's to not make the part tooo boring, added some movement
03:12:768 (5,4,5) - Could be NCd because of the SV multiplier change. Though it's not that big of an change of it so it should be fine left like that but you have NCd for stuff like this 03:09:495 - aswell yea, i didn't NCd because it's just to emphasize 1 not, it's not that big so i think it's still ok and readable without NC, compared to the second part where i literally do a speed up to a big slow down, so i think it was needed there
03:36:404 (1,2,3) - The transitions just do not look good here. Imo the biggest problem is with the 2. It has a really outdated feeling because of the obtuse angle over tail1|2||3 and the spacing increasement is quite random imo. I'd suggest you to just overhaul the pattern there. It's placed so i seriously can't figure out a possible fix but if you can do that by yourself then go ahead but please, get rid of the obtuse angle or atleast the weird spacing fixed there but might need some polishing
03:44:768 (3,4,5) - I'm not sure is it aesthetically the best choice to have the roughly 80 degree angle there. Best solution i can come up with for the current pattern is to rotate the slider about 33 degrees CW selection centre. Though imo overhauling it compeletely would be a better idea i'll keep as it, because i think it's fine, and i think it fit the song as it
04:05:132 (1) - It's opinion based but i don't think this note needs a NC. It's pretty easy to see and hit even w/o it. Somewhat same here 04:15:313 (1) - fixed both
04:49:859 (4) - Just an idea to improve the flow here : flip the slider on it's place so it forms a somewhat (snappy) circular flow over these notes 04:49:132 (1,2,3,4,5) - like this (note that the slider in the example sux and you should suit the idea if you agree on it to your own mapping) nice idea i like it, and i mostly do circular flow all the time soo
04:54:041 (1) - I don't really see a reason to NC this either. It doesn't make the patterns there any more clarified nor does it follow beat circulations yep fixed
That's about it! Really nice mapping and extremely fun to play acc 404
Good luck!~ thanks :>
It was mostly to prove the point by another way that it was kinda overmapped. It was mostly a question for a person who wasn't going to make changes like "if thing x is like this then why is thing y like that even though they share the same intensity". I guess i forgot to add the "if you disagree you could answer..." xd
DTM9 Nowa wrote:[notice]00:23:313 (4,5,6) - Not unrankable but this will definitely throw people off. 00:21:495 (1,2) - This is the general 1/4 spacing you are using for the section before it the beat picks up ( 00:27:313 - ) but there you are using 1/2 spacing and i can't really figure out why did you do it (Main point : people may mistake these as 1/2s). Could you help me understand you in this? Also you could answer at the same time that why you didn't for example space the objects similarly here 00:24:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - even though the song has pretty much the same intensity in genreal for those two parts i fixed for the first thing, but the second i don't really understand because they're spaced the same already ?
thanks for the mod !
kappaToast wrote:A modder incoming...
00:09:132 (1,2) - you need to do something with that. Stack or make that slider hit red tick. no, i'm doing overlaps on purpose
00:21:768 (2,3,4) - 00:40:041 (6,7) - 00:42:222 (3,4) - 00:48:041 (3,4) - 01:12:041 (5,6) - 01:55:677 (6,7) - 02:01:495 (6,7) - 02:04:404 (6,7) -
02:27:677 (5,6) - 03:48:768 (1,2) - 03:50:950 (1,2) - 03:54:222 (3,4) - I would make a stream insted becouse its to hard to jump between 1/4 gap. what no it's playable, kickslider are a common thing
01:00:950 (2,3) - 01:46:041 (1,2) - 02:16:950 (5,6) - 02:28:586 (4,5) - here should be a bit smaller gap (almost stacking) but there is no point on doing kickslder if you don't space the next object a little bit ...
02:07:859 (2) - there is pretty much undermaped/simplefied becouse there is a mo-mo---to sound. 02:07:677 (1,2) - her i would make a reapeted slider from circle (1) to end of the slider. but it's gonna simplify it even more .. it's ok like it is already
02:29:313 (3,1) - 02:32:950 (2,3) - Here should be 2 circles stacked on that slider insted. it's ok with kicksliders
02:57:677 (4,1) - Thats way to big gap. no, the intensity is at it's highest during kiais.
03:13:677 (3) - there shoudnt be a slider, make a circle insted. listen more carefully
03:32:768 (1,2) - 03:35:677 (4,5) - between these two slider in the timing bar should be a circle like here03:29:495 (2,3,4) becouse it is reapeting the stress in vocal fixed
04:16:222 (4,1) - also to big gap between these two
04:18:404 (7) - Again, there should be 2 circles who are stacked on top of the slider. i agree here
04:52:586 (4,1) - to big gap between these two sliders reduced a bit here
04:58:404 (2,1) - WAYYY... to big gap no it's fine, it's the strongest moment of the song
I think this map is good, but the 1/4 jumps? Idk... It works with slider but ofc but not with these gaps. But its only my opinion but theses gaps are high, but since the bpm is really low, it's really easy to hit, and it reflects the intensity of the song
Thanks for the mod !!
- no breaks? @- @!;;; i think it's ok xD
- 00:09:132 (1,2) - Excessive. Bring these closer together. nah, i'll keep this one
[list:1337]00:20:404 (2,3) - ^ changed pattern
00:38:586 (1,1) - Especially due to the slow SV nah, it's meanth to emphasize
00:41:132 (6,7) - Move these closer fixed
01:56:404 (2,3) - ^ i think theses are ok
02:00:041 (3,4) - ^ removed
03:05:041 (3,4) - ^ changed
03:06:222 (2,3) - ^ same
00:57:677 (6,1) - Flow isn't playing well for me here. Move (1) to the left. i flipped the patterning to follow vocal more here
03:00:768 (6,8) - Even if the slider isn't positioned the same way, it's still confusing, especially on HD. I would move it out from under the other slider entirely. moved slighty to make it more readable but kept under the slider
03:36:768 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - NCs are not needed, as this isn't an insanely difficult area where extra chances for HP are important. but it's not meant for HP recovery, but to follow each vocal, and make reading easier
04:59:313 (1,2,3,4) - Plays better as 1/2 sliders. i'll consider, i like it both ways
- Just watch your spacing on triplets. They looked like duplets. love the jumps tho those are fun. GL
Let the bass kick ...
Deppyforce wrote:take control
00:47:586 (4) - Idk overmap ?Je peut rien trouver d'autre :'( gg pour les deux diffs en tout cas ^^
00:58:041 (2) - Hitclap, déplace le sur 00:58:041 (2) -
01:28:768 (2) - tu peut stack la fin du slider sur 01:29:495 (6) - ça réduit le spacing qui est assez élevé en plus
01:39:859 (2) - c'est assez chaud à read, la meme shape quasiment en même endroit
03:14:586 (1) - la shape est ultra différente des autres, je pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée idk
03:33:677 (2) - ça se confond faclement avec un 1/4 comme tu en à fait un juste avant 03:33:041 (2) -
03:52:586 (2) - Un peu compliqué à follow comme shape lol
NM from my queue Take Control!00:47:586 (4) - Idk overmap ? fixJe peut rien trouver d'autre :'( gg pour les deux diffs en tout cas ^^
00:58:041 (2) - Hitclap, déplace le sur 00:58:041 (2) - fix
01:28:768 (2) - tu peut stack la fin du slider sur 01:29:495 (6) - ça réduit le spacing qui est assez élevé en plus j'ai pas stack mais j'ai reduce spacing
01:39:859 (2) - c'est assez chaud à read, la meme shape quasiment en même endroit j'ai changé la shape du coup
03:14:586 (1) - la shape est ultra différente des autres, je pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée idk tout le pattern me triggerais du coup j'ai changé
03:33:677 (2) - ça se confond faclement avec un 1/4 comme tu en à fait un juste avant 03:33:041 (2) - en effet, j'ai stack sur 1 du coup
03:52:586 (2) - Un peu compliqué à follow comme shape lol yep le pire xD
Thanks for the mod !!
Cubzy wrote:Heh, like the game said, gotta mod this to get this rankedOverall: Map's pretty great, you seem to use the tone of the voice on the kiai to difference the spacing(like the normal voice to the "robot" voice). Good job!
00:05:495 (1,2) - You could move this a bit more down and make the second slider a little bit more sharp Like this, on x:252 y:272 yea why not
00:37:859 (3) - moving this slider a little more to the top, to gradually increase with the next jump fix
01:12:222 (6) - maybe(?) rotate this 35º and move to x:424 y:152 sound cool !
01:41:495 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - you could increase the spacing a little bit on this to difference from those jumps : 01:40:222 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - no, i think it'll be really too much there
01:50:949 (1,2,3) - and 01:52:404 (1,2,3) - You could increase those a little bit, though it wouldn't really change a thing yep
02:28:586 (4) - move this a little bit further to the top right? changed angle
02:48:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - you could move the triplet x:333 y:149 nah, it'll kill the blanket
03:36:768 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - maybe increase the spacing a little bit(?) nah
03:52:586 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) - maybe decrease the spacing, because it's a bit sudden how the spacing on the stream got larger reduced just a little bit, because i want it to be intense
04:09:677 (1) - increase the slider velocity a bit? nope but changed the shape
That's all for today, didn't find anything on the two last kiais, they were pretty good, if I may say so thanks :3
Merci :3 soon™
Arche-kun wrote:Bonne map, j'aime beaucoup Make this ranked pls
Thanks for the mod !!
ikorza wrote:from mod reqs hope it helps
00:12:950 (2,2) - these sounds were here the whole time so why are they being mapped suddenly? 00:12:768 - actually you completely stop the 3/4 sliders from here on but i think its fine at 00:14:222 (1) - since the music sounds different. to mark the new section is coming
00:16:768 (7,8,1) - 00:22:586 (1,2,3) - these are exactly the same musically but youve done things differently in the second example yea but i keep mapping the same rythm anyways so it should be fine
00:18:132 - overmap for no clear reason is not ideal fixed
00:15:677 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 00:21:495 (1,2,3,4,5) - one uses a 1/2 slider the other uses a circle and they should be the same i think the 1/2 slider is the better choice because it will differentiate it from the previous 2 circles at 00:15:313 (4,5,1) - yea feel better now
00:30:950 (5,4) - stacking these would look knicer aesthetically woops
00:37:132 (2,3,4,5,1) - 00:40:041 (6,7,1) - these are the same sounds and you are using different rhythms for each i relise the the music is in a new section but the sounds at 00:40:041 (6,7,1) - are of equal strength so not understanding the kick sliders here. i used kicksliders because they're without vocal here, but they're fine here
00:42:222 (3) - change to circles and 00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) - this should all be circles it's ok to represent 1/4 as kicksliders, it help emphasizing the next object
00:45:859 (6,7,8,1) - ^ im done with the streams just choose something logical and consistant
00:48:768 (7,8,9,10,1) - what is this spacing change for im not seeing a reason to mark new strong section
00:49:859 (5,1) - swap NC i NC'd to park the back&forth pattern related to the 3 claps
00:52:586 - accidentally deleted stuff? wtf
01:25:132 - suggestion: 3/4 slider here since the kiai doesnt start till 01:25:495 - the music supports it just fine i see your point but i really want to mark the vocal here 01:25:313 (2) -
01:29:132 - 1/2 slider yep
01:49:132 - triple no, but i'll prob change rythm here
03:14:859 - 03:15:132 - strong sounds on slider ends i think it's fine
03:22:586 (3,4,5,1) - random stacks? especially weird on the downbeat as you havent done that before. nothing entirely wrong with the other stack but its random because you didnt do it before yea, i don't want to make this part boring
03:53:495 (12) - lower spacing would work better here as the repeated slider is too easy when its not that different fix
Smolboi wrote:01:57:132 (1) - ^
02:02:950 (1) - ^ - no cause i want to emphasise the sudden sound you hear there
02:06:222 to 02:17:859 - Too many stacks - huh?
02:40:768 (1) - Replace this with a 1/2 slider - circle fits better imo
03:14:586 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - I would simplify this section, maybe something like this? - that doesn't fit the music. Also git gud
owo thanks !! , but the GD as just been added so i don't think i can go with 0 mod xD
Kocari wrote:I don't think you really need my help. Go talk to a BN I can gurantee you this will be ranked in one weeks time if the right person you contact will be willing to help you out. Chao!
Thanks for the mod !
- 00:12:768 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - Why do you change rhythm for this section? The song is exactly the same as 00:09:859 (1,2) - so why change it? I don't see anything to emphasize or any transitional reason for this change other than 00:14:222 (1,2,3,4,5) - gonna change the first but will keep the 2nd to mark the newt section
- 00:34:859 (2) - This should be removed imo, no sound here that I can hear. ops fix
- 01:07:313 (1,2) - I don't really see a reason for kicksliders here. I can understand 01:06:950 (1,2) - though since there is 1/4 in the background. The ones I mention could just be normal circles since I don't really see a reason to emphasize those sounds - they're the same as almost everywhere else. im deaf help
- 01:11:222 - Note here since you did everywhere else. ye
- 01:12:858 (3) - I don't hear a sound here. nah the synth is clearly earable here
- 01:23:495 (2,1) - Possible stack, but not a big deal. nah intended
- 01:30:313 (4) - I feel like you should either remove this or add a note at 01:31:041 - since it plays weird having a triple there and then not again at the same place. This goes for most instances of this rhythm. nah, the is the only triple on thoses part, if you remove circles they're really audible , but the others are almost unhearable so i don't want to map them
- 01:32:404 (5) - Only extended slider? added on other parts
- 01:34:041 (2) - Could be two circles to get that clickable downbeat. Not a big deal, but something to consider. Could apply this to all other instances. no because i'm mainly following vocals
- 01:42:041 (4) - Why is this a kickslider when 01:30:313 (4) - was a clickable triple? There's nothing different about these sounds. to make different rhythm
- 02:03:768 - You mapped this sound everywhere else but why not here? fixed
- 02:28:586 (4) - This can be a normal circle since I don't hear a distinct sound that should be emphasized using a kickslider and I don't think you use this otherwise. yep fix
- 02:30:950 (1,2) - Why are these different shapes? In keeping with the theme of this particular combo, 02:30:950 (1) - should be using a red anchor. fix
- 03:35:950 (5) - Should be removed, no audible sound for me at least. i put it in wrong place -_
- 03:36:404 (7) - NC here because of downbeat? yep
- 04:16:222 (4) - Should be a triple because in all other kiais this particular part was a triple, not a kickslider. but here i want to fully emphasize the kiai since it's the stronger parts
- 04:22:768 (2,2) - This blanket is really off. I try to avoid pointing out blankets but this one is really noticeable. In fact, I recommend you check your entire diff for blankets because I've seen a LOT of them that I've neglected to mention just because blanket mods don't really look all too great. blankets aren't my strong points =w=
- 04:45:132 (3,4) - I feel like this should be a 1/2 slider like 04:45:859 (7) - mainly because I don't hear a triple for these notes, so the kickslider doesn't really need to be there. You're using circles already for vocals and this kickslider isn't following anything different that I can hear either.
- 04:53:313 (3) - I also don't see the need for this kickslider either. If anything I hear the sound at 04:53:435 - not at 04:53:404 - which is definitely not going to be mapped, but that's just me. I would remove it. yea you're right
- 04:58:404 (2) - Same tbh, I don't see a reason for this kickslider, no particularly outstanding sounds here. the same as others kiais
Pretty good map! Good luck getting this ranked! thnaks !
Mir wrote:#modreqs cuz bored
- 01:57:132 (1,1) - These feel really weird if 01:57:313 - isn't clickable. Not a huge deal, but it's something to consider. - i still believe that the sound on the white tick allows me to do this
- 01:57:950 - 02:03:768 - Triple opportunity? - yea thought about it while mapped but decided that it was a bad idea
- 02:26:222 (1,1,2,3) - Wew this flow. It's kinda a sharp turn from the end of the first 1. Positioning it the same way as 02:20:404 (1,1,2,3) - would flow better imo. - 02:26:222 (1,1,2,3) - flow pretty much just like 02:20:404 (1,1,2,3) - + no player is ever going to play that like the slider suggests lol
- 03:01:313 (2) - I feel like you could position this more to the center of 03:00:586 (4,5). Not a huge deal. - umm... no, i want my custom overlaps
- 03:49:132 (1,2,1) - Same idea with flow as I said above. Applies for most instances really. - answered this already
- 03:52:768 (4,1) - Okay this is probably the biggest problem I have with this part, the slider ends on the opposite side of where the stream starts creating really bad flow and could also cause unfair sliderbreaks. An easy fix would just be to ctrl+g 03:52:768 (4). The same goes for 03:53:859 (1,2) - to be honest. The sliders end in the opposite direction of flow and it could cause breaks/slider end misses. - nothing wrong with the flow here. i wanted to emphasize the change of sound at 03:53:132 (1) - with movement and stuff. i can only tell you to git gud
Thanks for the mod !!!
00:27:586 (2,3) and 00:27:950 (4,5) - i think you should stack these notes since in the rest of this part you stacked them and it would be more consistent fix
00:49:859 (5) - i think it looks and fits the song better if you move this note further left (around x:216 y:144) since the song emphasizes this note. it also makes 00:50:041 (1) more emphasized which is what you were probably going for hey that's nice
01:27:677 (6) - looks better if you move this up a little to be in line w the triple yea aesthetics k_hand:
01:30:950 (3) - id say move this a little further up for emphasis k
01:56:677 (3,) - i found this quite hard to read. id rather you stack it on (4) since the note is pretty quiet it shouldnt be too hard to read fixed
02:02:222 (2,3) - you should either add a note in between these 2 or remove ^ to be consistent since both these parts follow the same rhythm. if you add a note you probably need to rearrange the pattern nice catch
02:40:768 (1,2) - i find the spacing between this and 02:40:950 (2,1) too similar which contradicts the emphasis of the song. itd be better if you moved02:40:950 (2) - closer to 02:40:768 (1) and 02:41:132 (1) - further away since it has a lot of emphasis yea you're right
02:48:586 (2,3,4) - for every other pattern in the chorus u used a larger spacing between the triple and the note before so why have such a small spacing here since theres not a huge difference in the song gonna reduce the other ones instead !
03:12:222 (3) - better if u put a triple here instead of the slider to be more consistent gonna consider, but the song is quite different here so i want to say it lol
03:13:677 (3) - ^
03:13:859 (1) - NC fits here pretty well yea but i didn't put one 03:12:768 (5) - here, and if i do it'll be quite nc spam with the next downbeat so i don't know
03:35:313 (3,4) - spacing here is confusing since u usually used an overlap to indicate a 1/4 gap but here theres jump even tho the song isnt different. i like this pattern more how 2 be consistent teach me04:11:313 (2) - i prefer it if NC and emphasis was on this note rather than 04:11:132 (1) but what you have works if you follow the vocals only yea that's the point, i follow mainly vocals, and i have sometimes to skin downbeats clickable to follow them better
04:32:586 (5,6,7) - i dont like the way this plays, a pattern like this flows better changed the flow, but in another wayOther than these minor things, the difficulty is very fun and i really like it x) definitely close to being ranked thanks :3
Solid set. good luck!
02:12:041 (1,2) - shouldnt there be a note between these? its what u did in every other pattern so it would be more consistent to do it here too - consistent with 02:06:222 (1) - this
02:38:950 (1,2) - same as last chorus - nah the sounds are pretty equal in power to me
02:40:950 - there could be a note here since theres a strong vocal, but if youre not following the vocals here then its okay. maybe you could do something like this? - yea no vocals (removed image cause formatting lol)