forum

Saiya - Remote Control [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
192
show more
Topic Starter
Linada

LeeSinOrAfk wrote:

As promised, from Kynan's twitch chatte

[Suwaru, Suwaru]

  1. AR9, merci bjfdhibson
  2. +2/+3 offset ça sonne mieux pour moi j'ai mis +6, j'ai fais quelques test mais je ferai un timing check
  3. 00:29:489 (4) - Raccourci au red tick et add une note parce que le triple est assez obvious dans la musique
  4. 00:47:671 (1) - ^ Je comprends pas trop le 3/4 surtout que y'a clairement un beat sur le red tick ici et que y'a pas de vocals ici
  5. 01:01:671 (1,2,3) - Essaye d'overlap 2 en haut de 01:01:126 (3) - à la place pour que 1 2 3 sortent plus du lot et que le downbeat aie plus d'emphasis xd https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6535379
  6. 01:09:126 (5) - Je vois que tu follow les vocals avec ça mais j'aurais mis un 1/4 slider à la place pour la consistency avec 01:07:671 (3,4,5,6,1) - (dans les deux cas tu cliques du 1/2 donc y'a pas de raison de pas le mapper le beat ici imo)
  7. 01:21:853 (1) - C'est intentionnel qu'il soit pas sur le même x que 01:20:762 (1,1,1) - ? Sinon bouge le un grid vers la gauche fix
  8. 01:30:216 (3,4,5) - Je crois que c'est le seul triple qui start sur un white tick de toute la map du coup j'aurais fait kickslider+cercle à la place histoire que ça soit un plus intuitif (comme ici 01:40:398 (2,3) - ) nan, j'ai fais ça pour buildup les kiais, il y est aussi sur le deuxieme & troisieme
  9. 01:36:035 (1,2,1) - Je suis perso pas trop fan de l'angle, il est archi wide, essaye de ctrl j 01:36:398 (1,2) - et d'overlap 01:36:398 (1,1) - comme ça https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6535463 l'angle est plus confortable comme ça imo tout en gardant ton idée de base de vouloir que 01:36:398 (1,2,1,2) - soient indépendant de la première partie
  10. 01:42:944 (1,1,1) - Blanket mod xd
  11. 01:56:307 - 01:57:035 - T'as limite un constant 1/4 dans la musique et tu mets 4 1/2 sliders à la suite ? :c les 1/4 sont vraiment light dans le song, je veux pas forced non plus, j'ai rajouté 1 1/4 qui était obvious par contre
  12. 01:57:489 (1) - J'aurais raccourci au blue tick et add une note là aussi parce qu'imo c'est l'équivalent du kiai si tu compares aux deux parties qui l'entourent du coup un rythme plus dense a plus de sens
  13. 01:58:580 (6,7,8,9,1,3) - Si tu fais ça, fais le correctement sinon t'as l'air d'un gitan tbh xD MDR
  14. 02:03:307 (1,2) - 1/4 sliders à la place ici je vois pas trop pourquoi tu l'as mappé en 1/2 vu que y'a rien qui sort du lot
  15. 02:05:489 (5) - Tu pourrais NC ici pour que la transition dans le spacing soit plus confortable à read, aussi pour que ça soit plus clean 02:05:853 (3,1) - j'aurais fait cet overlap dans la continuité de 02:04:944 (2,3) - j'ai stack avec celui d'avant :D
  16. 02:27:489 (4) - Pas fan de ça du tout, la section est largement assez intense pour que ça soit un triple
  17. 02:46:580 (3) - NC ici, consistency avec 01:30:944 (1) - (En fait tout le 2eme kiai utilise 4 par 4 pour les NC alors que t'as spam pour premier et dernier du coup ouais, j'ai la flemme de tous les lister)
  18. 02:54:489 - 02:54:853 - J'aurais map ça aussi vu que c'est le kiai
  19. 03:02:944 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - Un peu déçu de ce jump j'aurais vu plus de spacing, surtout la transition 03:03:489 (5,1) - ici est vraiment trop close imo
  20. 03:05:035 - 03:06:489 - Tu devrais mapper ce son pendant toute la section jusqu'a 03:14:580 (1) - parce que là sans vocals ni rien le rythme est archi boring et devient très vite lassant, vu que c'est dans la musique autant l'utiliser pour pas s'endormir
  21. 03:34:126 (4,5) - C'est archi perso ici mais j'aurais spread un peu 5 vers la droite pour que ça fasse juste un slight overlap ici et que ça soit pas complètement stacked pour que ça soit différent visuellement de 03:33:671 (2,3) - qui est en 1/2
  22. 03:37:126 (1,2,3,4) - Pas très clean visuellement on dirait que t'étais parti sur de la symmétrie et que tu t'es loupé. si tu copypaste et ctrl h 1 à la place de 3 et que tu mets 03:36:944 (3,4) - au centre du playfield ça aurait l'air beaucoup plus clean (ça c'est juste ce que j'aurais fait psk j'èm la simétri xd fais ce que tu veux)
  23. 03:45:853 (1) - Je me disais bien pendant le testplay que ça sonnait faux, bouge la slider end sur le blue tick à la place du 1/8
  24. 03:57:489 (5,1,2) - Pareil qu'avant, pas fan de l'angle wide ici, essaye un truc comme ça https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6535735
  25. 04:16:580 (2) - Whistle ici, c'est pas un snare
  26. 04:19:489 (4) - Tu pourrais largement transformer ça en 1/4 slider pour le petit bruit qui hold, ça fait ressortir le snare juste après en plus
  27. 04:45:126 (4) - Enlève le reverse et rajoute un cercle à la place parce que les reverses c'est boring et que c'est une extra


J'espère que ça aidera :) Saiya >>>>>>> Reol, merci de mapper la bonne version
Thanks pour le mod//Stars !! j'ai pas répondu quand je fixais car je suis d'accord avec ce que tu dis en géneral, mais si tu veux je peux détailler si tu me le demande :D
Arutsuki
hi nm from queue

•00:04:041 (1) - consider muting the sliderends at the start here, up till 00:12:586 -
•00:09:132 (1) - doesn't fit in visually imo
•00:54:950 (1) - weird change of direction, doesnt fit in. ctrl+g
•01:44:404 (1,2,3) - pretty weird flow, try ctrl+g on 01:44:768 (2) - and stacking the sliderend with 01:45:495 (4) - and stack 01:44:404 (1) - with 01:45:132 (3) - and finally space it a bit. makes it flow very nicely
•01:48:404 (3,4) - can't really hear a sound there, replace 01:48:222 (2) - with a slider ending at 01:48:677 - , or replace with a 1/2 slider and keep 01:48:586 (4) -
•02:31:677 (3,4) - sounds like clickable sounds, replace with circles
•03:05:859 (1,3,4,5) - make these same shapes as 03:04:404 (1,2,4,5) - or just use same kind of alternation

really enjoyed playing this, good luck!
Topic Starter
Linada

Arutsuki wrote:

hi nm from queue

•00:04:041 (1) - consider muting the sliderends at the start here, up till 00:12:586 - I think it's ok as it
•00:09:132 (1) - doesn't fit in visually imo changed slighty
•00:54:950 (1) - weird change of direction, doesnt fit in. ctrl+g i let it, to mark the new section
•01:44:404 (1,2,3) - pretty weird flow, try ctrl+g on 01:44:768 (2) - and stacking the sliderend with 01:45:495 (4) - and stack 01:44:404 (1) - with 01:45:132 (3) - and finally space it a bit. makes it flow very nicely i apllied 75% of it :D
•01:48:404 (3,4) - can't really hear a sound there, replace 01:48:222 (2) - with a slider ending at 01:48:677 - , or replace with a 1/2 slider and keep 01:48:586 (4) - there a beats on the song actually
•02:31:677 (3,4) - sounds like clickable sounds, replace with circles replaced 3 to make it less boring yes
•03:05:859 (1,3,4,5) - make these same shapes as 03:04:404 (1,2,4,5) - or just use same kind of alternation ok

really enjoyed playing this, good luck!
thanks for the mod !
_DT3
Because I am bad at modding Extras, here I go

[General]
  1. This is stupid, I know but your BG size is 1919x1200 instead of the recommended 1920x1200: I'd recommend you get someone to just edit that since it is unrankable if I am not mistaken


[My Diffname]
  1. 00:13:132 (3,3) - Maybe curve these more inwards to show that they are different but keeping the symmetry
  2. 00:27:313 (1) - I feel like this should have more edgy flow leading from 00:27:132 (4) - since the distance is not emphasizing this enough imo (Example: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6544344)
  3. 00:28:768 (1) - Should be consistent with 00:27:313 (1,2) - imo since nothing really makes them different and you ignore a sound on 00:28:950 - due to the extended slider
  4. 00:30:132 (7) - There is no beat on this tick, just a echo of the previous sound, so I wouldn't want to place a beat here since it doesn't make it feel much different without it. Also, i don't like how you make 00:29:768 (5,6) - and 00:30:132 (7,1) - the same by using the same pattern since the two patterns have different beats on them
  5. 00:33:494 (2) - NC since you NCd 00:34:222 (1) - ?
  6. 00:33:132 (1,5) - 00:28:041 (5) - 00:30:950 (5) - 00:34:586 (1) - I mean, this definitely was intentional due to the vocals but I really don't like how it ignores the beats on the red ticks and does not emphasize the sliderends even though the streams have the same sounds but are clickable. I'd just shorten the sliders to the red ticks and add a hitcircle where the slider end was. The vocals are not really held and can just be emphasized as well with 1/2 sliders
  7. 00:41:768 (9,1) - This NC should be at least visible to emphasize it correctly, because if you leave it stacked, people won't really notice this is NCed by itself and it loses importance
  8. 01:00:404 (2) - I'd not make it the same shape as 01:00:041 (1) - since the two don't have much similarities in the music (imo 01:00:404 (2) - is even a bit stronger). So you could maybe curve it in some way, it would also look more interesting like that
  9. 01:03:677 (1,2,3,4) - I can see that this was intentional shaped but making the two "a"s and "b"s shaped different and the "ab" pair shaped the same seems weird to me. For example, you could make 01:04:041 (2,4) - edgy and 01:03:677 (1,3) - curvy
  10. 01:06:950 (1,2) - Ok, just a random suggestion because I think it represents the vocals more: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6544465
  11. 01:13:040 (5) - Even if the ranked version might have a note here, I think this note can be ignored and like that, this 01:13:131 (6) - can be more emphasized
  12. 01:29:859 (1,2,3) - Should have more emphasis than 01:28:041 (1,2,1,2) - imo since the pattern is stronger
  13. 01:33:041 (3) - I don't hear the 1/4 here really. I mean, this does get repeated a lot in the map, but I don't see a reason to overmap for emphasis here since the sounds aren't too strong for that. Also a point would be to ask why this isn't consistent with 01:44:404 (1,2) - . They do have similar placement in music so they should be similar. Same goes for 01:26:950 (1,2,3,4,5) - with the 1/2 sliders although the 1/4 hitcircle 01:27:222 (3) - is ok
  14. 01:47:313 (1) - 01:48:768 (1) - This is the strongest note in the whole pattern, so it should be emphasized most. A DS of at least 2.45 should be better here though since you have stuff like 01:37:313 (2) - with DS x 3 which I feel like isn't too much more stronger than 01:47:313 (1) -
  15. 01:50:949 (1,2,3) - I do agree with these not having linear flow like in the ranked map but having it edgy shouldn't be here either imo since the notes are all emphasized like that including 01:51:132 (2) - which is emphasized too much imo. Maybe something like this could work http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6544616
  16. 01:57:495 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - While making this have more 1/4 than 00:41:859 (1,2,3,4) - is fine but these being inconsistent isn't to me, you make many different things clickable which could just be represented fine through a slider end
  17. 02:28:222 (2,3,4,5,6) - This stream makes this vocal less emphasized which I don't find good


That was a horrible mod
Well, I'll stop here for now since I am really tired right now and making me mod more will make me say more nonsense. Just call me for a IRC mod sometime else ;)

GL!
Topic Starter
Linada

_DT3 wrote:

Because I am bad at modding Extras, here I go

[General]
  1. This is stupid, I know but your BG size is 1919x1200 instead of the recommended 1920x1200: I'd recommend you get someone to just edit that since it is unrankable if I am not mistaken i fixed it sooner today, just needed to re-dl mapset :D


[My Diffname]
  1. 00:13:132 (3,3) - Maybe curve these more inwards to show that they are different but keeping the symmetry i tried but i'm just ruining it xD
  2. 00:27:313 (1) - I feel like this should have more edgy flow leading from 00:27:132 (4) - since the distance is not emphasizing this enough imo (Example: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6544344) oh god yes
  3. 00:28:768 (1) - Should be consistent with 00:27:313 (1,2) - imo since nothing really makes them different and you ignore a sound on 00:28:950 - due to the extended slider fixed
  4. 00:30:132 (7) - There is no beat on this tick, just a echo of the previous sound, so I wouldn't want to place a beat here since it doesn't make it feel much different without it. Also, i don't like how you make 00:29:768 (5,6) - and 00:30:132 (7,1) - the same by using the same pattern since the two patterns have different beats on them kinda fixed
  5. 00:33:494 (2) - NC since you NCd 00:34:222 (1) - ? yes
  6. 00:33:132 (1,5) - 00:28:041 (5) - 00:30:950 (5) - 00:34:586 (1) - I mean, this definitely was intentional due to the vocals but I really don't like how it ignores the beats on the red ticks and does not emphasize the sliderends even though the streams have the same sounds but are clickable. I'd just shorten the sliders to the red ticks and add a hitcircle where the slider end was. The vocals are not really held and can just be emphasized as well with 1/2 sliders you're right, i worked on it
  7. 00:41:768 (9,1) - This NC should be at least visible to emphasize it correctly, because if you leave it stacked, people won't really notice this is NCed by itself and it loses importance fix
  8. 01:00:404 (2) - I'd not make it the same shape as 01:00:041 (1) - since the two don't have much similarities in the music (imo 01:00:404 (2) - is even a bit stronger). So you could maybe curve it in some way, it would also look more interesting like that idk why i just didn't put 2 circles lol
  9. 01:03:677 (1,2,3,4) - I can see that this was intentional shaped but making the two "a"s and "b"s shaped different and the "ab" pair shaped the same seems weird to me. For example, you could make 01:04:041 (2,4) - edgy and 01:03:677 (1,3) - curvy yea kinda mankes sense
  10. 01:06:950 (1,2) - Ok, just a random suggestion because I think it represents the vocals more: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6544465 why not :D
  11. 01:13:040 (5) - Even if the ranked version might have a note here, I think this note can be ignored and like that, this 01:13:131 (6) - can be more emphasized kickslider are ok for emphasizing :D
  12. 01:29:859 (1,2,3) - Should have more emphasis than 01:28:041 (1,2,1,2) - imo since the pattern is stronger fixed
  13. 01:33:041 (3) - I don't hear the 1/4 here really. I mean, this does get repeated a lot in the map, but I don't see a reason to overmap for emphasis here since the sounds aren't too strong for that. Also a point would be to ask why this isn't consistent with 01:44:404 (1,2) - . They do have similar placement in music so they should be similar. Same goes for 01:26:950 (1,2,3,4,5) - with the 1/2 sliders although the 1/4 hitcircle 01:27:222 (3) - is ok
  14. 01:47:313 (1) - 01:48:768 (1) - This is the strongest note in the whole pattern, so it should be emphasized most. A DS of at least 2.45 should be better here though since you have stuff like 01:37:313 (2) - with DS x 3 which I feel like isn't too much more stronger than 01:47:313 (1) - added some for the first one, but not the second one since it's the beggining of the next part
  15. 01:50:949 (1,2,3) - I do agree with these not having linear flow like in the ranked map but having it edgy shouldn't be here either imo since the notes are all emphasized like that including 01:51:132 (2) - which is emphasized too much imo. Maybe something like this could work http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6544616 i think emphasizing the snare is a good thing here ?
  16. 01:57:495 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - While making this have more 1/4 than 00:41:859 (1,2,3,4) - is fine but these being inconsistent isn't to me, you make many different things clickable which could just be represented fine through a slider end but they're not the same actually
  17. 02:28:222 (2,3,4,5,6) - This stream makes this vocal less emphasized which I don't find good you're right


That was a horrible mod
Well, I'll stop here for now since I am really tired right now and making me mod more will make me say more nonsense. Just call me for a IRC mod sometime else ;)eh it was ok for me though :D any mod is helpful <3

GL!
Thanks for the mod ! :D
Peuniak
Hi, from #modreqs !

There are a lot of unoverlapped objects like 01:44:404 (1,3) (beginning of 1 and end of 3) but i guess it's some kind of concept so i didnt include this down below, if its not a concept you should fix this

00:12:768 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - you should keep the same rythm that you used before (00:12:041 (1,2) like this for example), there are no rythm changes in song so the map shouldnt change as well i suggest going like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582720 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582726
00:23:313 (4) - maybe curve this one down a little bit to make a clean flow between this slider and 00:23:586 (5)
00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) - personally i dont like this pattern, maybe instead of this slider you could make a 5 circles 1/4 stream ending at 00:43:313 (1), maybe like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582766
00:49:131 (1) - this one is not spaced according to others (not sure if you made it conciously, if not fix it, if yes leave it)
01:00:041 (1) - this one should be ending on red tick, thats how the vocal goes
01:14:586 (3) - ctrl + g maybe? if think this slider should go to the same direction as 01:13:859 (1,2)
01:42:041 (4) - i think this should be a circle
01:44:041 (3) - curve this one that it leads to 01:44:404 (1)
04:04:404 (2) - shape of this slider doesnt fit here imo
04:17:677 (3) - this one fits better placed under the 04:17:132 (1) (not stacked of course) it will fit the concept of unoverlapped objects more and the placement of 04:17:677 (3,4,5,6) will look so much better
04:44:950 (2,3,4,5) - same as 00:42:950 (6,7,8,1)
Kyuukai
Haitai kds plz
Topic Starter
Linada

Peuniak wrote:

Hi, from #modreqs !

There are a lot of unoverlapped objects like 01:44:404 (1,3) (beginning of 1 and end of 3) but i guess it's some kind of concept so i didnt include this down below, if its not a concept you should fix this it's done, i do overlap a lot

00:12:768 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - you should keep the same rythm that you used before (00:12:041 (1,2) like this for example), there are no rythm changes in song so the map shouldnt change as well i suggest going like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582720 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582726 i'll keep because i don't want the intro to be boring
00:23:313 (4) - maybe curve this one down a little bit to make a clean flow between this slider and 00:23:586 (5) ye
00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) - personally i dont like this pattern, maybe instead of this slider you could make a 5 circles 1/4 stream ending at 00:43:313 (1), maybe like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582766 i'll keep because i want to fully emphasize 00:43:313 (1) -
00:49:131 (1) - this one is not spaced according to others (not sure if you made it conciously, if not fix it, if yes leave it) yea done on purpose ^^
01:00:041 (1) - this one should be ending on red tick, thats how the vocal goes fixed
01:14:586 (3) - ctrl + g maybe? if think this slider should go to the same direction as 01:13:859 (1,2) yea feels better like this
01:42:041 (4) - i think this should be a circle nah, there is 3 beats, and it help to really emphasize voice here
01:44:041 (3) - curve this one that it leads to 01:44:404 (1) a little
04:04:404 (2) - shape of this slider doesnt fit here imo yea, idk why 1/4 too
04:17:677 (3) - this one fits better placed under the 04:17:132 (1) (not stacked of course) it will fit the concept of unoverlapped objects more and the placement of 04:17:677 (3,4,5,6) will look so much better you're right, but changed whole placement here because it felt a bit weird
04:44:950 (2,3,4,5) - same as 00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) i agree here
Thanks for the mod !
iYiyo
#modreqs

Hi o/ random mod inc xd


  • [general]
  1. idk but maybe consider raising the HP a bit? 6 is way to low for a 5.37* Maybe 6.5 or 7?

    [extra]
  2. 00:20:404 (2,3) - the DS here is way too much imo. Comparing with 00:17:495 (2,3,4) - i guess you should keep consistence and reduce it. I guess you can delete 00:20:677 (3) - since it's not that noticeable in the music imo
  3. 00:49:040 (10,1) - these have more ds that the previous stream which seems to be a bit random
  4. 00:50:222 (2,2) - blanket?
  5. 00:53:132 (4,5,2,3,5,6) - These feels a bit inconsistence since they follow the same rhythm and you use double stack in only 2 of them. I guess it'd be nicer if you do it the same as 00:53:132 (4,5,1) -
  6. 01:06:222 (7,8,1,2,3) - Maybe do a star here? Mainly because the 01:06:768 (2,3) - this has such low distance that it'd be better if you emphasize it a bit more
  7. 01:17:313 (2,3,4) - i feel like these are not 100% linear stacked.. idk xd
  8. 01:31:313 (1,4) - better blanket?
  9. 01:29:132 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - this linear flow doesn't fit from what you were building imo (back and fort, triangles etc). Maybe you can do something like http://puu.sh/slRzu/0b26399ddb.jpg this?
  10. 02:44:041 (9) - NC here instead?
  11. 02:47:495 (1) - why this NC? I mean for the first kiai you don't add this one
  12. 03:15:041 (6) - maybe make this a kick slider so it doesn't feel so empty? http://puu.sh/slRWC/9c88096a31.jpg
  13. 03:22:768 (4,5) - ctrl+g the rhythm? here would be better if you don't follow vocals i guess so it feels similar like 03:17:495 (1,2,3) -
  14. 03:31:495 (4,5) - The previous one you were following vocals, but in this case I think fits better if you ctrl+g the rhythm
  15. 03:44:586 (2) - move it a bit closer? right now it feels too far for a 1/4 gap + the previous reverse http://puu.sh/slSbq/6a65463594.jpg
  16. 04:34:950 (1,1,1) - nicee

Okay, couldn't find much xD nice diff, good luck on ranking!
Topic Starter
Linada

iYiyo wrote:

#modreqs

Hi o/ random mod inc xd


  • [general]
  1. idk but maybe consider raising the HP a bit? 6 is way to low for a 5.37* Maybe 6.5 or 7?

    [extra]
  2. 00:20:404 (2,3) - the DS here is way too much imo. Comparing with 00:17:495 (2,3,4) - i guess you should keep consistence and reduce it. I guess you can delete 00:20:677 (3) - since it's not that noticeable in the music imo yea
  3. 00:49:040 (10,1) - these have more ds that the previous stream which seems to be a bit random it was amde on purpose but i'll just make it normal
  4. 00:50:222 (2,2) - blanket? ooops
  5. 00:53:132 (4,5,2,3,5,6) - These feels a bit inconsistence since they follow the same rhythm and you use double stack in only 2 of them. I guess it'd be nicer if you do it the same as 00:53:132 (4,5,1) - yea it's right
  6. 01:06:222 (7,8,1,2,3) - Maybe do a star here? Mainly because the 01:06:768 (2,3) - this has such low distance that it'd be better if you emphasize it a bit more seems cool here :D
  7. 01:17:313 (2,3,4) - i feel like these are not 100% linear stacked.. idk xd nazi much xD
  8. 01:31:313 (1,4) - better blanket?
  9. 01:29:132 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - this linear flow doesn't fit from what you were building imo (back and fort, triangles etc). Maybe you can do something like http://puu.sh/slRzu/0b26399ddb.jpg this? that's a really nice idea, i like it
  10. 02:44:041 (9) - NC here instead? no because i'm NCing on the vocal, but i noticed that i had inconsistency, so i added sliderend to the downbeat
  11. 02:47:495 (1) - why this NC? I mean for the first kiai you don't add this one oops
  12. 03:15:041 (6) - maybe make this a kick slider so it doesn't feel so empty? http://puu.sh/slRWC/9c88096a31.jpg ok
  13. 03:22:768 (4,5) - ctrl+g the rhythm? here would be better if you don't follow vocals i guess so it feels similar like 03:17:495 (1,2,3) - but i do really only follow vocal here
  14. 03:31:495 (4,5) - The previous one you were following vocals, but in this case I think fits better if you ctrl+g the rhythm yep
  15. 03:44:586 (2) - move it a bit closer? right now it feels too far for a 1/4 gap + the previous reverse http://puu.sh/slSbq/6a65463594.jpg i think it's ok, and i dont' want to overlap 03:43:677 (1) -
  16. 04:34:950 (1,1,1) - nicee :>


Okay, couldn't find much xD nice diff, good luck on ranking! Thanks !!
Thanks for the mod !!
Doormat
m4m as requested, sorry i'm late-

[Take Control!]
  1. 00:17:404 - 00:18:859 - 00:20:313 - etc. there's a very audible synth note that you could include. imo 00:15:677 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - and 00:21:495 (1,2,3,4,5) - feel out of place due to the sudden increases in note density as a result of ignoring these
  2. 00:25:859 (1,2) - feels really undermapped here given everything that came before it for some reason, maybe it's just me. maybe instead of circles you can try 3/4 sliders like 00:08:404 (1,2) -
  3. 00:28:313 (1) - 00:31:222 (1) - there's no beat in the music here; stream starts on the white tick after it
  4. 00:33:404 (1) - i don't see the point in this nc
  5. 00:36:768 (5) - i think this should be a 1/2 slider instead; you skipped over a really audible sound on 00:36:950 -
  6. 00:38:586 (3) - maybe nc this to signify that it's a slow slider
  7. 00:40:586 (2,6) - something something blanket
  8. 00:50:041 (1,2,3) - maybe you can try a back-and-forth motion to emphasize the claps? just an idea-
  9. 01:12:132 - 01:12:313 - 02:21:950 - 02:22:132 - some synth sounds you could use to make a stream. you seemed to like to do this a lot near the beginning before vocals, and they're ignored now :<
  10. 01:30:950 (1) - 02:46:586 (1) - 02:57:495 (1) - 02:58:222 (1) - 04:16:041 (1) - 04:16:768 (1) - 04:27:677 (1) - 04:28:404 (1) - can you please make the ncs here consistent? seeing them be different from each other triggers me lol. i recommend going with the (1,2,3,4) pattern but it's your call
  11. 01:53:586 - another pretty audible sound. maybe make 01:53:495 (2) - a 1/4 slider so you keep the jump?
  12. 02:27:586 (5) - i don't really hear a sound here, whereas there are sounds on 02:27:768 - and 02:27:950 - . gotta wonder where your note priority is going at this point :/
  13. 04:34:950 (1,1,1) - this is cool
  14. 04:39:313 (2,3,4,5,6) - yeah there's no stream here in the music
  15. 04:45:040 (3) - 04:51:222 (5) - no beat here in the music


just as a tip in the future, it's okay to overmap at points, but if it's done too often at places where there isn't really a distinct note or to give another note more emphasis it feels really out of place. hope this helps!
Topic Starter
Linada

Doormat wrote:

m4m as requested, sorry i'm late-

[Take Control!]
  1. 00:17:404 - 00:18:859 - 00:20:313 - etc. there's a very audible synth note that you could include. imo 00:15:677 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - and 00:21:495 (1,2,3,4,5) - feel out of place due to the sudden increases in note density as a result of ignoring these i agree with you, but i don't think they felt out of places, because the part of the song are NOT simmilar, but still changed
  2. 00:25:859 (1,2) - feels really undermapped here given everything that came before it for some reason, maybe it's just me. maybe instead of circles you can try 3/4 sliders like 00:08:404 (1,2) - tried something else
  3. 00:28:313 (1) - 00:31:222 (1) - there's no beat in the music here; stream starts on the white tick after it fixed in the first one only, there is a beat on the second one
  4. 00:33:404 (1) - i don't see the point in this nc fixed
  5. 00:36:768 (5) - i think this should be a 1/2 slider instead; you skipped over a really audible sound on 00:36:950 - fixed
  6. 00:38:586 (3) - maybe nc this to signify that it's a slow slider ye
  7. 00:40:586 (2,6) - something something blanket
  8. 00:50:041 (1,2,3) - maybe you can try a back-and-forth motion to emphasize the claps? just an idea- sounds cool :D
  9. 01:12:132 - 01:12:313 - 02:21:950 - 02:22:132 - some synth sounds you could use to make a stream. you seemed to like to do this a lot near the beginning before vocals, and they're ignored now :< kicksliderrsss aa :D
  10. 01:30:950 (1) - 02:46:586 (1) - 02:57:495 (1) - 02:58:222 (1) - 04:16:041 (1) - 04:16:768 (1) - 04:27:677 (1) - 04:28:404 (1) - can you please make the ncs here consistent? seeing them be different from each other triggers me lol. i recommend going with the (1,2,3,4) pattern but it's your call yea, you're right
  11. 01:53:586 - another pretty audible sound. maybe make 01:53:495 (2) - a 1/4 slider so you keep the jump? fixed
  12. 02:27:586 (5) - i don't really hear a sound here, whereas there are sounds on 02:27:768 - and 02:27:950 - . gotta wonder where your note priority is going at this point :/ why am i doing such things wtf
  13. 04:34:950 (1,1,1) - this is cool
  14. 04:39:313 (2,3,4,5,6) - yeah there's no stream here in the music fixed
  15. 04:45:040 (3) - 04:51:222 (5) - no beat here in the music fix


just as a tip in the future, it's okay to overmap at points, but if it's done too often at places where there isn't really a distinct note or to give another note more emphasis it feels really out of place. hope this helps! yea, but 80% of time it's me being deaf or hearing hallucinations www
Thanks for the mod !!!
Irohas
chocolatine

general
  1. BG is too try to reduce it to 1366x768 ):


take control!
00:17:859 (5,6) - spacing should be as 00:17:495 (3,4) - as there's no really thing to emphasize here
00:20:041 (1,2,3) - mmh, i guess since you're overmapping at 00:20:313 - you should be consistent on 00:21:041 - ? and how about not skipping sound at 00:20:677 - ?
01:00:041 (1) - NC is not really necessary imo
01:33:859 (5,6) - 01:39:677 (6,7) - 01:45:495 (4,5) - NC as you did for 01:28:041 (1,2) -
02:36:041 (3) - mmh I think it's better to stop this on the red tick
04:36:404 (3,4,1) - flow is not really good imo, spacing between (4) and (1) should be bigger than (3) and (4) in order to have a good emphasize
04:54:041 (1,2,3,4,5) - try to make a better star pattern it would be great aethetically
04:55:677 (3,4,5,6) - same as above but a square pattern o:
[]
only suggestions
overall c'est good, good luck!
DTM9 Nowa
NM from #modreqs


Note : I did not see that MugiwaraSekai modded this so some of our points may be same

00:23:313 (4,5,6) - Not unrankable but this will definitely throw people off. 00:21:495 (1,2) - This is the general 1/4 spacing you are using for the section before it the beat picks up ( 00:27:313 - ) but there you are using 1/2 spacing and i can't really figure out why did you do it (Main point : people may mistake these as 1/2s). Could you help me understand you in this? Also you could answer at the same time that why you didn't for example space the objects similarly here 00:24:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - even though the song has pretty much the same intensity in genreal for those two parts

Small edit : Slider leniency is a thing so it should not be that bad if left like so

00:45:859 (6,7,8) - I personally would prefer to have sliders (8) like that to flow with the triple somewhat like this because... well it just would look better imo than the slider going downwards like in the last updated version. I don't really know were there any other intentions like for example blanketing this 00:46:586 (3) - with the triple+slider

00:52:222 (2,3) - I hate to note anything regarding blanketing but you could curve the 2 little bit more and move the 3 so it's well blanketed with the 2 because the 2 is just not enough curved so the head and tail are both further away from the point of 3 than the midpoint of 2

01:10:950 (1) - You could CTRL G this (or even copy + paste the 2 and mirror it to replace the 1) for better flow when compared to the following notes (exceptionally with the 2)

01:25:313 (2) - Got a wild idea for the 2 here. You could change the 2 into a 1/4 to emphasize the short hold on the "su" sound example. It wouldn't really differ from how it's currently mapped (clickables) and if you make the 1/4 slider out of this 01:25:677 (2) - (just mirrored) it would look cool

01:28:041 (1,2) - This is how you have mapped one of the "yeah" sounds but here 01:33:859 (5,6) - you have mapped that same sound but now the second hitcircle is replaced by a 1/2 slider (and appearently you have mapped hitcircle|1/2 slider every other occasion except the first one) so is there a specific reason for that kind of inconsistency?

02:06:859 - You could map this aswell (idk if you did already to it because of doormat's mod but mentioned it anyway) because of the somewhat notable drum hit (Same thing here 00:51:222 - but i just didn't mention it earlier for some reason)

02:36:041 (3) - Correct me if i'm wrong, assuming that you are trying to follow the "wa" vocal here because the slider before this one clearly follows the "kyou" sound. Though there is one issue on the "wa" sound. It's not 3/4, it's 1/2. Listen to it in 25% speed and you will notice this clearly. Also there are no sounds on this 02:36:313 - thus it would make overall more sense to end the slider on the red tick

02:53:313 (1) - It's fine if you keep it but it's just as fine if it wasn't NCd because the jump part stops here 02:52:586 - and the "odoru" is already part of the new verse that is not included into the jump section. You had it like so here 01:37:677 (3) - so why not here 02:53:313 (1) - aswell?

03:07:313 (1,2) - Any specific reasons why these aren't mapped under a 1/2 slider like in pretty much every other occasion? If you disagree to change them into a slider you could atleast add some movement like this for example

03:12:768 (5,4,5) - Could be NCd because of the SV multiplier change. Though it's not that big of an change of it so it should be fine left like that but you have NCd for stuff like this 03:09:495 - aswell

03:36:404 (1,2,3) - The transitions just do not look good here. Imo the biggest problem is with the 2. It has a really outdated feeling because of the obtuse angle over tail1|2||3 and the spacing increasement is quite random imo. I'd suggest you to just overhaul the pattern there. It's placed so i seriously can't figure out a possible fix but if you can do that by yourself then go ahead but please, get rid of the obtuse angle or atleast the weird spacing

03:44:768 (3,4,5) - I'm not sure is it aesthetically the best choice to have the roughly 80 degree angle there. Best solution i can come up with for the current pattern is to rotate the slider about 33 degrees CW selection centre. Though imo overhauling it compeletely would be a better idea

04:05:132 (1) - It's opinion based but i don't think this note needs a NC. It's pretty easy to see and hit even w/o it. Somewhat same here 04:15:313 (1) -

04:49:859 (4) - Just an idea to improve the flow here : flip the slider on it's place so it forms a somewhat (snappy) circular flow over these notes 04:49:132 (1,2,3,4,5) - like this (note that the slider in the example sux and you should suit the idea if you agree on it to your own mapping)

04:54:041 (1) - I don't really see a reason to NC this either. It doesn't make the patterns there any more clarified nor does it follow beat circulations

That's about it! Really nice mapping and extremely fun to play acc 404

Good luck!~
Topic Starter
Linada

MugiwaraSekai wrote:

chocolatine

general
  1. BG is too try to reduce it to 1366x768 ): now 1920x1200 is allowed !


take control!
00:17:859 (5,6) - spacing should be as 00:17:495 (3,4) - as there's no really thing to emphasize here
00:20:041 (1,2,3) - mmh, i guess since you're overmapping at 00:20:313 - you should be consistent on 00:21:041 - ? and how about not skipping sound at 00:20:677 - ? i just changed the double because yea, the first one was overmapped and out of place
01:00:041 (1) - NC is not really necessary imo fixed
01:33:859 (5,6) - 01:39:677 (6,7) - 01:45:495 (4,5) - NC as you did for 01:28:041 (1,2) -
02:36:041 (3) - mmh I think it's better to stop this on the red tick yes
04:36:404 (3,4,1) - flow is not really good imo, spacing between (4) and (1) should be bigger than (3) and (4) in order to have a good emphasize fixed
04:54:041 (1,2,3,4,5) - try to make a better star pattern it would be great aethetically lol yes it's so ugly as it xD
04:55:677 (3,4,5,6) - same as above but a square pattern o: i changed the pattern a bit to fit the star above, so no
[]
only suggestions
overall c'est good, good luck! thanks :3

DTM9 Nowa wrote:

NM from #modreqs


Note : I did not see that MugiwaraSekai modded this so some of our points may be same

00:23:313 (4,5,6) - Not unrankable but this will definitely throw people off. 00:21:495 (1,2) - This is the general 1/4 spacing you are using for the section before it the beat picks up ( 00:27:313 - ) but there you are using 1/2 spacing and i can't really figure out why did you do it (Main point : people may mistake these as 1/2s). Could you help me understand you in this? Also you could answer at the same time that why you didn't for example space the objects similarly here 00:24:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - even though the song has pretty much the same intensity in genreal for those two parts i fixed for the first thing, but the second i don't really understand because they're spaced the same already ?

00:45:859 (6,7,8) - I personally would prefer to have sliders (8) like that to flow with the triple somewhat like this because... well it just would look better imo than the slider going downwards like in the last updated version. I don't really know were there any other intentions like for example blanketing this 00:46:586 (3) - with the triple+slider like this, it flow better toward next note, and yea it helps blanketting (3)

00:52:222 (2,3) - I hate to note anything regarding blanketing but you could curve the 2 little bit more and move the 3 so it's well blanketed with the 2 because the 2 is just not enough curved so the head and tail are both further away from the point of 3 than the midpoint of 2 fixed

01:10:950 (1) - You could CTRL G this (or even copy + paste the 2 and mirror it to replace the 1) for better flow when compared to the following notes (exceptionally with the 2) yea, i mirrored, then spaced a bit because it felt too packed

01:25:313 (2) - Got a wild idea for the 2 here. You could change the 2 into a 1/4 to emphasize the short hold on the "su" sound example. It wouldn't really differ from how it's currently mapped (clickables) and if you make the 1/4 slider out of this 01:25:677 (2) - (just mirrored) it would look cool i agree it's cool but i'll try to avoid free overmaps because there is literally nothing on the song there

01:28:041 (1,2) - This is how you have mapped one of the "yeah" sounds but here 01:33:859 (5,6) - you have mapped that same sound but now the second hitcircle is replaced by a 1/2 slider (and appearently you have mapped hitcircle|1/2 slider every other occasion except the first one) so is there a specific reason for that kind of inconsistency? yep my bad, replacing it

02:06:859 - You could map this aswell (idk if you did already to it because of doormat's mod but mentioned it anyway) because of the somewhat notable drum hit (Same thing here 00:51:222 - but i just didn't mention it earlier for some reason) i can understand but for part slow like theses, the beat are hearable but not that strong, i think it's ok to undermap 75% of the 1/4 beats because it would feel too much here imo

02:36:041 (3) - Correct me if i'm wrong, assuming that you are trying to follow the "wa" vocal here because the slider before this one clearly follows the "kyou" sound. Though there is one issue on the "wa" sound. It's not 3/4, it's 1/2. Listen to it in 25% speed and you will notice this clearly. Also there are no sounds on this 02:36:313 - thus it would make overall more sense to end the slider on the red tick fixed with previous mod :D

02:53:313 (1) - It's fine if you keep it but it's just as fine if it wasn't NCd because the jump part stops here 02:52:586 - and the "odoru" is already part of the new verse that is not included into the jump section. You had it like so here 01:37:677 (3) - so why not here 02:53:313 (1) - aswell? removed NC to consistency

03:07:313 (1,2) - Any specific reasons why these aren't mapped under a 1/2 slider like in pretty much every other occasion? If you disagree to change them into a slider you could atleast add some movement like this for example yea it's to not make the part tooo boring, added some movement

03:12:768 (5,4,5) - Could be NCd because of the SV multiplier change. Though it's not that big of an change of it so it should be fine left like that but you have NCd for stuff like this 03:09:495 - aswell yea, i didn't NCd because it's just to emphasize 1 not, it's not that big so i think it's still ok and readable without NC, compared to the second part where i literally do a speed up to a big slow down, so i think it was needed there

03:36:404 (1,2,3) - The transitions just do not look good here. Imo the biggest problem is with the 2. It has a really outdated feeling because of the obtuse angle over tail1|2||3 and the spacing increasement is quite random imo. I'd suggest you to just overhaul the pattern there. It's placed so i seriously can't figure out a possible fix but if you can do that by yourself then go ahead but please, get rid of the obtuse angle or atleast the weird spacing fixed there but might need some polishing

03:44:768 (3,4,5) - I'm not sure is it aesthetically the best choice to have the roughly 80 degree angle there. Best solution i can come up with for the current pattern is to rotate the slider about 33 degrees CW selection centre. Though imo overhauling it compeletely would be a better idea i'll keep as it, because i think it's fine, and i think it fit the song as it

04:05:132 (1) - It's opinion based but i don't think this note needs a NC. It's pretty easy to see and hit even w/o it. Somewhat same here 04:15:313 (1) - fixed both

04:49:859 (4) - Just an idea to improve the flow here : flip the slider on it's place so it forms a somewhat (snappy) circular flow over these notes 04:49:132 (1,2,3,4,5) - like this (note that the slider in the example sux and you should suit the idea if you agree on it to your own mapping) nice idea i like it, and i mostly do circular flow all the time soo :D

04:54:041 (1) - I don't really see a reason to NC this either. It doesn't make the patterns there any more clarified nor does it follow beat circulations yep fixed

That's about it! Really nice mapping and extremely fun to play acc 404

Good luck!~ thanks :>
Thanks for both mods !!
DTM9 Nowa

Linada wrote:

DTM9 Nowa wrote:

[notice]00:23:313 (4,5,6) - Not unrankable but this will definitely throw people off. 00:21:495 (1,2) - This is the general 1/4 spacing you are using for the section before it the beat picks up ( 00:27:313 - ) but there you are using 1/2 spacing and i can't really figure out why did you do it (Main point : people may mistake these as 1/2s). Could you help me understand you in this? Also you could answer at the same time that why you didn't for example space the objects similarly here 00:24:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - even though the song has pretty much the same intensity in genreal for those two parts i fixed for the first thing, but the second i don't really understand because they're spaced the same already ?
It was mostly to prove the point by another way that it was kinda overmapped. It was mostly a question for a person who wasn't going to make changes like "if thing x is like this then why is thing y like that even though they share the same intensity". I guess i forgot to add the "if you disagree you could answer..." xd
Topic Starter
Linada
oh yea that makes sense :)
kappaToast
A modder incoming...


00:09:132 (1,2) - you need to do something with that. Stack or make that slider hit red tick.

00:21:768 (2,3,4) - 00:40:041 (6,7) - 00:42:222 (3,4) - 00:48:041 (3,4) - 01:12:041 (5,6) - 01:55:677 (6,7) - 02:01:495 (6,7) - 02:04:404 (6,7) -

02:27:677 (5,6) - 03:48:768 (1,2) - 03:50:950 (1,2) - 03:54:222 (3,4) - I would make a stream insted becouse its to hard to jump between 1/4 gap.

01:00:950 (2,3) - 01:46:041 (1,2) - 02:16:950 (5,6) - 02:28:586 (4,5) - here should be a bit smaller gap (almost stacking)

02:07:859 (2) - there is pretty much undermaped/simplefied becouse there is a mo-mo---to sound. 02:07:677 (1,2) - her i would make a reapeted slider from circle (1) to end of the slider.

02:29:313 (3,1) - 02:32:950 (2,3) - Here should be 2 circles stacked on that slider insted.

02:57:677 (4,1) - Thats way to big gap.

03:13:677 (3) - there shoudnt be a slider, make a circle insted.

03:32:768 (1,2) - 03:35:677 (4,5) - between these two slider in the timing bar should be a circle like here03:29:495 (2,3,4) becouse it is reapeting the stress in vocal

04:16:222 (4,1) - also to big gap between these two

04:18:404 (7) - Again, there should be 2 circles who are stacked on top of the slider.

04:52:586 (4,1) - to big gap between these two sliders

04:58:404 (2,1) - WAYYY... to big gap :!:


I think this map is good, but the 1/4 jumps? Idk... It works with slider but ofc but not with these gaps. But its only my opinion :)

GL ;)
Topic Starter
Linada

kappaToast wrote:

A modder incoming...


00:09:132 (1,2) - you need to do something with that. Stack or make that slider hit red tick. no, i'm doing overlaps on purpose

00:21:768 (2,3,4) - 00:40:041 (6,7) - 00:42:222 (3,4) - 00:48:041 (3,4) - 01:12:041 (5,6) - 01:55:677 (6,7) - 02:01:495 (6,7) - 02:04:404 (6,7) -

02:27:677 (5,6) - 03:48:768 (1,2) - 03:50:950 (1,2) - 03:54:222 (3,4) - I would make a stream insted becouse its to hard to jump between 1/4 gap. what no it's playable, kickslider are a common thing

01:00:950 (2,3) - 01:46:041 (1,2) - 02:16:950 (5,6) - 02:28:586 (4,5) - here should be a bit smaller gap (almost stacking) but there is no point on doing kickslder if you don't space the next object a little bit ...

02:07:859 (2) - there is pretty much undermaped/simplefied becouse there is a mo-mo---to sound. 02:07:677 (1,2) - her i would make a reapeted slider from circle (1) to end of the slider. but it's gonna simplify it even more .. it's ok like it is already

02:29:313 (3,1) - 02:32:950 (2,3) - Here should be 2 circles stacked on that slider insted. it's ok with kicksliders

02:57:677 (4,1) - Thats way to big gap. no, the intensity is at it's highest during kiais.

03:13:677 (3) - there shoudnt be a slider, make a circle insted. listen more carefully

03:32:768 (1,2) - 03:35:677 (4,5) - between these two slider in the timing bar should be a circle like here03:29:495 (2,3,4) becouse it is reapeting the stress in vocal fixed

04:16:222 (4,1) - also to big gap between these two

04:18:404 (7) - Again, there should be 2 circles who are stacked on top of the slider. i agree here

04:52:586 (4,1) - to big gap between these two sliders reduced a bit here

04:58:404 (2,1) - WAYYY... to big gap :!:no it's fine, it's the strongest moment of the song


I think this map is good, but the 1/4 jumps? Idk... It works with slider but ofc but not with these gaps. But its only my opinion :)but theses gaps are high, but since the bpm is really low, it's really easy to hit, and it reflects the intensity of the song

GL ;)
thanks for the mod !
polka


[General:]
  • no breaks? @- @!;;;

[Insane:]
  • 00:09:132 (1,2) - Excessive. Bring these closer together.
    [list:1337]00:20:404 (2,3) - ^
    00:38:586 (1,1) - Especially due to the slow SV
    00:41:132 (6,7) - Move these closer
    01:56:404 (2,3) - ^
    02:00:041 (3,4) - ^
    03:05:041 (3,4) - ^
    03:06:222 (2,3) - ^

00:57:677 (6,1) - Flow isn't playing well for me here. Move (1) to the left.
03:00:768 (6,8) - Even if the slider isn't positioned the same way, it's still confusing, especially on HD. I would move it out from under the other slider entirely.
03:36:768 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - NCs are not needed, as this isn't an insanely difficult area where extra chances for HP are important.
04:59:313 (1,2,3,4) - Plays better as 1/2 sliders.
[Afterword:]
  • Just watch your spacing on triplets. They looked like duplets. love the jumps tho those are fun. GL
Topic Starter
Linada

PolkaMocha wrote:



[General:]
  • no breaks? @- @!;;; i think it's ok xD

[Insane:]
  • 00:09:132 (1,2) - Excessive. Bring these closer together. nah, i'll keep this one
    [list:1337]00:20:404 (2,3) - ^ changed pattern
    00:38:586 (1,1) - Especially due to the slow SV nah, it's meanth to emphasize
    00:41:132 (6,7) - Move these closer fixed
    01:56:404 (2,3) - ^ i think theses are ok
    02:00:041 (3,4) - ^ removed
    03:05:041 (3,4) - ^ changed
    03:06:222 (2,3) - ^ same

00:57:677 (6,1) - Flow isn't playing well for me here. Move (1) to the left. i flipped the patterning to follow vocal more here
03:00:768 (6,8) - Even if the slider isn't positioned the same way, it's still confusing, especially on HD. I would move it out from under the other slider entirely. moved slighty to make it more readable but kept under the slider
03:36:768 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - NCs are not needed, as this isn't an insanely difficult area where extra chances for HP are important. but it's not meant for HP recovery, but to follow each vocal, and make reading easier
04:59:313 (1,2,3,4) - Plays better as 1/2 sliders. i'll consider, i like it both ways
[Afterword:]
  • Just watch your spacing on triplets. They looked like duplets. love the jumps tho those are fun. GL
Thanks for the mod !!
Cubzy
naisu mapu owo
Topic Starter
Linada

Cubzy wrote:

naisu mapu owo
thanks :3
Deppyforce
take control
brain power
Topic Starter
Linada

Deppyforce wrote:

take control
brain power
Let the bass kick ...

nope
PoNo

NM from my queue


Take Control!


00:47:586 (4) - Idk overmap ?

00:58:041 (2) - Hitclap, déplace le sur 00:58:041 (2) -

01:28:768 (2) - tu peut stack la fin du slider sur 01:29:495 (6) - ça réduit le spacing qui est assez élevé en plus

01:39:859 (2) - c'est assez chaud à read, la meme shape quasiment en même endroit

03:14:586 (1) - la shape est ultra différente des autres, je pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée idk

03:33:677 (2) - ça se confond faclement avec un 1/4 comme tu en à fait un juste avant 03:33:041 (2) -

03:52:586 (2) - Un peu compliqué à follow comme shape lol
Je peut rien trouver d'autre :'( gg pour les deux diffs en tout cas ^^
Topic Starter
Linada

Ponoyoshi wrote:


NM from my queue


Take Control!


00:47:586 (4) - Idk overmap ? fix

00:58:041 (2) - Hitclap, déplace le sur 00:58:041 (2) - fix

01:28:768 (2) - tu peut stack la fin du slider sur 01:29:495 (6) - ça réduit le spacing qui est assez élevé en plus j'ai pas stack mais j'ai reduce spacing

01:39:859 (2) - c'est assez chaud à read, la meme shape quasiment en même endroit j'ai changé la shape du coup

03:14:586 (1) - la shape est ultra différente des autres, je pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée idk tout le pattern me triggerais du coup j'ai changé

03:33:677 (2) - ça se confond faclement avec un 1/4 comme tu en à fait un juste avant 03:33:041 (2) - en effet, j'ai stack sur 1 du coup

03:52:586 (2) - Un peu compliqué à follow comme shape lol yep le pire xD
Je peut rien trouver d'autre :'( gg pour les deux diffs en tout cas ^^
thanks !!!!!!!!!
Cubzy
Heh, like the game said, gotta mod this to get this ranked :D

Overall: Map's pretty great, you seem to use the tone of the voice on the kiai to difference the spacing(like the normal voice to the "robot" voice). Good job!

00:05:495 (1,2) - You could move this a bit more down and make the second slider a little bit more sharp Like this, on x:252 y:272

00:37:859 (3) - moving this slider a little more to the top, to gradually increase with the next jump

01:12:222 (6) - maybe(?) rotate this 35º and move to x:424 y:152

01:41:495 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - you could increase the spacing a little bit on this to difference from those jumps : 01:40:222 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -

01:50:949 (1,2,3) - and 01:52:404 (1,2,3) - You could increase those a little bit, though it wouldn't really change a thing

02:28:586 (4) - move this a little bit further to the top right?

02:48:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - you could move the triplet x:333 y:149

03:36:768 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - maybe increase the spacing a little bit(?)

03:52:586 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) - maybe decrease the spacing, because it's a bit sudden how the spacing on the stream got larger

04:09:677 (1) - increase the slider velocity a bit?

That's all for today, didn't find anything on the two last kiais, they were pretty good, if I may say so :D
aetwuns
Maakali's Insane
00:27:313 - hitsounds need to get louder from here on out
01:26:586 (3) - just make this a 1/2 slider
01:32:404 (3) - ^
01:38:222 (5) - ^
01:57:132 (1) - ^
02:02:950 (1) - ^
02:06:222 to 02:17:859 - Too many stacks
02:40:768 (1) - Replace this with a 1/2 slider
03:14:586 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - I would simplify this section, maybe something like this?
03:28:313 (4) - Stack doesn't fit
03:38:495 (3) - Sounds better without this note
04:32:313 (4) - ^

Good luck with ranking ;)
Topic Starter
Linada

Cubzy wrote:

Heh, like the game said, gotta mod this to get this ranked :D

Overall: Map's pretty great, you seem to use the tone of the voice on the kiai to difference the spacing(like the normal voice to the "robot" voice). Good job!

00:05:495 (1,2) - You could move this a bit more down and make the second slider a little bit more sharp Like this, on x:252 y:272 yea why not

00:37:859 (3) - moving this slider a little more to the top, to gradually increase with the next jump fix

01:12:222 (6) - maybe(?) rotate this 35º and move to x:424 y:152 sound cool !

01:41:495 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - you could increase the spacing a little bit on this to difference from those jumps : 01:40:222 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - no, i think it'll be really too much there

01:50:949 (1,2,3) - and 01:52:404 (1,2,3) - You could increase those a little bit, though it wouldn't really change a thing yep

02:28:586 (4) - move this a little bit further to the top right? changed angle

02:48:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - you could move the triplet x:333 y:149 nah, it'll kill the blanket

03:36:768 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - maybe increase the spacing a little bit(?) nah

03:52:586 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) - maybe decrease the spacing, because it's a bit sudden how the spacing on the stream got larger reduced just a little bit, because i want it to be intense

04:09:677 (1) - increase the slider velocity a bit? nope but changed the shape :D

That's all for today, didn't find anything on the two last kiais, they were pretty good, if I may say so :Dthanks :3
Thanks for the mod !!
-Arche
Bonne map, j'aime beaucoup :D Make this ranked pls :D
Topic Starter
Linada

Arche-kun wrote:

Bonne map, j'aime beaucoup :D Make this ranked pls :D
Merci :3 soon™
Cubzy
oh shet, just saw the new diff. if I have time and remember, I'll mod (don't quote on me, I'm lazy af =w="
ikorza
from mod reqs hope it helps :)

00:12:950 (2,2) - these sounds were here the whole time so why are they being mapped suddenly? 00:12:768 - actually you completely stop the 3/4 sliders from here on but i think its fine at 00:14:222 (1) - since the music sounds different.
00:16:768 (7,8,1) - 00:22:586 (1,2,3) - these are exactly the same musically but youve done things differently in the second example
00:18:132 - overmap for no clear reason is not ideal
00:15:677 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 00:21:495 (1,2,3,4,5) - one uses a 1/2 slider the other uses a circle and they should be the same i think the 1/2 slider is the better choice because it will differentiate it from the previous 2 circles at 00:15:313 (4,5,1) -
00:30:950 (5,4) - stacking these would look knicer aesthetically
00:37:132 (2,3,4,5,1) - 00:40:041 (6,7,1) - these are the same sounds and you are using different rhythms for each i relise the the music is in a new section but the sounds at 00:40:041 (6,7,1) - are of equal strength so not understanding the kick sliders here.
00:42:222 (3) - change to circles and 00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) - this should all be circles
00:45:859 (6,7,8,1) - ^ im done with the streams just choose something logical and consistant
00:48:768 (7,8,9,10,1) - what is this spacing change for im not seeing a reason
00:49:859 (5,1) - swap NC
00:52:586 - accidentally deleted stuff?
01:25:132 - suggestion: 3/4 slider here since the kiai doesnt start till 01:25:495 - the music supports it just fine
01:29:132 - 1/2 slider
01:49:132 - triple
03:14:859 - 03:15:132 - strong sounds on slider ends
03:22:586 (3,4,5,1) - random stacks? especially weird on the downbeat as you havent done that before. nothing entirely wrong with the other stack but its random because you didnt do it before
03:53:495 (12) - lower spacing would work better here as the repeated slider is too easy when its not that different
Topic Starter
Linada

ikorza wrote:

from mod reqs hope it helps :)

00:12:950 (2,2) - these sounds were here the whole time so why are they being mapped suddenly? 00:12:768 - actually you completely stop the 3/4 sliders from here on but i think its fine at 00:14:222 (1) - since the music sounds different. to mark the new section is coming
00:16:768 (7,8,1) - 00:22:586 (1,2,3) - these are exactly the same musically but youve done things differently in the second example yea but i keep mapping the same rythm anyways so it should be fine
00:18:132 - overmap for no clear reason is not ideal fixed
00:15:677 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 00:21:495 (1,2,3,4,5) - one uses a 1/2 slider the other uses a circle and they should be the same i think the 1/2 slider is the better choice because it will differentiate it from the previous 2 circles at 00:15:313 (4,5,1) - yea feel better now
00:30:950 (5,4) - stacking these would look knicer aesthetically woops
00:37:132 (2,3,4,5,1) - 00:40:041 (6,7,1) - these are the same sounds and you are using different rhythms for each i relise the the music is in a new section but the sounds at 00:40:041 (6,7,1) - are of equal strength so not understanding the kick sliders here. i used kicksliders because they're without vocal here, but they're fine here
00:42:222 (3) - change to circles and 00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) - this should all be circles it's ok to represent 1/4 as kicksliders, it help emphasizing the next object
00:45:859 (6,7,8,1) - ^ im done with the streams just choose something logical and consistant
00:48:768 (7,8,9,10,1) - what is this spacing change for im not seeing a reason to mark new strong section
00:49:859 (5,1) - swap NC i NC'd to park the back&forth pattern related to the 3 claps
00:52:586 - accidentally deleted stuff? wtf
01:25:132 - suggestion: 3/4 slider here since the kiai doesnt start till 01:25:495 - the music supports it just fine i see your point but i really want to mark the vocal here 01:25:313 (2) -
01:29:132 - 1/2 slider yep
01:49:132 - triple no, but i'll prob change rythm here
03:14:859 - 03:15:132 - strong sounds on slider ends i think it's fine
03:22:586 (3,4,5,1) - random stacks? especially weird on the downbeat as you havent done that before. nothing entirely wrong with the other stack but its random because you didnt do it before yea, i don't want to make this part boring
03:53:495 (12) - lower spacing would work better here as the repeated slider is too easy when its not that different fix
Thanks for the mod !!
Makeli

Smolboi wrote:

01:57:132 (1) - ^
02:02:950 (1) - ^ - no cause i want to emphasise the sudden sound you hear there
02:06:222 to 02:17:859 - Too many stacks - huh?
02:40:768 (1) - Replace this with a 1/2 slider - circle fits better imo
03:14:586 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - I would simplify this section, maybe something like this? - that doesn't fit the music. Also git gud
Kyuukai
Nyanpasu~ ta map el pu allé mrci jtm
Winnie
Here from Modding Queue


[Take Control!]
I don't think you really need my help. Go talk to a BN I can gurantee you this will be ranked in one weeks time if the right person you contact will be willing to help you out. Chao!
Topic Starter
Linada

Kocari wrote:

I don't think you really need my help. Go talk to a BN I can gurantee you this will be ranked in one weeks time if the right person you contact will be willing to help you out. Chao!
owo thanks !! , but the GD as just been added so i don't think i can go with 0 mod xD
Mir
#modreqs cuz bored

[Insane]
  1. 00:04:768 (3) - Whoever made this slider, it triggers me. (not an actual point it's just a joke lol tho tbh it's probably you Kalibe)
  2. 00:18:404 - Could add a note here and stack it under 00:18:222 (5). I mean you did use sliders to cover that note later, but for some reason this one is left unmapped.
  3. 00:46:132 (7,1) - Straighten this out like the others? Small aesthetic thing.
  4. 00:49:132 (1) - Seriously what even is this grey node for... that aside, make 00:49:132 (1,2) - the same slider?
  5. 01:17:313 (2,3) - This blanket really got me lol, please fix?
  6. 01:23:859 (1,3) - You could stack these sliderends together.
  7. 01:29:859 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Only linear jumps like this in the map?
  8. 01:57:132 (1,1) - These feel really weird if 01:57:313 - isn't clickable. Not a huge deal, but it's something to consider.
  9. 01:57:950 - 02:03:768 - Triple opportunity?
  10. 02:26:222 (1,1,2,3) - Wew this flow. It's kinda a sharp turn from the end of the first 1. Positioning it the same way as 02:20:404 (1,1,2,3) - would flow better imo.
  11. 03:01:313 (2) - I feel like you could position this more to the center of 03:00:586 (4,5). Not a huge deal.
  12. 03:18:586 (5) - Only time this ends on a downbeat. To keep it consistent, map it like 03:21:132 (3,4) - since you use this rhythm everywhere else?
  13. 03:28:222 (3,4) - This is the only instance in this section you use a triple. I don't see a reason since it isn't done anywhere else here.
  14. 03:38:404 (2,3) - This is an awkward triple to play since I would expect another jump and the sound at 03:38:495 (3) - isn't very audible.
  15. 03:49:132 (1,2,1) - Same idea with flow as I said above. Applies for most instances really.
  16. 03:52:768 (4,1) - Okay this is probably the biggest problem I have with this part, the slider ends on the opposite side of where the stream starts creating really bad flow and could also cause unfair sliderbreaks. An easy fix would just be to ctrl+g 03:52:768 (4). The same goes for 03:53:859 (1,2) - to be honest. The sliders end in the opposite direction of flow and it could cause breaks/slider end misses.
  17. 04:28:586 (4,2) - Stack these?
[Extra]
  1. 00:12:768 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - Why do you change rhythm for this section? The song is exactly the same as 00:09:859 (1,2) - so why change it? I don't see anything to emphasize or any transitional reason for this change other than 00:14:222 (1,2,3,4,5) -
  2. 00:34:859 (2) - This should be removed imo, no sound here that I can hear.
  3. 01:07:313 (1,2) - I don't really see a reason for kicksliders here. I can understand 01:06:950 (1,2) - though since there is 1/4 in the background. The ones I mention could just be normal circles since I don't really see a reason to emphasize those sounds - they're the same as almost everywhere else.
  4. 01:11:222 - Note here since you did everywhere else.
  5. 01:12:858 (3) - I don't hear a sound here.
  6. 01:23:495 (2,1) - Possible stack, but not a big deal.
  7. 01:30:313 (4) - I feel like you should either remove this or add a note at 01:31:041 - since it plays weird having a triple there and then not again at the same place. This goes for most instances of this rhythm.
  8. 01:32:404 (5) - Only extended slider?
  9. 01:34:041 (2) - Could be two circles to get that clickable downbeat. Not a big deal, but something to consider. Could apply this to all other instances.
  10. 01:42:041 (4) - Why is this a kickslider when 01:30:313 (4) - was a clickable triple? There's nothing different about these sounds.
  11. 02:03:768 - You mapped this sound everywhere else but why not here?
  12. 02:28:586 (4) - This can be a normal circle since I don't hear a distinct sound that should be emphasized using a kickslider and I don't think you use this otherwise.
  13. 02:30:950 (1,2) - Why are these different shapes? In keeping with the theme of this particular combo, 02:30:950 (1) - should be using a red anchor.
  14. 03:35:950 (5) - Should be removed, no audible sound for me at least.
  15. 03:36:404 (7) - NC here because of downbeat?
  16. 04:16:222 (4) - Should be a triple because in all other kiais this particular part was a triple, not a kickslider.
  17. 04:22:768 (2,2) - This blanket is really off. I try to avoid pointing out blankets but this one is really noticeable. In fact, I recommend you check your entire diff for blankets because I've seen a LOT of them that I've neglected to mention just because blanket mods don't really look all too great.
  18. 04:45:132 (3,4) - I feel like this should be a 1/2 slider like 04:45:859 (7) - mainly because I don't hear a triple for these notes, so the kickslider doesn't really need to be there. You're using circles already for vocals and this kickslider isn't following anything different that I can hear either.
  19. 04:53:313 (3) - I also don't see the need for this kickslider either. If anything I hear the sound at 04:53:435 - not at 04:53:404 - which is definitely not going to be mapped, but that's just me. I would remove it.
  20. 04:58:404 (2) - Same tbh, I don't see a reason for this kickslider, no particularly outstanding sounds here.

Pretty good map! Good luck getting this ranked!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply