Thanks for the mod !!
Hi o/ random mod inc xd
- idk but maybe consider raising the HP a bit? 6 is way to low for a 5.37* Maybe 6.5 or 7?
- 00:20:404 (2,3) - the DS here is way too much imo. Comparing with 00:17:495 (2,3,4) - i guess you should keep consistence and reduce it. I guess you can delete 00:20:677 (3) - since it's not that noticeable in the music imo yea
- 00:49:040 (10,1) - these have more ds that the previous stream which seems to be a bit random it was amde on purpose but i'll just make it normal
- 00:50:222 (2,2) - blanket? ooops
- 00:53:132 (4,5,2,3,5,6) - These feels a bit inconsistence since they follow the same rhythm and you use double stack in only 2 of them. I guess it'd be nicer if you do it the same as 00:53:132 (4,5,1) - yea it's right
- 01:06:222 (7,8,1,2,3) - Maybe do a star here? Mainly because the 01:06:768 (2,3) - this has such low distance that it'd be better if you emphasize it a bit more seems cool here
- 01:17:313 (2,3,4) - i feel like these are not 100% linear stacked.. idk xd nazi much xD
- 01:31:313 (1,4) - better blanket?
- 01:29:132 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - this linear flow doesn't fit from what you were building imo (back and fort, triangles etc). Maybe you can do something like http://puu.sh/slRzu/0b26399ddb.jpg this? that's a really nice idea, i like it
- 02:44:041 (9) - NC here instead? no because i'm NCing on the vocal, but i noticed that i had inconsistency, so i added sliderend to the downbeat
- 02:47:495 (1) - why this NC? I mean for the first kiai you don't add this one oops
- 03:15:041 (6) - maybe make this a kick slider so it doesn't feel so empty? http://puu.sh/slRWC/9c88096a31.jpg ok
- 03:22:768 (4,5) - ctrl+g the rhythm? here would be better if you don't follow vocals i guess so it feels similar like 03:17:495 (1,2,3) - but i do really only follow vocal here
- 03:31:495 (4,5) - The previous one you were following vocals, but in this case I think fits better if you ctrl+g the rhythm yep
- 03:44:586 (2) - move it a bit closer? right now it feels too far for a 1/4 gap + the previous reverse http://puu.sh/slSbq/6a65463594.jpg i think it's ok, and i dont' want to overlap 03:43:677 (1) -
- 04:34:950 (1,1,1) - nicee :>
Okay, couldn't find much xD nice diff, good luck on ranking! Thanks !!