Haitai kds plz
Thanks for the mod !
Peuniak wrote:Hi, from #modreqs !There are a lot of unoverlapped objects like 01:44:404 (1,3) (beginning of 1 and end of 3) but i guess it's some kind of concept so i didnt include this down below, if its not a concept you should fix this it's done, i do overlap a lot
00:12:768 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - you should keep the same rythm that you used before (00:12:041 (1,2) like this for example), there are no rythm changes in song so the map shouldnt change as well i suggest going like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582720 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582726 i'll keep because i don't want the intro to be boring
00:23:313 (4) - maybe curve this one down a little bit to make a clean flow between this slider and 00:23:586 (5) ye
00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) - personally i dont like this pattern, maybe instead of this slider you could make a 5 circles 1/4 stream ending at 00:43:313 (1), maybe like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582766 i'll keep because i want to fully emphasize 00:43:313 (1) -
00:49:131 (1) - this one is not spaced according to others (not sure if you made it conciously, if not fix it, if yes leave it) yea done on purpose ^^
01:00:041 (1) - this one should be ending on red tick, thats how the vocal goes fixed
01:14:586 (3) - ctrl + g maybe? if think this slider should go to the same direction as 01:13:859 (1,2) yea feels better like this
01:42:041 (4) - i think this should be a circle nah, there is 3 beats, and it help to really emphasize voice here
01:44:041 (3) - curve this one that it leads to 01:44:404 (1) a little
04:04:404 (2) - shape of this slider doesnt fit here imo yea, idk why 1/4 too
04:17:677 (3) - this one fits better placed under the 04:17:132 (1) (not stacked of course) it will fit the concept of unoverlapped objects more and the placement of 04:17:677 (3,4,5,6) will look so much better you're right, but changed whole placement here because it felt a bit weird
04:44:950 (2,3,4,5) - same as 00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) i agree here
Thanks for the mod !!
Hi o/ random mod inc xd
- idk but maybe consider raising the HP a bit? 6 is way to low for a 5.37* Maybe 6.5 or 7?
- 00:20:404 (2,3) - the DS here is way too much imo. Comparing with 00:17:495 (2,3,4) - i guess you should keep consistence and reduce it. I guess you can delete 00:20:677 (3) - since it's not that noticeable in the music imo yea
- 00:49:040 (10,1) - these have more ds that the previous stream which seems to be a bit random it was amde on purpose but i'll just make it normal
- 00:50:222 (2,2) - blanket? ooops
- 00:53:132 (4,5,2,3,5,6) - These feels a bit inconsistence since they follow the same rhythm and you use double stack in only 2 of them. I guess it'd be nicer if you do it the same as 00:53:132 (4,5,1) - yea it's right
- 01:06:222 (7,8,1,2,3) - Maybe do a star here? Mainly because the 01:06:768 (2,3) - this has such low distance that it'd be better if you emphasize it a bit more seems cool here
- 01:17:313 (2,3,4) - i feel like these are not 100% linear stacked.. idk xd nazi much xD
- 01:31:313 (1,4) - better blanket?
- 01:29:132 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - this linear flow doesn't fit from what you were building imo (back and fort, triangles etc). Maybe you can do something like http://puu.sh/slRzu/0b26399ddb.jpg this? that's a really nice idea, i like it
- 02:44:041 (9) - NC here instead? no because i'm NCing on the vocal, but i noticed that i had inconsistency, so i added sliderend to the downbeat
- 02:47:495 (1) - why this NC? I mean for the first kiai you don't add this one oops
- 03:15:041 (6) - maybe make this a kick slider so it doesn't feel so empty? http://puu.sh/slRWC/9c88096a31.jpg ok
- 03:22:768 (4,5) - ctrl+g the rhythm? here would be better if you don't follow vocals i guess so it feels similar like 03:17:495 (1,2,3) - but i do really only follow vocal here
- 03:31:495 (4,5) - The previous one you were following vocals, but in this case I think fits better if you ctrl+g the rhythm yep
- 03:44:586 (2) - move it a bit closer? right now it feels too far for a 1/4 gap + the previous reverse http://puu.sh/slSbq/6a65463594.jpg i think it's ok, and i dont' want to overlap 03:43:677 (1) -
- 04:34:950 (1,1,1) - nicee :>
Okay, couldn't find much xD nice diff, good luck on ranking! Thanks !!
Thanks for the mod !!!
Doormat wrote:m4m as requested, sorry i'm late-
- 00:17:404 - 00:18:859 - 00:20:313 - etc. there's a very audible synth note that you could include. imo 00:15:677 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - and 00:21:495 (1,2,3,4,5) - feel out of place due to the sudden increases in note density as a result of ignoring these i agree with you, but i don't think they felt out of places, because the part of the song are NOT simmilar, but still changed
- 00:25:859 (1,2) - feels really undermapped here given everything that came before it for some reason, maybe it's just me. maybe instead of circles you can try 3/4 sliders like 00:08:404 (1,2) - tried something else
- 00:28:313 (1) - 00:31:222 (1) - there's no beat in the music here; stream starts on the white tick after it fixed in the first one only, there is a beat on the second one
- 00:33:404 (1) - i don't see the point in this nc fixed
- 00:36:768 (5) - i think this should be a 1/2 slider instead; you skipped over a really audible sound on 00:36:950 - fixed
- 00:38:586 (3) - maybe nc this to signify that it's a slow slider ye
- 00:40:586 (2,6) - something something blanket
- 00:50:041 (1,2,3) - maybe you can try a back-and-forth motion to emphasize the claps? just an idea- sounds cool
- 01:12:132 - 01:12:313 - 02:21:950 - 02:22:132 - some synth sounds you could use to make a stream. you seemed to like to do this a lot near the beginning before vocals, and they're ignored now :< kicksliderrsss aa
- 01:30:950 (1) - 02:46:586 (1) - 02:57:495 (1) - 02:58:222 (1) - 04:16:041 (1) - 04:16:768 (1) - 04:27:677 (1) - 04:28:404 (1) - can you please make the ncs here consistent? seeing them be different from each other triggers me lol. i recommend going with the (1,2,3,4) pattern but it's your call yea, you're right
- 01:53:586 - another pretty audible sound. maybe make 01:53:495 (2) - a 1/4 slider so you keep the jump? fixed
- 02:27:586 (5) - i don't really hear a sound here, whereas there are sounds on 02:27:768 - and 02:27:950 - . gotta wonder where your note priority is going at this point :/ why am i doing such things wtf
- 04:34:950 (1,1,1) - this is cool
- 04:39:313 (2,3,4,5,6) - yeah there's no stream here in the music fixed
- 04:45:040 (3) - 04:51:222 (5) - no beat here in the music fix
just as a tip in the future, it's okay to overmap at points, but if it's done too often at places where there isn't really a distinct note or to give another note more emphasis it feels really out of place. hope this helps! yea, but 80% of time it's me being deaf or hearing hallucinations www
- BG is too try to reduce it to 1366x768 ): now 1920x1200 is allowed !
00:17:859 (5,6) - spacing should be as 00:17:495 (3,4) - as there's no really thing to emphasize here
00:20:041 (1,2,3) - mmh, i guess since you're overmapping at 00:20:313 - you should be consistent on 00:21:041 - ? and how about not skipping sound at 00:20:677 - ? i just changed the double because yea, the first one was overmapped and out of place
01:00:041 (1) - NC is not really necessary imo fixed
01:33:859 (5,6) - 01:39:677 (6,7) - 01:45:495 (4,5) - NC as you did for 01:28:041 (1,2) -
02:36:041 (3) - mmh I think it's better to stop this on the red tick yes
04:36:404 (3,4,1) - flow is not really good imo, spacing between (4) and (1) should be bigger than (3) and (4) in order to have a good emphasize fixed
04:54:041 (1,2,3,4,5) - try to make a better star pattern it would be great aethetically lol yes it's so ugly as it xD
04:55:677 (3,4,5,6) - same as above but a square pattern o: i changed the pattern a bit to fit the star above, so no
overall c'est good, good luck! thanks :3
Thanks for both mods !!
DTM9 Nowa wrote:
NM from #modreqsNote : I did not see that MugiwaraSekai modded this so some of our points may be same
00:23:313 (4,5,6) - Not unrankable but this will definitely throw people off. 00:21:495 (1,2) - This is the general 1/4 spacing you are using for the section before it the beat picks up ( 00:27:313 - ) but there you are using 1/2 spacing and i can't really figure out why did you do it (Main point : people may mistake these as 1/2s). Could you help me understand you in this? Also you could answer at the same time that why you didn't for example space the objects similarly here 00:24:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - even though the song has pretty much the same intensity in genreal for those two parts i fixed for the first thing, but the second i don't really understand because they're spaced the same already ?
00:45:859 (6,7,8) - I personally would prefer to have sliders (8) like that to flow with the triple somewhat like this because... well it just would look better imo than the slider going downwards like in the last updated version. I don't really know were there any other intentions like for example blanketing this 00:46:586 (3) - with the triple+slider like this, it flow better toward next note, and yea it helps blanketting (3)
00:52:222 (2,3) - I hate to note anything regarding blanketing but you could curve the 2 little bit more and move the 3 so it's well blanketed with the 2 because the 2 is just not enough curved so the head and tail are both further away from the point of 3 than the midpoint of 2 fixed
01:10:950 (1) - You could CTRL G this (or even copy + paste the 2 and mirror it to replace the 1) for better flow when compared to the following notes (exceptionally with the 2) yea, i mirrored, then spaced a bit because it felt too packed
01:25:313 (2) - Got a wild idea for the 2 here. You could change the 2 into a 1/4 to emphasize the short hold on the "su" sound example. It wouldn't really differ from how it's currently mapped (clickables) and if you make the 1/4 slider out of this 01:25:677 (2) - (just mirrored) it would look cool i agree it's cool but i'll try to avoid free overmaps because there is literally nothing on the song there
01:28:041 (1,2) - This is how you have mapped one of the "yeah" sounds but here 01:33:859 (5,6) - you have mapped that same sound but now the second hitcircle is replaced by a 1/2 slider (and appearently you have mapped hitcircle|1/2 slider every other occasion except the first one) so is there a specific reason for that kind of inconsistency? yep my bad, replacing it
02:06:859 - You could map this aswell (idk if you did already to it because of doormat's mod but mentioned it anyway) because of the somewhat notable drum hit (Same thing here 00:51:222 - but i just didn't mention it earlier for some reason) i can understand but for part slow like theses, the beat are hearable but not that strong, i think it's ok to undermap 75% of the 1/4 beats because it would feel too much here imo
02:36:041 (3) - Correct me if i'm wrong, assuming that you are trying to follow the "wa" vocal here because the slider before this one clearly follows the "kyou" sound. Though there is one issue on the "wa" sound. It's not 3/4, it's 1/2. Listen to it in 25% speed and you will notice this clearly. Also there are no sounds on this 02:36:313 - thus it would make overall more sense to end the slider on the red tick fixed with previous mod
02:53:313 (1) - It's fine if you keep it but it's just as fine if it wasn't NCd because the jump part stops here 02:52:586 - and the "odoru" is already part of the new verse that is not included into the jump section. You had it like so here 01:37:677 (3) - so why not here 02:53:313 (1) - aswell? removed NC to consistency
03:07:313 (1,2) - Any specific reasons why these aren't mapped under a 1/2 slider like in pretty much every other occasion? If you disagree to change them into a slider you could atleast add some movement like this for example yea it's to not make the part tooo boring, added some movement
03:12:768 (5,4,5) - Could be NCd because of the SV multiplier change. Though it's not that big of an change of it so it should be fine left like that but you have NCd for stuff like this 03:09:495 - aswell yea, i didn't NCd because it's just to emphasize 1 not, it's not that big so i think it's still ok and readable without NC, compared to the second part where i literally do a speed up to a big slow down, so i think it was needed there
03:36:404 (1,2,3) - The transitions just do not look good here. Imo the biggest problem is with the 2. It has a really outdated feeling because of the obtuse angle over tail1|2||3 and the spacing increasement is quite random imo. I'd suggest you to just overhaul the pattern there. It's placed so i seriously can't figure out a possible fix but if you can do that by yourself then go ahead but please, get rid of the obtuse angle or atleast the weird spacing fixed there but might need some polishing
03:44:768 (3,4,5) - I'm not sure is it aesthetically the best choice to have the roughly 80 degree angle there. Best solution i can come up with for the current pattern is to rotate the slider about 33 degrees CW selection centre. Though imo overhauling it compeletely would be a better idea i'll keep as it, because i think it's fine, and i think it fit the song as it
04:05:132 (1) - It's opinion based but i don't think this note needs a NC. It's pretty easy to see and hit even w/o it. Somewhat same here 04:15:313 (1) - fixed both
04:49:859 (4) - Just an idea to improve the flow here : flip the slider on it's place so it forms a somewhat (snappy) circular flow over these notes 04:49:132 (1,2,3,4,5) - like this (note that the slider in the example sux and you should suit the idea if you agree on it to your own mapping) nice idea i like it, and i mostly do circular flow all the time soo
04:54:041 (1) - I don't really see a reason to NC this either. It doesn't make the patterns there any more clarified nor does it follow beat circulations yep fixed
That's about it! Really nice mapping and extremely fun to play acc 404
Good luck!~ thanks :>
It was mostly to prove the point by another way that it was kinda overmapped. It was mostly a question for a person who wasn't going to make changes like "if thing x is like this then why is thing y like that even though they share the same intensity". I guess i forgot to add the "if you disagree you could answer..." xd
DTM9 Nowa wrote:[notice]00:23:313 (4,5,6) - Not unrankable but this will definitely throw people off. 00:21:495 (1,2) - This is the general 1/4 spacing you are using for the section before it the beat picks up ( 00:27:313 - ) but there you are using 1/2 spacing and i can't really figure out why did you do it (Main point : people may mistake these as 1/2s). Could you help me understand you in this? Also you could answer at the same time that why you didn't for example space the objects similarly here 00:24:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - even though the song has pretty much the same intensity in genreal for those two parts i fixed for the first thing, but the second i don't really understand because they're spaced the same already ?
thanks for the mod !
kappaToast wrote:A modder incoming...
00:09:132 (1,2) - you need to do something with that. Stack or make that slider hit red tick. no, i'm doing overlaps on purpose
00:21:768 (2,3,4) - 00:40:041 (6,7) - 00:42:222 (3,4) - 00:48:041 (3,4) - 01:12:041 (5,6) - 01:55:677 (6,7) - 02:01:495 (6,7) - 02:04:404 (6,7) -
02:27:677 (5,6) - 03:48:768 (1,2) - 03:50:950 (1,2) - 03:54:222 (3,4) - I would make a stream insted becouse its to hard to jump between 1/4 gap. what no it's playable, kickslider are a common thing
01:00:950 (2,3) - 01:46:041 (1,2) - 02:16:950 (5,6) - 02:28:586 (4,5) - here should be a bit smaller gap (almost stacking) but there is no point on doing kickslder if you don't space the next object a little bit ...
02:07:859 (2) - there is pretty much undermaped/simplefied becouse there is a mo-mo---to sound. 02:07:677 (1,2) - her i would make a reapeted slider from circle (1) to end of the slider. but it's gonna simplify it even more .. it's ok like it is already
02:29:313 (3,1) - 02:32:950 (2,3) - Here should be 2 circles stacked on that slider insted. it's ok with kicksliders
02:57:677 (4,1) - Thats way to big gap. no, the intensity is at it's highest during kiais.
03:13:677 (3) - there shoudnt be a slider, make a circle insted. listen more carefully
03:32:768 (1,2) - 03:35:677 (4,5) - between these two slider in the timing bar should be a circle like here03:29:495 (2,3,4) becouse it is reapeting the stress in vocal fixed
04:16:222 (4,1) - also to big gap between these two
04:18:404 (7) - Again, there should be 2 circles who are stacked on top of the slider. i agree here
04:52:586 (4,1) - to big gap between these two sliders reduced a bit here
04:58:404 (2,1) - WAYYY... to big gap no it's fine, it's the strongest moment of the song
I think this map is good, but the 1/4 jumps? Idk... It works with slider but ofc but not with these gaps. But its only my opinion but theses gaps are high, but since the bpm is really low, it's really easy to hit, and it reflects the intensity of the song
Thanks for the mod !!
- no breaks? @- @!;;; i think it's ok xD
- 00:09:132 (1,2) - Excessive. Bring these closer together. nah, i'll keep this one
[list:1337]00:20:404 (2,3) - ^ changed pattern
00:38:586 (1,1) - Especially due to the slow SV nah, it's meanth to emphasize
00:41:132 (6,7) - Move these closer fixed
01:56:404 (2,3) - ^ i think theses are ok
02:00:041 (3,4) - ^ removed
03:05:041 (3,4) - ^ changed
03:06:222 (2,3) - ^ same
00:57:677 (6,1) - Flow isn't playing well for me here. Move (1) to the left. i flipped the patterning to follow vocal more here
03:00:768 (6,8) - Even if the slider isn't positioned the same way, it's still confusing, especially on HD. I would move it out from under the other slider entirely. moved slighty to make it more readable but kept under the slider
03:36:768 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - NCs are not needed, as this isn't an insanely difficult area where extra chances for HP are important. but it's not meant for HP recovery, but to follow each vocal, and make reading easier
04:59:313 (1,2,3,4) - Plays better as 1/2 sliders. i'll consider, i like it both ways
- Just watch your spacing on triplets. They looked like duplets. love the jumps tho those are fun. GL
Let the bass kick ...
Deppyforce wrote:take control
00:47:586 (4) - Idk overmap ?Je peut rien trouver d'autre :'( gg pour les deux diffs en tout cas ^^
00:58:041 (2) - Hitclap, déplace le sur 00:58:041 (2) -
01:28:768 (2) - tu peut stack la fin du slider sur 01:29:495 (6) - ça réduit le spacing qui est assez élevé en plus
01:39:859 (2) - c'est assez chaud à read, la meme shape quasiment en même endroit
03:14:586 (1) - la shape est ultra différente des autres, je pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée idk
03:33:677 (2) - ça se confond faclement avec un 1/4 comme tu en à fait un juste avant 03:33:041 (2) -
03:52:586 (2) - Un peu compliqué à follow comme shape lol