Time that I caught you being a stalker
Also, for diffnames idk, they are all horrible but fit to the songs' lyrics:
Can't Help Myself!
I'm Being Controlled!
I Don't Want To Dance!
Time that I caught you being a stalker
_DT3 wrote:Also, for diffnames idk, they are all horrible but fit to the songs' lyrics:
Can't Help Myself!
I'm Being Controlled!
I Don't Want To Dance!
Thanks for the mod !
Zunv wrote:Hi Hi
I'll try my luck pointing out some things I noticed while playing
- 00:09:853 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2) -
I would suggest you stay in same pattern here. At the beginmning you do: 00:09:853 (1,2) - 1/1 and 1/2 sliders
Then you switch to 00:11:307 (1,2,3) - 1/1 slider followed by 2 circle
suddenly 00:12:035 (1,2) - two 1/1 slider.
My suggestion would be: 00:10:944 (2) - make this 2 circle (on start and end point)
00:11:671 (2,3) - 1/2 slider (starting at (2))
00:12:398 (2) - end on red tick
repeat that pattern untill here: 00:13:853 (3) - i don't think i really need to be that consistent here, i just don't want to make this part boring, but i fixed a slider
- 00:15:671 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) -
On those 3/4 sliders, I guess, you wanted to map to the vocals. You can also end those on the red ticks so it goes with the drums.
OR you map all the vocals where she sings that way with those 3/4 sliders. So this should be 3/4 sliders:
00:15:671 (1,2,3) - 00:17:126 (1) - 00:19:307 (5) - i changed to red ticks :>
- 00:48:398 (4,5) -
select both then Ctrl + G so the slider goes first and the circle is on the white tick http://puu.sh/s8VZd/d7e52c5bbf.jpg i really want to 00:48:398 (4) - and 00:48:580 (5) - to be a distinct beat, so i changed paattern
- 00:54:944 (1,2) - same as above ^ fixed
- 00:57:853 (1,2) - ^ ^
- 01:39:126 (4,5,6,7) -
Those overlaps don't look very nice. Doing it like that makes it easy to missread that part. You could Ctrl +H and Ctrl + G this slider 01:39:853 (7) - so it's on the top left playfield area. but i did this pattern several times already, i think it's pretty fun imo
Hard to point out more things.
Else: The end of you map feels way harder than the rest of the map maybe do a little bit smaller jumps? http://puu.sh/s8XBv/130cc8e5b9.png
(Red is Star Rating, Green is Aim and Blue is Speed)
Source: https://rarelyupset.com/oppai/ // But the ending is really stronger than all the kiai, i wanted to express the song, but i'll maybe remap some parts if needed because i feel like it could have been better
Anyway. Good Luck on your Map
00:09:853 (1,1) - i think these two can be symmetrically the same.
00:44:762 (1,2,3,4,5) - imo this pattern is bad, but keep it coz rankable (\:D/)
01:13:853 (1) - pretty different than 01:14:216 (2,3) - is this intentional?
01:17:853 (5) - could be stacked with 01:16:762 (1) - end slider
01:26:216 (4,6) - drag this a bit to the upper side, blanketing with 01:26:580 (6) -
01:32:944 (2,3,4) - drag to the left to blanket with 01:32:398 (5) - ?
02:01:853 (1,2) - maybe mirror each other. The fact that 02:02:216 (2,4) - is blanketed but not 02:01:853 (1,3) - kind of questioned me
02:56:398 (4) - i think 1/1 would fit to follow vocal
04:12:944 (2,3,4) - drag this a bit to the right to make it visually appealing?
Thanks for the mod !
- Rain - wrote:Really short mod
- The spacing between 00:07:671 (1,2) - is larger than 00:06:944 (1,2) - even tho nothing has really changed in the beat to suggest this the pitch in the voice change, i put larger spacing when it become higher instead of down (how2english)
00:16:944 (8,1) - it is fine here as some other sounds come in from the background to increase emphasis
- 00:32:762 (5,1) - Blanket, looks terrible without one woow how i let that pass
- 00:40:580 (2,6) - ^ it's blanket already lo
- 01:03:671 (1,2,3,4) - Suggestion, keep both these anchored sliders or have both curved, since there is nothing in the music to suggest a change unless you want to keep it just to 'jazz it up a little bit' then its fine. yea, just to not make it boring
- Currently 01:34:580 (2) - is fine but you may want to move it up and put it on the slider end or move the slider down, it's fine where it is just a suggestion
- 03:04:398 (1,2,3,4) - Same as 01:03:671 (1,2,3,4) -
- 03:05:853 (1,2,3,4) - ^
All i got for you, Looks really solid, gl getting ranked thanks ;3
Thanks for the mod
Underdogs wrote:m4m (my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1080811&m=0)
speedmod bois00:09:853 (1,1) - i think these two can be symmetrically the same. i'll keep
00:44:762 (1,2,3,4,5) - imo this pattern is bad, but keep it coz rankable (\:D/) imo it's cool
01:13:853 (1) - pretty different than 01:14:216 (2,3) - is this intentional? ye beause there is no vocal here
01:17:853 (5) - could be stacked with 01:16:762 (1) - end slider i didn't stack
01:26:216 (4,6) - drag this a bit to the upper side, blanketing with 01:26:580 (6) - ok
01:32:944 (2,3,4) - drag to the left to blanket with 01:32:398 (5) - ? lol it'll ruin the patterns
02:01:853 (1,2) - maybe mirror each other. The fact that 02:02:216 (2,4) - is blanketed but not 02:01:853 (1,3) - kind of questioned me everything doesn't need to have a blanket lol
02:56:398 (4) - i think 1/1 would fit to follow vocal i can't let that strong vocal on a sliderend lol
04:12:944 (2,3,4) - drag this a bit to the right to make it visually appealing? will think of it
sorry i kind of speedmodded and i dont have my headphone, plus im using laptop speaker so i cant really give more mods in hitsounding
thanks pour le mod meme si petit xD
Imakuri wrote:j'ai juste mod 1 ou 2 trucs, care ta map est plutôt bien, elle a besoin de plus d'SP c tou mdr
00:45:853 : Pourquoi t'as pas fait de stream ici ? juste un triple ça ira je pense
01:26:580 (6) : tu pourrais travailler sur l'ésthetique, et faire un blanket avec le cercle (4) j'ai changé ty xD
03:16:035 (1,2) : plz dat blanquette hue :>
à part quelques blankets par ci par là
la map est fluide gg
dsl pour le mod petit D:
To be honest, i was a bit scared of the mod because it's presentation, but i REALLY like your modding style, noticing "gimmicks" of the song that i just mapped to the pitch//itensity without noticing their "meanings" (if i can call them like this).
CrestRising wrote:from #modreqs00:07:671 (1,2) I don't know why you stopped overlapping sliders here. Also, the way it goes up and down looks symmetrical to 00:08:398 (1,2), which you were trying to emphasize by making the sliders a quarter-beat longer, but it kinda looses a bit of its emphasis if it looks identical to these sliders which you weren't applying as much emphasis towards. you're right. fixed
00:11:671 (2,3) Breaking the long-slider, short-slider pattern doesn't make sense in the middle of the measure, so I would suggest combining these into a slider to be consistent. mhh yea
00:33:853 (1) The red node on this slider makes it look aesthetically out of place since you mapped "L" at 00:33:126 (1) with a curve as well as with "Stop" at 00:28:762 (1). kinda makes sense yea
00:46:126 You seem to be following the synth heavily in this part of the song, so leaving this synth hit unmapped seems really odd imo. yea, i was asking myself this morning if i should or not
00:54:762 (6) You could stack this under 00:54:580 (5) so that 00:54:216 (4,5,6) looks identical to 00:53:489 (1,2,3) since the lyrics follow the same rhythm. it follows the same rythm yea but she goes higher in the pitch in the second pattern. tho i'll stick with your idea, seems cleaner
00:57:489 (5) You should make this a jump like you did with 00:56:762 (2) since they're both drum hits.
01:06:216 (1) This note is continuing the "B-A-B-A" lyric from 01:05:126 (1,2,3,4,5,6), so I don't think this should be NC since it blends in with that rather than indicates the start of a new section. damn i like how you're noticing things i would never thing to lOL
01:09:126 (5) Since you mapped "R" at 01:08:398 (2,3) with circles, it would make sense to map this with circles as well.
01:22:580 (1,2,1,2) Since 01:20:762 (1,2,1,2,1,2) has upwards of 2.47x spacing, having the most emphasized lyrics (at least to me) being only 2x spacing feels anticlimatic, so I would suggest increasing the intensity of these jumps. it's kinda misleading since the first jump section is set in x1 spacing and the second on 1.2x spacing. tho i reduced the first section to fit what you said
01:36:035 (3) This lyric is prety important, so I don't know why you would make the spacing between this and 2 so low. To me, 01:36:398 (1,2,3,4) captures the intensity of this section better by emphasizing the lyrics at 1 and 3 with jumps. yess
01:55:762 and 01:55:944 See 00:46:126
02:00:307 (8,1,2,3,4,5) The way the circles overlap the sliders looks kind of off and doesn't fit in with how you handle a circle into a slider a quarter-beat apart in the rest of the map (with simple stacking). fixed on 2 lasts but i'll keep 02:00:307 (8,1) - because it fit really well as a transition imo and mark the new section
02:01:489 (6,7) In this map, you usually map kick sliders facing the opposite direction for each other, so having this one pair of kick sliders go in the same direction in a line doesn't make sense and doesn't play as well as kick sliders going in opposite directions. changed their placement here
02:54:580 (2) This lyric sounds similar to 02:54:216 (1) and 02:54:944 (3), so I feel it should have a similar slider shape as those sliders. yea
03:21:126 (4,5) It doesn't make sense to space these out when all other pairs of half-beat apart circles in the first half of the bridge are stacked. you're right
04:06:944 (1,2,1,2) See 01:22:580 (1,2,1,2) yup
Thanks for the mod moekelli !!
just a prank bro
- 00:05:489 (1) - when you do a slider like this the player expects it to emphasize a certain sound cause it looks so different compared to the others. i would change it to look more like the other 3/4 sliders you have fixed
- 00:13:126 (3) - this white tick seems to be the powerful sound in the song here so why did you stack it under 00:12:944 (2) - . Stacking 00:12:944 (2) - under 00:12:762 (1) - would make more sense imo how i didn't noticed
- 00:15:671 (1) - kinda lame that you only decided to overlap this under 00:15:307 (4) - when the sound on that is so powerful that it could be a jump you're right
- 00:15:853 (2) - don't really agree with the rhythm choices made here but w/e. For example 00:16:035 (4) - here, the 1/4 sounds continue which you mapped as a 1/2 slider. 00:20:398 (2,3) - and here you skipped a triple sound. Just pointing a few examples i'm too lazy to point out more i fixed this section listening carefully. thanks
- 00:28:398 (6) - if you are a nice person you NC all of these lol. Reading stuff and emphasising cool sounds!!! =w=b
- 00:33:853 (1,2) - would swap NC's cause reasons above fixed
- 00:36:762 (5) - all of these have been 3/4 sliders before pls woopsie
- 00:41:853 (1) - ending this slider on the red tick would make more sense as the red tick has a more prominent sound yep
- 00:49:125 (1) - if you wanna emphasize things like this at least make it noticeable like this done but not that much
- 00:50:035 (2,3,4) - i would've expected more emphasis on these snares yup
- 00:59:307 (1) - you use this slidershape so rarely it just seems random yea changed
- 01:25:307 (2) - lol why does this have so much spacing when there is pretty much nothing in the song the voice start already here, i think it fit pretty well imo
- 01:35:671 (1) - where the 1-2's at? lol what is combo
- 01:49:853 (3) - could've emphasized the snares with sharp movement or spacing or something i do now
- 01:59:671 (5) - nc for consistency. (refer to 00:44:035 (1) - )
- 03:09:398 (3) - pls remove this. There is literally no triple here and doesn't even fit imo. BUT if you really want a triple somewhere add it between 03:09:853 (2,1) - cause powerful downbeat there is a little "wind" soung here to explain triple but i'll just remove
- 03:12:762 (5) - kinda sad that you started to break the 1/2 slider thing so early when the song didn't change at all and then here you just do a 1/2 slider so it doesn't really emphasize the change in the song. also 03:13:853 (4) - same added some SV to fit here
- 03:45:853 (1) - slow this slider down so 03:46:216 (1) - gets more emphasis
- 03:52:398 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - i feel like this rhythm would work better as pretty much the whole thing is 1/4 it does =w=
- rest is just same stuff repeated or i just suck or something idk good luck
good luck luck good merry easter christmas
Thanks for the mod !
Skorpiik wrote:from #modreqs
00:15:671 (1) - the note going back doesn't really go with the flow of the song imo i think it really fit as it D:
00:52:216 (2) - Starting 1/2 sliders on red ticks is almost always bad, including this one except that i'm following vocals so it's ok
00:55:307 (2) - snare oops
01:23:307 (1,2) - move to 132,44 why would i ?
01:30:307 (4) - no kick there, fits better imo
A "little" sliders on red tick gallore now
01:25:671 (2) - Starting 1/2 sliders on red ticks is almost always bad, including this one but they're here to not put only circle, it'll a bit boring, and it's not "bad"
04:11:307 (2) - I'd suggest to put the note closer to 04:11:489 (3) , flows better imo but i want to fully empasize thoses 2 notes themselves
Good luck getting this ranked, would be nice to have a saiya's full remote control ranked
Thanks pour le mod//Stars !! j'ai pas répondu quand je fixais car je suis d'accord avec ce que tu dis en géneral, mais si tu veux je peux détailler si tu me le demande
LeeSinOrAfk wrote:As promised, from Kynan's twitch chatte
- AR9, merci bjfdhibson
- +2/+3 offset ça sonne mieux pour moi j'ai mis +6, j'ai fais quelques test mais je ferai un timing check
- 00:29:489 (4) - Raccourci au red tick et add une note parce que le triple est assez obvious dans la musique
- 00:47:671 (1) - ^ Je comprends pas trop le 3/4 surtout que y'a clairement un beat sur le red tick ici et que y'a pas de vocals ici
- 01:01:671 (1,2,3) - Essaye d'overlap 2 en haut de 01:01:126 (3) - à la place pour que 1 2 3 sortent plus du lot et que le downbeat aie plus d'emphasis xd https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6535379
- 01:09:126 (5) - Je vois que tu follow les vocals avec ça mais j'aurais mis un 1/4 slider à la place pour la consistency avec 01:07:671 (3,4,5,6,1) - (dans les deux cas tu cliques du 1/2 donc y'a pas de raison de pas le mapper le beat ici imo)
- 01:21:853 (1) - C'est intentionnel qu'il soit pas sur le même x que 01:20:762 (1,1,1) - ? Sinon bouge le un grid vers la gauche fix
- 01:30:216 (3,4,5) - Je crois que c'est le seul triple qui start sur un white tick de toute la map du coup j'aurais fait kickslider+cercle à la place histoire que ça soit un plus intuitif (comme ici 01:40:398 (2,3) - ) nan, j'ai fais ça pour buildup les kiais, il y est aussi sur le deuxieme & troisieme
- 01:36:035 (1,2,1) - Je suis perso pas trop fan de l'angle, il est archi wide, essaye de ctrl j 01:36:398 (1,2) - et d'overlap 01:36:398 (1,1) - comme ça https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6535463 l'angle est plus confortable comme ça imo tout en gardant ton idée de base de vouloir que 01:36:398 (1,2,1,2) - soient indépendant de la première partie
- 01:42:944 (1,1,1) - Blanket mod xd
- 01:56:307 - 01:57:035 - T'as limite un constant 1/4 dans la musique et tu mets 4 1/2 sliders à la suite ? :c les 1/4 sont vraiment light dans le song, je veux pas forced non plus, j'ai rajouté 1 1/4 qui était obvious par contre
- 01:57:489 (1) - J'aurais raccourci au blue tick et add une note là aussi parce qu'imo c'est l'équivalent du kiai si tu compares aux deux parties qui l'entourent du coup un rythme plus dense a plus de sens
- 01:58:580 (6,7,8,9,1,3) - Si tu fais ça, fais le correctement sinon t'as l'air d'un gitan tbh xD MDR
- 02:03:307 (1,2) - 1/4 sliders à la place ici je vois pas trop pourquoi tu l'as mappé en 1/2 vu que y'a rien qui sort du lot
- 02:05:489 (5) - Tu pourrais NC ici pour que la transition dans le spacing soit plus confortable à read, aussi pour que ça soit plus clean 02:05:853 (3,1) - j'aurais fait cet overlap dans la continuité de 02:04:944 (2,3) - j'ai stack avec celui d'avant
- 02:27:489 (4) - Pas fan de ça du tout, la section est largement assez intense pour que ça soit un triple
- 02:46:580 (3) - NC ici, consistency avec 01:30:944 (1) - (En fait tout le 2eme kiai utilise 4 par 4 pour les NC alors que t'as spam pour premier et dernier du coup ouais, j'ai la flemme de tous les lister)
- 02:54:489 - 02:54:853 - J'aurais map ça aussi vu que c'est le kiai
- 03:02:944 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - Un peu déçu de ce jump j'aurais vu plus de spacing, surtout la transition 03:03:489 (5,1) - ici est vraiment trop close imo
- 03:05:035 - 03:06:489 - Tu devrais mapper ce son pendant toute la section jusqu'a 03:14:580 (1) - parce que là sans vocals ni rien le rythme est archi boring et devient très vite lassant, vu que c'est dans la musique autant l'utiliser pour pas s'endormir
- 03:34:126 (4,5) - C'est archi perso ici mais j'aurais spread un peu 5 vers la droite pour que ça fasse juste un slight overlap ici et que ça soit pas complètement stacked pour que ça soit différent visuellement de 03:33:671 (2,3) - qui est en 1/2
- 03:37:126 (1,2,3,4) - Pas très clean visuellement on dirait que t'étais parti sur de la symmétrie et que tu t'es loupé. si tu copypaste et ctrl h 1 à la place de 3 et que tu mets 03:36:944 (3,4) - au centre du playfield ça aurait l'air beaucoup plus clean (ça c'est juste ce que j'aurais fait psk j'èm la simétri xd fais ce que tu veux)
- 03:45:853 (1) - Je me disais bien pendant le testplay que ça sonnait faux, bouge la slider end sur le blue tick à la place du 1/8
- 03:57:489 (5,1,2) - Pareil qu'avant, pas fan de l'angle wide ici, essaye un truc comme ça https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6535735
- 04:16:580 (2) - Whistle ici, c'est pas un snare
- 04:19:489 (4) - Tu pourrais largement transformer ça en 1/4 slider pour le petit bruit qui hold, ça fait ressortir le snare juste après en plus
- 04:45:126 (4) - Enlève le reverse et rajoute un cercle à la place parce que les reverses c'est boring et que c'est une extra
J'espère que ça aidera Saiya >>>>>>> Reol, merci de mapper la bonne version
thanks for the mod !
Arutsuki wrote:hi nm from queue•00:04:041 (1) - consider muting the sliderends at the start here, up till 00:12:586 - I think it's ok as it
•00:09:132 (1) - doesn't fit in visually imo changed slighty
•00:54:950 (1) - weird change of direction, doesnt fit in. ctrl+g i let it, to mark the new section
•01:44:404 (1,2,3) - pretty weird flow, try ctrl+g on 01:44:768 (2) - and stacking the sliderend with 01:45:495 (4) - and stack 01:44:404 (1) - with 01:45:132 (3) - and finally space it a bit. makes it flow very nicely i apllied 75% of it
•01:48:404 (3,4) - can't really hear a sound there, replace 01:48:222 (2) - with a slider ending at 01:48:677 - , or replace with a 1/2 slider and keep 01:48:586 (4) - there a beats on the song actually
•02:31:677 (3,4) - sounds like clickable sounds, replace with circles replaced 3 to make it less boring yes
•03:05:859 (1,3,4,5) - make these same shapes as 03:04:404 (1,2,4,5) - or just use same kind of alternation ok
really enjoyed playing this, good luck!
Thanks for the mod !
_DT3 wrote:Because I am bad at modding Extras, here I go
- This is stupid, I know but your BG size is 1919x1200 instead of the recommended 1920x1200: I'd recommend you get someone to just edit that since it is unrankable if I am not mistaken i fixed it sooner today, just needed to re-dl mapset
- 00:13:132 (3,3) - Maybe curve these more inwards to show that they are different but keeping the symmetry i tried but i'm just ruining it xD
- 00:27:313 (1) - I feel like this should have more edgy flow leading from 00:27:132 (4) - since the distance is not emphasizing this enough imo (Example: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6544344) oh god yes
- 00:28:768 (1) - Should be consistent with 00:27:313 (1,2) - imo since nothing really makes them different and you ignore a sound on 00:28:950 - due to the extended slider fixed
- 00:30:132 (7) - There is no beat on this tick, just a echo of the previous sound, so I wouldn't want to place a beat here since it doesn't make it feel much different without it. Also, i don't like how you make 00:29:768 (5,6) - and 00:30:132 (7,1) - the same by using the same pattern since the two patterns have different beats on them kinda fixed
- 00:33:494 (2) - NC since you NCd 00:34:222 (1) - ? yes
- 00:33:132 (1,5) - 00:28:041 (5) - 00:30:950 (5) - 00:34:586 (1) - I mean, this definitely was intentional due to the vocals but I really don't like how it ignores the beats on the red ticks and does not emphasize the sliderends even though the streams have the same sounds but are clickable. I'd just shorten the sliders to the red ticks and add a hitcircle where the slider end was. The vocals are not really held and can just be emphasized as well with 1/2 sliders you're right, i worked on it
- 00:41:768 (9,1) - This NC should be at least visible to emphasize it correctly, because if you leave it stacked, people won't really notice this is NCed by itself and it loses importance fix
- 01:00:404 (2) - I'd not make it the same shape as 01:00:041 (1) - since the two don't have much similarities in the music (imo 01:00:404 (2) - is even a bit stronger). So you could maybe curve it in some way, it would also look more interesting like that idk why i just didn't put 2 circles lol
- 01:03:677 (1,2,3,4) - I can see that this was intentional shaped but making the two "a"s and "b"s shaped different and the "ab" pair shaped the same seems weird to me. For example, you could make 01:04:041 (2,4) - edgy and 01:03:677 (1,3) - curvy yea kinda mankes sense
- 01:06:950 (1,2) - Ok, just a random suggestion because I think it represents the vocals more: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6544465 why not
- 01:13:040 (5) - Even if the ranked version might have a note here, I think this note can be ignored and like that, this 01:13:131 (6) - can be more emphasized kickslider are ok for emphasizing
- 01:29:859 (1,2,3) - Should have more emphasis than 01:28:041 (1,2,1,2) - imo since the pattern is stronger fixed
- 01:33:041 (3) - I don't hear the 1/4 here really. I mean, this does get repeated a lot in the map, but I don't see a reason to overmap for emphasis here since the sounds aren't too strong for that. Also a point would be to ask why this isn't consistent with 01:44:404 (1,2) - . They do have similar placement in music so they should be similar. Same goes for 01:26:950 (1,2,3,4,5) - with the 1/2 sliders although the 1/4 hitcircle 01:27:222 (3) - is ok
- 01:47:313 (1) - 01:48:768 (1) - This is the strongest note in the whole pattern, so it should be emphasized most. A DS of at least 2.45 should be better here though since you have stuff like 01:37:313 (2) - with DS x 3 which I feel like isn't too much more stronger than 01:47:313 (1) - added some for the first one, but not the second one since it's the beggining of the next part
- 01:50:949 (1,2,3) - I do agree with these not having linear flow like in the ranked map but having it edgy shouldn't be here either imo since the notes are all emphasized like that including 01:51:132 (2) - which is emphasized too much imo. Maybe something like this could work http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6544616 i think emphasizing the snare is a good thing here ?
- 01:57:495 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - While making this have more 1/4 than 00:41:859 (1,2,3,4) - is fine but these being inconsistent isn't to me, you make many different things clickable which could just be represented fine through a slider end but they're not the same actually
- 02:28:222 (2,3,4,5,6) - This stream makes this vocal less emphasized which I don't find good you're right
That was a horrible mod
Well, I'll stop here for now since I am really tired right now and making me mod more will make me say more nonsense. Just call me for a IRC mod sometime else eh it was ok for me though any mod is helpful <3
Thanks for the mod !
Peuniak wrote:Hi, from #modreqs !There are a lot of unoverlapped objects like 01:44:404 (1,3) (beginning of 1 and end of 3) but i guess it's some kind of concept so i didnt include this down below, if its not a concept you should fix this it's done, i do overlap a lot
00:12:768 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - you should keep the same rythm that you used before (00:12:041 (1,2) like this for example), there are no rythm changes in song so the map shouldnt change as well i suggest going like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582720 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582726 i'll keep because i don't want the intro to be boring
00:23:313 (4) - maybe curve this one down a little bit to make a clean flow between this slider and 00:23:586 (5) ye
00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) - personally i dont like this pattern, maybe instead of this slider you could make a 5 circles 1/4 stream ending at 00:43:313 (1), maybe like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6582766 i'll keep because i want to fully emphasize 00:43:313 (1) -
00:49:131 (1) - this one is not spaced according to others (not sure if you made it conciously, if not fix it, if yes leave it) yea done on purpose ^^
01:00:041 (1) - this one should be ending on red tick, thats how the vocal goes fixed
01:14:586 (3) - ctrl + g maybe? if think this slider should go to the same direction as 01:13:859 (1,2) yea feels better like this
01:42:041 (4) - i think this should be a circle nah, there is 3 beats, and it help to really emphasize voice here
01:44:041 (3) - curve this one that it leads to 01:44:404 (1) a little
04:04:404 (2) - shape of this slider doesnt fit here imo yea, idk why 1/4 too
04:17:677 (3) - this one fits better placed under the 04:17:132 (1) (not stacked of course) it will fit the concept of unoverlapped objects more and the placement of 04:17:677 (3,4,5,6) will look so much better you're right, but changed whole placement here because it felt a bit weird
04:44:950 (2,3,4,5) - same as 00:42:950 (6,7,8,1) i agree here
Thanks for the mod !!
Hi o/ random mod inc xd
- idk but maybe consider raising the HP a bit? 6 is way to low for a 5.37* Maybe 6.5 or 7?
- 00:20:404 (2,3) - the DS here is way too much imo. Comparing with 00:17:495 (2,3,4) - i guess you should keep consistence and reduce it. I guess you can delete 00:20:677 (3) - since it's not that noticeable in the music imo yea
- 00:49:040 (10,1) - these have more ds that the previous stream which seems to be a bit random it was amde on purpose but i'll just make it normal
- 00:50:222 (2,2) - blanket? ooops
- 00:53:132 (4,5,2,3,5,6) - These feels a bit inconsistence since they follow the same rhythm and you use double stack in only 2 of them. I guess it'd be nicer if you do it the same as 00:53:132 (4,5,1) - yea it's right
- 01:06:222 (7,8,1,2,3) - Maybe do a star here? Mainly because the 01:06:768 (2,3) - this has such low distance that it'd be better if you emphasize it a bit more seems cool here
- 01:17:313 (2,3,4) - i feel like these are not 100% linear stacked.. idk xd nazi much xD
- 01:31:313 (1,4) - better blanket?
- 01:29:132 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - this linear flow doesn't fit from what you were building imo (back and fort, triangles etc). Maybe you can do something like http://puu.sh/slRzu/0b26399ddb.jpg this? that's a really nice idea, i like it
- 02:44:041 (9) - NC here instead? no because i'm NCing on the vocal, but i noticed that i had inconsistency, so i added sliderend to the downbeat
- 02:47:495 (1) - why this NC? I mean for the first kiai you don't add this one oops
- 03:15:041 (6) - maybe make this a kick slider so it doesn't feel so empty? http://puu.sh/slRWC/9c88096a31.jpg ok
- 03:22:768 (4,5) - ctrl+g the rhythm? here would be better if you don't follow vocals i guess so it feels similar like 03:17:495 (1,2,3) - but i do really only follow vocal here
- 03:31:495 (4,5) - The previous one you were following vocals, but in this case I think fits better if you ctrl+g the rhythm yep
- 03:44:586 (2) - move it a bit closer? right now it feels too far for a 1/4 gap + the previous reverse http://puu.sh/slSbq/6a65463594.jpg i think it's ok, and i dont' want to overlap 03:43:677 (1) -
- 04:34:950 (1,1,1) - nicee :>
Okay, couldn't find much xD nice diff, good luck on ranking! Thanks !!
Thanks for the mod !!!
Doormat wrote:m4m as requested, sorry i'm late-
- 00:17:404 - 00:18:859 - 00:20:313 - etc. there's a very audible synth note that you could include. imo 00:15:677 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - and 00:21:495 (1,2,3,4,5) - feel out of place due to the sudden increases in note density as a result of ignoring these i agree with you, but i don't think they felt out of places, because the part of the song are NOT simmilar, but still changed
- 00:25:859 (1,2) - feels really undermapped here given everything that came before it for some reason, maybe it's just me. maybe instead of circles you can try 3/4 sliders like 00:08:404 (1,2) - tried something else
- 00:28:313 (1) - 00:31:222 (1) - there's no beat in the music here; stream starts on the white tick after it fixed in the first one only, there is a beat on the second one
- 00:33:404 (1) - i don't see the point in this nc fixed
- 00:36:768 (5) - i think this should be a 1/2 slider instead; you skipped over a really audible sound on 00:36:950 - fixed
- 00:38:586 (3) - maybe nc this to signify that it's a slow slider ye
- 00:40:586 (2,6) - something something blanket
- 00:50:041 (1,2,3) - maybe you can try a back-and-forth motion to emphasize the claps? just an idea- sounds cool
- 01:12:132 - 01:12:313 - 02:21:950 - 02:22:132 - some synth sounds you could use to make a stream. you seemed to like to do this a lot near the beginning before vocals, and they're ignored now :< kicksliderrsss aa
- 01:30:950 (1) - 02:46:586 (1) - 02:57:495 (1) - 02:58:222 (1) - 04:16:041 (1) - 04:16:768 (1) - 04:27:677 (1) - 04:28:404 (1) - can you please make the ncs here consistent? seeing them be different from each other triggers me lol. i recommend going with the (1,2,3,4) pattern but it's your call yea, you're right
- 01:53:586 - another pretty audible sound. maybe make 01:53:495 (2) - a 1/4 slider so you keep the jump? fixed
- 02:27:586 (5) - i don't really hear a sound here, whereas there are sounds on 02:27:768 - and 02:27:950 - . gotta wonder where your note priority is going at this point :/ why am i doing such things wtf
- 04:34:950 (1,1,1) - this is cool
- 04:39:313 (2,3,4,5,6) - yeah there's no stream here in the music fixed
- 04:45:040 (3) - 04:51:222 (5) - no beat here in the music fix
just as a tip in the future, it's okay to overmap at points, but if it's done too often at places where there isn't really a distinct note or to give another note more emphasis it feels really out of place. hope this helps! yea, but 80% of time it's me being deaf or hearing hallucinations www
- BG is too try to reduce it to 1366x768 ): now 1920x1200 is allowed !
00:17:859 (5,6) - spacing should be as 00:17:495 (3,4) - as there's no really thing to emphasize here
00:20:041 (1,2,3) - mmh, i guess since you're overmapping at 00:20:313 - you should be consistent on 00:21:041 - ? and how about not skipping sound at 00:20:677 - ? i just changed the double because yea, the first one was overmapped and out of place
01:00:041 (1) - NC is not really necessary imo fixed
01:33:859 (5,6) - 01:39:677 (6,7) - 01:45:495 (4,5) - NC as you did for 01:28:041 (1,2) -
02:36:041 (3) - mmh I think it's better to stop this on the red tick yes
04:36:404 (3,4,1) - flow is not really good imo, spacing between (4) and (1) should be bigger than (3) and (4) in order to have a good emphasize fixed
04:54:041 (1,2,3,4,5) - try to make a better star pattern it would be great aethetically lol yes it's so ugly as it xD
04:55:677 (3,4,5,6) - same as above but a square pattern o: i changed the pattern a bit to fit the star above, so no
overall c'est good, good luck! thanks :3
Thanks for both mods !!
DTM9 Nowa wrote:
NM from #modreqsNote : I did not see that MugiwaraSekai modded this so some of our points may be same
00:23:313 (4,5,6) - Not unrankable but this will definitely throw people off. 00:21:495 (1,2) - This is the general 1/4 spacing you are using for the section before it the beat picks up ( 00:27:313 - ) but there you are using 1/2 spacing and i can't really figure out why did you do it (Main point : people may mistake these as 1/2s). Could you help me understand you in this? Also you could answer at the same time that why you didn't for example space the objects similarly here 00:24:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - even though the song has pretty much the same intensity in genreal for those two parts i fixed for the first thing, but the second i don't really understand because they're spaced the same already ?
00:45:859 (6,7,8) - I personally would prefer to have sliders (8) like that to flow with the triple somewhat like this because... well it just would look better imo than the slider going downwards like in the last updated version. I don't really know were there any other intentions like for example blanketing this 00:46:586 (3) - with the triple+slider like this, it flow better toward next note, and yea it helps blanketting (3)
00:52:222 (2,3) - I hate to note anything regarding blanketing but you could curve the 2 little bit more and move the 3 so it's well blanketed with the 2 because the 2 is just not enough curved so the head and tail are both further away from the point of 3 than the midpoint of 2 fixed
01:10:950 (1) - You could CTRL G this (or even copy + paste the 2 and mirror it to replace the 1) for better flow when compared to the following notes (exceptionally with the 2) yea, i mirrored, then spaced a bit because it felt too packed
01:25:313 (2) - Got a wild idea for the 2 here. You could change the 2 into a 1/4 to emphasize the short hold on the "su" sound example. It wouldn't really differ from how it's currently mapped (clickables) and if you make the 1/4 slider out of this 01:25:677 (2) - (just mirrored) it would look cool i agree it's cool but i'll try to avoid free overmaps because there is literally nothing on the song there
01:28:041 (1,2) - This is how you have mapped one of the "yeah" sounds but here 01:33:859 (5,6) - you have mapped that same sound but now the second hitcircle is replaced by a 1/2 slider (and appearently you have mapped hitcircle|1/2 slider every other occasion except the first one) so is there a specific reason for that kind of inconsistency? yep my bad, replacing it
02:06:859 - You could map this aswell (idk if you did already to it because of doormat's mod but mentioned it anyway) because of the somewhat notable drum hit (Same thing here 00:51:222 - but i just didn't mention it earlier for some reason) i can understand but for part slow like theses, the beat are hearable but not that strong, i think it's ok to undermap 75% of the 1/4 beats because it would feel too much here imo
02:36:041 (3) - Correct me if i'm wrong, assuming that you are trying to follow the "wa" vocal here because the slider before this one clearly follows the "kyou" sound. Though there is one issue on the "wa" sound. It's not 3/4, it's 1/2. Listen to it in 25% speed and you will notice this clearly. Also there are no sounds on this 02:36:313 - thus it would make overall more sense to end the slider on the red tick fixed with previous mod
02:53:313 (1) - It's fine if you keep it but it's just as fine if it wasn't NCd because the jump part stops here 02:52:586 - and the "odoru" is already part of the new verse that is not included into the jump section. You had it like so here 01:37:677 (3) - so why not here 02:53:313 (1) - aswell? removed NC to consistency
03:07:313 (1,2) - Any specific reasons why these aren't mapped under a 1/2 slider like in pretty much every other occasion? If you disagree to change them into a slider you could atleast add some movement like this for example yea it's to not make the part tooo boring, added some movement
03:12:768 (5,4,5) - Could be NCd because of the SV multiplier change. Though it's not that big of an change of it so it should be fine left like that but you have NCd for stuff like this 03:09:495 - aswell yea, i didn't NCd because it's just to emphasize 1 not, it's not that big so i think it's still ok and readable without NC, compared to the second part where i literally do a speed up to a big slow down, so i think it was needed there
03:36:404 (1,2,3) - The transitions just do not look good here. Imo the biggest problem is with the 2. It has a really outdated feeling because of the obtuse angle over tail1|2||3 and the spacing increasement is quite random imo. I'd suggest you to just overhaul the pattern there. It's placed so i seriously can't figure out a possible fix but if you can do that by yourself then go ahead but please, get rid of the obtuse angle or atleast the weird spacing fixed there but might need some polishing
03:44:768 (3,4,5) - I'm not sure is it aesthetically the best choice to have the roughly 80 degree angle there. Best solution i can come up with for the current pattern is to rotate the slider about 33 degrees CW selection centre. Though imo overhauling it compeletely would be a better idea i'll keep as it, because i think it's fine, and i think it fit the song as it
04:05:132 (1) - It's opinion based but i don't think this note needs a NC. It's pretty easy to see and hit even w/o it. Somewhat same here 04:15:313 (1) - fixed both
04:49:859 (4) - Just an idea to improve the flow here : flip the slider on it's place so it forms a somewhat (snappy) circular flow over these notes 04:49:132 (1,2,3,4,5) - like this (note that the slider in the example sux and you should suit the idea if you agree on it to your own mapping) nice idea i like it, and i mostly do circular flow all the time soo
04:54:041 (1) - I don't really see a reason to NC this either. It doesn't make the patterns there any more clarified nor does it follow beat circulations yep fixed
That's about it! Really nice mapping and extremely fun to play acc 404
Good luck!~ thanks :>
It was mostly to prove the point by another way that it was kinda overmapped. It was mostly a question for a person who wasn't going to make changes like "if thing x is like this then why is thing y like that even though they share the same intensity". I guess i forgot to add the "if you disagree you could answer..." xd
DTM9 Nowa wrote:[notice]00:23:313 (4,5,6) - Not unrankable but this will definitely throw people off. 00:21:495 (1,2) - This is the general 1/4 spacing you are using for the section before it the beat picks up ( 00:27:313 - ) but there you are using 1/2 spacing and i can't really figure out why did you do it (Main point : people may mistake these as 1/2s). Could you help me understand you in this? Also you could answer at the same time that why you didn't for example space the objects similarly here 00:24:404 (1,2,3,4,5) - even though the song has pretty much the same intensity in genreal for those two parts i fixed for the first thing, but the second i don't really understand because they're spaced the same already ?
thanks for the mod !
kappaToast wrote:A modder incoming...
00:09:132 (1,2) - you need to do something with that. Stack or make that slider hit red tick. no, i'm doing overlaps on purpose
00:21:768 (2,3,4) - 00:40:041 (6,7) - 00:42:222 (3,4) - 00:48:041 (3,4) - 01:12:041 (5,6) - 01:55:677 (6,7) - 02:01:495 (6,7) - 02:04:404 (6,7) -
02:27:677 (5,6) - 03:48:768 (1,2) - 03:50:950 (1,2) - 03:54:222 (3,4) - I would make a stream insted becouse its to hard to jump between 1/4 gap. what no it's playable, kickslider are a common thing
01:00:950 (2,3) - 01:46:041 (1,2) - 02:16:950 (5,6) - 02:28:586 (4,5) - here should be a bit smaller gap (almost stacking) but there is no point on doing kickslder if you don't space the next object a little bit ...
02:07:859 (2) - there is pretty much undermaped/simplefied becouse there is a mo-mo---to sound. 02:07:677 (1,2) - her i would make a reapeted slider from circle (1) to end of the slider. but it's gonna simplify it even more .. it's ok like it is already
02:29:313 (3,1) - 02:32:950 (2,3) - Here should be 2 circles stacked on that slider insted. it's ok with kicksliders
02:57:677 (4,1) - Thats way to big gap. no, the intensity is at it's highest during kiais.
03:13:677 (3) - there shoudnt be a slider, make a circle insted. listen more carefully
03:32:768 (1,2) - 03:35:677 (4,5) - between these two slider in the timing bar should be a circle like here03:29:495 (2,3,4) becouse it is reapeting the stress in vocal fixed
04:16:222 (4,1) - also to big gap between these two
04:18:404 (7) - Again, there should be 2 circles who are stacked on top of the slider. i agree here
04:52:586 (4,1) - to big gap between these two sliders reduced a bit here
04:58:404 (2,1) - WAYYY... to big gap no it's fine, it's the strongest moment of the song
I think this map is good, but the 1/4 jumps? Idk... It works with slider but ofc but not with these gaps. But its only my opinion but theses gaps are high, but since the bpm is really low, it's really easy to hit, and it reflects the intensity of the song
Thanks for the mod !!
- no breaks? @- @!;;; i think it's ok xD
- 00:09:132 (1,2) - Excessive. Bring these closer together. nah, i'll keep this one
[list:1337]00:20:404 (2,3) - ^ changed pattern
00:38:586 (1,1) - Especially due to the slow SV nah, it's meanth to emphasize
00:41:132 (6,7) - Move these closer fixed
01:56:404 (2,3) - ^ i think theses are ok
02:00:041 (3,4) - ^ removed
03:05:041 (3,4) - ^ changed
03:06:222 (2,3) - ^ same
00:57:677 (6,1) - Flow isn't playing well for me here. Move (1) to the left. i flipped the patterning to follow vocal more here
03:00:768 (6,8) - Even if the slider isn't positioned the same way, it's still confusing, especially on HD. I would move it out from under the other slider entirely. moved slighty to make it more readable but kept under the slider
03:36:768 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - NCs are not needed, as this isn't an insanely difficult area where extra chances for HP are important. but it's not meant for HP recovery, but to follow each vocal, and make reading easier
04:59:313 (1,2,3,4) - Plays better as 1/2 sliders. i'll consider, i like it both ways
- Just watch your spacing on triplets. They looked like duplets. love the jumps tho those are fun. GL