speedmapperTime that I caught you being a stalker
Also, for diffnames idk, they are all horrible but fit to the songs' lyrics:
Can't Help Myself!
I'm Being Controlled!
I Don't Want To Dance!
Hi HiThanks for the mod !
I'll try my luck pointing out some things I noticed while playing
- 00:09:853 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2) -
I would suggest you stay in same pattern here. At the beginmning you do: 00:09:853 (1,2) - 1/1 and 1/2 sliders
Then you switch to 00:11:307 (1,2,3) - 1/1 slider followed by 2 circle
suddenly 00:12:035 (1,2) - two 1/1 slider.
My suggestion would be: 00:10:944 (2) - make this 2 circle (on start and end point)
00:11:671 (2,3) - 1/2 slider (starting at (2))
00:12:398 (2) - end on red tick
repeat that pattern untill here: 00:13:853 (3) - i don't think i really need to be that consistent here, i just don't want to make this part boring, but i fixed a slider
- 00:15:671 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) -
On those 3/4 sliders, I guess, you wanted to map to the vocals. You can also end those on the red ticks so it goes with the drums.
OR you map all the vocals where she sings that way with those 3/4 sliders. So this should be 3/4 sliders:
00:15:671 (1,2,3) - 00:17:126 (1) - 00:19:307 (5) - i changed to red ticks :>
- 00:48:398 (4,5) -
select both then Ctrl + G so the slider goes first and the circle is on the white tick http://puu.sh/s8VZd/d7e52c5bbf.jpg i really want to 00:48:398 (4) - and 00:48:580 (5) - to be a distinct beat, so i changed paattern
- 00:54:944 (1,2) - same as above ^ fixed
- 00:57:853 (1,2) - ^ ^
- 01:39:126 (4,5,6,7) -
Those overlaps don't look very nice. Doing it like that makes it easy to missread that part. You could Ctrl +H and Ctrl + G this slider 01:39:853 (7) - so it's on the top left playfield area. but i did this pattern several times already, i think it's pretty fun imo
Hard to point out more things.
Else: The end of you map feels way harder than the rest of the map maybe do a little bit smaller jumps? http://puu.sh/s8XBv/130cc8e5b9.png
(Red is Star Rating, Green is Aim and Blue is Speed)
Source: https://rarelyupset.com/oppai/ // But the ending is really stronger than all the kiai, i wanted to express the song, but i'll maybe remap some parts if needed because i feel like it could have been better
Anyway. Good Luck on your Map
00:09:853 (1,1) - i think these two can be symmetrically the same.
00:44:762 (1,2,3,4,5) - imo this pattern is bad, but keep it coz rankable (\:D/)
01:13:853 (1) - pretty different than 01:14:216 (2,3) - is this intentional?
01:17:853 (5) - could be stacked with 01:16:762 (1) - end slider
01:26:216 (4,6) - drag this a bit to the upper side, blanketing with 01:26:580 (6) -
01:32:944 (2,3,4) - drag to the left to blanket with 01:32:398 (5) - ?
02:01:853 (1,2) - maybe mirror each other. The fact that 02:02:216 (2,4) - is blanketed but not 02:01:853 (1,3) - kind of questioned me
02:56:398 (4) - i think 1/1 would fit to follow vocal
04:12:944 (2,3,4) - drag this a bit to the right to make it visually appealing?
Really short modThanks for the mod !
- The spacing between 00:07:671 (1,2) - is larger than 00:06:944 (1,2) - even tho nothing has really changed in the beat to suggest this the pitch in the voice change, i put larger spacing when it become higher instead of down (how2english)
00:16:944 (8,1) - it is fine here as some other sounds come in from the background to increase emphasis
- 00:32:762 (5,1) - Blanket, looks terrible without one woow how i let that pass
- 00:40:580 (2,6) - ^ it's blanket already lo
- 01:03:671 (1,2,3,4) - Suggestion, keep both these anchored sliders or have both curved, since there is nothing in the music to suggest a change unless you want to keep it just to 'jazz it up a little bit' then its fine. yea, just to not make it boring
- Currently 01:34:580 (2) - is fine but you may want to move it up and put it on the slider end or move the slider down, it's fine where it is just a suggestion
- 03:04:398 (1,2,3,4) - Same as 01:03:671 (1,2,3,4) -
- 03:05:853 (1,2,3,4) - ^
All i got for you, Looks really solid, gl getting ranked thanks ;3
m4m (my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1080811&m=0)Thanks for the mod
speedmod bois00:09:853 (1,1) - i think these two can be symmetrically the same. i'll keep
00:44:762 (1,2,3,4,5) - imo this pattern is bad, but keep it coz rankable (\:D/) imo it's cool
01:13:853 (1) - pretty different than 01:14:216 (2,3) - is this intentional? ye beause there is no vocal here
01:17:853 (5) - could be stacked with 01:16:762 (1) - end slider i didn't stack
01:26:216 (4,6) - drag this a bit to the upper side, blanketing with 01:26:580 (6) - ok
01:32:944 (2,3,4) - drag to the left to blanket with 01:32:398 (5) - ? lol it'll ruin the patterns
02:01:853 (1,2) - maybe mirror each other. The fact that 02:02:216 (2,4) - is blanketed but not 02:01:853 (1,3) - kind of questioned me everything doesn't need to have a blanket lol
02:56:398 (4) - i think 1/1 would fit to follow vocal i can't let that strong vocal on a sliderend lol
04:12:944 (2,3,4) - drag this a bit to the right to make it visually appealing? will think of it
sorry i kind of speedmodded and i dont have my headphone, plus im using laptop speaker so i cant really give more mods in hitsounding
j'ai juste mod 1 ou 2 trucs, care ta map est plutôt bien, elle a besoin de plus d'SP c tou mdrthanks pour le mod meme si petit xD
00:45:853 : Pourquoi t'as pas fait de stream ici ? juste un triple ça ira je pense
01:26:580 (6) : tu pourrais travailler sur l'ésthetique, et faire un blanket avec le cercle (4) j'ai changé ty xD
03:16:035 (1,2) : plz dat blanquette hue :>
à part quelques blankets par ci par là
la map est fluide gg
dsl pour le mod petit D:
from #modreqsTo be honest, i was a bit scared of the mod because it's presentation, but i REALLY like your modding style, noticing "gimmicks" of the song that i just mapped to the pitch//itensity without noticing their "meanings" (if i can call them like this).00:07:671 (1,2) I don't know why you stopped overlapping sliders here. Also, the way it goes up and down looks symmetrical to 00:08:398 (1,2), which you were trying to emphasize by making the sliders a quarter-beat longer, but it kinda looses a bit of its emphasis if it looks identical to these sliders which you weren't applying as much emphasis towards. you're right. fixed
00:11:671 (2,3) Breaking the long-slider, short-slider pattern doesn't make sense in the middle of the measure, so I would suggest combining these into a slider to be consistent. mhh yea
00:33:853 (1) The red node on this slider makes it look aesthetically out of place since you mapped "L" at 00:33:126 (1) with a curve as well as with "Stop" at 00:28:762 (1). kinda makes sense yea
00:46:126 You seem to be following the synth heavily in this part of the song, so leaving this synth hit unmapped seems really odd imo. yea, i was asking myself this morning if i should or not
00:54:762 (6) You could stack this under 00:54:580 (5) so that 00:54:216 (4,5,6) looks identical to 00:53:489 (1,2,3) since the lyrics follow the same rhythm. it follows the same rythm yea but she goes higher in the pitch in the second pattern. tho i'll stick with your idea, seems cleaner
00:57:489 (5) You should make this a jump like you did with 00:56:762 (2) since they're both drum hits.
01:06:216 (1) This note is continuing the "B-A-B-A" lyric from 01:05:126 (1,2,3,4,5,6), so I don't think this should be NC since it blends in with that rather than indicates the start of a new section. damn i like how you're noticing things i would never thing to lOL
01:09:126 (5) Since you mapped "R" at 01:08:398 (2,3) with circles, it would make sense to map this with circles as well.
01:22:580 (1,2,1,2) Since 01:20:762 (1,2,1,2,1,2) has upwards of 2.47x spacing, having the most emphasized lyrics (at least to me) being only 2x spacing feels anticlimatic, so I would suggest increasing the intensity of these jumps. it's kinda misleading since the first jump section is set in x1 spacing and the second on 1.2x spacing. tho i reduced the first section to fit what you said
01:36:035 (3) This lyric is prety important, so I don't know why you would make the spacing between this and 2 so low. To me, 01:36:398 (1,2,3,4) captures the intensity of this section better by emphasizing the lyrics at 1 and 3 with jumps. yess
01:55:762 and 01:55:944 See 00:46:126
02:00:307 (8,1,2,3,4,5) The way the circles overlap the sliders looks kind of off and doesn't fit in with how you handle a circle into a slider a quarter-beat apart in the rest of the map (with simple stacking). fixed on 2 lasts but i'll keep 02:00:307 (8,1) - because it fit really well as a transition imo and mark the new section
02:01:489 (6,7) In this map, you usually map kick sliders facing the opposite direction for each other, so having this one pair of kick sliders go in the same direction in a line doesn't make sense and doesn't play as well as kick sliders going in opposite directions. changed their placement here
02:54:580 (2) This lyric sounds similar to 02:54:216 (1) and 02:54:944 (3), so I feel it should have a similar slider shape as those sliders. yea
03:21:126 (4,5) It doesn't make sense to space these out when all other pairs of half-beat apart circles in the first half of the bridge are stacked. you're right
04:06:944 (1,2,1,2) See 01:22:580 (1,2,1,2) yup
hei!!!!!Thanks for the mod moekelli !!
just a prank bro
- 00:05:489 (1) - when you do a slider like this the player expects it to emphasize a certain sound cause it looks so different compared to the others. i would change it to look more like the other 3/4 sliders you have fixed
- 00:13:126 (3) - this white tick seems to be the powerful sound in the song here so why did you stack it under 00:12:944 (2) - . Stacking 00:12:944 (2) - under 00:12:762 (1) - would make more sense imo how i didn't noticed
- 00:15:671 (1) - kinda lame that you only decided to overlap this under 00:15:307 (4) - when the sound on that is so powerful that it could be a jump you're right
- 00:15:853 (2) - don't really agree with the rhythm choices made here but w/e. For example 00:16:035 (4) - here, the 1/4 sounds continue which you mapped as a 1/2 slider. 00:20:398 (2,3) - and here you skipped a triple sound. Just pointing a few examples i'm too lazy to point out more i fixed this section listening carefully. thanks
- 00:28:398 (6) - if you are a nice person you NC all of these lol. Reading stuff and emphasising cool sounds!!! =w=b
- 00:33:853 (1,2) - would swap NC's cause reasons above fixed
- 00:36:762 (5) - all of these have been 3/4 sliders before pls woopsie
- 00:41:853 (1) - ending this slider on the red tick would make more sense as the red tick has a more prominent sound yep
- 00:49:125 (1) - if you wanna emphasize things like this at least make it noticeable like this done but not that much
- 00:50:035 (2,3,4) - i would've expected more emphasis on these snares yup
- 00:59:307 (1) - you use this slidershape so rarely it just seems random yea changed
- 01:25:307 (2) - lol why does this have so much spacing when there is pretty much nothing in the song the voice start already here, i think it fit pretty well imo
- 01:35:671 (1) - where the 1-2's at? lol what is combo
- 01:49:853 (3) - could've emphasized the snares with sharp movement or spacing or something i do now
- 01:59:671 (5) - nc for consistency. (refer to 00:44:035 (1) - )
- 03:09:398 (3) - pls remove this. There is literally no triple here and doesn't even fit imo. BUT if you really want a triple somewhere add it between 03:09:853 (2,1) - cause powerful downbeat there is a little "wind" soung here to explain triple but i'll just remove
- 03:12:762 (5) - kinda sad that you started to break the 1/2 slider thing so early when the song didn't change at all and then here you just do a 1/2 slider so it doesn't really emphasize the change in the song. also 03:13:853 (4) - same added some SV to fit here
- 03:45:853 (1) - slow this slider down so 03:46:216 (1) - gets more emphasis
- 03:52:398 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - i feel like this rhythm would work better as pretty much the whole thing is 1/4 it does =w=
- rest is just same stuff repeated or i just suck or something idk good luck
good luck luck good merry easter christmas
from #modreqsThanks for the mod !
00:15:671 (1) - the note going back doesn't really go with the flow of the song imo i think it really fit as it D:
00:52:216 (2) - Starting 1/2 sliders on red ticks is almost always bad, including this one except that i'm following vocals so it's ok
00:55:307 (2) - snare oops
01:23:307 (1,2) - move to 132,44 why would i ?
01:30:307 (4) - no kick there, fits better imo
A "little" sliders on red tick gallore now
01:25:671 (2) - Starting 1/2 sliders on red ticks is almost always bad, including this one but they're here to not put only circle, it'll a bit boring, and it's not "bad"
04:11:307 (2) - I'd suggest to put the note closer to 04:11:489 (3) , flows better imo but i want to fully empasize thoses 2 notes themselves
Good luck getting this ranked, would be nice to have a saiya's full remote control ranked
As promised, from Kynan's twitch chatteThanks pour le mod//Stars !! j'ai pas répondu quand je fixais car je suis d'accord avec ce que tu dis en géneral, mais si tu veux je peux détailler si tu me le demande
- AR9, merci bjfdhibson
- +2/+3 offset ça sonne mieux pour moi j'ai mis +6, j'ai fais quelques test mais je ferai un timing check
- 00:29:489 (4) - Raccourci au red tick et add une note parce que le triple est assez obvious dans la musique
- 00:47:671 (1) - ^ Je comprends pas trop le 3/4 surtout que y'a clairement un beat sur le red tick ici et que y'a pas de vocals ici
- 01:01:671 (1,2,3) - Essaye d'overlap 2 en haut de 01:01:126 (3) - à la place pour que 1 2 3 sortent plus du lot et que le downbeat aie plus d'emphasis xd https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6535379
- 01:09:126 (5) - Je vois que tu follow les vocals avec ça mais j'aurais mis un 1/4 slider à la place pour la consistency avec 01:07:671 (3,4,5,6,1) - (dans les deux cas tu cliques du 1/2 donc y'a pas de raison de pas le mapper le beat ici imo)
- 01:21:853 (1) - C'est intentionnel qu'il soit pas sur le même x que 01:20:762 (1,1,1) - ? Sinon bouge le un grid vers la gauche fix
- 01:30:216 (3,4,5) - Je crois que c'est le seul triple qui start sur un white tick de toute la map du coup j'aurais fait kickslider+cercle à la place histoire que ça soit un plus intuitif (comme ici 01:40:398 (2,3) - ) nan, j'ai fais ça pour buildup les kiais, il y est aussi sur le deuxieme & troisieme
- 01:36:035 (1,2,1) - Je suis perso pas trop fan de l'angle, il est archi wide, essaye de ctrl j 01:36:398 (1,2) - et d'overlap 01:36:398 (1,1) - comme ça https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6535463 l'angle est plus confortable comme ça imo tout en gardant ton idée de base de vouloir que 01:36:398 (1,2,1,2) - soient indépendant de la première partie
- 01:42:944 (1,1,1) - Blanket mod xd
- 01:56:307 - 01:57:035 - T'as limite un constant 1/4 dans la musique et tu mets 4 1/2 sliders à la suite ? :c les 1/4 sont vraiment light dans le song, je veux pas forced non plus, j'ai rajouté 1 1/4 qui était obvious par contre
- 01:57:489 (1) - J'aurais raccourci au blue tick et add une note là aussi parce qu'imo c'est l'équivalent du kiai si tu compares aux deux parties qui l'entourent du coup un rythme plus dense a plus de sens
- 01:58:580 (6,7,8,9,1,3) - Si tu fais ça, fais le correctement sinon t'as l'air d'un gitan tbh xD MDR
- 02:03:307 (1,2) - 1/4 sliders à la place ici je vois pas trop pourquoi tu l'as mappé en 1/2 vu que y'a rien qui sort du lot
- 02:05:489 (5) - Tu pourrais NC ici pour que la transition dans le spacing soit plus confortable à read, aussi pour que ça soit plus clean 02:05:853 (3,1) - j'aurais fait cet overlap dans la continuité de 02:04:944 (2,3) - j'ai stack avec celui d'avant
- 02:27:489 (4) - Pas fan de ça du tout, la section est largement assez intense pour que ça soit un triple
- 02:46:580 (3) - NC ici, consistency avec 01:30:944 (1) - (En fait tout le 2eme kiai utilise 4 par 4 pour les NC alors que t'as spam pour premier et dernier du coup ouais, j'ai la flemme de tous les lister)
- 02:54:489 - 02:54:853 - J'aurais map ça aussi vu que c'est le kiai
- 03:02:944 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - Un peu déçu de ce jump j'aurais vu plus de spacing, surtout la transition 03:03:489 (5,1) - ici est vraiment trop close imo
- 03:05:035 - 03:06:489 - Tu devrais mapper ce son pendant toute la section jusqu'a 03:14:580 (1) - parce que là sans vocals ni rien le rythme est archi boring et devient très vite lassant, vu que c'est dans la musique autant l'utiliser pour pas s'endormir
- 03:34:126 (4,5) - C'est archi perso ici mais j'aurais spread un peu 5 vers la droite pour que ça fasse juste un slight overlap ici et que ça soit pas complètement stacked pour que ça soit différent visuellement de 03:33:671 (2,3) - qui est en 1/2
- 03:37:126 (1,2,3,4) - Pas très clean visuellement on dirait que t'étais parti sur de la symmétrie et que tu t'es loupé. si tu copypaste et ctrl h 1 à la place de 3 et que tu mets 03:36:944 (3,4) - au centre du playfield ça aurait l'air beaucoup plus clean (ça c'est juste ce que j'aurais fait psk j'èm la simétri xd fais ce que tu veux)
- 03:45:853 (1) - Je me disais bien pendant le testplay que ça sonnait faux, bouge la slider end sur le blue tick à la place du 1/8
- 03:57:489 (5,1,2) - Pareil qu'avant, pas fan de l'angle wide ici, essaye un truc comme ça https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6535735
- 04:16:580 (2) - Whistle ici, c'est pas un snare
- 04:19:489 (4) - Tu pourrais largement transformer ça en 1/4 slider pour le petit bruit qui hold, ça fait ressortir le snare juste après en plus
- 04:45:126 (4) - Enlève le reverse et rajoute un cercle à la place parce que les reverses c'est boring et que c'est une extra
J'espère que ça aidera Saiya >>>>>>> Reol, merci de mapper la bonne version