forum

Any advice regarding long streams?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deusieus
Guys, got any advice to a fairly new player about long streams? As of now I can do 140 BPM's and beyond that my arm hurts and stiffs as hell, and after that my tapping fingers lose their speed. How do pros handle this?
Caput Mortuum
They play more.
Try to play faster streams gradually, don't just hop into four dimensions.
dung eater
relax fingers, don't tap with too much force (find out how softly you can tap and still press button down), remember to raise and lower your fingers
KupcaH

Eraser wrote:

They play more.
Rosten
Try not to go on "autopilot" with your fingers, just because you can't point out each beat individually doesn't mean you can just fire & forget (maybe with short stacks, but definitely not longer ones.)
Sandy Hoey

Rosten wrote:

Try not to go on "autopilot" with your fingers, just because you can't point out each beat individually doesn't mean you can just fire & forget (maybe with short stacks, but definitely not longer ones.)
You definitely have to be able to figure out the beat and how the notes correspond
I Give Up
Tapping to the rhythm is intuitive. Play more and play smart, use loud hitsounds, play long stream practise maps, play map with auto mod to get used to perfect accuracy hit sounds. More importantly eat healthy and sleep well. good luck.
vsprite
play more
Violet Link
Don't just randomly tap once you reach to a part with streams. Control your tapping and look at how the patterns work together with the song's beat.
bejewelled
Use hitsounds. Know exactly when you are hitting the notes so you can adjust properly. This way you can save a stream gone to ****.