forum

dunderpatrullen - HEJ DA PAPPA HA DET BRA! (Ft. Malvin Studi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Poised
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 6 november 2016 at 22:58:31

Artist: dunderpatrullen
Title: HEJ DA PAPPA HA DET BRA! (Ft. Malvin Studios)
Tags: dunderpatrullen BYE DAD, HAVE A GOOD TIME Malvin Studios swedish meme map
BPM: 161,08
Filesize: 19286kb
Play Time: 00:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. OK PAPPA (4,73 stars, 193 notes)
Download: dunderpatrullen - HEJ DA PAPPA HA DET BRA! (Ft. Malvin Studios)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi Im learning mapping
Kappadar
This is a goooood map and i would rate it 8/8 for beauty. Only problems i had were at the end cause it was too short
Yangu
Needs more fullscreen jumps. 5/7
Reddit
hi hi good map owo now gib kudosu
Kappadar

Yangu wrote:

I heavily disagree with this comment. It's disgusting and full of delusion. This map is a solid 8/8. Look at the beauty of it. Look at its originality. it always blocks mappers' progress like ridiculously that mappers have "responsibility" to explain why this pattern here and why that pattern there. yes, mappers should do that if it really cause some controversial thing, but almost every time, they are just explain obvious stuff like striked by questions in "how you can be sure that 1+1=2 is correct?" style. it's a really tired work to do in every map's thread again and again like doing same works over and over. mappers are more like teachers to tell flesh people why here and why there because they are just asking, and if they don't response they will be offended like "you dare ignore my mod?" which really pissed off mappers, and those ones who asked the question just like have no concern about how mapping works or learn to understand the map before just ask what they can't directly be aware of to let mappers solve their own problems. something like "why this jump is not same to that jump even in similar pattern style in original song's tracks?" which obviously can be generally answered back like "if you wanna same jumps in same gaps you should shout at all maps which don't use distance snap, can you please at least notice that every object in the map can emphasis different things even in same rhythm part, which is also the reason why we have so much maps without distance snapping nowadays?", and for some godly hell that's something every mappers or modders should have known. i've seen lots of talent mappers complained it because that phenomenon in community, which should be the true pity of the whole game.
JoshBakerfromOH
osu doesn't have enough meme songs let's be honest
Kappadar

Spooky Ougi wrote:

osu doesn't have enough meme songs let's be honest
And good riddance. Any more autistic songs will just cause this entire community to fall into oblivion. It will collapse. Im so dont with the osu! community and its memes.
Yangu

Kappadar wrote:

Yangu wrote:

I heavily disagree with this comment. It's disgusting and full of delusion. This map is a solid 8/8. Look at the beauty of it. Look at its originality. it always blocks mappers' progress like ridiculously that mappers have "responsibility" to explain why this pattern here and why that pattern there. yes, mappers should do that if it really cause some controversial thing, but almost every time, they are just explain obvious stuff like striked by questions in "how you can be sure that 1+1=2 is correct?" style. it's a really tired work to do in every map's thread again and again like doing same works over and over. mappers are more like teachers to tell flesh people why here and why there because they are just asking, and if they don't response they will be offended like "you dare ignore my mod?" which really pissed off mappers, and those ones who asked the question just like have no concern about how mapping works or learn to understand the map before just ask what they can't directly be aware of to let mappers solve their own problems. something like "why this jump is not same to that jump even in similar pattern style in original song's tracks?" which obviously can be generally answered back like "if you wanna same jumps in same gaps you should shout at all maps which don't use distance snap, can you please at least notice that every object in the map can emphasis different things even in same rhythm part, which is also the reason why we have so much maps without distance snapping nowadays?", and for some godly hell that's something every mappers or modders should have known. i've seen lots of talent mappers complained it because that phenomenon in community, which should be the true pity of the whole game.
I'm sorry, but that's simply an invalid argument. If you listen to the song carefully, you can hear a number of nuances that accomodate the use of fullscreen jumps; namely at 0:15, 0:23, and 0:30. By removing this aspect of play, you are essentially neutering what defines the essence of this musical masterpiece and in doing so, disgracing the philosophy of the game. Moreover, the use of fullscreen jumps accentuates the creativity of the mapper, and his passion in crafting this work of art. To map is to express one's innermost desires and feelings, and that is what I believe what Poised is trying to do with this piece. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a fraud.
JoshKappa

Yangu wrote:

I'm sorry, but that's simply an invalid argument. If you listen to the song carefully, you can hear a number of nuances that accomodate the use of fullscreen jumps; namely at 0:15, 0:23, and 0:30. By removing this aspect of play, you are essentially neutering what defines the essence of this musical masterpiece and in doing so, disgracing the philosophy of the game. Moreover, the use of fullscreen jumps accentuates the creativity of the mapper, and his passion in crafting this work of art. To map is to express one's innermost desires and feelings, and that is what I believe what Poised is trying to do with this piece. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a fraud.
I agree with the spacing at 00:31:577 (4,5,6,7) -
however at 00:36:419 (7,8,9) - it feels uncomfortable and forced, like the mapper is trying to make a pp map.

also I don't understand the increase of spacing at 00:44:420 (1) - it doesn't change earlier on in the map when the song does the same thing, please keep you mapping style consistent.

In fact from 00:36:978 (1) - onward there is no need for this spacing, the bpm is unchanged and so is the rhythm and volume of the song, there is nothing here that constitutes full screen jumps to this caliber. It just creates an unneeded difficulty spike, like its there to make the map higher Star rating or maybe to make the map give more pp.

Overall the first half of the map is fun to play and feels natural to play, however the second part of the map feels like a forced difficulty spike.

Either nerf the ending or buff the start
tagorin
20/10 song 9/11 map

10/10 would fap again
RS1
would rate maymay/mememaster

im gay
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.