Catch the Beat League. Every Second Week Tournament!

posted
Total Posts
137
show more
Linco
Congratulations to Stpl~ Nice match ^w^

... I did a pretty good job for someone who doesn't like fruits D:




Topic Starter
maal

eviLinco wrote:

Congratulations to Stpl~ Nice match ^w^

... I did a pretty good job for someone who doesn't like fruits D:




Thank you for sorting things out yourself! Congratulations Stpl! :)

EDIT: So joseph didn't show up for the round, so this is a default win for Deif!
Deif
joseph 0 - 1 Deif

Nice match joseph, it wasn't an easy win ^^




EDIT: It would've been too boring if it had been a default win ;)
Topic Starter
maal
Once again, we have a dropout. Sumaki didn't show up, therefore he/she lost!
Sumaki
Dang. :/
KRZY
Topic Starter
maal
First post has been updated with new times! Congratulations to the winners!
Kuzino
i want to join ;)
Deif
KRZY can't play at that hour, so we've talked each other and decided to play 1 hour later.

Sorry for any inconvenience >.<
KRZY


Thanks to Deif for his cooperation regarding matchtime~
Deif
Sorry, I misundertood the matchtime anyway xD Only practiced it once, but it's not an excuse. Nice match KRZY :3

-maJu
I'll join too ;)
AroundTheManhole
Here's match results for
AroundTheManhole vs. Itachi7351

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/86883
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/86883

LOL. Sorry. Don't know exactly how to fix the image up. Just click the link in the box.
KRZY

AroundTheManhole wrote:

LOL. Sorry. Don't know exactly how to fix the image up. Just click the link in the box.
Topic Starter
maal
Times for today, and new tables, have been added to first post!
Deif

Emaal wrote:

Tables:
1. KRZY has played 2 match, won 2, draw 0, lost 0 and has 6 points.
2. AroundTheManhole has played 2 match, won 2, draw 0, lost 0 and has 6 points.
3. joseph has played 2 match, won 2, draw 0, lost 0 and has 6 points.
4. Stpl has played 1 match, won 1, draw 0, lost 0 and has 3 points.
5. Deif has played 2 match, won 1, draw 0, lost 1 and has 3 points.
6. Sumaki has played 2 match, won 0, draw 0, lost 2 and has 0 points.
7. itachi7351 has played 2 match, won 0, draw 0, lost 2 and has 0 points.
8. eviLinco has played 1 match, won 0, draw 0, lost 1 and has 0 points.
I think ATM won 1/lost 1 and joseph won 1/lost 1... am I right?
Topic Starter
maal

Deif wrote:

Emaal wrote:

Tables:
1. KRZY has played 2 match, won 2, draw 0, lost 0 and has 6 points.
2. AroundTheManhole has played 2 match, won 2, draw 0, lost 0 and has 6 points.
3. joseph has played 2 match, won 2, draw 0, lost 0 and has 6 points.
4. Stpl has played 1 match, won 1, draw 0, lost 0 and has 3 points.
5. Deif has played 2 match, won 1, draw 0, lost 1 and has 3 points.
6. Sumaki has played 2 match, won 0, draw 0, lost 2 and has 0 points.
7. itachi7351 has played 2 match, won 0, draw 0, lost 2 and has 0 points.
8. eviLinco has played 1 match, won 0, draw 0, lost 1 and has 0 points.
I think ATM won 1/lost 1 and joseph won 1/lost 1... am I right?
Joseph has won 2. But you were right about the other one! Thanks for pointing out! :3
-maJu

Emaal wrote:

Joseph has won 2. But you were right about the other one! Thanks for pointing out! :3

Deif wrote:

joseph 0 - 1 Deif

Nice match joseph, it wasn't an easy win ^^


I thought Deif won against joseph, lol
KRZY
aarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh i can't play on GMT+2 11pm, i have sports commitments

looking to postpone the match by an hour, will contact joseph
Topic Starter
maal

-maJu wrote:

Emaal wrote:

Joseph has won 2. But you were right about the other one! Thanks for pointing out! :3

Deif wrote:

joseph 0 - 1 Deif

Nice match joseph, it wasn't an easy win ^^


I thought Deif won agains joseph, lol
Oh yes, thanks for pointing out! Sorry Deif! :3


KRZY wrote:

aarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh i can't play on GMT+2 11pm, i have sports commitments

looking to postpone the match by an hour, will contact joseph
If you can't contact him, then I shall do it for you. ^^
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply