posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic

Chromoxx wrote:

here comes dat BN

[Kantan]
diff seems good, my only concern is that the kiais are less dense than parts like 00:11:285 - . If you don't have a good explanation i'd suggest changing some things there to balance it out It was done intentionally to bring a greater impact in the last kiai. Since the density difference is just one connecting note i.e. 01:32:086 - and the part from 00:11:285 - has more breaks afterwards, it would be fine in my opinion.

[Futsuu]
seems good tbh :D

[Oni]
looks fine too now since you nerfed some of the more complex streams. Some patterns are still a little bit complex for my liking but it's okay since as you mentioned earlier the muzu is harder than usual too.

[Inner Oni]
Map also is good. It feels a bit similar to the Oni though at some points, so if you'd like to i'd reccomend comparing them a bit and making the inner oni a bit harder in some parts that feel similar, but to be honest they aren't completely identical even in those parts and the Inner Oni is well structured as it is, so i wouldn't mind bubbling it as it is now either. Your choice :DI have considered about this and thus the overall density increase in those parts. Some parts are kept a bit similar because adding notes blindly might worsen the flow.

no kds for this since i already got some off my pre-post and i didn't really mention much new stuff here
Thanks for your check again~ :3
Chromoxx
Sieg
rank please ;_;
OzzyOzrock
[Inner Oni]
  1. 01:21:009 (404) - Change to k? Or at least some kind of change to this middle rhythm, so it's not the same thing three times.
  2. 02:30:118 (796) - ^ again, any slight change for a little variation here would be nice.

[Oni]
  1. While I really think this difficulty is a little too hard for the non-Inner spread (because a lot of it is the exact same as Inner), I'm going to pretend I don't mind since that'd be a different problem as a whole. And because the thread kind of explains the reasoning.
  2. 01:21:009 (385) - Same case as Oni, since they're the exact same here.
  3. 03:03:251 - I don't think this guitar solo needs to be so dense compared to Muzukashii.

[N's Muzukashii]
  1. 00:56:209 (75,76,77) - Think these are worth deleting? No break for this entire part.
  2. 01:53:652 (2,3) - ^ Kiai I get, but leading out might make for a nice break.

[Futsuu]

[Kantan]
  1. 01:54:044 (155) - Maybe delete this to make a break leading out of kiai? Since this makes a really long chain of notes in a place that it doesn't really fit in.

No point in looking for too much.
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic

OzzyOzrock wrote:

[Inner Oni]
  1. 01:21:009 (404) - Change to k? Or at least some kind of change to this middle rhythm, so it's not the same thing three times. fixed
  2. 02:30:118 (796) - ^ again, any slight change for a little variation here would be nice. ^

[Oni]
  1. While I really think this difficulty is a little too hard for the non-Inner spread (because a lot of it is the exact same as Inner), I'm going to pretend I don't mind since that'd be a different problem as a whole. And because the thread kind of explains the reasoning.
  2. 01:21:009 (385) - Same case as Oni, since they're the exact same here. fixed
  3. 03:03:251 - I don't think this guitar solo needs to be so dense compared to Muzukashii. Further simplified the patterns there.

[Futsuu]

[Kantan]
  1. 01:54:044 (155) - Maybe delete this to make a break leading out of kiai? Since this makes a really long chain of notes in a place that it doesn't really fit in. Hmm, I think it would be better to keep it consistent with 00:26:213 -

No point in looking for too much.
Thanks for your mod Ozzy~ :)
Nwolf

OzzyOzrock wrote:

[N's Muzukashii]
  1. 00:56:209 (75,76,77) - Think these are worth deleting? No break for this entire part. delete two notes shortly before these ones
  2. 01:53:652 (2,3) - ^ Kiai I get, but leading out might make for a nice break. there's a break coming up 5 seconds after this, should be fine
ty
OzzyOzrock
While the spread is relatively wide, the difficulty spikes are appropriately placed in all difficulties, making for a proper curve in the end.

Qualified!
Niko-nyan
can i ask who is Ntiger
Raiden
WHY ANIME BACKGROUND JUST WHY NARDO WHY DO YOU DO THIS?????
KittyAdventure

Niko-nyan wrote:

can i ask who is Ntiger
It's Nwolf's new nickname :3

Raiden wrote:

If it's following with the song, should be fine!

Gratzz :3
-[ Dumpling ]-

Raiden wrote:

triggered