Junichi Masuda - Viridian City

posted
Total Posts
72
show more
fartownik
IRC modded.
Kurowolfe
Hi~
Here's the mods for this map:
[General]
The preview point is not set yet, maybe use 1'01''740 as the preview point?
IceBeam is right, I'm not sure whether different combo colours across diffs are accepted or not. Hope you can fix this.
The notes in all diffs are not snapped. Do snap them.

[Easy]
I think better if circle size-1 (bigger).

1'19''429 - Move notes [1] - [5] 1/2 beat forward, so that [1] starts at 1'18''951 instead.
1'56''720 - The hitsound volume change at the spinner here is really sudden, can you make it gradually decrease by putting some more timing points instead?

A nice diff, albeit some hiccups here and there.

[Bourdon's Normal]
1'56''720 - Same as in Easy, use a gradual hitsound volume decrease by utilizing timing points.

Nice diff!

[Collab Hard]
For the SB elements, I suggest that you reduce the font by a bit, so that the names fits in the middle of the paths on the BG.
Also, having two copies of the same element is not really accepted, since you can just use the timeline to change the positions of the names.

0'20''863 - Add a whistle at the beginning.
0'26''122 - Add a whistle here.
0'30''186 - Add a finish here.
0'36''879 - This slider looks really weird, maybe do a normal curve instead, like so? -->
1'29''469 - New combo here.

Ah, memories of me playing Leafgreen... Love this song, and the maps are nice, so one star to you guys~
All the best! :)
Topic Starter
HeatKai

kurohacker wrote:

Hi~
Here's the mods for this map:
[General]
The preview point is not set yet, maybe use 1'01''740 as the preview point?
IceBeam is right, I'm not sure whether different combo colours across diffs are accepted or not. Hope you can fix this.
The notes in all diffs are not snapped. Do snap them.

[Easy]
I think better if circle size-1 (bigger).

1'19''429 - Move notes [1] - [5] 1/2 beat forward, so that [1] starts at 1'18''951 instead.
1'56''720 - The hitsound volume change at the spinner here is really sudden, can you make it gradually decrease by putting some more timing points instead?

A nice diff, albeit some hiccups here and there.

[Bourdon's Normal]
1'56''720 - Same as in Easy, use a gradual hitsound volume decrease by utilizing timing points.

Nice diff!

[Collab Hard]
For the SB elements, I suggest that you reduce the font by a bit, so that the names fits in the middle of the paths on the BG.
Also, having two copies of the same element is not really accepted, since you can just use the timeline to change the positions of the names.

0'20''863 - Add a whistle at the beginning.
0'26''122 - Add a whistle here.
0'30''186 - Add a finish here.
0'36''879 - This slider looks really weird, maybe do a normal curve instead, like so? -->[attachment=0:1255a]viridian 1.JPG[/attachment:1255a]
1'29''469 - New combo here.

Ah, memories of me playing Leafgreen... Love this song, and the maps are nice, so one star to you guys~
All the best! :)
Fixed
Chamle
NOSTALGIA MODE GO!!!!~!!

Guest Diff please?
Topic Starter
HeatKai

chamelepeace710 wrote:

NOSTALGIA MODE GO!!!!~!!

Guest Diff please?
no thanks :?
this beatmap for me and bourdon only,maybe after this get ranked . I make other song like this , maybe you can join ;)
Sleep Powder
[Easy]

00:20:384 (2) - Remove Finish
01:11:541 (1,2,3,4,5) - This part seems weird...
01:13:214 (5) - Move (5) to here?
01:20:863 (5) - ^
01:28:513 (3) - Whistle at the end (instead of Finish)
01:37:596 (1) - Whistle at the end
01:43:333 (5) - ^


[Normal]

Seems fine.


[Collab Hard]

00:13:453 (6) - Spacing ( should be closer to [5] )
01:56:481 (6) - Ending seems weird like this...
01:56:720 (7) - ^ add a note here?

Overall, the spacing seems to be better than before. The small breaks in Easy seem kind of weird to me. Make sure the SB images don't take up too much file size and image space.

Starr'd

( I feel too nice. Maybe too lazy lol )
Kitsuneko
Hi HeatKai :3
as your request in-game


[General]
Remove Countdown
Veridian_City_Map.jpg resize to 800x600? (I think 1024x768 or 800x600 is better)

[Easy]
Change circle size large
00:30:664 (4) - add finish to end
00:47:875 (1) - what... so long spinner. Unrankable i think. please remake...
00:54:568 (1) - ^

[Bourdon's Normal]
01:10:823 (4,5,6,1) - sorry many stack i don't feel good.
01:26:839 (x) - add note
01:17:995 (3) - move 3 grid left, or change slider points
01:30:425 (1) - add finish to end
01:31:381 (2,3) - add finish to head

[Collab Hard]
00:29:947 (3) - add finish to end
01:30:903 (2,4) - add finish


I'm a little tired recently ;_;
little modding sorry...

good luck HeatKai
star here (っ'ω')っ☆
Topic Starter
HeatKai

Kitsuneko wrote:

Hi HeatKai :3
as your request in-game


[General]
Remove Countdown
Veridian_City_Map.jpg resize to 800x600? (I think 1024x768 or 800x600 is better)

[Easy]
Change circle size large
00:30:664 (4) - add finish to end YES
00:47:875 (1) - what... so long spinner. Unrankable i think. please remake... no ,its rankable , I guess so.
00:54:568 (1) - ^ nothing there =.=

[Bourdon's Normal]
01:10:823 (4,5,6,1) - sorry many stack i don't feel good. Its fine
01:26:839 (x) - add note no
01:17:995 (3) - move 3 grid left, or change slider points no
01:30:425 (1) - add finish to end yes
01:31:381 (2,3) - add finish to head yes

[Collab Hard]
00:29:947 (3) - add finish to end
01:30:903 (2,4) - add finish


I'm a little tired recently ;_;
little modding sorry...

good luck HeatKai
star here (っ'ω')っ☆
I cannot find any better photo D:

FIXED
levesterz
nice map. and that one long spinner on easy ><.
Topic Starter
HeatKai

levesterz wrote:

nice map. and that one long spinner on easy ><.
yes it is :3
Kei
Star <3
NoHitter
Easy
Patterns look messy. Could you tidy them up?
There are also some empty spaces that could be mapped :/

00:02:696 (5) - New combo and spacing
00:08:194 (2) - New combo
00:12:975 (1,2,3,4,5) - Make this look neater
00:17:995 (4) - New combo
00:18:951 (1) - Remove new combo
00:20:385 (2) - New combo
00:25:166 (1) - Remove new combo
00:25:644 (6) - New combo
00:32:576 (5) - New combo
00:46:441 (1,1) - I was thinking that you make a spinner from 00:44:768 to 00:46:441; then map 00:46:919 to 00:59:827.
01:00:784 (1,2) - Delete these? Then add a note on 01:01:740?
01:14:170 (3) - New combo
01:22:297 (x) - Map this empty part.

Bourdon's Normal
00:13:931 (x) - Map this?

Collab Hard
Increase Circle Size?
Sliders could be neater.

00:56:481 (4,5,6) - I don't like this pattern :/
Topic Starter
HeatKai

NoHItter wrote:

Easy
Patterns look messy. Could you tidy them up?
There are also some empty spaces that could be mapped :/

00:02:696 (5) - New combo and spacing
00:08:194 (2) - New combo
00:12:975 (1,2,3,4,5) - Make this look neater
00:17:995 (4) - New combo
00:18:951 (1) - Remove new combo
00:20:385 (2) - New combo
00:25:166 (1) - Remove new combo
00:25:644 (6) - New combo
00:32:576 (5) - New combo
00:46:441 (1,1) - I was thinking that you make a spinner from 00:44:768 to 00:46:441; then map 00:46:919 to 00:59:827.
01:00:784 (1,2) - Delete these? Then add a note on 01:01:740?
01:14:170 (3) - New combo
01:22:297 (x) - Map this empty part.

FIXED

Bourdon's Normal
00:13:931 (x) - Map this? NO

Collab Hard
Increase Circle Size?
Sliders could be neater.

00:56:481 (4,5,6) - I don't like this pattern :/ FIXED
Vergence
Mod...

Easy
00:02:969 (5) - This note is too near to (4)
00:22:537 (4) - Too near to (3)
00:32:576 (5) - New combo
00:47:875 (1) - This spinner is way too long. Try making some notes =.=

Normal
Approach Rate And Overall Diff -1

Collab Hard
00:36:879 (1) - I suggest a circle :D
00:41:660 (1,2,3,4) - 4 can be a curve slider in the center
I've suggest some movements in the following samples below
___________________________________________
Star for Pokemon!!!
P.S Please change the ovals slider to circles :D

Download: Junichi Masuda - Viridian City (FRLG) (HeatKai) [LOLOLOLOLOLOLO].osu
Topic Starter
HeatKai

DragonSparta wrote:

Mod...

Easy
00:02:969 (5) - This note is too near to (4)
00:22:537 (4) - Too near to (3)
00:32:576 (5) - New combo YES
00:47:875 (1) - This spinner is way too long. Try making some notes =.=

Normal
Approach Rate And Overall Diff -1 YES

Collab Hard
00:36:879 (1) - I suggest a circle :D
00:41:660 (1,2,3,4) - 4 can be a curve slider in the center
I've suggest some movements in the following samples below NO
___________________________________________
Star for Pokemon!!!
P.S Please change the ovals slider to circles :D
DJPop
~Easy~
01:02:218 (4,5) - move right & up 1 grid (Lv3)
01:11:541 (1) - make the curve more smooth
01:15:126 (5,7) - move right 1 grid (Lv3)
TIMING 545 - remove
TIMING 117,667 - move to 116,720

~Bourdon's Normal~
00:19:190 (6) - move the end of slider down 2 grids (Lv3)
TIMING 545 - remove
TIMING 117,667 - move to 116,720

~Collab Hard~
00:33:054 (1,5) - make the curve more smooth
00:36:879 (1) - ^
01:56:481 (6,7) - move left 1 grid (Lv3)
TIMING 545 - remove
TIMING 117,667 - move to 117,198


+Star
Topic Starter
HeatKai

DJPop wrote:

~Easy~
01:02:218 (4,5) - move right & up 1 grid (Lv3)
01:11:541 (1) - make the curve more smooth
01:15:126 (5,7) - move right 1 grid (Lv3)
TIMING 545 - remove
TIMING 117,667 - move to 116,720

~Bourdon's Normal~
00:19:190 (6) - move the end of slider down 2 grids (Lv3)
TIMING 545 - remove
TIMING 117,667 - move to 116,720

~Collab Hard~
00:33:054 (1,5) - make the curve more smooth
00:36:879 (1) - ^
01:56:481 (6,7) - move left 1 grid (Lv3)
TIMING 545 - remove
TIMING 117,667 - move to 117,198


+Star
DONE
Kurai
General
- Add "OST" in the tags ?
- As you don't use the countdown, disable it in each difficulties
- Try to get your background 1024x768 ?

Easy
- Approach Rate +1,it will increase the readability
00:02:696 (5) - Extand it by 1/2 and move 00:04:369 (6) 1/2 later ?
00:10:345 (1) - Extand it by 1/2 (Make it curvilinear) and remove 00:12:019 (2) ?
00:14:648 (4) - This note is hided by 00:13:453 (2), it's bad in easy difficulties, you should move it somewhere else.
00:47:875 (1) - Isn't this spinner a bit long ? :/
01:05:086 (5) - Remove the reverse and add a note at 01:05:803 ?
01:14:170 (3) - Add a new combo mark ?
01:26:839 (1) - Reduce this slider by 1/2, move 01:28:035 (2) 1/2 earlier and add a note at 01:28:274 ?
01:30:425 - Maybe add a spinner here who ends at 01:32:337 ?

Bourdon's Normal
- Approach Rate +1,it will increase the readability
00:03:652 (2) - This slider doesn't have any sense and 1/4 are bad in normal difficulties, extand is lenght by 1/4 to get something like http://puu.sh/1TZA , it will fit the music. (Don't forget to fix the spacing between (2) and (3) after
00:05:564 (2) - Remove this note and add one at 00:05:086 ?
00:28:513 (5) - Don't do that kind of slider in normal :(
00:28:513 (5) - Add a note here ?

Collab Hard
- Approach Rate +1,it will increase the readability
01:31:859 (1) - Add a finish ?

That's all, sta~r :)
The 08 team_Bourdon
Topic Starter
HeatKai

KuraiPettan wrote:

General
- Add "OST" in the tags ?
- As you don't use the countdown, disable it in each difficulties
- Try to get your background 1024x768 ?
cannot find any better BG

Easy
- Approach Rate +1,it will increase the readability
00:02:696 (5) - Extand it by 1/2 and move 00:04:369 (6) 1/2 later ?
00:10:345 (1) - Extand it by 1/2 (Make it curvilinear) and remove 00:12:019 (2) ?
00:14:648 (4) - This note is hided by 00:13:453 (2), it's bad in easy difficulties, you should move it somewhere else.
00:47:875 (1) - Isn't this spinner a bit long ? :/
01:05:086 (5) - Remove the reverse and add a note at 01:05:803 ?
01:14:170 (3) - Add a new combo mark ?
01:26:839 (1) - Reduce this slider by 1/2, move 01:28:035 (2) 1/2 earlier and add a note at 01:28:274 ?
01:30:425 - Maybe add a spinner here who ends at 01:32:337 ?

Bourdon's Normal
- Approach Rate +1,it will increase the readability
00:03:652 (2) - This slider doesn't have any sense and 1/4 are bad in normal difficulties, extand is lenght by 1/4 to get something like http://puu.sh/1TZA , it will fit the music. (Don't forget to fix the spacing between (2) and (3) after
00:05:564 (2) - Remove this note and add one at 00:05:086 ?
00:28:513 (5) - Don't do that kind of slider in normal :(
00:28:513 (5) - Add a note here ?

Collab Hard
- Approach Rate +1,it will increase the readability
01:31:859 (1) - Add a finish ?

That's all, sta~r :)
done
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply