forum

osu stats

posted
Total Posts
400
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
http://osustats.ppy.sh

What's this for?
Never wondered where your friend is in any map in first #100? Or where she/he is #1? OR on what maps YOU are in ranking? Now you can check it. or... stealing #1 /trollface

What I'm going to do: =w=
1: puff?
OzzyOzrock
Haha! This is cool.

if only it had taiko as well
Hiyorin
Wow! This is AMAZING. Thank you for sharing :)

OzzyOzrock wrote:

if only it had taiko as well
I haven't tried it but you can click options and it will drop down an option to show taiko
Linco
Really handy tool ^w^ Good job!

Found 3196 records
You are searching for Cookiezi's records
Metro
Nice website.

If updated more often it'd be much better.
Sander-Don
this is sexy mmmmmmmmm
marshallracer
niiice

but i found a ... bug?
when i tried to search for my own records, the name of the first shown map is wrong
so instead of "Cranky - Party 4 U (Holy Nite Mix)" it shows a completly different name (though the linking works fine)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Metro wrote:

Nice website.

If updated more often it'd be much better.
i can't- i had problems when i was doing it too often and too fast-old topic
Metro

Piotrekol wrote:

Metro wrote:

Nice website.

If updated more often it'd be much better.
i can't- i had problems when i was doing it too often and too fast-old topic
Gomo Psivarh
Good work :D

I captured 39 41 4m0s maps :)
OnosakiHito
One of the best things ever.
Thank you!
laport
great stuff!

keep up the good work! (@frequent updates)

greetz
DeathxShinigami
Simply...amazing.

Edit: Would be cool to sort by date such as "Recent maps played to oldest"
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Simply...amazing.

Edit: Would be cool to sort by date such as "Recent maps played to oldest"
i can add sorting by map ranked time but not by "player last record to oldest"(i just don't have access to this data on www score pages- only ingame :<)
OzzyOzrock
Oh, there is taiko!

I CAN FINALLY KNOW MY FIRSTS!
Colin Hou
AMAZING :3

Edit:

Bug report:

The difficulty filter doesn't work after click 'Next -->'. it seems the 'diffi=N' line is not passed to the next page.

OS: Windows 7 SP1
Browser: Chrome 12.0.712.0
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Colin Hou wrote:

it seems the 'diffi=N' line is not passed to the next page.
fix'd huh
marshallracer
http://www.osustats.tk/search.php?kto=m ... =&rodzaj=1
the first map name shown is still wrong (or is this because of the title/artist change that happened once?) D:
'dunno if it's because of Osu! or something at the stats page, but it would be nice to take a look at it :D
Gomo Psivarh

marshall_racer wrote:

http://www.osustats.tk/search.php?kto=marshall_racer&start=0&rank=0&accmi=&accma=&rodzaj=1
the first map name shown is still wrong (or is this because of the title/artist change that happened once?) D:
'dunno if it's because of Osu! or something at the stats page, but it would be nice to take a look at it :D
That's a bug. :(

The double quotation marks in the title make the program works improperly.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Gomo Psivarh wrote:

The double quotation marks in the title make the program works improperly.
I know it- all maps with " in name haven't been added to database- I fixed that so wait until next db update
Daru
This is horrible. D:
Apparently, all my #1's have been stolen.

As for the tool, this is amazing.

Is is possible to show more than 15 results per page?
Perhaps give a toggle to show just a chart of stats sans thumbnails if bandwidth would be an issue.
More sorting options would be cool too - Like ranked highest to lowest (#1's first, going to #50's).
marshallracer

Gomo Psivarh wrote:

marshall_racer wrote:

http://www.osustats.tk/search.php?kto=marshall_racer&start=0&rank=0&accmi=&accma=&rodzaj=1
the first map name shown is still wrong (or is this because of the title/artist change that happened once?) D:
'dunno if it's because of Osu! or something at the stats page, but it would be nice to take a look at it :D
That's a bug. :(

The double quotation marks in the title make the program works improperly.
ok ... well, at least, there's still the link to the original map (which is quite awesome :3)
Metro
It's been 4 weeks since the last osu! database update.

Could you please update it?
gat1toneku

Metro wrote:

It's been 4 weeks since the last osu! database update.

Could you please update it?
eh i didn't thought it was that long ago
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

gatitoneku wrote:

eh i didn't thought it was that long ago
same? u.u
15 615*3= 46845 pages to load =~13hrs for 1mod - update start

Zhanger wrote:

how does the site work?

like how do you fetch all the ranking data from the site oO
there's a bot that goes all over all "www ranking score pages" and it's grabbing all necessary data(by preg's) to mysql db.
Zhanger_old
how does the site work?

like how do you fetch all the ranking data from the site oO
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
db update~
21-23,may,2011
Hernan
Just went from 15 records to 64, thanks for the update!
billy96
nice :D , pretty shocking if you see Cookiezi:/
A_Good_Man
thx for sharing
thats really cooooooooooooooooool
Chaotic_old
Really nice!

I did notice this little error here http://osu.ppy.sh/b/80679&m=0

Mines rank 35, and it says rank 34 (by Shinki) is my score
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply