Total Posts
show more
The I_old
Cool BDD website
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Added Nightcore mod
Winshley
I compared records with my friends and found everything in a single page. Despite that, it still shows the "Next page" button. Clicking it will result in throwing PHP database error.

You made a typo on the website: it's written as "Postion" rather than "Position". :P
Winshley
You replied me through PM. :lol: Anyways...

Piotrekol wrote:

Winshley wrote:

I compared records with my friends and found everything in a single page. Despite that, it still shows the "Next page" button. Clicking it will result in throwing PHP database error.

You made a typo on the website: it's written as "Postion" rather than "Position". :P
see if it's fixed- i couldn't reproduce that but i guess that was possible because of 25/26 records/page diffrence between comparing 1/2 players.
typo fixed.
Apparently, you hit the right spot: it was because the comparison search returned 26 results. Now it's all good~ ;)
Marcin
You are talking to yourself /me runs
Metro
Glad to see this project is doing better and better. Gratz :).
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
added "quick links" (example: http://osustats.ppy.sh/9 http://osustats.ppy.sh/a )

report bugs if found :<
YodaSnipe
Brilliant.
Kurokami
Awesome.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

nomen19 wrote:

I have question why it only finds 3 records for me? But I have couple more scores which are in top50.
database is 2days old.
i don't know why bot didn't start in past 2 days...forced update start(means update in 7-8hrs)
Yohann
Nice
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
bot rewritten- now it's able to do update in around 2h(i could speed it up even to 30-40mins but then osustats would probably be unresponsive while updating)
Marcin
Hey everyone, how about Dynamic Sygnature Banners which will show your Top's from: Easy, normal,insane etc. with 3 custom choosed Top's and custom background?
YodaSnipe
I don't understand xD
Marcin
... i'll just make you example.

My paint.net skillz rocks
Background, showed 3 diff's <and or font> would be customizable, everyone would be able to get that,
nomen

Marcin wrote:

Hey everyone, how about Dynamic Sygnature Banners which will show your Top's from: Easy, normal,insane etc. with 3 custom choosed Top's and custom background?
Sure, why not.
Marcin
So: Who's making this, me or you piotrku?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Marcin wrote:

So: Who's making this, me or you piotrku?
If you(or somebody else) can make design(text-placement,fonts to use, 1-2pre created backgrounds) for it then i can easily make it.
this isn't ready for public ofc.(ugly,not cached...blah blah)

i just noticed thatcombos,acc are reversed rofl everything is out of place o.0(fixed)
and it shows last 3 records

hipster3000 wrote:

still no taiko updates though :(
because database is COMPLETELY CLEAN(osu,taiko,ctb) ;w; ~
hipster3000

Piotrekol wrote:

bot rewritten- now it's able to do update in around 2h(i could speed it up even to 30-40mins but then osustats would probably be unresponsive while updating)
still no taiko updates though :(
Ivy
There's no records because the database is clean:<
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Ivy wrote:

There's no records because the database is clean:<
:<

My host wrote:

<some1>either way, 3 milion queries every day is about 35 queries/second
<some1> this is way too much as for shared hosting.
well... waiting for peppy to change slightly api so i can decrease number of queries needed for update.. .
Raimon
The waiting is so long... ;_;
TriGoon
Ugh, been waiting for so long. Only way to see all my top 50's in one place. :(
pielak213
­
Marcin
Then go spam peppy for only ONE function, which will provide data depending on GET date variable. So it'll be FAST, OPTIMIZED, and will eat less bandwidth on both sides <ours and peppy's>
gsaway
r :(
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

gsaway wrote:

r :(

Piotrekol wrote:

well... waiting for peppy to change slightly api so i can decrease number of queries needed for update.. .
if not then consider osustats as dead project.

//edit 8days later (and bump)
I've ran update BUT I've also slowed bot - so my host won't be mad D: (it might take even 2days to update all maps 18h done) after it's done I'll enable osustats but i won't make any updates with api(in this form as it is now).
http://osustats.ppy.sh/dbs ~~

//done
boat
Hooray, it works.
thelewa
no updates makes lewa a sad Finn
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
well. last update will appear in 2-3days(unless Marcin who also quit will do it)
why? go to my profile.
nvm.
Ibuki Suika

Piotrekol-- wrote:

well. last update will appear in 2-3days(unless Marcin who also quit will do it)
why? go to my profile.
:( bye
-Neipezi
Wow ..Beatmap Ranking # 40 in the favorite shows.
GJ! :) :D
RadioNoise
Maybe I can help hosting osustats on my own VPS :)

E-mail me at RadarNyan[at]moe9th.com or send me a PM~
Marcin
Well, if you want to help us, host MySQL server, and then shot PM with login and pass to piotrekol, he will know what to do next.
Be aware that he will make almost 5 milion queries per day, so.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
osu! done and halfway done with taiko(so except that there'll be still some missing scores in the next ~2hrs) Fully updated(in 3h 21min).
Thanks RadioNoise for database :) .
I still have to discuss how often i'll be making updates with RadioNoise.
Data update is applied every 12h(for now)
Seph
ano..

You kinda switched Search results. When i click ctb it shows my taiko plays, and show my ctb plays when i click taiko lol
RadioNoise

Seph wrote:

ano..

You kinda switched Search results. When i click ctb it shows my taiko plays, and show my ctb plays when i click taiko lol

There's a bug with the bot, Pio is working on that, should be fixed soon :oops:
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

RadioNoise wrote:

There's a bug with the bot, Pio is working on that, should be fixed soon :oops:
:<

Seph wrote:

ano..

fixed(that was just misplaced text).
show more