Iori Nomizu - Black + White (TV EDIT)

posted
Total Posts
42
show more
ViolentBoo
Light Insane
01:25:676 (2) - (Optional)It would be really cool if you did something fancy with this last slider, like making the velocity very low, or making it really high but "scrunching" all the anchor points together (when adding them of course), also extending the slider to the next 4th tick.
Insane
01:09:895 (6) - (Optional)Unecessary, nothing happens at this moment, unless you added this purely just for gameplay reasons, which isn't a bad thing I've seen it done before on ranked maps.
01:11:145 (6) - (Optional) ^
01:25:676 (3) - (Optional)It would be really cool if you did something fancy with this last slider, like making the velocity very low, or making it really high but "scrunching" all the anchor points together (when adding them of course), also extending the slider to the next 4th tick.
Advanced
00:21:458 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Would be even greater to change the spacing between each note.
There are just a lot of unecessary combo changes (they trigger me)

Great map! Sorry I couldn't find much more :ss
Also for this to get ranked, you'll need an easy or normal difficulty. (Which you probably already know.)
And how do you get your slider velocity over 2x?? I can never do it. It just locks me :<<
Halfslashed
[General]
This BG is already on https://osu.ppy.sh/b/265157 and https://osu.ppy.sh/b/907626. Try finding a new one?
I found like 3 that I think are decent, maybe you like one?:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DP6oiN59is8/maxresdefault.jpg
http://www.wallpapersxl.com/get/8016881
http://i.discuss.com.hk/d/attachments/d ... lHUuJa.jpg

[Advanced]
00:02:395 (1) - I would make this parallel to 00:00:208 (1) instead of mirrored like how you have it for better interaction with 00:03:333 (3).
00:13:333 (1,3,1) - Even spacing would work well here if you can keep your stack with 00:13:489 (2) .
00:14:895 (3,1,2) - Antijump from 3 to 1 is uncomfortable to play, especially with the massive jump from 1 to 2.
00:18:333 (1,2) - Why aren't these parallel when 00:13:333 (1,2) are?
00:22:864 (2) - I think this would fit more as a slider, since it maps the same sound as 00:22:708 (1).
00:23:333 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - These don't make sense. You use straight paths and sharp angles for most of the map, and then start using curves here.
00:23:645 (3) - I think there should be a jump here if you're planning to put a jump on all the vocals.
00:27:395 (4,1) - Don't like this incoming angle.
00:27:864 (3) - Same as 00:22:864 (2)
00:31:145 (1,2) - Anti jump here is actually fine, but I think you should make it more obvious. Maybe something like this?: http://puu.sh/seQ0N/f2da53a777.jpg
Mind your other patterns, if you do this.
00:32:083 (1) - I think this should be two sliders. You have a similar intensity sound on 00:32:395 that deserves the same emphasis as this note.
00:32:708 (1,2) - I'm gonna stop pointing these out, but it's the same as 00:22:864 (2).
00:40:676 (1,1) - Try moving the first slider so that it interacts with the bend on the second one: http://puu.sh/seQbJ/21aaecd0f0.jpg (But neater ofc)
00:42:083 (1) - Same as 00:32:083 (1)
00:41:770 (1) - I think this should be parallel to 00:41:145 (1), therefore also perpendicular to 00:41:614 (2).
01:09:114 (2) - I mean, yeah, this works, and yeah, i know it's part of the theme of this map, but I think this rhythm would work better as 3 circles (applies to all the similar ones)
01:12:317 (2,3) - I think this would work better as something like what you did at 01:12:551 (1,2) (mind your other patterns): http://puu.sh/seQBS/0ca1c7f6f2.jpg

01:25:364 (1,2) - Spacing should be farther apart.
Topic Starter
Free Hong Kong

Halfslashed wrote:

[General]
This BG is already on https://osu.ppy.sh/b/265157 and https://osu.ppy.sh/b/907626. Try finding a new one?
I found like 3 that I think are decent, maybe you like one?:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DP6oiN59is8/maxresdefault.jpg
http://www.wallpapersxl.com/get/8016881
http://i.discuss.com.hk/d/attachments/d ... lHUuJa.jpg

[Advanced]
00:02:395 (1) - I would make this parallel to 00:00:208 (1) instead of mirrored like how you have it for better interaction with 00:03:333 (3). ok
00:13:333 (1,3,1) - Even spacing would work well here if you can keep your stack with 00:13:489 (2) .Disagree mostly because 00:13:333 (1) - doesn't have any interaction with 00:13:958 (1) - , the reason 00:13:645 (3) - is parallel, past just visual cleaning, is because it is close enough to the following 1 such that it becomes a reference point when playing where as the prior 1 does not.
00:14:895 (3,1,2) - Antijump from 3 to 1 is uncomfortable to play, especially with the massive jump from 1 to 2. I wouldn't quite call it an anti-jump since its really a 1/1 jump. I decided to put movement here because there is still a held out note being played, and the reason 1 to 2 is a large jump is because of the introduction of the strong guitar sound.
00:18:333 (1,2) - Why aren't these parallel when 00:13:333 (1,2) are? because playability-wise it is unaffected, and the 3 note in each of these patterns conforms to an upcoming visual. It doesn't perfectly copy the prior pattern, but it has its similarities
00:22:864 (2) - I think this would fit more as a slider, since it maps the same sound as 00:22:708 (1). These patterns are weird to explain, but the difference of circles and sliders here isn't about what the current sound is, but its about what the following sound is.Aka I use motion to emphasize the sounds instead of objects, although I do this consistently in this section so its not really an issue.
00:23:333 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - These don't make sense. You use straight paths and sharp angles for most of the map, and then start using curves here.Should be fixed, I also changed how I separated the groups of circles to match the following patterns
00:23:645 (3) - I think there should be a jump here if you're planning to put a jump on all the vocals.^
00:27:395 (4,1) - Don't like this incoming angle.Since they are nearly stacked there isn't really an angle with it? idk what else to say.
00:27:864 (3) - Same as 00:22:864 (2) again, mentioned prior
00:31:145 (1,2) - Anti jump here is actually fine, but I think you should make it more obvious. Maybe something like this?: http://puu.sh/seQ0N/f2da53a777.jpg What I have now better defines how I want movement for sustained notes I haven't completely mapped.
Mind your other patterns, if you do this.
00:32:083 (1) - I think this should be two sliders. You have a similar intensity sound on 00:32:395 that deserves the same emphasis as this note.I disagree with proposal because the velocity of the slider forces the player to move back and forth to get full credit of the slider and thus creates emphasis on 00:32:395 - and the other times 1/2 beats the ends of this sliders covers.
00:32:708 (1,2) - I'm gonna stop pointing these out, but it's the same as 00:22:864 (2). mentioned prior
00:40:676 (1,1) - Try moving the first slider so that it interacts with the bend on the second one: http://puu.sh/seQbJ/21aaecd0f0.jpg (But neater ofc) done
00:42:083 (1) - Same as 00:32:083 (1) explained prior
00:41:770 (1) - I think this should be parallel to 00:41:145 (1), therefore also perpendicular to 00:41:614 (2). I disagree because nothing is really perpendicular to another object, so the angle these two objects create is more aligned with the visual aesthetic I have, (unless you linked a wrong slider then idek)
01:09:114 (2) - I mean, yeah, this works, and yeah, i know it's part of the theme of this map, but I think this rhythm would work better as 3 circles (applies to all the similar ones) I disagree for the reason you say it fits, and for the reason that because of the high velocity, the movement helps emphasis the 3 somewhat fuzzy sounding rhythms
01:12:317 (2,3) - I think this would work better as something like what you did at 01:12:551 (1,2) (mind your other patterns): http://puu.sh/seQBS/0ca1c7f6f2.jpg I disagree again because of how the movement emphasizes the rhythms. if 2 to 3 only required clicking there would be less power behind 2, thus reducing the emphasis on 3 that the drum lead-in creates.

01:25:364 (1,2) - Spacing should be farther apart. I tried something but I may need more feedback on how to change this pattern to still fit the visual aesthetic and fit the game-play element
Thanks for modding!
Topic Starter
Free Hong Kong
I almost forgot to make a post on here (since i responded in pm first)

ViolentBoo wrote:

Light Insane
01:25:676 (2) - (Optional)It would be really cool if you did something fancy with this last slider, like making the velocity very low, or making it really high but "scrunching" all the anchor points together (when adding them of course), also extending the slider to the next 4th tick. no because it takes away from the simplicity of the map, slider designs, and the movement.
Insane
01:09:895 (6) - (Optional)Unecessary, nothing happens at this moment, unless you added this purely just for gameplay reasons, which isn't a bad thing I've seen it done before on ranked maps. there is actually sound in the music to support this.
01:11:145 (6) - (Optional) ^ ^
01:25:676 (3) - (Optional)It would be really cool if you did something fancy with this last slider, like making the velocity very low, or making it really high but "scrunching" all the anchor points together (when adding them of course), also extending the slider to the next 4th tick.same as previous reason
Advanced
00:21:458 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Would be even greater to change the spacing between each note.disagreed, and this is because the approach to the map is about movement changes, there are a lot of parts where you need sharp movements to play it. And increasing the spacing between each note would take away from that, which is why the stream is so tight together, I might change it to something the better fits the movement idea I'm mapping to, but I don't have a thought for it yet.
There are just a lot of unecessary combo changes (they trigger me)

Great map! Sorry I couldn't find much more :ss
Also for this to get ranked, you'll need an easy or normal difficulty. (Which you probably already know.)
And how do you get your slider velocity over 2x?? I can never do it. It just locks me :<<
you have to change the game mode to taiko and it increases the range of SV.
pkk
General
  1. 00:11:145 - to 00:22:708 - I think you should raise the volume to at least 65% or higher because it can be hard to hear the hitsounds
  2. 01:26:223 - you can end the slider here instead and it would still work, it could be nice to map more of that lingering guitar sound
Light Insane
  1. 01:13:489 (2,3) - maybe stack these so the 1/1 isn't misread as 1/2, although getting some testplays from your target audience could be good

  2. 01:23:958 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I think this might be a bit difficult considering the difficulty of the rest of the diff (and maybe a bit mean to the rank 100k+ players who are going to play this (actually I'm not sure what rank usually plays 4 stars anymore)) but yea testplays could be good. If you wanted to emphasize the ending and maybe make a bit harder you could try something else like circle-slider patterns idk
Insane
  1. 00:11:458 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - these r gr8 nice jOB

  2. 00:18:645 (5,1) - might be good to have more spacing here compared to 00:18:333 (4,5) - so you can place the emphasize according to the music
    also consider this for 00:19:739 (8,1) -

  3. 00:22:083 (9) - you can NC here to emphasize the two sounds in the music as well as to break up the combo we w

  4. 00:22:708 (1,2,3,4) - ya here i think you do a better job with emphasis in terms of where you put the jumps, but 00:23:020 (3,4,5) - could feel nicer to play if you moved 00:23:333 (5) - somewhere else so it isn't in a straight line with 00:23:020 (3,4) - , or in a relatively straight line. This type of movement can feel kind of rigid (just a bit) because it's in a relatively straight line and you have to change speeds between objects without changing direction that much. In contrast, I think 00:25:208 (1,2,3,4,5) - plays pretty well, so you can look into changing your pattern somehow (either changing the jump pattern, or the slider position/orientation)

  5. 00:33:020 (3,4,5) - like before, but more prominent since the slider also goes in the same direction as the circles. There's a bit of an awkward transition from 4 to 5 after you have to slow down from 3 to 4. Again, I recommend either changing the jump pattern so that 3 starts somewhere else, or move the slider.
    However, 00:32:551 (7,1,2) - in your light insane plays better, and I think this is because slider 2 is raised slightly upwards as well as 1 being on the first beat of the measure

  6. 01:14:270 (2,3) - I suggest spacing these out more so that your 1/2 spacing matches how you normally space in the kiai, e.g. at 01:04:270 (2,3) -

  7. 01:23:958 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3) - following the NC pattern of every beat is ok for the most part, but for patterns like this you can try grouping your circles into threes, so that your comboing looks like 123 - 123 - 123 - 12. That might make it easier to read since the map doesn't exactly end on a downbeat
Advanced
  1. I really like this diff, the way you tied it all together with the linear sliders is pretty cool plus your 1/4 jumps that abuse slider leniency to create emphasis, those r cool 2
  2. 00:41:926 (2) - consider changing this circle into a 1/2 slider like the one before it since both guitar sounds are relatively similar; it will also create a sense of movement in the map as you go into the repeat slider, unless you didn't want that
  3. 01:01:145 (3,1,2) - this can be tricky to read because of spacing, I'd think that 3 to 1 would be 1/4

  4. 01:01:770 (1,2,1,2,1) - gradually increasing the volume and/or starting from a lower SV and increasing it gradually over the pattern could be pretty cool to emphasize the increasing volume/intensity of the drums, in addition to your increasing spacing.

  5. 01:25:676 (2) - I think you can make a more interesting shape by adding bezier points between all your red points, except for the last part of the slider where it is parallel to the sliderbody of the slider before it

wew

lmk if u have any questions, have fun mapping xd
Topic Starter
Free Hong Kong

pkk wrote:

General
  1. 00:11:145 - to 00:22:708 - I think you should raise the volume to at least 65% or higher because it can be hard to hear the hitsounds ok i fix
  2. 01:26:223 - you can end the slider here instead and it would still work, it could be nice to map more of that lingering guitar sound I don't do it because it would be inconsistent with how I mapped the rest of the map (at least for light insane insane and advanced.
Light Insane
  1. 01:13:489 (2,3) - maybe stack these so the 1/1 isn't misread as 1/2, although getting some testplays from your target audience could be good fixed.

  2. 01:23:958 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I think this might be a bit difficult considering the difficulty of the rest of the diff (and maybe a bit mean to the rank 100k+ players who are going to play this (actually I'm not sure what rank usually plays 4 stars anymore)) but yea testplays could be good. If you wanted to emphasize the ending and maybe make a bit harder you could try something else like circle-slider patterns idk I need more opinions on this, but for now unchanged.
Insane
  1. 00:11:458 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - these r gr8 nice jOB ty

  2. 00:18:645 (5,1) - might be good to have more spacing here compared to 00:18:333 (4,5) - so you can place the emphasize according to the music
    also consider this for 00:19:739 (8,1) - Spacing towards a circle after a slider makes it fairly difficult to tell the exact amount of emphasis because of slider leniency. The emphasis exists on 1 because it introduces a different type of angle to lead into 2. As for 8,1, it follows this phrases angle usage but because it is 1/2 after a triple makes it has enough emphasis.

  3. 00:22:083 (9) - you can NC here to emphasize the two sounds in the music as well as to break up the combo we w ok

  4. 00:22:708 (1,2,3,4) - ya here i think you do a better job with emphasis in terms of where you put the jumps, but 00:23:020 (3,4,5) - could feel nicer to play if you moved 00:23:333 (5) - somewhere else so it isn't in a straight line with 00:23:020 (3,4) - , or in a relatively straight line. This type of movement can feel kind of rigid (just a bit) because it's in a relatively straight line and you have to change speeds between objects without changing direction that much. In contrast, I think 00:25:208 (1,2,3,4,5) - plays pretty well, so you can look into changing your pattern somehow (either changing the jump pattern, or the slider position/orientation) "feels nicer" and "plays well" are fairly subjective. I know what you are saying, and I believe that type of movement works well to emphasis this type of song. it also plays nearly the same as 00:22:708 (1,2,3) - and all the other patterns like that one that I copy and pasted throughout this section.

  5. 00:33:020 (3,4,5) - like before, but more prominent since the slider also goes in the same direction as the circles. There's a bit of an awkward transition from 4 to 5 after you have to slow down from 3 to 4. Again, I recommend either changing the jump pattern so that 3 starts somewhere else, or move the slider.
    However, 00:32:551 (7,1,2) - in your light insane plays better, and I think this is because slider 2 is raised slightly upwards as well as 1 being on the first beat of the measure again I disagree, there is nothing wrong with diverse movement.

  6. 01:14:270 (2,3) - I suggest spacing these out more so that your 1/2 spacing matches how you normally space in the kiai, e.g. at 01:04:270 (2,3) - they are spacing differently because of the phrases relative strength. The part that is actually repeated is 01:06:770 (2,3) - and not 01:04:270 (2,3) - I lower the spacing and change the angle to reflect the change of intensity in the music while also allowing future notes to have more accurate and deserving emphasis as seen with 01:04:270 (2,3) -

  7. 01:23:958 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3) - following the NC pattern of every beat is ok for the most part, but for patterns like this you can try grouping your circles into threes, so that your comboing looks like 123 - 123 - 123 - 12. That might make it easier to read since the map doesn't exactly end on a downbeat
    alright.
Advanced
  1. I really like this diff, the way you tied it all together with the linear sliders is pretty cool plus your 1/4 jumps that abuse slider leniency to create emphasis, those r cool 2 ty
  2. 00:41:926 (2) - consider changing this circle into a 1/2 slider like the one before it since both guitar sounds are relatively similar; it will also create a sense of movement in the map as you go into the repeat slider, unless you didn't want thatthe one before has higher intensity so the 1/4 slider makes it harder to move into the 1/2 double repeat slider. the circle here makes for a good transition toward the circle and slider diversity in the following section while giving appropriate emphasis to the sound it supports.
  3. 01:01:145 (3,1,2) - this can be tricky to read because of spacing, I'd think that 3 to 1 would be 1/4 The notes are close enough to be read correctly. and among test plays from 7k to 1k I haven't seen a person misread this rhythm. I also find the spacing correctly emphasizes the lack of strength in the music behind it.

  4. 01:01:770 (1,2,1,2,1) - gradually increasing the volume and/or starting from a lower SV and increasing it gradually over the pattern could be pretty cool to emphasize the increasing volume/intensity of the drums, in addition to your increasing spacing.did the volume one.

  5. 01:25:676 (2) - I think you can make a more interesting shape by adding bezier points between all your red points, except for the last part of the slider where it is parallel to the sliderbody of the slider before it that defeats the purpose of having straight sliders everywhere

wew

lmk if u have any questions, have fun mapping xd
ty for mod
Topic Starter
Free Hong Kong

Pyroflayer wrote:

01:23:958 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I think this might be a bit difficult considering the difficulty of the rest of the diff (and maybe a bit mean to the rank 100k+ players who are going to play this (actually I'm not sure what rank usually plays 4 stars anymore)) but yea testplays could be good. If you wanted to emphasize the ending and maybe make a bit harder you could try something else like circle-slider patterns idk I need more opinions on this, but for now unchanged.
I changed it now, hopefully its better, more opinions are welcome
Lily Bread
tiny mod from my queue.

[Insane]
00:31:770 (3) - there are five drum beats in music, so you can make it a 1/4 reverse slider to map them.

[Advanced]
01:23:645 (2,1) - 00:43:645 (2,1) - hmm.. i can't find your structure of 1/4 gap, so would you mind to explain it? such as, when to make jump, when to make them touched. i want to learn your structure. (of course, you can choose not to explain lol) thanks in advance.

01:20:676 (1) - what about this rhythm? i can hear a triple in music.
http://puu.sh/sos56/517bc7a549.jpg

gl.
Topic Starter
Free Hong Kong

Lily Bread wrote:

tiny mod from my queue.

[Insane]
00:31:770 (3) - there are five drum beats in music, so you can make it a 1/4 reverse slider to map them. I can hear the sounds, but they are too quite to notice, and such I don't think they are very strong. plus this matches the later one at 00:41:614 (1,2,3) -

[Advanced]
01:23:645 (2,1) - 00:43:645 (2,1) - hmm.. i can't find your structure of 1/4 gap, so would you mind to explain it? such as, when to make jump, when to make them touched. i want to learn your structure. (of course, you can choose not to explain lol) thanks in advance. Some sliders are really easy to abuse the leniency, so when I want to make sure there is emphasis on the next slider I do jump, when I want to make sure the player does both sliders is when its small like in the example ~also the ending is the most intense part so it has more jumps.

01:20:676 (1) - what about this rhythm? i can hear a triple in music. following synth/guitar.
http://puu.sh/sos56/517bc7a549.jpg

gl.
ty for mod
Topic Starter
Free Hong Kong
I deleted the highest diff from set because.
hlanden
Hello! Sorry for the delay!
Noob mod incoming! :)

[Insane]
00:29:895 (4) - Stack this with the next slider because this is 1/1 and the next patterns are 1/2, so this one should be a tiny bit different imo.
00:39:895 (4) - ^

Basicially that's it. Everything else looks good to me ! This diff is actually one of the best ones I have modded so far. (Sorry for my shitty map beforehand :D )

[Light Insane]
Nothing I can say about this one either

[Lily's Normal]
00:13:333 (5) - A couple of pixels down.
00:56:145 (2) - Fix that slider a tiny bit again.

Rest is pretty good! :)

[Easy]
Once again, nothing I can say.


Amazing mapset really! Good luck on ranking this one :)
Yanganof
Heyo
m4m from queue.
It's a small mod as i couldn't find to much. Nice mapset.

General
Turn Widescreen Support off if you don't use a SB

Easy
00:38:958 (4) and 00:47:083 (3,2) - Maybe move objects like these a bit up. It's not really bad, but it can be uncomfortable to play

Lily's Normal
Fix Artist Title and Source
Maybe increase the star rating. The Gap between Normal and Light insane is quite high without the advanced diff.

Insane
01:12:239 (6,7,8) - somehow i think this is a bit overmapped here.

I hope this helps.

Mod this one pls https://osu.ppy.sh/s/501361 (Vezoks Hard, if you feel like normal too)
Lilyanna

hlanden wrote:

Hello! Sorry for the delay!
Noob mod incoming! :)



[Lily's Normal]
00:13:333 (5) - A couple of pixels down. fixed kinda remapped that part
00:56:145 (2) - Fix that slider a tiny bit again. fixed


Amazing mapset really! Good luck on ranking this one :)

Yanganof wrote:

Heyo
m4m from queue.
It's a small mod as i couldn't find to much. Nice mapset.


Lily's Normal
Fix Artist Title and Source fixed
Maybe increase the star rating. The Gap between Normal and Light insane is quite high without the advanced diff. i made it 2.04 but i think pyro will add hard diff so it should be fine


I hope this helps.

Mod this one pls https://osu.ppy.sh/s/501361 (Vezoks Hard, if you feel like normal too)
thank u for mod!

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Black + White.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1000
PreviewTime: 62629
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 10989,13958,16458,22708,30208,35208,40208,42708,49583,52708,63958,73958
DistanceSpacing: 1.4
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 3.299999

[Metadata]
Title:Black + White (TV EDIT)
TitleUnicode:Black † White(TV EDIT)
Artist:Iori Nomizu
ArtistUnicode:野水いおり
Creator:Pyroflayer
Version:Lily's Normal
Source:問題児たちが異世界から来るそうですよ?
Tags:opening mondaiji tachi ga isekai kara kuru soudesuyo? sakamaki izayoi kudou asuka kasukabe you kuro usagi and
BeatmapID:1135372
BeatmapSetID:529022

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:4
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"usagi.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
208,625,4,2,2,50,1,0
208,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
10520,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
11458,312.5,4,2,2,60,1,0
11458,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
22083,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
63958,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
85833,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 243,58,86
Combo2 : 85,151,251
Combo3 : 40,232,50

[HitObjects]
292,104,208,6,0,P|361:95|383:177,1,160,6|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,288,2395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,288,2708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,288,3020,2,0,L|144:301,1,120,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,84,5208,2,0,L|255:77,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,211,7708,2,0,L|342:216,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9114,12,0,10833,0:0:0:0:
108,60,11458,6,0,P|95:121|126:182,1,120,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
258,263,12395,2,0,P|271:202|240:141,1,120,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
204,53,13176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,53,13333,2,0,P|260:44|292:53,1,80
334,148,13958,6,0,P|379:155|424:145,1,80,2|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
458,181,14426,2,0,P|465:226|455:271,1,80,2|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
406,280,14895,2,0,P|366:274|327:281,1,80,2|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
226,331,15520,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,285,15833,2,0,P|116:240|126:195,1,80,2|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
168,104,16458,6,0,P|229:91|290:122,1,120,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
378,249,17395,2,0,P|317:262|256:231,1,120,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
169,182,18176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,182,18333,2,0,P|155:223|158:265,1,80
55,209,18958,6,0,P|69:168|66:126,1,80
76,76,19426,2,0,P|123:68|163:80,1,80
193,115,19895,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20208,12,2,22083,0:0:0:0:
95,198,23020,6,0,B|88:153|88:153|96:108,1,80,0|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
166,33,23645,1,4,3:0:0:0:
230,124,23958,2,0,P|267:130|316:119,1,80,4|4,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
363,114,24426,2,0,P|401:144|427:217,1,120,0|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
314,220,25208,6,0,P|292:240|282:264,1,40,8|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
246,286,25520,2,0,B|201:293|201:293|156:285,2,80,0|4|4,0:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
350,328,26458,2,0,P|390:319|435:330,1,80,4|4,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
483,318,26926,2,0,P|504:249|481:202,1,120,0|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
401,132,27708,6,0,P|379:112|369:88,1,40,8|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
333,66,28020,2,0,B|288:59|288:59|243:67,2,80,0|4|4,0:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
269,158,28958,2,0,P|203:156|187:145,1,80,4|4,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
157,106,29426,2,0,P|137:133|130:231,1,120,0|10,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
194,305,30208,6,0,B|253:297|253:297|316:308,2,120,4|4|12,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
363,158,31770,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,54,32083,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,142,32395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,116,32708,2,0,B|101:135,1,40,8|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
52,142,33020,2,0,P|45:98|61:55,2,80,0|4|4,0:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
133,218,33958,6,0,P|143:256|136:295,1,80,4|4,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
111,345,34426,2,0,P|153:333|238:356,1,120,0|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
316,281,35208,6,0,P|336:259|360:249,1,40,8|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
382,213,35520,2,0,B|389:168|389:168|381:123,2,80,0|4|4,0:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
280,163,36458,2,0,P|274:125|290:74,1,80,4|4,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
309,35,36926,2,0,P|249:23|181:41,1,120,0|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
115,117,37708,6,0,P|95:139|71:149,1,40,8|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
49,185,38020,2,0,B|42:230|42:230|50:275,2,80,0|4|4,0:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
136,255,38958,2,0,P|145:301|132:340,1,80,4|4,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
187,354,39426,2,0,P|234:345|319:362,1,120,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
389,281,40208,6,0,B|372:217|372:217|388:156,2,120,4|4|2,1:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,61,41770,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,96,42083,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,56,42395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,95,42708,6,0,P|111:129|121:186,1,80,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
202,247,43333,1,0,3:0:0:0:
105,304,43645,2,0,P|160:354|245:350,1,160,8|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
316,267,44583,1,2,0:0:0:0:
404,335,44895,1,8,1:0:0:0:
415,223,45208,6,0,P|397:185|430:68,1,160,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
313,52,46145,2,0,P|273:65|221:62,2,80,8|0|8,1:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
265,153,47083,2,0,P|225:153|187:166,1,80,4|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
77,186,47708,6,0,B|65:246|65:246|72:304,2,120,0|4|8,3:0|3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
67,74,48958,2,0,P|114:79|146:98,1,80,4|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
202,189,49583,2,0,P|237:207|277:209,1,80,4|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
389,215,50208,6,2,B|401:275|401:275|394:333,2,120,4|4|8,3:0|3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
322,124,51458,2,0,P|369:100|405:102,1,80,0|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
303,34,52083,2,0,P|256:58|220:56,1,80,0|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
130,110,52708,6,0,P|122:149|133:196,1,80,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
182,286,53333,1,0,3:0:0:0:
286,326,53645,2,0,P|365:304|439:331,1,160,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
456,218,54583,2,0,P|447:175|464:126,1,80,0|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
397,44,55208,6,0,P|315:68|245:42,1,160,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
145,88,56145,2,0,P|140:128|155:181,2,80,8|0|8,1:0|3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
230,161,57083,2,0,P|235:201|220:254,1,80,8|8,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
298,326,57708,6,0,B|360:318|360:318|431:328,2,120,4|4|4,1:3|3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
84,66,59583,2,0,P|126:73|175:63,1,80,8|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
270,97,60208,6,0,B|332:105|332:105|403:95,2,120,4|4|0,1:0|1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61458,12,0,62629,0:0:0:0:
368,153,63958,6,0,P|368:111|350:73,1,80,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
312,37,64426,2,0,P|281:52|192:48,1,120,4|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
85,33,65208,1,2,2:0:0:0:
50,139,65520,1,2,2:0:0:0:
110,233,65833,2,0,P|152:227|202:241,1,80,4|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
275,305,66458,6,0,P|317:311|367:297,1,80,4|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
393,264,66926,2,0,P|381:211|402:136,1,120,2|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
416,37,67708,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,79,68020,1,2,0:0:0:0:
205,45,68333,2,0,P|155:53|122:44,1,80,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,153,68958,6,0,B|74:227|74:227|43:278,2,120,0|4|8,3:0|1:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
205,159,70208,2,0,B|223:233|223:233|219:293,2,120,0|4|8,3:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
311,122,71458,6,0,B|362:179|362:179|387:233,2,120,0|2|4,3:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
266,88,72551,1,4,1:0:0:0:
168,33,72864,1,4,1:0:0:0:
70,87,73176,1,6,1:0:0:0:
350,83,73958,6,0,P|388:92|435:75,1,80,2|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
462,123,74426,2,0,P|477:167|463:246,1,120,0|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
385,316,75208,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,242,75520,1,2,0:0:0:0:
223,324,75833,2,0,P|169:318|145:323,1,80,4|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
67,241,76458,6,0,L|72:157,1,80,2|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
183,148,77083,2,0,L|188:64,1,80,0|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
291,111,77708,2,0,L|286:190,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,302,78333,1,4,3:0:0:0:
373,352,78645,1,8,1:0:0:0:
443,264,78958,6,0,P|454:215|445:180,1,80,2|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
356,121,79583,2,0,P|345:170|354:205,1,80,2|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
259,262,80208,2,0,P|182:244|99:264,1,160,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
37,171,81145,1,4,3:0:0:0:
256,192,81458,12,8,82708,1:0:0:0:
389,61,83958,6,0,P|391:100|381:150,1,80,12|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
331,158,84426,2,0,P|329:197|339:247,1,80,12|8,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
290,270,84895,2,0,P|247:264|202:273,1,80,4|4,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
158,289,85364,1,2,0:0:0:0:
89,200,85676,1,2,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Free Hong Kong
Hello! Sorry for the delay!
Noob mod incoming! :)

[Insane]
00:29:895 (4) - Stack this with the next slider because this is 1/1 and the next patterns are 1/2, so this one should be a tiny bit different imo. no, because they are stacked its easily readable, plus I manual stacked.
00:39:895 (4) - ^ ^

Basicially that's it. Everything else looks good to me ! This diff is actually one of the best ones I have modded so far. thanks xd(Sorry for my shitty map beforehand :D )

[Light Insane]
Nothing I can say about this one either ty

[Easy]
Once again, nothing I can say.ty


Amazing mapset really! Good luck on ranking this one :)
Heyo
m4m from queue.
It's a small mod as i couldn't find to much. Nice mapset. ty

General
Turn Widescreen Support off if you don't use a SB done

Easy
00:38:958 (4) and 00:47:083 (3,2) - Maybe move objects like these a bit up. It's not really bad, but it can be uncomfortable to playI disagree, there is clear path to them from previous object.

Insane
01:12:239 (6,7,8) - somehow i think this is a bit overmapped here. there is sound to support

I hope this helps.

Mod this one pls https://osu.ppy.sh/s/501361 (Vezoks Hard, if you feel like normal too)

Thanks for modding \o/




Also Updated Lily's Normal
Doormat
16:24 Doormat: which diffs
16:25 Pyroflayer: I don't think insane needs mods
16:25 Pyroflayer: the others could use them proll
16:26 Doormat: no hard?
16:26 Pyroflayer: I'm waiting so see if someone will gd
16:27 Pyroflayer: otherwise I make it
16:27 Doormat: k
16:27 Doormat: 00:08:958 (1,1) - not enough recovery time for spinner
16:27 Pyroflayer: recovery time
16:27 Doormat: i'd just put a break
16:27 Doormat: recovery time is the time after the spinner
16:28 Doormat: for Easies it's recommended to have 3-4 beats
16:28 Pyroflayer: z
16:28 Pyroflayer: fk
16:28 Doormat: at a 190-bpm song
16:29 Pyroflayer: well everything you see is 1/2
16:29 Pyroflayer: in the intro
16:29 Pyroflayer: because there is a timing point half of 190
16:29 Doormat: even then
16:29 Pyroflayer: er
16:29 Doormat: recovery time is under 1000 ms
16:29 Pyroflayer: u know hwat I meen
16:29 Pyroflayer: yueah I put a break in
16:30 Doormat: 00:11:145 (1,1) - idk about stacking
16:31 Doormat: could make a triangle like 00:16:145 (4,1,2) -
16:31 Pyroflayer: idk what you meanm
16:31 Doormat: like why are they stacked
16:31 Pyroflayer: why not?
16:31 Doormat: something something "easy diff stacking is not good because distance-time thing"
16:31 Pyroflayer: I mean like, is it bad for them to be stacked
16:32 Doormat: i mean i don't really have a problem with stacking
16:32 Pyroflayer: hm
16:32 Doormat: but given the timing in between the notes beginners might not be particularly good at reading these types of stacks
16:32 Doormat: maybe if there was more time in between notes
16:32 Doormat: but at 1/1 it's debatable
16:32 Doormat: since it's 192 bpm
16:33 Pyroflayer: ok that's fine
16:33 Pyroflayer: I have a stack later in the map so I will change that too
16:33 Doormat: k
16:33 Doormat: 00:18:958 (1) - i'd shorten this to a 3/2 slider
16:33 Doormat: because guitar note at 00:19:426 - has more emphasis
16:34 Pyroflayer: done
16:35 Doormat: 01:06:145 (5,1) - just gonna point out this stack because 01:08:645 (5,1) - is essentially the same pattern but isn't stacked so there's a lack in consistency
16:35 Pyroflayer: yeah I'm changing that
16:36 Pyroflayer: lmao
16:36 Doormat: yeah that's about it
16:36 *Doormat is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1121882 Iori Nomizu - Black + White (TV EDIT) [Light Insane]]
16:36 Doormat: not going through normal since that's a gd
16:36 Pyroflayer: cool
16:36 Pyroflayer: understood
16:36 Pyroflayer: its not half bad either so
16:36 Doormat: 00:08:645 (1) - wouldn't make it make more sense to end at 00:10:833 -
16:37 Doormat: cause that's where the woosh sound is
16:37 Doormat: or where the woosh sound ends*
16:37 Pyroflayer: yeah but I wanted more recovery time out of it LOL
16:37 Pyroflayer: not even kidding
16:37 Pyroflayer: should I change it forward more?
16:37 Doormat: 00:08:645 (1,1) - 1/2 96 bpm recovery time is fine for insane tbh
16:38 Pyroflayer: well either ways, there is no emphasis at the end of a spinner
16:38 Pyroflayer: I think it needs the recovery time anyways
16:39 Doormat: 00:16:458 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - nice copy paste lmao
16:39 Doormat: not ripping on you
16:39 Doormat: just found it funny
16:39 Doormat: makes sense though
16:39 Doormat: because literally same sounds in music
16:39 Pyroflayer: actually
16:39 Pyroflayer: never mind
16:39 Pyroflayer: I'm retarded
16:40 Pyroflayer: LOL
16:40 Pyroflayer: yeah
16:40 Pyroflayer: so for irc clarity I did change the spinner to what you said after testplaying it
16:40 Doormat: ahh ok
16:40 Doormat: anyways
16:40 Doormat: 00:14:895 (1) - i get the idea of the 1/1 repeat slider but i don't think it suits instruments all that well
16:40 Doormat: because guitar note at 00:15:364 - is skipped over
16:41 Doormat: why not try something like https://puu.sh/sshhr/2e285d22be.png
16:41 Pyroflayer: I'm following the drums and synth
16:41 Pyroflayer: so it would be weird to accomodate for that guitar sound, without mapping prior ones
16:42 Pyroflayer: I think the repeat is a fine mini break in tapping that covers the drum beats while emphasizing the held out synth
16:42 Doormat: yeah that's fine
16:42 Doormat: just a suggestion
16:43 Doormat: 00:32:708 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - idk how i feel about the use of the exact same patterning as the first half of the verse here
16:43 Doormat: since the synth starts coming into play around 00:32:708 - it feels a bit more intense
16:43 Doormat: so seeing the exact same rhythms being used is kind of boring
16:43 Doormat: but it works
16:43 Doormat: up to you
16:45 Doormat: does that make sense?
16:45 Pyroflayer: uh
16:45 Pyroflayer: I'm not hearing what you are
16:45 Doormat: like
16:45 Pyroflayer: I hear the same thing basically twice
16:45 Doormat: at 00:22:708 (1) - you notice how it's guitars drums and vocals right
16:46 Doormat: 00:32:708 (1) - at this point onwards there's also an added synth in the background noise here
16:46 Pyroflayer: ...
16:46 Pyroflayer: there is synth in both l
16:46 Doormat: no like
16:46 Pyroflayer: OH
16:46 Pyroflayer: there is another guitar
16:46 Pyroflayer: I hear it not
16:46 Pyroflayer: now*
16:46 Doormat: it's more noticeable with 00:23:958 (1,2,3) - vs00:36:458 (1,2,3,4) -
16:46 Doormat: yeah
16:46 Doormat: mb
16:46 Doormat: it's an electric guitar
16:46 Pyroflayer: tbh
16:46 Doormat: mistook it for synth lmao
16:47 Pyroflayer: ye
16:47 Pyroflayer: lol
16:47 Pyroflayer: tbh its really quiet and hard to notice for me
16:47 Doormat: still
16:47 Pyroflayer: like, the "intensity" it brings is not a whole lot
16:47 Pyroflayer: I'm not sure how I would adjust
16:47 Doormat: the music is slightly different though so i think bringing in some rhythm change would make the map a bit more exciting
16:48 Doormat: just as something you could try this is the rhythm i used at 00:33:958 (1) - https://puu.sh/sshKk/289a6891d5.png
16:49 Doormat: just play around with it i guess
16:49 Pyroflayer: yeah idk
16:49 *Pyroflayer does brb move with bathroom
16:49 Doormat: all opinions tbh
16:49 Doormat: whether you apply them or not is up to you
16:49 Doormat: anyways moving on
16:50 Doormat: 00:57:708 (1) - more spacing here to emphasize the finish would be nice
16:50 Doormat: 01:00:208 (1) - same here
16:54 Pyroflayer: spacing into it?
16:54 Doormat: increase distance snap between the two notes
16:54 Pyroflayer: the one highlight and the one before it
16:55 Doormat: yeah
16:55 Pyroflayer: ok I'll do that
16:56 Doormat: 01:05:833 (3,1) - 01:08:333 (3,4) - 01:15:833 (3,1) - nc inconsistency
16:56 Doormat: i think having it as (3,4) works best actually
16:56 Pyroflayer: but "one two three"
16:57 Pyroflayer: is good meme
16:57 Pyroflayer: idk how to do the meme correctly
16:57 Doormat: it'll still be 1,2,3
16:57 Doormat: -_
16:57 Pyroflayer: yeah
16:57 Pyroflayer: just nm me I'm retarded
16:57 Doormat: lol
16:57 Pyroflayer: I changed to 3,4
16:58 Doormat: 01:25:676 (2) - shouldn't this be 1/1 slider like Easy
16:59 Pyroflayer: its only 1/1 in easy because I was told to not have any 1/2
16:59 Doormat: lmao no
16:59 Doormat: 1/2 is okay in Easy as long as it's not overdone like crazy
16:59 Doormat: change the easy to 1/2
16:59 Pyroflayer: kk
16:59 Doormat: case in point:
16:59 *Doormat is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1028441 fourfolium - Now Loading!!!! [Easy]]
17:00 Doormat: 00:21:355 (2) -
17:00 Pyroflayer: yeah
17:00 Pyroflayer: I see
17:00 Doormat: if it makes sense with the music i don't see why you shouldn't use 1/2
17:00 Pyroflayer: g
17:00 Doormat: k gonna take a look at the insane in case
17:01 Pyroflayer: yeah
17:01 Pyroflayer: I would have asked
17:01 Doormat: 00:00:208 (1) - feels kind of short
17:01 Doormat: mainly cause everything else follows the vocals and then this one is like half the vocals
17:01 Pyroflayer: 00:01:458 (2) -
17:02 Doormat: yeah i get that you want it to be clickable
17:02 Pyroflayer: the clicking follows vocals
17:02 Doormat: so why not make 00:00:208 (1) - an extended slider
17:02 Pyroflayer: I don't like extended sliders
17:02 Doormat: ahh ok fair enough
17:02 Pyroflayer: same with 00:05:208 (1,2,3) -
17:02 Doormat: 00:08:489 (1) - ajajaja spinner end
17:02 Pyroflayer: yup
17:03 Doormat: 00:22:864 (2,3) - are you the devil lmao
17:03 Pyroflayer: oh yeah
17:03 Doormat: nothing wrong with it design wise, but it just plays awkwardly
17:03 Pyroflayer: me: let me make this angle shit fucked up
17:03 Pyroflayer: glad u noticed
17:04 Doormat: also i noticed that Light Insane isn't hitsounded
17:04 Pyroflayer: yeah I just noticed that too
17:04 Pyroflayer: I can fix that lmao
17:04 Doormat: kk
17:04 Doormat: 00:27:864 (2,3) - yeah same here
17:04 Doormat: (talking about insane again)
17:04 Doormat: 00:32:864 (2,3) - yeah last one i'm gonna mention
17:05 Doormat: 00:51:145 (1) - could make this slider more symmetrical
17:05 Pyroflayer: ?
17:05 Pyroflayer: oh yeha
17:05 Pyroflayer: I know how it plays
17:05 Doormat: ya
17:05 Pyroflayer: ok
17:05 Doormat: 00:57:708 (1) - intentionally a short slider?
17:06 Doormat: vocals are held so a 1/1 slider could work too
17:06 Pyroflayer: yes
17:06 Doormat: consider stacking 00:58:176 (2) - to the slider end then
17:06 Doormat: because people might mistake the snap here as 1/2
17:07 Pyroflayer: idc if people misread
17:07 Pyroflayer: I think the motion
17:07 Pyroflayer: helps emphasis what is not held out
17:07 Pyroflayer: without being too much
17:07 Pyroflayer: what is not held via click
17:07 Pyroflayer: but what is held via vocal
17:07 Pyroflayer: idk if you know what I mean
17:08 Doormat: not really lol
17:08 Pyroflayer: the slight amount of motion is to emphasis the vocals
17:08 Pyroflayer: since there isn't a held out slider to do that
17:08 Doormat: but the vocals are held up to the white tick
17:08 Pyroflayer: its insane diff people should be able to read it
17:08 Doormat: so having it as a 1/2 slider makes it feel cut off
17:08 Pyroflayer: its not that hard of pattern to read
17:08 Doormat: eh you do you man
17:09 Pyroflayer: yeah but it makes the drums more emphasized
17:09 Pyroflayer: its weird
17:09 Doormat: 01:06:145 (1) - 01:08:645 (4) - 01:16:145 (4) - nice nc consistency
17:09 Doormat: nc at 01:06:145 (1) - isn't needed
17:10 Pyroflayer: f u cc
17:10 Pyroflayer: fixed
17:10 Doormat: 01:20:676 (2,3) - i'd ctrl + g this so that the repeat slider is on 01:20:833 -
17:10 Doormat: right now the repeat slider has the repeat on 01:20:833 - which is pretty emphasized due to vocal
17:10 Doormat: so imo it should be clickable
17:11 Doormat: and last suggestion
17:12 Doormat: 01:23:645 (3) - i'd consider making this move in the opposite direction of 01:23:489 (2) - to give more emphasis to the guitar whammy
17:12 Pyroflayer: I could rework the rhythm there
17:12 Pyroflayer: not with ctrl g
17:12 Doormat: something like https://puu.sh/ssjgC/d58b4b3a27.png
17:12 Doormat: oh i don't mean like actually ctrl + g
17:12 Doormat: i just mean ctrl + g the rhythm
17:12 Doormat: not the pattern
17:13 Doormat: sorry should've been more specific
17:13 Pyroflayer: yeah
17:13 Pyroflayer: I know
17:13 Pyroflayer: I mean still
17:13 Pyroflayer: I don't like that rhythm
17:13 Doormat: ahh ok
17:13 Pyroflayer: uh
17:14 Pyroflayer: 01:23:645 (3) - this has emphasis from open angle
17:14 Pyroflayer: like most of the map has in it
17:14 Doormat: yeah ok fair enough
17:14 Doormat: that's about it then
Topic Starter
Free Hong Kong

Doormat wrote:

16:24 Doormat: which diffs
16:25 Pyroflayer: I don't think insane needs mods
16:25 Pyroflayer: the others could use them proll
16:26 Doormat: no hard?
16:26 Pyroflayer: I'm waiting so see if someone will gd
16:27 Pyroflayer: otherwise I make it
16:27 Doormat: k
16:27 Doormat: 00:08:958 (1,1) - not enough recovery time for spinner
16:27 Pyroflayer: recovery time
16:27 Doormat: i'd just put a break
16:27 Doormat: recovery time is the time after the spinner
16:28 Doormat: for Easies it's recommended to have 3-4 beats
16:28 Pyroflayer: z
16:28 Pyroflayer: fk
16:28 Doormat: at a 190-bpm song
16:29 Pyroflayer: well everything you see is 1/2
16:29 Pyroflayer: in the intro
16:29 Pyroflayer: because there is a timing point half of 190
16:29 Doormat: even then
16:29 Pyroflayer: er
16:29 Doormat: recovery time is under 1000 ms
16:29 Pyroflayer: u know hwat I meen
16:29 Pyroflayer: yueah I put a break in
16:30 Doormat: 00:11:145 (1,1) - idk about stacking
16:31 Doormat: could make a triangle like 00:16:145 (4,1,2) -
16:31 Pyroflayer: idk what you meanm
16:31 Doormat: like why are they stacked
16:31 Pyroflayer: why not?
16:31 Doormat: something something "easy diff stacking is not good because distance-time thing"
16:31 Pyroflayer: I mean like, is it bad for them to be stacked
16:32 Doormat: i mean i don't really have a problem with stacking
16:32 Pyroflayer: hm
16:32 Doormat: but given the timing in between the notes beginners might not be particularly good at reading these types of stacks
16:32 Doormat: maybe if there was more time in between notes
16:32 Doormat: but at 1/1 it's debatable
16:32 Doormat: since it's 192 bpm
16:33 Pyroflayer: ok that's fine
16:33 Pyroflayer: I have a stack later in the map so I will change that too
16:33 Doormat: k
16:33 Doormat: 00:18:958 (1) - i'd shorten this to a 3/2 slider
16:33 Doormat: because guitar note at 00:19:426 - has more emphasis
16:34 Pyroflayer: done
16:35 Doormat: 01:06:145 (5,1) - just gonna point out this stack because 01:08:645 (5,1) - is essentially the same pattern but isn't stacked so there's a lack in consistency
16:35 Pyroflayer: yeah I'm changing that
16:36 Pyroflayer: lmao
16:36 Doormat: yeah that's about it
16:36 *Doormat is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1121882 Iori Nomizu - Black + White (TV EDIT) [Light Insane]]
16:36 Doormat: not going through normal since that's a gd
16:36 Pyroflayer: cool
16:36 Pyroflayer: understood
16:36 Pyroflayer: its not half bad either so
16:36 Doormat: 00:08:645 (1) - wouldn't make it make more sense to end at 00:10:833 -
16:37 Doormat: cause that's where the woosh sound is
16:37 Doormat: or where the woosh sound ends*
16:37 Pyroflayer: yeah but I wanted more recovery time out of it LOL
16:37 Pyroflayer: not even kidding
16:37 Pyroflayer: should I change it forward more?
16:37 Doormat: 00:08:645 (1,1) - 1/2 96 bpm recovery time is fine for insane tbh
16:38 Pyroflayer: well either ways, there is no emphasis at the end of a spinner
16:38 Pyroflayer: I think it needs the recovery time anyways
16:39 Doormat: 00:16:458 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - nice copy paste lmao
16:39 Doormat: not ripping on you
16:39 Doormat: just found it funny
16:39 Doormat: makes sense though
16:39 Doormat: because literally same sounds in music
16:39 Pyroflayer: actually
16:39 Pyroflayer: never mind
16:39 Pyroflayer: I'm retarded
16:40 Pyroflayer: LOL
16:40 Pyroflayer: yeah
16:40 Pyroflayer: so for irc clarity I did change the spinner to what you said after testplaying it
16:40 Doormat: ahh ok
16:40 Doormat: anyways
16:40 Doormat: 00:14:895 (1) - i get the idea of the 1/1 repeat slider but i don't think it suits instruments all that well
16:40 Doormat: because guitar note at 00:15:364 - is skipped over
16:41 Doormat: why not try something like https://puu.sh/sshhr/2e285d22be.png
16:41 Pyroflayer: I'm following the drums and synth
16:41 Pyroflayer: so it would be weird to accomodate for that guitar sound, without mapping prior ones
16:42 Pyroflayer: I think the repeat is a fine mini break in tapping that covers the drum beats while emphasizing the held out synth
16:42 Doormat: yeah that's fine
16:42 Doormat: just a suggestion
16:43 Doormat: 00:32:708 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - idk how i feel about the use of the exact same patterning as the first half of the verse here
16:43 Doormat: since the synth starts coming into play around 00:32:708 - it feels a bit more intense
16:43 Doormat: so seeing the exact same rhythms being used is kind of boring
16:43 Doormat: but it works
16:43 Doormat: up to you
16:45 Doormat: does that make sense?
16:45 Pyroflayer: uh
16:45 Pyroflayer: I'm not hearing what you are
16:45 Doormat: like
16:45 Pyroflayer: I hear the same thing basically twice
16:45 Doormat: at 00:22:708 (1) - you notice how it's guitars drums and vocals right
16:46 Doormat: 00:32:708 (1) - at this point onwards there's also an added synth in the background noise here
16:46 Pyroflayer: ...
16:46 Pyroflayer: there is synth in both l
16:46 Doormat: no like
16:46 Pyroflayer: OH
16:46 Pyroflayer: there is another guitar
16:46 Pyroflayer: I hear it not
16:46 Pyroflayer: now*
16:46 Doormat: it's more noticeable with 00:23:958 (1,2,3) - vs00:36:458 (1,2,3,4) -
16:46 Doormat: yeah
16:46 Doormat: mb
16:46 Doormat: it's an electric guitar
16:46 Pyroflayer: tbh
16:46 Doormat: mistook it for synth lmao
16:47 Pyroflayer: ye
16:47 Pyroflayer: lol
16:47 Pyroflayer: tbh its really quiet and hard to notice for me
16:47 Doormat: still
16:47 Pyroflayer: like, the "intensity" it brings is not a whole lot
16:47 Pyroflayer: I'm not sure how I would adjust
16:47 Doormat: the music is slightly different though so i think bringing in some rhythm change would make the map a bit more exciting
16:48 Doormat: just as something you could try this is the rhythm i used at 00:33:958 (1) - https://puu.sh/sshKk/289a6891d5.png
16:49 Doormat: just play around with it i guess
16:49 Pyroflayer: yeah idk
16:49 *Pyroflayer does brb move with bathroom
16:49 Doormat: all opinions tbh
16:49 Doormat: whether you apply them or not is up to you
16:49 Doormat: anyways moving on
16:50 Doormat: 00:57:708 (1) - more spacing here to emphasize the finish would be nice
16:50 Doormat: 01:00:208 (1) - same here
16:54 Pyroflayer: spacing into it?
16:54 Doormat: increase distance snap between the two notes
16:54 Pyroflayer: the one highlight and the one before it
16:55 Doormat: yeah
16:55 Pyroflayer: ok I'll do that
16:56 Doormat: 01:05:833 (3,1) - 01:08:333 (3,4) - 01:15:833 (3,1) - nc inconsistency
16:56 Doormat: i think having it as (3,4) works best actually
16:56 Pyroflayer: but "one two three"
16:57 Pyroflayer: is good meme
16:57 Pyroflayer: idk how to do the meme correctly
16:57 Doormat: it'll still be 1,2,3
16:57 Doormat: -_
16:57 Pyroflayer: yeah
16:57 Pyroflayer: just nm me I'm retarded
16:57 Doormat: lol
16:57 Pyroflayer: I changed to 3,4
16:58 Doormat: 01:25:676 (2) - shouldn't this be 1/1 slider like Easy
16:59 Pyroflayer: its only 1/1 in easy because I was told to not have any 1/2
16:59 Doormat: lmao no
16:59 Doormat: 1/2 is okay in Easy as long as it's not overdone like crazy
16:59 Doormat: change the easy to 1/2
16:59 Pyroflayer: kk
16:59 Doormat: case in point:
16:59 *Doormat is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1028441 fourfolium - Now Loading!!!! [Easy]]
17:00 Doormat: 00:21:355 (2) -
17:00 Pyroflayer: yeah
17:00 Pyroflayer: I see
17:00 Doormat: if it makes sense with the music i don't see why you shouldn't use 1/2
17:00 Pyroflayer: g
17:00 Doormat: k gonna take a look at the insane in case
17:01 Pyroflayer: yeah
17:01 Pyroflayer: I would have asked
17:01 Doormat: 00:00:208 (1) - feels kind of short
17:01 Doormat: mainly cause everything else follows the vocals and then this one is like half the vocals
17:01 Pyroflayer: 00:01:458 (2) -
17:02 Doormat: yeah i get that you want it to be clickable
17:02 Pyroflayer: the clicking follows vocals
17:02 Doormat: so why not make 00:00:208 (1) - an extended slider
17:02 Pyroflayer: I don't like extended sliders
17:02 Doormat: ahh ok fair enough
17:02 Pyroflayer: same with 00:05:208 (1,2,3) -
17:02 Doormat: 00:08:489 (1) - ajajaja spinner end
17:02 Pyroflayer: yup
17:03 Doormat: 00:22:864 (2,3) - are you the devil lmao
17:03 Pyroflayer: oh yeah
17:03 Doormat: nothing wrong with it design wise, but it just plays awkwardly
17:03 Pyroflayer: me: let me make this angle shit fucked up
17:03 Pyroflayer: glad u noticed
17:04 Doormat: also i noticed that Light Insane isn't hitsounded
17:04 Pyroflayer: yeah I just noticed that too
17:04 Pyroflayer: I can fix that lmao
17:04 Doormat: kk
17:04 Doormat: 00:27:864 (2,3) - yeah same here
17:04 Doormat: (talking about insane again)
17:04 Doormat: 00:32:864 (2,3) - yeah last one i'm gonna mention
17:05 Doormat: 00:51:145 (1) - could make this slider more symmetrical
17:05 Pyroflayer: ?
17:05 Pyroflayer: oh yeha
17:05 Pyroflayer: I know how it plays
17:05 Doormat: ya
17:05 Pyroflayer: ok
17:05 Doormat: 00:57:708 (1) - intentionally a short slider?
17:06 Doormat: vocals are held so a 1/1 slider could work too
17:06 Pyroflayer: yes
17:06 Doormat: consider stacking 00:58:176 (2) - to the slider end then
17:06 Doormat: because people might mistake the snap here as 1/2
17:07 Pyroflayer: idc if people misread
17:07 Pyroflayer: I think the motion
17:07 Pyroflayer: helps emphasis what is not held out
17:07 Pyroflayer: without being too much
17:07 Pyroflayer: what is not held via click
17:07 Pyroflayer: but what is held via vocal
17:07 Pyroflayer: idk if you know what I mean
17:08 Doormat: not really lol
17:08 Pyroflayer: the slight amount of motion is to emphasis the vocals
17:08 Pyroflayer: since there isn't a held out slider to do that
17:08 Doormat: but the vocals are held up to the white tick
17:08 Pyroflayer: its insane diff people should be able to read it
17:08 Doormat: so having it as a 1/2 slider makes it feel cut off
17:08 Pyroflayer: its not that hard of pattern to read
17:08 Doormat: eh you do you man
17:09 Pyroflayer: yeah but it makes the drums more emphasized
17:09 Pyroflayer: its weird
17:09 Doormat: 01:06:145 (1) - 01:08:645 (4) - 01:16:145 (4) - nice nc consistency
17:09 Doormat: nc at 01:06:145 (1) - isn't needed
17:10 Pyroflayer: f u cc
17:10 Pyroflayer: fixed
17:10 Doormat: 01:20:676 (2,3) - i'd ctrl + g this so that the repeat slider is on 01:20:833 -
17:10 Doormat: right now the repeat slider has the repeat on 01:20:833 - which is pretty emphasized due to vocal
17:10 Doormat: so imo it should be clickable
17:11 Doormat: and last suggestion
17:12 Doormat: 01:23:645 (3) - i'd consider making this move in the opposite direction of 01:23:489 (2) - to give more emphasis to the guitar whammy
17:12 Pyroflayer: I could rework the rhythm there
17:12 Pyroflayer: not with ctrl g
17:12 Doormat: something like https://puu.sh/ssjgC/d58b4b3a27.png
17:12 Doormat: oh i don't mean like actually ctrl + g
17:12 Doormat: i just mean ctrl + g the rhythm
17:12 Doormat: not the pattern
17:13 Doormat: sorry should've been more specific
17:13 Pyroflayer: yeah
17:13 Pyroflayer: I know
17:13 Pyroflayer: I mean still
17:13 Pyroflayer: I don't like that rhythm
17:13 Doormat: ahh ok
17:13 Pyroflayer: uh
17:14 Pyroflayer: 01:23:645 (3) - this has emphasis from open angle
17:14 Pyroflayer: like most of the map has in it
17:14 Doormat: yeah ok fair enough
17:14 Doormat: that's about it then
ty xd
Hollow Delta
Requested I mod this.

General
aiMod is complaining about metadata issues. Please make sure all the diffs have the same metadata.

Easy
00:32:395 (5,1) - Considering how strong 1 is, I suggest bringing it to the right a bit so the player is snapping to it. The sharpness of the jumps emphasize the strength of the beat in my opinion.
01:25:676 (3) - The spacing is a little confusing in my opinion. I suggest moving it back to the white tick.

Normal
00:31:458 (2) - I don't hear anything being held here. Plus it seems a bit inconsistent to me. I suggest mapping it with a circle, 1/2 slider, 1/2 slider starting 00:31:770 - here.
01:11:458 (1) - Why the NC? In my opinion it doesn't make sense and it pops out when it shouldn't.
01:12:551 (2,3,4) - All 3 are very strong notes, so I think sharp movements / snappy movements compliment the song.

Insane
00:42:551 (7) - For such a strong note, I don't think the angle the player is coming in fits the song. You could overlap 1 of the next combo with it. Although it creates a square, I think the clockwise flow established makes it easier.
01:21:145 (6,7) - I suggest ctrl+g because the song here is giving you a lot of justification to make a large jump. Plus the sharpness of it would play good.
Topic Starter
Free Hong Kong

Bubblun wrote:

Requested I mod this.

General
aiMod is complaining about metadata issues. Please make sure all the diffs have the same metadata. aimod isn't telling me anything on all diffs, maybe re download?

Easy
00:32:395 (5,1) - Considering how strong 1 is, I suggest bringing it to the right a bit so the player is snapping to it. The sharpness of the jumps emphasize the strength of the beat in my opinion. There is already somewhat of an angle, and since the player is tapping 1/1 "a lot" already it is still a strong object more opinions welcome
01:25:676 (3) - The spacing is a little confusing in my opinion. I suggest moving it back to the white tick. I ds'd it so its fine, and there isn't a sound on the white tick

Insane
00:42:551 (7) - For such a strong note, I don't think the angle the player is coming in fits the song. You could overlap 1 of the next combo with it. Although it creates a square, I think the clockwise flow established makes it easier. I disagree, the open angle makes stronger emphasis on the 7
01:21:145 (6,7) - I suggest ctrl+g because the song here is giving you a lot of justification to make a large jump. Plus the sharpness of it would play good.
no because open angle is strong for emphasis and I was increases spacing progressively since its getting more intense as the phrase progresses.
Lilyanna

Bubblun wrote:

Requested I mod this.


Normal
00:31:458 (2) - I don't hear anything being held here. Plus it seems a bit inconsistent to me. I suggest mapping it with a circle, 1/2 slider, 1/2 slider starting 00:31:770 - here. first usay udont hear anything and the u suggest mapping it well i think the 1/1 hitcircles work fine since its normal diff and its simple for it
01:11:458 (1) - Why the NC? In my opinion it doesn't make sense and it pops out when it shouldn't. i am just consistent with nc i nc every 2 downbeats
01:12:551 (2,3,4) - All 3 are very strong notes, so I think sharp movements / snappy movements compliment the song. this current movements is fine imo
No changes,
thank you for mod!
DeRandom Otaku
hi
[General]
  1. Isnt the Artist supposed to be "野水伊織" and romanised artist be "Nomizu Iori" Instead? idk myself just telling u what i see in the ranked map of this song https://osu.ppy.sh/b/214394
  2. ok in every diff u have a green timing point and a red timing point at 00:11:458 - but with different volume and thats unrankable xd so make them same vol

[Light Insane]
  1. 00:11:458 (2) - NC

[Lily]
  1. Cs 4 is a bit too much for normal tbh , mayb do 3.5
  2. 01:21:458 - Add circle and start spinner 1/2 after to emphasize song properly , u dont have to worry about the spinners length, it will be fine

[Easy]
  1. overall its ok but the SV/DS setting is kinda awkward cuz the movement b/w sliders is more than twice as slow as movement b/w object but i guess u r fine with it

i m suck at modding rn
good luck
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply