[STD] miradzin's Queue NM | GD | M4M

posted
Total Posts
59
show more
Trynna
nm open and no one posted? wat

m4m request~

Jaymes Young - Habits Of My Heart
length: 1 min
difficulties: 5
bpm: 134

I pick Last Desire, will mod it soon tm
Arf
nm request, map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/522233

Thanks for consideration!
Dilectus
Hello! Got 2 short diffs for you

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/574925

Hope you like it
Sakurauchi Riko
NM request please
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/569229

thank you
CucumberCuc
Umi
hi there o/

NM > https://osu.ppy.sh/s/551220

Thanks!
Topic Starter
miradzin

Trynna wrote:

nm open and no one posted? wat

m4m request~

Jaymes Young - Habits Of My Heart
length: 1 min
difficulties: 5
bpm: 134

I pick Last Desire, will mod it soon tm
Ok.
Still want some maps, so still open!
Xayler
I guess NM is still open? I can probably M4M also...

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/563353

Thanks!
Topic Starter
miradzin

Xayler wrote:

I guess NM is still open? I can probably M4M also...

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/563353

Thanks!
Ok, I accept M4M because I don't really like the music..
Evil Dread
Hello there! M4M fine with you?

My map is https://osu.ppy.sh/s/509314
Done need to mod the Shokugeki difficulty coz I'm probably scrapping that off.

If you have suggestions for how to improve the Insane, would love to hear em.
Need help with that difficulty x.x
Topic Starter
miradzin

Evil Dread wrote:

Hello there! M4M fine with you?

My map is https://osu.ppy.sh/s/509314
Done need to mod the Shokugeki difficulty coz I'm probably scrapping that off.

If you have suggestions for how to improve the Insane, would love to hear em.
Need help with that difficulty x.x
Ok just choose one of my maps for ranked to mod, then I'll mod yours asap
MasterHerobrine
Hello. I have low difficulties but I think it's fine. I prefer NM but I can do also an M4M with average skills (not expert, but not noob in modding).
Here is my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/576981
Thanks.
JayJay-San
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/551105

Normal Mod or M4M (M4M if it's not a marathon.
Genre: Rock
Artist: Streetlight Manifesto

Hello, Kinda new to modding my own songs!
Message if you want to make a gues diff.


https://osu.ppy.sh/s/551105
pacsu
hi NM plz , m4m if you want my shity mod but you dont want my shity mod

t/557649

only the 'encore" diff plz
the others are tests

thanks
hohol454
hello, NM my map please
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1230265
It's super short
Emonal
Hi! NM
Plz mod the diffs above hard
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/572908
Thanks a lot!
HabiHolic
okamiratsu
Topic Starter
miradzin
Ok, now CLOSED
Thnx for the maps.
All those M4M refused, sorry.
AtoNiik
Hello Normal mod pls https://osu.ppy.sh/s/578478 thanks
Please sign in to reply.

New reply