forum

HyperJuice - City Lights feat. EVO+, Jinmenusagi (Zekk Remix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Atri-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2018年4月15日 at 18:16:11

Artist: HyperJuice
Title: City Lights feat. EVO+, Jinmenusagi (Zekk Remix)
Tags: KuranteMelodii krt Underforest Flask Future bass Lights
BPM: 160
Filesize: 7530kb
Play Time: 03:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Flask's Insane (4.62 stars, 750 notes)
  2. Forest+krt's Hard (2.99 stars, 374 notes)
  3. Normal (1.86 stars, 276 notes)
  4. Transparency (4.89 stars, 728 notes)
Download: HyperJuice - City Lights feat. EVO+, Jinmenusagi (Zekk Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
*When finish >:( *

Next generation noob mapping

Easy: Me
Normal: Me (remapping)
Hard: Me and Underforest
Lighter Insane: Flask
Transparency: Me
Hitsounding: JeirYagtama

Inspired Mappers
sionKotori (Slider overlaps)
RLC (Structure)
Hollow Wings(Helix style sliders)
zeluaR (Slider arts and some patterns)
Asahina Momoko (Slider arts)
HanzeR (Stream jumps)
Gloria Guard (Extreme SV changes)

wajinshu
hi kurante
_handholding
I like this!
Topic Starter
-Atri-
:D thanks~
Lily Bread
as request

[Where Did You Go?]
但是这个一眼看上去看不出明显的结构呀,比如 - 00:49:577 (2) - 为什么是加速的?我听起来这个声音跟 - 00:48:640 (1,2,1) - 没有什么差别
03:03:827 (1) - 03:04:015 (1) - 这两个的SV感觉又倒了,而且- 03:04:015 (1) - 也不应该这么长
唔,要列起来就没完没了了,最好你直接回复一下你哪些情况加速,哪些情况减速吧..
Topic Starter
-Atri-
我在 00:49:577 (2) - 加速是想跟這種聲音的速度的, 00:48:640 (1,2) - 的聲音比較慢,但它在 00:49:202 (1,1,2) - 突然加速,並在 00:49:765 (1) - 減速的,因此,00:48:640 (1,2) - 與 00:49:765 (1) - 是慢SV,00:49:202 (1,1,2) - 是快SV

至於 03:03:827 (1) - 的方面,我是想與 00:49:202 (1) - 統一的,雖然聲音不同,但是這裡的速度是差不多一樣,反而 03:04:015 (1) -我寧願用長滑條,雖然這是比 02:48:265 (1,2) - 更加慢,應該是用 x0.1 之類的,但我試過之後會變成這樣:
由那張圖可見,這裡出了兩種問題:
第一,這裡硬塞一個慢滑條感覺太醜了
第二,這樣會與 02:48:265 (1,2) - 不能明顯地分出間隔的,雖然有NC提示,但是在那麼多SV轉變的部分這類感覺不太好,最擔心的是 02:50:515 (1) - ,如果我將與 03:04:015 (1) - 同一個SV的滑條改慢一些的話,這樣折返會差不多疊住了

然而我用長滑條的話這裡會於其餘兩個部分有多元化的感覺

所以,no changes,抱歉,謝摸
Flask
02:21:265 (1,1,1,1) - 好像這幾個slider之間的間隔不一樣 (是指sliderbody不是ds哦)
03:13:015 (1) - 有點醜啊 至少找個對稱軸對稱下

03:16:015 (1) - ^
03:17:327 (2,1) - 雖然沒有壓到很多但是(1)往下一點點更美觀 (後面如果要動的話也微調

做得挺好的,我甚至想GD
Topic Starter
-Atri-

Flask wrote:

02:21:265 (1,1,1,1) - 好像這幾個slider之間的間隔不一樣 (是指sliderbody不是ds哦) 盡量改了,不知道現在這樣是不是平行
03:13:015 (1) - 有點醜啊 至少找個對稱軸對稱下 好的

03:16:015 (1) - ^ ^
03:17:327 (2,1) - 雖然沒有壓到很多但是(1)往下一點點更美觀 (後面如果要動的話也微調 雖然不懂你想說什麼,不過調整了一點

做得挺好的,我甚至想GD 恩,你可以啊,反正我作不到light insane wwwwwwwww
Thanks for the mod~
Topic Starter
-Atri-
gugu
Atrue
想想为什么最高难度做得不错的情况下还是没有1st rank, 这个难度我打完特意看了一下作者,还以为是大神GD来着。 好好努力找人啊。
做完全set我再过来,但是你最高难度我没有仔细看,最后一段的滑条变速打起来是有违和感的, 具体原因我以后来看。
加油啊
Topic Starter
-Atri-
Thanks for checking, Atrue, tbh, i only got faith on ranking this one, do also have some map that i could get some BN to check, however, almost all BN i have known doesn't accept requests, even they do, all rejected, and that will be better if i am able to got someone to check on modreqs, i am not great at making friends, but i think this is not a reason that my map never rank, all i thought is: "Does the entire BN community hatred me?" or "Does my map's quality is not that great?" and even "Is it because i am too pessimistic on my maps?"

I am no Monstrata or RLC, i have no reputation than they did, even i have mapping the same same song other peoples did and trying to speedranking it, all i could expect is that they're go first or i am the last mapset to rank (y'know, there's a rule that a mapset that needs to wait another mapset with the same song get through 1 week or more of qualification to rank a mapset) , and that's really encouraging mappers to fight for their mapset to speedrank, it's so disappointing, even more worse, I even thought that i will be a thousand times late then the first mapset to rank, probably because i am just a random person that come out of nowhere, and that wait is so suffering, especially there's one more mapset is waiting for rank

I even tried to have my mapset simpler to rank as possible, notice i choose Harumachi Clover to map not just because it's a cute song, it's because it's 30s that is easier to get some mods, but then as expected, that "never rank" curse comes again

I hope you understand how i suffered badly during my 1.5 year of mapping career, I know mapping is for fun, but nowadays no one cares unranked maps if i only map for fun to graveyard, so all i could only can do is to join one of the ranked mapper

Anyways, i still wanted to wait for GD as this song's rhythm is really complicated for easier difficulties, especially for hard, so i desired to let people have more experiences for hard diffs to map this map I guess i got gugu'd

Holy shit, how i can write a long paragraph?
Kyuukai

KuranteMelodii wrote:

Thanks for checking, Atrue, tbh, i only got faith on ranking this one, do also have some map that i could get some BN to check, however, almost all BN i have known doesn't accept requests, even they do, all rejected, and that will be better if i am able to got someone to check on modreqs, i am not great at making friends, but i think this is not a reason that my map never rank, all i thought is: "Does the entire BN community hatred me?" or "Does my map's quality is not that great?" and even "Is it because i am too pessimistic on my maps?"

I am no Monstrata or RLC, i have no reputation than they did, even i have mapping the same same song other peoples did and trying to speedranking it, all i could expect is that they're go first or i am the last mapset to rank (y'know, there's a rule that a mapset that needs to wait another mapset with the same song get through 1 week or more of qualification to rank a mapset) , and that's really encouraging mappers to fight for their mapset to speedrank, it's so disappointing, even more worse, I even thought that i will be a thousand times late then the first mapset to rank, probably because i am just a random person that come out of nowhere, and that wait is so suffering, especially there's one more mapset is waiting for rank

I even tried to have my mapset simpler to rank as possible, notice i choose Harumachi Clover to map not just because it's a cute song, it's because it's 30s that is easier to get some mods, but then as expected, that "never rank" curse comes again

I hope you understand how i suffered badly during my 1.5 year of mapping career, I know mapping is for fun, but nowadays no one cares unranked maps if i only map for fun to graveyard, so all i could only can do is to join one of the ranked mapper

Anyways, i still wanted to wait for GD as this song's rhythm is really complicated for easier difficulties, especially for hard, so i desired to let people have more experiences for hard diffs to map this map I guess i got gugu'd

2 kudosus for that post map
Atrue

KuranteMelodii wrote:

For some questions in this post, my answer is clear. Generally what I can say is just show your confidence if you indeed paid full effort in that rather than complaint about something you cannot change or choose.

There are a lot of sufferings in the process of growing up, learning to endure without losing the confidence of yourself is one of them. Just work hard, think hard and you'll find the way out.

A star for this map and your future success. Ganbare.
Topic Starter
-Atri-
It's confirmed this set is not dead, GD's on the way
Topic Starter
-Atri-
Aaaaaaaa
Flask
only took 8 months to finish gd in 2017. mapping generation is progressing.
Regou
太好了F沒咕咕

快找摸啊別墳掉
lcfc
pls rank this
Topic Starter
-Atri-
No worry i will

Since i am proud of it
Kawaii CookieEz
great beatmap :D
Topic Starter