forum

Nailed It - MX Candy Hitcircles by WhytFng

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pawpads
[Part of Modulus Project]

Based on KukiMonster's KukiMX Skin, these colorful Dot-Center Hitcircles are designed for high visual impact.
Includes every combination of the following colors for circle body and dot color:

-Red
-Blue
-Green
-Yellow
-Orange
-Magenta
-Cyan
-Black
-White
-Brown (excluding brown circle body; it's too similar to black)

Circles have a white boundary, colored body and colored dot, with all possible combinations given at HQ resolution. Excellent for HD plays. Circle bodies are at 65% transparency so stacks and overlaps are easily visible. EDIT 11/3/16: @2x sprites have been added!

These are designed to be added to a skin by renaming to default-x hitobjects. Just copy+paste into your skin and rename to the color sequence you prefer.

Download (includes 1x & 2x resolution): https://puu.sh/s5aPB/74bc0f7e8c.zip

Totally free for anyone to use as they like, no strings attached! Enjoy!
Fatal3ty
High Quality? All elements @2x.png are missed. This is SD resolution elements, not HQ/HD. :lol:
Topic Starter
pawpads

Fatal3ty wrote:

High Quality? All elements @2x.png are missed. This is SD resolution elements, not HQ/HD. :lol:
welp, i should't say HQ then, yea... they aren't @2x, but downsized FROM @2x. I should've clarified.
AGRX
please include SD and HD ;_; to deliver quality
Topic Starter
pawpads
I added @2x sprites for everything... circles at @2x are now 320p instead of 160p SD resolution. Re-DL, same link.