forum

[duplicate] PP indicator for all game modes

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Garecy
Dear Staff of Osu! and Osu!, Osu!mania, Catch the Beat and Taiko players,

Garecy here.

I would like to adress a tought that I've had in my head for the past 2 or 3 months, which is a PP (performance Points) indicator. Seeing my pp rise, once in a while, is fun to see that I am improving. But wouldn't it be more fun and informative to see how much a certain map or difficulty is worth in PP? I do understand that we have Tillerino for standard Osu!, but not for other gamemodes.

My hopes are that the development team will look into this to see if it will be possible to inplement this into the game as a feature. This feature won't only let new players see how much a map is worth, but also gives them a challenge so the get motivated to try and gain that PP.

I hope that someone of the Osu! team will look into this.
Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Garecy
Bara-
Show pp of "played" maps in-game
Next time, please make sure to search for duplicates before requesting
Jude
theres also ezpp! (an extension to chrome and mozilla)
Topic Starter
Garecy

Bara- wrote:

Didn't know there were duplicates of this question but thanks for pointing it out. Although It might be nice to have a refreshed question cause the other one was 3 years ago.

Thanks anyway ;)
Topic Starter
Garecy

Jude wrote:

The only thing that sucks is that it only displays for standard osu! and not mania for ex.
Bara-

Garecy wrote:

Bara- wrote:

Didn't know there were duplicates of this question but thanks for pointing it out. Although It might be nice to have a refreshed question cause the other one was 3 years ago.

Thanks anyway ;)
It doesn't work that way here... Even if it was 8 years old, it should still be bumped
SP is a more important factor

Also, don't double post please. The edit button exists for a reason
Edgar_Figaro

Garecy wrote:

Jude wrote:

The only thing that sucks is that it only displays for standard osu! and not mania for ex.
Actually I can't speak to either CTB or Mania but there is a user that had made a Taiko PP calculator. See this thread t/472288
Ashton
tillerino isn't made from official osu! Staff, but rather a fan.

If you want this request people who can CODE a bot for you.
Topic Starter
Garecy
I hope someone can Code that, but Patience is a virtue ^^