forum

[invalid] a lobby for each entry languages / un lobby par langues

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
swarm 026
ENGLISH :

_Hi, so today I am applying for there is a lobby for each entry languages it is because here EVERY time that have và the lobby is unable to navigate because of his speaking all languages and if we can not speak ENGLISH or SPANISH well then it is quickly lost and then c is not nice to always have to go out google translate to speak. So do a lobby for each entry languages allows everybody to play with people that they understand.

ps: I say its because I am French and that its I often lose myself in the lobby.

FRENCH :

_Bonjour, si aujourd'hui je fais une demande pour qu'il y est un lobby pour chaques langues c'est parceque çà chaques fois qu'ont và au lobby on arrive pas à s'y retrouver car sa parle de toutes les langues et si on ne sais pas parler SPANISH ou ANGLAIS eh ben on est vite perdue et puis c n'est pas agréable de toujours devoir sortir translate google pour pouvoir parler. Donc faire un lobby pour chaques langues permet à tout le monde de pouvoir jouer avec des personnes au qu'elles ils se comprennent.

ps : Je dis sa car je suis Français et que sa m'arrive souvent de me perdre dans les lobby.
Caput Mortuum
You're looking for french lobby? Press the yellow button in the chat tabs, and look for #french there.
Topic Starter
swarm 026

Eraser wrote:

You're looking for french lobby? Press the yellow button in the chat tabs, and look for #french there.
they told me that there was no lobby for all languages
o x

Eraser wrote:

They mean lobbies in multiplayer. They would like there to be more than just 1 channel for all languages so that they can join games with french people/other language specific matches
Caput Mortuum
Hm :/ lobby is all language tho
Maybe they should make people allowed to invite ( like "anyone up for a game?" not just slapping their room there) in a language specific channel

I've seen a feature request about something about lobbies, lemme check

Here t/285365/start=0
With that, people should be allowed to talk about playing together or something in language specific channel
Topic Starter
swarm 026

Eraser wrote:

Hm :/ lobby is all language tho
Maybe they should make people allowed to invite ( like "anyone up for a game?" not just slapping their room there) in a language specific channel

I've seen a feature request about something about lobbies, lemme check

Here t/285365/start=0
With that, people should be allowed to talk about playing together or something in language specific channel
Yes or so as you say could be authorized to invite them expressly or conversations FRENCH or SPANISH example. but I think his trunk would be a little organized or self guest and expect people to come as told to the another player.
Topic Starter
swarm 026
or maybe I'm wrong and that we can find better idea but I said what I thought personally
Sandy Hoey
Next time, try not to double post. Instead, just edit your last post
Pawsu
#lobby is indeed confusing and hard to read at times. With this request, #lobby would be an automatic system where no chatting would be permitted.