forum

*blushes*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keromi
Hoi!
My name is Keromi, or Kero for short. I'm playing Osu! for a while now, but I just get some power to write on the forum. <:
About myself, I'm a really shy person, who can't talk easily with others. But I'm also kinda hyperactive and annyoying... and friendly I guess :D
I started playing Osu! 1 year ago, and basically this is the first game that I really enjoy. I'm also playing MMORPGs a lot. Like Tera Rising, or Blade and Soul.
Uhm... so yeah... hi! x_x
Ananda
hi Keromi welcome to osss.. hehe :D
Topic Starter
Keromi

Ananda wrote:

hi Keromi welcome to osss.. hehe :D
Thanks <:
DavidBAMF
Welcome to osu! Keromi!
Topic Starter
Keromi

DavidBAMF wrote:

Welcome to osu! Keromi!
Thank you! :)
Sandy Hoey
Hope you enjoy the forums. It really isn't that bad of a place if you avoid off-topic
KawaiiCookieSs
Welcome ^^
Don't worry, most people are really sweet on osu!,just... stay away from off topic.
I still play around on off topic, even though I'm really shy and its not a good place for me to be xD
Hehe, I'm shy too Kermoni >~<
Welcome to the shy peoples club ^^
Topic Starter
Keromi

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Hope you enjoy the forums. It really isn't that bad of a place if you avoid off-topic
I guess then off-topic is not a place for me xD

KawaiiCookieSs wrote:

Welcome ^^
Don't worry, most people are really sweet on osu!,just... stay away from off topic.
I still play around on off topic, even though I'm really shy and its not a good place for me to be xD
Oh my another shy person, hai there <:
Welp, if everyone says stay away from off-topic *clicks on it* I dont know... xD
KawaiiCookieSs

Keromi wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I guess then off-topic is not a place for me xD

KawaiiCookieSs wrote:

Welcome ^^
Oh my another shy person, hai there <:
Welp, if everyone says stay away from off-topic *clicks on it* I dont know... xD
Off-topic is fun to play around in, but its not a good place.
Also, hello to you too c:
Bara-
Welcome to the forums
I still like to avoid OT (as it's called), might be a good idea for you as well. Unless you want to laugh about really impropriate stuff ofc :P
Enjoy the forums!
Topic Starter
Keromi

Bara- wrote:

Welcome to the forums
I still like to avoid OT (as it's called), might be a good idea for you as well. Unless you want to laugh about really impropriate stuff ofc :P
Enjoy the forums!
Oh I see o:
Thanks! :D
Adorn
Welcome to the forums!
Off-topic is a fine place to be in, don't be scared. It's totally fine, just a bunch of silly stuff.
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules make sure you read over these and the rules that are generally in every sub-forum stickied at the top.
Topic Starter
Keromi

Flannel wrote:

Welcome to the forums!
Off-topic is a fine place to be in, don't be scared. It's totally fine, just a bunch of silly stuff.
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules make sure you read over these and the rules that are generally in every sub-forum stickied at the top.
Oh okay o:
Thank you for the rules tho! :D
Jude
welcome!! i'm also shy and i need to play a new MMORPG since i got sick of my last one, but don't know which one
Topic Starter
Keromi

Jude wrote:

welcome!! i'm also shy and i need to play a new MMORPG since i got sick of my last one, but don't know which one
Hai! Oh my, if you looking for MMORPGs let me say Revelation Online is gonna be pretty cool :D
Wall-ed
Meah
welcome to forums!