forum

I wish to become a pillow pet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
perona
Hello everyone! My name is Ema, and I've been playing osu! for a while. Mostly by myself, which I realize...gets super lonely. :'| So I kind of want more friends who actually play this game. ( No one will play with me!! ;__; ) I am actually super horrible at this game, but it's so much fun I can't stop. I found osu! about four years ago, but I can't remember what my account was called back then...

I enjoy playing Phoenix Wright, Blazblue, and Pokemon. It's great to meet all of you! I hope I'm not too boring. ;A;
Sleep Powder
Welcome to osu~!

( Dolphin Pillow Pets <3~ )
maay
Hi there. I'm usually at multiplayer when I'm online, feel free to message me if you want to play/chat
Nekoroll
I came here expecting a Pillow Pet but was disappointed.

Penguin Pillow Pet here. :3

Oh right, welcome to osu. XD You can always come onto the osu vent and talk to us. I found that it's an easy way to make friends since we're all pretty crazy.
Topic Starter
perona
Thank you all for welcoming me! I have to say though, the cow Pillow Pet is the cutest one. Ever.

If I actually had anything interesting to say, I would probably do so. But I am shy and boring. ;~;
Vext_old
It's a pillow~ It's a pet! It's a Pillow Pet!...Erm, welcome.
Backfire
I fucking HATE that commercial. I always end up singing in a retard voice to it.
But welcome.
Sander-Don

Vext wrote:

It's a pillow~ It's a pet! It's a Pillow Pet!...Erm, welcome.
Pizzicato
drop by to #filipino :3

Welcome to Osu! Have fun and enjoy your stay.
Topic Starter
perona
Pillow pets bring out the best in everyone!! Although the commercial can get a little annoying sometimes...sadly.

But thank you everyone! /waves
doIIy
x
Faust
Welcome.
Firo Prochainezo
Hello
dNextGen
sup
Topic Starter
perona

stupid-fatty wrote:

Holy shat sticks. Is that Terezi?

YOU AND I. WE ARE SO FRIENDS, RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWW. Also, hi.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
ajfal IS THAT JADE?

YES. WE MUST BE FRIENDS RIGHT NOW.

Hello! /waves What's up everyone?
Kokizi
try multiplayer, you might get to meet friends.

and btw, welcome to osu!
Backfire
Your avatar is totally the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Jussayin.
doIIy
x
Noboty

perona wrote:

Hello everyone! My name is Ema, and I've been playing osu! for a while. Mostly by myself, which I realize...gets super lonely. :'| So I kind of want more friends who actually play this game. ( No one will play with me!! ;__; ) I am actually super horrible at this game, but it's so much fun I can't stop. I found osu! about four years ago, but I can't remember what my account was called back then...

I enjoy playing Phoenix Wright, Blazblue, and Pokemon. It's great to meet all of you! I hope I'm not too boring. ;A;
If you're looking for another player equally horrible at the game, you can always play with me. Welcome to the forums!
TidyMinion
Welcome
also...i swear imma get flamed bout this but...
what is pillow pets...? O.o...
hi-five for liking Pokemon :D:D [NOTE - Check out this...http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopi ... 45#p837445 if you havnt already, you might ike it cos i know i do :D:D]
and like Noboty said, if you want another player equally horrible, play with me :D:D
again, Welcome to the forums!