forum

Mouse feels uncomfortable during long plays

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaddysDaddy
I've been playing with the same mouse that I use for every game but it only happens when I play Osu! If I don't get a second to reposition my mouse every 1-2 mins it feels like it starts to slide up and out of my hand which is extremely uncomfortable to play with. If I get a split second to reposition then I can play fine but I don't know what's causing it. I use a finger tip grip and I have for every game but Osu! is the only one game this happens in.

Do you know what the problem could be?
I Give Up
That is mouse drift and it never goes away.
Tynamo
Every mouse players feel the same way as I do. To make sure your grip is comfortable, try place a soft mousepad or towel above your hand since you are using fingertip grip and during break of the song, it is better pause the beatmap and take breaks by stretching your hands or move your fingers frequently.
dung eater
you will get less drift when you are more consistent in moving mouse, but it'll always happen, more in some maps/patterns. there's lots of posts about mouse drift, you could try looking at them (google search under info and download above).
KupcaH

Tynamo wrote:

Every mouse players feel the same way as I do.
no
SunGodRaheem
I get this too, bought a new mouse because it kept falling out of my hand. Something I noticed is to keep your fingers on the mouse over time it will re position and eventually not even touch the mouse anymore then I fail. I keep my fingers at a not 90 degree angle but around that and I focus on trying not lay them down on the mouse. My 2 cents hope that made sense. Claw and palm grip ftw 8-)