2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
Moved to G&R.
posted
play more...
posted
The best way to get better and earn a lot of pp is to focus on your aim, speed, reaction and timing. Try experiment mods that can increase your difficulty, how?
First, find a map that is easy or good for practice and add mods if necessary, HR(Hardrock) is the best way to train your reading, accuracy and aiming skills, DT(Double time) is suitable to practice your speed and HD(Hidden) or FL(Flahlight) is great to practice your memorization and accuracy skill. With these mods, you can master osu! in no time.
posted
literally has less than 3 hours and says he is "trying hard"
to get better at any game you have to put time into it, osu! is exactly the same.
posted

Tynamo wrote:

The best way to get better and earn a lot of pp is to focus on your aim, speed, reaction and timing. Try experiment mods that can increase your difficulty, how?
First, find a map that is easy or good for practice and add mods if necessary, HR(Hardrock) is the best way to train your reading, accuracy and aiming skills, DT(Double time) is suitable to practice your speed and HD(Hidden) or FL(Flahlight) is great to practice your memorization and accuracy skill. With these mods, you can master osu! in no time.
This guy's only just started, mods will not help him improve...
posted

Tynamo wrote:

He needs advice, not ways to develop bad habits
posted
just play
posted

Tynamo wrote:

Lol.
posted
It also "two" hard for me "two". Keep going.
posted
come back when you have 100+ hours playtime.
posted
play more
posted
you have a playtime of 2 hours. i have a playtime of 78 hours and i'm pretty bad at 3* still so, youre ok just continue
posted

B1oody wrote:

play more
posted
play a slow map with HDHRDT
that is some advice
posted
355 hours still shit at the game reporting in
posted
Game is impossible 2 hard man many hours here still awful.
posted
Playtime: 3 hours.
Please.
posted
I felt the same way when I could play up to 2.5*. I tried to play past that, and I turned out to SS a 2.55*. Nowadays, the game recommends me maps that are up to around 2.9*, but I can pass up to over 4 stars if the map doesn't have streams.