forum

Agathodaimon - Favourite Sin

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry

bossandy wrote:

M4M here! I am poor at high BPM so I decided to mod this!

[ General]

1. Try this drum-hitwhistle2 ? Sounds good in my opinion Hol' up to I even have drum-hitwhistle2 anywhere? All of my drum set usages with green lines are set 1 and thus I think only the 1/3 fills use drum hitsounds with set 2 (S:C2) and those have claps and finishes. Correct me if I'm wrong, I might be missing something here
  2. Combo color 1 to 2 and 3 to 4 are too similar , maybe try to adjust them? I think they're different enough to be distinguishable, and I don't want to make them too different since they're supposed to be similar colors

[ Forbidden Fruit]

1. Unrankable stuff
    ( You must fix all of these , if I write something is not unrankable , please tell me in the reply )
    1. Nothing I think xD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. Beatmap design/Suggestion
    ( Most of them are my suggestion , you can disagree if you want )
    1. 00:25:745 (2) - Move to x364 y360 looks nicer ? Pretty much "why not" but I prefer to line it with the sliderend of 00:24:955 (1) -
    2. 01:08:771 (7) - This one is a bit far for me , and I feel uncomfortable with it , Move it a bit closer is better I think , maybe try ds 5.5x? While dunno if really need for anything, nerfed it little (but to about 5,7x instead)
    3. 01:10:547 (5) - Move this note higher to make a better flow? Not really sure if that'd improve the flow but moved little since there's space ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    4. 02:20:217 (6) - Add New Combo here? It will fit the vocal and emphasizes the word "fear" , oh and also add a simple clap here? Why
      not, added combo, same with other kiais (this made me re-color them all asdf); also why don't these already have clap smh, added to all aswell
    5. 02:32:454 (3) - I was be juked by this ds xD Make the ds bigger or stack it on slider 02:31:664 (2) - 's end ? No need, you should be able to see 1/1 from 1/2 xd
    6. 03:14:295 (2) - Same as above ;w; Similarly no need, about this same rhythm was also already before in the previous iteration of this section
    7. 03:36:006 (6,7) - The blanket can be better here! tfw link fucked up since I NCd these anyways not like it's bad,
      but tuned it little (now it's blanketed all the way up to the sliderend which is wasn't before I guess
    8. 04:11:531 (5,6,7) - More time between sliders and lower ds makes confusion lol Not a problem, the clicking happens 1/1 still, basically 04:11:926 (6) - is supposed to be "the same" as 04:11:531 (5) - in terms of rhythm and how it plays and so on but since there's rhythm on red tick it's shortened to that instead of the blu;
    9. 04:23:176 (6,1) - Change to a slider? like the same pattern you did here 04:20:018 (6) - Here's vocal on the white tick so I decided to break it up; that being said thus the following one needs the same as well heh (did that)
    10. 04:58:504 (2) - Extend the slider to blue tick and adjust the hitsounds setting? There's vocal on that red tick so nope, fits better like this

3. Hitsounds
    ( Almost of them are my ideas , you can ignore them )
    1. 01:22:784 (5) - Maybe reduce the volume here? the current volume sounds a bit louder for me , try 40%~50%? and the others too Nah I like, sounds nice as is
    2. 01:43:902 (1) - Clap here? The clap is for snare hits and there ain't one (this'd either require additional hitsound that fits this or 150%
      volume which I wouldn't complain about either lol
    3. 04:32:452 (5) - The finish sounds unnecessary here compare with 04:35:807 (7) - 7 doesn't have finish in the music anyways (04:35:610 (6) - does and was missing so added heh) but like, this section is full of heavy hitting cymbals and thus I put a lot of em here, it might actually sound kinda overwhelming to some but I think it's fitting

--------------------------------------------------------
The hitsounds are awesome <3
Go ahead for ur first ranked map!!!
Thanks for the mod!
bossandy
Thanks for replying my mod so detailed xD
Here is a simple screenshot to answer the drum-hitwhistle2 !
The additional drum-hitwhistle2 is used in C2 hitsounds setting with additions
And I think the one I provided above is fitting the music very well!
That is what I mean xD

And if u use it , U can also use that .wav at 02:13:112 (3) - 02:17:849 (3) - 02:27:322 (3) - 03:28:900 (3) - etc...

Oh! and something more to point out when this time recheck xD

1. 03:46:663 (5,6) - The music sounds 1/3 here , two way to solve this
    1. 1. Change the slider to a simple note to follow the guitar
    2. 2. Change to this rhythm , not care about slider or note xD
I know the combo color is focus on the devil and God but I still think u can provide a more different one with it!
since the Combo Color can remind people where are the changes in the map , I still think they should be fixed , try to ask other people's opinion xD

Also , a simple SB like https://osu.ppy.sh/b/490154 would be awesome hehe

Yeah , That's all ! :) This one will be qualified soon I think <3
No kd

P.S : Actually , this song is super catchy that I got hooked the first time I heard it! 8-)
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry

bossandy wrote:

Thanks for replying my mod so detailed xD
Here is a simple screenshot to answer the drum-hitwhistle2 !
The additional drum-hitwhistle2 is used in C2 hitsounds setting with additions
And I think the one I provided above is fitting the music very well!
That is what I mean xD Lol that place is probably like he only one with that set atm (used to have more)

And if u use it , U can also use that .wav at 02:13:112 (3) - 02:17:849 (3) - 02:27:322 (3) - 03:28:900 (3) - etc... I prefer my current for this,
it's little softer and "warmer";
added yours to that one place though LOL

Oh! and something more to point out when this time recheck xD

1. 03:46:663 (5,6) - The music sounds 1/3 here , two way to solve this It's actually more like 1/4 ,there's 4 sounds in that measure +
    the next downbeat for 5, it's just that the gap between first and second is slightly larger than what normal 1/4 would be and thus it's little off for parts (which is why I didn't map it as is; now take the vocals into pic (they land on red tick) and you get what I have atm, and I think it works fairly well

1. 1. Change the slider to a simple note to follow the guitar
    2. 2. Change to this rhythm , not care about slider or note xD
I know the combo color is focus on the devil and God but I still think u can provide a more different one with it!
since the Combo Color can remind people where are the changes in the map , I still think they should be fixed , try to ask other people's opinion xD Indeed making more differentiation for the reds would be fairly simple (but not needed imo since they are already pretty largely different shades of red, but the greys ain't easy overall since there's currently 2 greys and white which all work with the same scale, where both black/very dark is no-no and apparently white too (which I disagree with though :/) so it's very restricted

Also , a simple SB like https://osu.ppy.sh/b/490154 would be awesome hehe Indeed, I'd like cool simple SB for like all of my maps and would do if I knew how to do ithad time to learn and actually do it, but maybe something will happen. Who knows

Yeah , That's all ! :) This one will be qualified soon I think <3
No kd

P.S : Actually , this song is super catchy that I got hooked the first time I heard it! 8-)
Thanks!
ZekeyHache
hi from my q

El Rey Enrique

[General]
  1. Metadata?
  2. Hey, I got you the same bg but in higher quality + it doesn't chop off part of the characters' heads, here~
  3. Are you using drum-hitwhistle.wav somewhere? MA marks it as unused and I'm too dumb to find it.
  4. soft-hitfinish2.wav seems to have a small delay, better be safe. I fixed it for you, here~
[🍎Forbidden Fruit🍎]
  1. 01:08:968 (8) - The jump from the previous circle is notably bigger than the one of the next slider even though the beat in the slider is way more important and stronger than the on in the previous circle. I suggest to have the jump with the slider higher than the one with the previous circle for a better emphasis.
  2. 01:28:112 (1,2) - This blanket can be improved~
  3. 01:35:612 (5,6) - The place where (6) is doesn't really have anything worthy of having a clickable object. Also, there's no significant contrast with 01:36:007 (1,2,3) - since all of the previous notes were just circles making jumps already. My suggestion to improve this would be to delete (6) and replace (5) with a slider that ends either on 01:35:810 - or 01:35:908 - .
  4. 01:43:902 (1) - Some kind of jump with a sharper angle would fit better here for the sudden strong beat, just like you did at 01:38:968 (5,1) - , 01:40:547 (5,1) - , 01:42:125 (6,1) - etc.
  5. 02:18:243 (5,6) - The big jump between these two notes don't make sense imo. The isn't any intensity building up that supports it, and also, the jump between 02:18:441 (6,1) - should be bigger to have a better contrast with the intensity. This is pretty much like my first point in the mod.
  6. 02:45:480 (1) - This slider overlaps with the life bar in the default skin in a GODLY level. Please fix.
  7. 03:07:585 (1) - Did you miss a clap in the head?
  8. 04:42:123 (6) - life bar zzz
  9. 05:35:017 (3) - 05:35:609 (5) - 05:36:201 (7) - maybe add nc on each of these notes?
Nice~ Call me back!
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry

ezek wrote:

hi from my q

El Rey Enrique

[General]
  1. Metadata? see the discography in their official website; EDIT:
    added to the description as well

Album: In Darkness
    Track 3: Favourite Sin

why the f is it antsized? smh
  2. Hey, I got you the same bg but in higher quality + it doesn't chop off part of the characters' heads, here~ thx, looks great
  3. Are you using drum-hitwhistle.wav somewhere? MA marks it as unused and I'm too dumb to find it. What's MA? Anyways yeah I am, see all those D hitsound sets in the timing tab and pretty much all of those use drum-hitwhistle. If you typoed and meant drum-hitwhistle2, that's more valid question (but it's still used) see for example 00:43:113 (5) -
  4. soft-hitfinish2.wav seems to have a small delay, better be safe. I fixed it for you, here~Lol it's the default skin soft-hitfinish I think? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thanks though
[🍎Forbidden Fruit🍎]
  1. 01:08:968 (8) - The jump from the previous circle is notably bigger than the one of the next slider even though the beat in the slider is way more important and stronger than the on in the previous circle. I suggest to have the jump with the slider higher than the one with the previous circle for a better emphasis. Indeed changed
  2. 01:28:112 (1,2) - This blanket can be improved~ tru
  3. 01:35:612 (5,6) - The place where (6) is doesn't really have anything worthy of having a clickable object. Also, there's no significant contrast with 01:36:007 (1,2,3) - since all of the previous notes were just circles making jumps already. My suggestion to improve this would be to delete (6) and replace (5) with a slider that ends either on 01:35:810 - or 01:35:908 - . Not really, 01:35:810 (6) - is circle similarly to all these same places from 01:16:271 (2,3,4,5) - on according to the backgrounding orchestrations. As for the contrast, that's somewhat true, but it's made different from the previous jumps by applying the pure back-and-forth pattern, the type of which is in some form used a lot in the similar sections jumps (as in, where it isn't to that backgrounding orchestration). Alternatively to create more contrast if really necessary I'd rather slider 01:36:007 (1,2) - in similar fashion to for example 01:34:823 (2) - secs ago but I think the vocals are strong enough to rather have their own circles instead
  4. 01:43:902 (1) - Some kind of jump with a sharper angle would fit better here for the sudden strong beat, just like you did at 01:38:968 (5,1) - , 01:40:547 (5,1) - , 01:42:125 (6,1) - etc. Tru, messed with it
  5. 02:18:243 (5,6) - The big jump between these two notes don't make sense imo. The isn't any intensity building up that supports it, and also, the jump between 02:18:441 (6,1) - should be bigger to have a better contrast with the intensity. This is pretty much like my first point in the mod. There's plenty of somewhat high spaced stuff in the "calm" kiais too, mostly accordin to guitars think of like similarly to those backgrounding orchestration stuff earlier; (and some drums/vocals too when they are there). Anyways this jump pattern was apparently left with 1,5x SV for some reason which is probably the reason why it was so large (like, it still had "the same" DS as most others lul Anyways tuned this down (and so that the highest spacing is for the next emphasised downbeat
  6. 02:45:480 (1) - This slider overlaps with the life bar in the default skin in a GODLY level. Please fix. lol I just had to move like 30objects during like 10 seconds of the map to fix this without breaking the structure MMMMMM done
  7. 03:07:585 (1) - Did you miss a clap in the head? Indeed (same with 03:08:374 (3) - ) added to both
  8. 04:42:123 (6) - life bar zzz pls no fixed
  9. 05:35:017 (3) - 05:35:609 (5) - 05:36:201 (7) - maybe add nc on each of these notes? Not necessary, and if I NCd, I'd rather NC the latter ones since they are more emphasised; anyways I think it's better this way, since the hits positioning in the music doesn't stay constant so either way using additional constant NCing for this would be somewhat unfit at some of them, while this current ain't
Nice~ Call me back!
Thanks for the mod!
ZekeyHache
Net0
Congratz :)
bossandy
GOGOGOGOGO!
Sieg

TheKingHenry wrote:

What's MA? Anyways yeah I am, see all those D hitsound sets in the timing tab and pretty much all of those use drum-hitwhistle
yo, MA is one of my failed children. Most likely it says that drum-hitwhistle.wav is unused because to use it you should set green line to D1 not just D as it is rn

nice to see this bubbled btw
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry

Sieg wrote:

Most likely it says that drum-hitwhistle.wav is unused because to use it you should set green line to D1 not just D as it is rn
shit you rite

Updated so now the D hitsets are all D:C1 instead gj me
ZekeyHache
ezek is dumb
SparkNights
Hi! M4M from your queue. For my a little poor play ability, I choose the easiest one. All of your choices are >5min one-diff map and most of them are so high at star rating. So I suggest you giving other mappers a full set choice
But your map is seemed too good to mod. Here is some suggestions.
01:09:165 (1,2) - The slider's radius is a little short that they're overlapped. But I don't have any good solution. If you want to only change CS to avoid overlapping, the map needs at least CS5.
01:13:902 (1,2,3,4) - I can't hear the sound difference between 4 timeline. you needn't have made them in different sv.
02:22:980 (1,2,3) & 03:39:558 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - not a problem. But it may be gimmicky for the diff. you can change it into 1/3 slider and a note or with 1 return
04:11:926 (6) - can be taken apart into 2 notes
For mathematical "3 point to 1 circle", I give you some exacter blanket point
blanket point

01:09:955 (2) - (184,403)
01:16:665 (4) - (105,235)
02:38:375 (2) - (293,132)
02:38:572 (3) - (385,325)
02:44:690 (2) - (152,183)
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry
Before I even look through that or anything, why are you modding before your request is accepted? Did you even read through my first post or the rules in it?

TheKingHenry wrote:

If not instructed otherwise, you mod first, but only after I have accepted your request
asdf

EDIT:

Mcen314 wrote:

All of your choices are >5min one-diff map and most of them are so high at star rating. So I suggest you giving other mappers a full set choice
this is a good point though (and indeed I have some full sets I'll be working on too somewhat soonish)
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry
Now for the answer itself

Mcen314 wrote:

Hi! M4M from your queue. For my a little poor play ability, I choose the easiest one. All of your choices are >5min one-diff map and most of them are so high at star rating. So I suggest you giving other mappers a full set choice
But your map is seemed too good to mod. Here is some suggestions.
01:09:165 (1,2) - The slider's radius is a little short that they're overlapped. But I don't have any good solution. If you want to only change CS to avoid overlapping, the map needs at least CS5. Looks fine, I actually like it this way better, the objects feel closer to each other (well, duh, they are)
01:13:902 (1,2,3,4) - I can't hear the sound difference between 4 timeline. you needn't have made them in different sv. Arguably there aren't much changes in there (though surely some differences) and it's more accentuate the echo effect of the repeating sounds, so when it first comes it's fast but then it comes 2nd time as "echo" and I make it slow instead (as if it would be circle only) then kicks off again with the "new" sound and same repeats. Basically more than the changes in the sounds themselves, it's basing on how the musical structure emphasises the sounds (casual 4/4 here results as this).
02:22:980 (1,2,3) & 03:39:558 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - not a problem. But it may be gimmicky for the diff. you can change it into 1/3 slider and a note or with 1 return Nah not necessary, better this way. It's not too gimmicky really, it's fairly simple way of mapping the rhythms in question (whether you considering the rhythms themselves gimmicky or not is another topic) there more gimmicky stuff all around the map than this. Since in my opinion adding sliders would also diminish the effect of the rhythm, the emphasis it gets and so on, I don't see it worth changing when it's current state shouldn't really be a problem.
04:11:926 (6) - can be taken apart into 2 notes shit u right I wonder why I haven't
For mathematical "3 point to 1 circle", I give you some exacter blanket point
blanket point
01:09:955 (2) - (184,403) presume you meant 304 instead
01:16:665 (4) - (105,235) moved the slider instead to preserve stacks
02:38:375 (2) - (293,132) done
02:38:572 (3) - (385,325) for some reason this wasn't like this already even though the following supposedly stacked slider was lol
02:44:690 (2) - (152,183) done
Thanks for the mod!
Bubble-popping for blanket mods god bless there was some other stuff too though
Moved to pending while updatin' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Noffy
For some reason this song reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr71M-y-Pc from mabinogi so now I really wanna play mabinogi...

...Goodness gracious, so many greenlines. It's not a problem, but maybe next time you do this kind of hitsound pattern, just make the hitnormal and sliderslide 69s like, normal sampleset 2 instead...? And set the sampleset of the objects to normal, addition set to soft or drum (where you used additions that is)
Putting down greenlines for everything seems like such...
a waste of effort to be honest.
it also makes it hard to tell which are for svs and which aren't

soft-hitfinish2.wav is pretty loud and distracting during 04:18:637 - this part where it's used fairly frequently. Possibly a.) lower the volume of the greenlines during this section, or create an alternate finish hs just for this part. Because it's ok when used occassionally as it was for most of the map, but this section it's ehh.

[Forbidden Fruit]
  1. 00:33:245 (4,5,6) - spacing here is really misleading, makes it look like your 1/2 gaps. compare to 00:39:560 (4,5,6) - .
  2. 00:35:613 - Since this is a strong note for the instrument introduced at 00:31:271 - , possibly consider making it clickable for variety where the song has a bit of variety instead of following exactly what you did before.
    > 00:41:929 - same.
  3. 00:55:646 - remove clap
  4. 01:13:113 (2) - 02:41:533 (2) - I don't see why these are extended to the 1/4 so deliberately you even put a greenline there, when at second, extremely similar, points 01:19:428 (2) - 02:47:848 (2) - they end on the 1/1s. Plus, the ones that end on 1/1 look cooler due to how they end inside of the circular sliders around them.
  5. 01:17:849 (2,2) - Maybe make these the same angle, so it's kinda like a broken up continuous line surrounded by the circular sliders? would be cool. (also 01:11:534 (2,2) - are similar to that)
  6. 01:37:586 (1,2,3) - cute pattern!
  7. 01:48:639 (5,6) - blanket here is notably off due to how close the objects are, compare to the well done 01:54:954 (5,6) -
  8. 03:20:216 - I don't think you meant to have this set to default hitsounds on the timing line here
  9. 04:01:663 (3) - I think this would be more fitting as a 1/1 slider, due to how the guitar is continued until 04:02:058 - , even if the vocal ended a bit earlier.
  10. 04:35:018 (3,4,5) - uneven spacing...
  11. 04:46:070 (2,3,4) - The spacing in this pattern starts out pretty big, a bit bigger than similar patterns in other kiais, and as a result 04:46:465 (4,5,6) - doesn't feel like as much of as an increase as it could be. I suggest lowering the spacing here 04:45:478 (1,2) - and 04:46:070 (2,3) - here a tad bit.
  12. 04:56:531 (1) - cute slider!

neat map
call me back yea
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry

Noffy wrote:

For some reason this song reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr71M-y-Pc from mabinogi so now I really wanna play mabinogi... lol

...Goodness gracious, so many greenlines. It's not a problem, but maybe next time you do this kind of hitsound pattern, just make the hitnormal and sliderslide 69s like, normal sampleset 2 instead...? And set the sampleset of the objects to normal, addition set to soft or drum (where you used additions that is)
Putting down greenlines for everything seems like such...
a waste of effort to be honest.
it also makes it hard to tell which are for svs and which aren't Dunno rly, I think it's fairly clear to see which greens are for what (basing on specific things) but that's probably just cuz I know this map fairly well lol; It might be more effort but I like to do it this way more so it's easier to locate all changes when most of it is done with green lines (like for example where I use specific hitsounds, since I can't find set-changed objects like that); well, all in all, not like it matters anymore here anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

soft-hitfinish2.wav is pretty loud and distracting during 04:18:637 - this part where it's used fairly frequently. Possibly a.) lower the volume of the greenlines during this section, or create an alternate finish hs just for this part. Because it's ok when used occassionally as it was for most of the map, but this section it's ehh. Hm. Why not; applied set 3 for that section with slightly lower volume finish for it

[Forbidden Fruit]
  1. 00:33:245 (4,5,6) - spacing here is really misleading, makes it look like your 1/2 gaps. compare to 00:39:560 (4,5,6) - . Should be fine. The rhythmics of this intro section are introduced in the first segment (with spacing lining up with snaps) and from that section on it's using more differentiation for emphasis and so on, for example this section here from 00:31:271 - on has so far only the spaced out 1/4 for the progression from the first section, but the one you linked at 00:39:560 (4,5) - is done with no spacing to emphasis the last sequence of this section building to the next (so like, slowing it down for the last stretch of this section). And since both examples/spacings of this rhythm are introduced at this point and the rhythm itself should be familiar to the player I don't see it being problem.
  2. 00:35:613 - Since this is a strong note for the instrument introduced at 00:31:271 - , possibly consider making it clickable for variety where the song has a bit of variety instead of following exactly what you did before. Could, but I'll prioritize the guitar
    > 00:41:929 - same. yeah same; have to mention about that introduced instrument overall; it's true it's melody instrument here, but it's not very dominant and considering it lines up with the guitar for the most part, it's better to keep it at the guitar all the time rather than jump around here for the occasional melodies when the guitar base rhythm is more logical to follow for the player here
  3. 00:55:646 - remove clap no >.< there's soft snare roll with the drums here, but since it's not actual crisp rhythms it's not mapped but the sound is accentuated with the similar sounding clap hitsound here; it's not loud enough to distract anyone but I think it's nice little touch
  4. 01:13:113 (2) - 02:41:533 (2) - I don't see why these are extended to the 1/4 so deliberately you even put a greenline there, when at second, extremely similar, points 01:19:428 (2) - 02:47:848 (2) - they end on the 1/1s. Plus, the ones that end on 1/1 look cooler due to how they end inside of the circular sliders around them. They are shorter for little break time for the 1/4 and also little break for more movement from the patterns before (you see they ain't moving a lot, most of the movement goes around in circles and not progressing. From which we come to partly why I don't want to shorten them more, that'd remove some of the little of movement progression we have at the moment. Also as said the gap is compromise, more lengthened sliders fit the sounds better imo (like, stickier continuation like how the sounds connect to each other in the music)
  5. 01:17:849 (2,2) - Maybe make these the same angle, so it's kinda like a broken up continuous line surrounded by the circular sliders? would be cool. (also 01:11:534 (2,2) - are similar to that) Cool idea actually, but it's not really implement in the latter ones either (so like the first one is pretty much only with similar) since most of them are having the following sliders according to the angles of the circled slider (which changes) and thus the direction changes
  6. 01:37:586 (1,2,3) - cute pattern!
  7. 01:48:639 (5,6) - blanket here is notably off due to how close the objects are, compare to the well done 01:54:954 (5,6) - u right, moved
  8. 03:20:216 - I don't think you meant to have this set to default hitsounds on the timing line here tru, and it was missing whistle too and the volume was fucked up aaaaand I wonder what that was about even? Probably copied wrong greenie there
  9. 04:01:663 (3) - I think this would be more fitting as a 1/1 slider, due to how the guitar is continued until 04:02:058 - , even if the vocal ended a bit earlier. It's indeed for the vocal emphasis, similarly to how the following object it (since, well, vocals are the only part there so I changed to emphasis them from here already; guitar indeed ends later than red tick, but this ain't unfit for guitar either since it has 2 sounds white tick and red tick and thus this also ends on the latter guitar sound even if the sound itself continues on for a while (which is imo even better since now it ends on distinct sound from the instrumentalisation too instead of the fairly ambiguous option of the sound ending somewhere along the way.
  10. 04:35:018 (3,4,5) - uneven spacing... u right, changed according to x and y coordinates
  11. 04:46:070 (2,3,4) - The spacing in this pattern starts out pretty big, a bit bigger than similar patterns in other kiais, and as a result 04:46:465 (4,5,6) - doesn't feel like as much of as an increase as it could be. I suggest lowering the spacing here 04:45:478 (1,2) - and 04:46:070 (2,3) - here a tad bit. Fair enough. Due the strict placements of 2 and 4 I just moved 3 stacked with sliderend 1 so that the spacing of the first 3 circles is lower (spacing from 1 to 2 stays but it's fine since it's from slider to circle and thus more lenient)
  12. 04:56:531 (1) - cute slider!

neat map
call me back yea
Thanks for the mod!
Noffy
rip your "unique" bg usage
anna apple
WTF!!! bn circle jerk, this is illegal !!!!
yShadowXOP_
Gratz Henry <3
Shurelia
you finally got your stuff qualified, I'm glad
Surono
Favourite BG grats yehh
AMX
Gratz!!!
-Mo-
00:55:646 - Is this clap supposed to be here?

Also the pure white combo colour goes against the "don't use >220 lum during kiai" guideline.
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry

-Mo- wrote:

00:55:646 - Is this clap supposed to be here? Yes I believe this to be explained in previous mods too (simply put it's for the sound there in the music)

Also the pure white combo colour goes against the "don't use >220 lum during kiai" guideline. had little talk, I'll change this to 219 (lol)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-Mo-
fixing ^
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry
Updated with white color luminosity set to 219
-Mo-
fixed ^
Left
Wow this one i modded a long long time ago i remember

Gratz~
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry
Soo there was one prolonged slider snapped to 1/6 instead of 1/4 which wasn't supposed to be the case (this one 03:15:085 (4) - thanks to pimpG for finding that out) soo I'd like to fix that.
Aloda
DQ'd at mapper's request.
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry
Fixed the slider in question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Noffy
re-confirmed nothing is missnapped to purple except the actual 1/3 bits~
-Mo-
Third time's etc etc.
Ataraxia
gratz on rank
Xinnoh
if there's anything you want to fix in the next 24 hours you can ask for it to be unranked since the qualification system kinda broke and it was ranked after 6 minutes of being qualified
Topic Starter
TheKingHenry

Sinnoh wrote:

if there's anything you want to fix in the next 24 hours you can ask for it to be unranked since the qualification system kinda broke and it was ranked after 6 minutes of being qualified
Allright makes sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯