posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
tsuka

Faust wrote:

Eh, I thought for sure it was Ryu*

It's not compulsory?

Not trying to raise crap here, just that I noticed the lack.

the answer http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=7&o=1 ... 0&g=0&la=0

Ryu & Ryu* both fine in here , look up those old maps artist

thx for you understand

Shiirn wrote:

and timing *cough*
*sigh*
Alace
BPM 181.02 is from the original jubeat sin file
try to use 181.0000000000000000000000000
IT`S OFF
ziin
you've got a 20 ms window to hit a note on OD10. If the beginning is 5 ms late and ending is 5 ms early all it does is cut it to a 10 ms/30 ms window.

Timing stuff to be absolutely exact is pointless since you're never going to get it 100% right. Of course this message is to both the people saying 181.000 and 181.020 bpm. I don't see the point in changing the BPM if it's sorta close to a whole number like this, unless there's a better reason like Alace mentioned.
Derekku
I'm gonna have to unrank this for the following issues:
  1. Incorrect BPM.
  2. Incorrect Artist.
  3. Ridiculously low difficulty settings on [Advanced].
Also, I suggest checking out some other issues that should have been addressed before ranking (e.g. James2250's mod post).

Sorry folks!

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to move this back to WIP.
Raimon
-.- this was an incredible map
Ibuki Suika
大快人心=Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!
GinzZ_old

Ibuki Suika wrote:

Hatsune Miku_old

Ibuki Suika wrote:

MapleStory

Ibuki Suika wrote:

ye!
Anticloud
why be unranked?

well i mean, WTF.

that is not correct either.

im so happy!
wuha
this chunbi map have been unranked is so big fast person heart
Mua❤
rustbell
/me hugs tsuka
Azusa Nakano
I'm so happy
Shiirn
I'm so happy?
lolcubes

ziin wrote:

you've got a 20 ms window to hit a note on OD10. If the beginning is 5 ms late and ending is 5 ms early all it does is cut it to a 10 ms/30 ms window.

Timing stuff to be absolutely exact is pointless since you're never going to get it 100% right. Of course this message is to both the people saying 181.000 and 181.020 bpm. I don't see the point in changing the BPM if it's sorta close to a whole number like this, unless there's a better reason like Alace mentioned.
Well over a course of some time, lets say 1:30 cause the map is that long, even a 0.02 bpm can be felt pretty heavily.
I do agree with what you say though more or less, I just think that 0.02 bpm is nowhere near close a whole number when it comes to timing stuff of this duration, especially cause people are not metronomes and only a handful can play stuff within ~30-40ms window to get a SS (unless the map is super repetitive, etc).

Anticloud wrote:

why be unranked?
You did read the thread, right?
Explosive

Anticloud wrote:

why be unranked?
because artist is Ryu* rather than Ryu…

In fact the artist correct name is Ryu☆ ~

All map will unrank?

By the way...I'm sooooooo happy!!
xierbaliti
我巨爽
kanpakyin
我無比爽...
ziin
Colin Hou
congratz about being the most played unranked map.

btw I'm so happy.

btw:my LCD response time is 16ms *sigh*
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
Shohei Ohtani
I'm so happy .
Derekku
As for the timing, the BPM should definitely be a flat 181.000. However, the offset feels slightly late (which is why the faster BPM felt like it was correct). A -5 (thus 91) should feel better.
rafealfrank

Derekku wrote:

1. Incorrect BPM.
  2. Incorrect Artist.
Also, I suggest checking out some other issues that should have been addressed before ranking (e.g. James2250's mod post).

Sorry folks!

Atually,we can general seperate Bats into 2 kinds:first kind is the ones who try their best to help mappers improve their maps,perseverance to make the OSU become better.
second?they(may be i should say"he")he is the one who put many roadblocks on the road so that he can make trouble mapper and make their endeavor in vain.
It's no doubt that 99% of bats are concluded in the first kind,otherwise osu cann't be a popular game like this,but the 1%,he is an evil member of the herd,and he will totally ruin the 99%'s endeavor.

OK,i will gave a brief sense about how big a gap between 181 and 181.02
first,1 minute contain 60 seconds,and if we do a very simple caculation,we will know that 60 divide by 181 we will get 0.33149,that means every beat in this song is 0.33149S,and if we use 181.02 to do this simple caculation,the answer is 0.33145s,ok,the difference is,0.04MSand the total length of this song is 1.57min,which means 284.17 beats,284.17*0.04=11.3638ms,which means from first note to last note,the biggest difference is 11.3638MS,equals to 0.011S,so this is quiet a "big mistake"and you unrank it,isn't it?

come on,just admire, admire that you envy this mapper because his name always on the"most played"list and your name cover up and just like a meteorite in people's memory,admire you envy that all your maps' total play number can't reach even his one map,be a man,ok?
DarkRingSystem

rafealfrank wrote:

Atually,we can general seperate Bats into 2 kinds:first kind is the ones who try their best to help mappers improve their maps,perseverance to make the OSU become better.
second?they(may be i should say"he")he is the one who put many roadblocks on the road so that he can make trouble mapper and make their endeavor in vain.
It's no doubt that 99% of bats are concluded in the first kind,otherwise osu cann't be a popular game like this,but the 1%,he is an evil member of the herd,and he will totally ruin the 99%'s endeavor.

first,1 minute contain 60 seconds,and if we do a very simple caculation,we will know that 60 divide by 181 we will get 0.33149,that means every beat in this song is 0.33149S,and if we use 181.02 to do this simple caculation,the answer is 0.33145s,ok,the difference is,0.04MSand the total length of this song is 1.57min,which means 284.17 beats,284.17*0.04=11.3638ms,which means from first note to last note,the biggest difference is 11.3638MS,equals to 0.011S,so this is quiet a "big mistake"and you unrank it,isn't it?

come on,just admire, admire that you envy this mapper because his name always on the"most played"list and your name cover up and just like a meteorite in people's memory,admire you envy that all your maps' total play number can't reach even his one map,be a man,ok?
star!
Daiguren

rafealfrank wrote:

Derekku wrote:

1. Incorrect BPM.
  2. Incorrect Artist.

Sorry folks!

first,1 minute contain 60 seconds,and if we do a very simple caculation,we will know that 60 divide by 181 we will get 0.33149,that means every beat in this song is 0.33149S,and if we use 181.02 to do this simple caculation,the answer is 0.33145s,ok,the difference is,0.04MSand the total length of this song is 1.57min,which means 284.17 beats,284.17*0.04=11.3638ms,which means from first note to last note,the biggest difference is 11.3638MS,equals to 0.011S,so this is quite a "big mistake"and you unrank it,isn't it?

I 10000000000% agree
lolcubes

rafealfrank wrote:

Derekku wrote:

1. Incorrect BPM.
  2. Incorrect Artist.

Sorry folks!

You can throw theories left and right, but if someone who is trying to 100% the map and is hitting the timing window where he should be getting 300s and gets a 100 due to bad timing, then that is wrong. You can also tell him to be better and learn to play, but ask yourself this, if you can easily change the timing so it's correct, why not do it? And yes, even milliseconds count.

Anything unranked can be ranked back pretty fast with a fix. ;x; Why is that such a big deal?

I am giving a star to support the mapper though, he did a good job to atleast rank it (and he will rank it again I hope). :)
Shiirn
You do realize that saying that "mats and bats are evil evil evil people" won't really help at all

and "being jealous of someone who ends up on most played", well, I almost always end up on most played with no unrankable issues and no problems because I don't act like a dick to people who are trying to make my map better.

Pointing out specific names or directly accusing people of committing personal attacks when they are simply doing their job smacks of idiocy to me.

11milliseconds is quite a bit by the end of a very short map.

The thought that other people are only trying to cause you strife and stress is wrong - if you paid attention to people in the first place, things would be much cleaner.

The general attitude towards modding sickens me.

Fix things and you'll get your map back. Hell, it'll be most played again. God knows liberatedliberator was.
Shiro
I didn't know there were 100 BATs.
Someone lock this before it goes shitstorm like any other unranked map thread please.

Also, 11ms is a HUGE error. You realize offset being more than 10ms off are enough to unrank ? So why wouldn't that apply to notes in the end of the song ?
And I won't comment on this whole jealousy thing.
Explosive

rafealfrank wrote:

Derekku wrote:

1. Incorrect BPM.
  2. Incorrect Artist.

Sorry folks!

发现两个小错 seperate 和caculation…除去这个,写的真他妈太好了。有理有据令人信服,高考满分作文实在是大块人心!

Be a man!!!!
OzzyOzrock
baka!

all so baka!

you are all baka!

baka baka! ><

baka!
Shiirn
I love this timing!!!! very big big very big this timing's fan!!! Big Big yeah!!!!

also, you should get a better easy. 7 spinners ftl.
James2250

Odaril wrote:

Someone lock this before it goes shitstorm like any other unranked map thread please.
Ok yeah we don't need all of these insults towards the BAT and the modding system in general/trolling etc.

The timing "only being .02 BPM off" is a very legitimate reason for an unrank as 10ms by the end of the map is noticeable by most people while playing.

Tsuka, once you have looked through all of the suggestions me and Shiirn made before it was ranked as well as fixing the artist (isn't a major thing as not everyone agrees on how that artist should be on osu) and the timing/difficulty settings. Call me or Derek back to unlock/recheck.

Locking this for now to avoid more pointless drama.
Alace
Let us face the problem
Reason one:Incorrect BPM.
we defined the BPM from the jubeat sin file long time ago, we guys thought the BPM is 181.00, but it`s off
I asked 2 BATs who are good at timing, let`s check it

the other result from a program is the same

Even Bemani songs have epic BPM sometimes,maybe you guys need to do more research before unranking a mapset
EX1: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/31534 this song has really horrible BPMs

EX2:http://osu.ppy.sh/s/11792 the first section is .96

Reason two:Incorrect Artist.
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=7&o=1 ... 0&g=0&la=0 look at this list XD
if you really want to unrank song with this reason, why would do the same thing to other same WRONG artist (too late to unrank??)
people use Ryu or Ryu* just because they can`t use the correct name Ryu☆ in osu
check the wiki so you can realize that Ryu and Ryu* are both correct. oh if you are too lazy to check. here it is

Reason three:Ridiculously low difficulty settings on [Advanced]
I never know that people unrank a map with this kind of reason XD
it should be fixed easily, HD+3 and OD+3 will make it harder than basic, no need to reset scores or something,

the mapset should be reranked as soon as possible due to your reckless unranking, if you suggest mapper to fix the previous modding,
I think it is unnecessary because it is approved by some MATs/BATs (also those stuffs are personal choice)
NatsumeRin
Pretty sure the BPM is not integer 181. (not sure if it's .02 though)

No matter on arcade or ipad ver, jubeat will show all BPM thing in integer (it will be weird to show a .02 just below the title, and the accurate BPM is never a problem to jubeat player because they don't need to care that), but it doesn't mean their songs are all of integer BPM.

I wish someone could bring a setting file of jubeat here.
yeahyeahyeahhh
As I thought before, the timing was and IS correct. Hopefully MAT/BAT members will learn from this and more discussion will come before an unrank and timing experts such as Lybydose and Doomsday will be approached first. Good luck on rerank tsuka.. Can't believe I never starred this...
KanbeKotori
I just find this information in Google but not sure if these are correct.

Artist: Ryu☆
BPM: 181
Length: 1:40
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat knit
Other Music Game Series Appearances: DanceDanceRevolution X2 AC

BTW,I'm so Happy lol
NatsumeRin

KanbeKotori wrote:

BTW,I'm so Happy lol

It's useless here since on both Arcade and ipad ver, it only shows integer, what we need is a setting file to make sure again.

And for this mp3, the 2 timing experts (Lybydose and Doomsday) already give out their answer.

Edit: meh, i want to play jubeat arcade now....
ignorethis

KanbeKotori wrote:

BTW,I'm so Happy lol
you know the BPM indicated in the game itself is sometimes incorrect.

See textage if you're not sure. If you use the timing provided there to time your osu map, you'll get a shitty-timed one 8-) (esp. when the artist is wac)

And for the correct timing, since Alace, Doomsday and Lybydose all gave out their conclusion (which is 181.02), I really don't see why this map is unranked. There's absolutely no sufficient reason for unranking this, unless it's you who think "we always see 181 BPM, so 181.02 is incorrect and should go fuck itself". Unfortunately, your experience is wrong for this time. :o

oh and btw, I can list a few maps (like Ephemeral's Bad Apple), in which the timing is incorrect, and was never unranked. Explain that.
lepidopodus
offset 91 BPM 180 and offset 96 BPM 180.02 has biggest difference of 5ms in the start and the end, which can be a bit problematic, but I still think it's quite hard to recognize by most people who try to time it, so it's hard to tell by me. But several people is supporting 180.02, so I guess we can consider that opinion too.

Artist, hmm, it should be Ryu☆, but since that start can not be accepted, until currently people substitute Ryu☆ with Ryu or Ryu*. I guess mapper himself was confused cause this doesn't have any common agreement or dominant expression or something. I guess we need some discussion about this.

Ridiculous difficulty setting? It is definatly a problem, but it should have been fixed when MAT & BAT checking this map. Why they couldn't?

I know lots of players will be angry and will show lots of aggresive attitute in here, but there's some things need to be discussed to solve this problem, but the administrators decided to block any discussion about this map. I don't think this is quite fair. To be honest, you guys claims that you are always opened for opnion, but I guess you always have premise that is 'resultingly I am right.'

Yeah, you are the rule maker, rule interpretator, and rule enforcer.
show more