1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted
I have a question but I don't even know how to ask it but I hope some of you understand what I mean.
The question I have is that is there a way to make an animated scorebar colour for when your hp reaches 50-25-0%?
Kind of like scorebar kianger and stuff but what I want to do is when my hp reaches 50% or below I want the colour to change so that it's letting me know as an indicator I am 50% or below. Like in my skin let's say my scorebar colour is blue everywhere at 100% health. I want it to change to yellow when it reaches 50% health without any blue colour showing at all. Any way how to do this? Here are some screenshots to better clarify.

NOTE: I took these screenshots at seperate times so it does not work for me. Also my scorebar has it's own animation but no colour changes like what I'm asking for.

Here's a video of my skin: https://youtu.be/yjQFTOmu_To
posted
How many spinning parts can a spinner have? (are the files spinner-top/middle/bottom no longer used?)

I'm trying to create a clock (with two needles moving separately), and i can't seem to be able to pull it off :|
i finally got my hands dirty with the rest of the files.. but the spinner's the only idea that i cannot finish :(

Vostok Sisters wrote:

Hey again!
How I can return the icons of songs, like in original defoult skin osu! ?
The thumbnails?.. if that's what you want, you should be able to tick the option "show thumbnails" by:

opening osu>go to options>search for "song select">click "show thumbnails" in order to activate it

i hope that helped
posted

n1nj4 wrote:

How many spinning parts can a spinner have? (are the files spinner-top/middle/bottom no longer used?)

I'm trying to create a clock (with two needles moving separately), and i can't seem to be able to pull it off :|
i finally got my hands dirty with the rest of the files.. but the spinner's the only idea that i cannot finish :(
You can't use a spinner-background along with the new styled spinner (-top/-bottom/-middle/-middle2-/-glow) since the background forces the the old styled spinner (-circle/-metre/-background).

You can't mix them together.

Vostok Sisters wrote:

Hey again!
How I can return the icons of songs, like in original defoult skin osu!?
Use skin version 2.2 or higher
[General]
Version: 2.2
posted
I need help with a skinning issue! Im trying to insert a different combobreak.mp3 than the one that came with the skin i was using before, and for some reason, whenever i break combo it doesn't want to play the sound. The file works, ive tested it as both a .wav and .mp3, to no avail. It plays in every media player ive tried, just not osu.

Any thoughts?
posted

Jessie wrote:

I need help with a skinning issue! Im trying to insert a different combobreak.mp3 than the one that came with the skin i was using before, and for some reason, whenever i break combo it doesn't want to play the sound. The file works, ive tested it as both a .wav and .mp3, to no avail. It plays in every media player ive tried, just not osu.

Any thoughts?
iirc you need to get high combo # before it plays
around 20+ maybe?
posted
Hi, does anyone know how i can make the osu! mania background transparent or get rid of the lines/grid? I'm not familiar with the skin.ini commands so if anyone could teach me, that would be great :)
posted

Anominous wrote:

Hi, does anyone know how i can make the osu! mania background transparent or get rid of the lines/grid? I'm not familiar with the skin.ini commands so if anyone could teach me, that would be great :)
[Mania]
Keys: #
ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,..,0 //use as many values your keycount has +1 extra value
BarlineHeight: 0
That would be for the lines.

For making the column's background transparent:
[Mania]
Keys: #
Colour1: 0,0,0,0
Colour2: 0,0,0,0
Colour3: 0,0,0,0
Colour#-1: 0,0,0,0
Colour#: 0,0,0,0 //# is your keycount, so fill up the others
posted
How do I Change the colour of the sliderball? i've got AllowSliderBallTint: 1 but it just keeps showing up white. :cry:
posted

CloudyCrayons wrote:

How do I Change the colour of the sliderball? i've got AllowSliderBallTint: 1 but it just keeps showing up white. :cry:
Do you have it enabled in the options? If not check it on.
If you do, make sure you placed the line in the [General] section of the skin.ini-file.
posted
Hey guys i'm making a skin but this part looks horrendous right now. is there a way to move the text or change the font? please give me advice
http://imgur.com/2dEYTGQ
posted
tha only thing that i needed
thanks
posted
How can remove lighting in an already made osu! skin? How can I change it back to being a zip file and see all the features so I can remove what I dont want?
posted
Does anyone know how to remove hitbursts, or at least make them transparent? There's a skin I really want to use, but the hitbursts are huge.

Thanks!
posted

Mangojango9 wrote:

Does anyone know how to remove hitbursts, or at least make them transparent? There's a skin I really want to use, but the hitbursts are huge.

Thanks!
Make a 1x1 blank PNG?
posted

dws123 wrote:

Mangojango9 wrote:

Thanks!
Make a 1x1 blank PNG?
That worked! Thanks for the help! :D
posted
Would it be possible to make a skip button that covers the whole screen?
posted
How do i simplify .osk files into a folder with mac? Then back into .osk? #Rekt for discrimination against mac.
posted
I put the skin as a .osk file as told and osu! is even recognizing it as being in there. Yet the skin doesn't work. Any idea why?

The contents of the archive are a folder with the skin name which has the skin's contents. Should I not have the folder?
posted
Is it possible to change the way osu show player informations ? And which files did it correspond to?
I'm asking about this because i'm actually trying to change the black border in bottom on the music selection screen (I use the selection-mods button to do this). My skin is actualy not looking good when I put my mouse into my stats (which apears with a grey background).
posted
Someone can help me with my inputoverlay-background? It always looks like this.

I tried resizing and moving lots of times, but it just stands like that.
wtf i can do?

here is the file if you need the image to help.
http://puu.sh/mijHf/da6d971a9c.osk
show more