1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted
How can I change the height of score-percent? I've already figured out how to center it but I can't move it down :(
posted

Kengy wrote:

How can I change the height of score-percent? I've already figured out how to center it but I can't move it down :(
Depends on the height of numbers
posted
Desde ayer llevo intentando modificar el como se muestra las estrellas de dificultad en una skin que me gusta, pero no me gusta como se muestran las estrellas de dificultad y no se como cambiarlo,¿Alguien sabe cómo?
Se vee asi

Pero quiero que se vea asi

Alguien sabe como se hace para que se vea como si la barra se llena según la dificultad?
Me an dicho que cambiando la versión de la skin pero no se como se hace
No el color
posted
Hi there i want to asking something, is there a way to separate file "back button" in ranking screen and song select?
posted

-Chitose- wrote:

Hi there i want to asking something, is there a way to separate file "back button" in ranking screen and song select?
Nope.
posted

Lyawi wrote:

Nope.
That's i thought

Oh well here i go revamp my skin again!!!
posted
Wondering why the hit circles and the number inside still expand even after I set it to the dot image(transparent, whatever it is) for lighting.png and for all the animations e.g.hit300-1.png
And yes I reloaded the skin
And I don't want to make my default number thing include the hit circle since YUGEN is able to do this without doing that
posted
Hello. I am fairly new to this whole skinning thing so I thought it would be easier for me to ask here.

I am trying to make white scorebar background (like whole gameplay field white) but I seem to always mess it up because the white scorebar background is over the hitcircles not below them. Is there anyway to fix it? I have seen it in some other skins too but never managed to get it right?

Or if someone is kind enough they can send me that white background for download.

Thanks!!
posted
Hi there I was wondering what I'm allowed to post in this forum. Is it only for full/complete skins or can I also make a post where I just release some elements that share a theme. Of course they will be original elements but I just don't know how to make everything for a complete skin.
posted

PanditaViolador wrote:

Desde ayer llevo intentando modificar el como se muestra las estrellas de dificultad en una skin que me gusta, pero no me gusta como se muestran las estrellas de dificultad y no se como cambiarlo,¿Alguien sabe cómo?
Se vee asi

Pero quiero que se vea asi

Alguien sabe como se hace para que se vea como si la barra se llena según la dificultad?
Me an dicho que cambiando la versión de la skin pero no se como se hace
No el color
English only... check skin.ini in your skin, top screenie shows Version 2.0 through 2.5, Bottom one shows Version 1.0



Blitzfrog wrote:

Wondering why the hit circles and the number inside still expand even after I set it to the dot image(transparent, whatever it is) for lighting.png and for all the animations e.g.hit300-1.png
And yes I reloaded the skin
And I don't want to make my default number thing include the hit circle since YUGEN is able to do this without doing that
check skin.ini in your skin. do you see Verison under General? If it is 1 or it isn't written, type Version: 2.5 below [General]



VenyxsMC wrote:

Hello. I am fairly new to this whole skinning thing so I thought it would be easier for me to ask here.

I am trying to make white scorebar background (like whole gameplay field white) but I seem to always mess it up because the white scorebar background is over the hitcircles not below them. Is there anyway to fix it? I have seen it in some other skins too but never managed to get it right?

Or if someone is kind enough they can send me that white background for download.

Thanks!!
Do you mean the box thingy seen in Cookiezi's skin?



_Limitless_ wrote:

Hi there I was wondering what I'm allowed to post in this forum. Is it only for full/complete skins or can I also make a post where I just release some elements that share a theme. Of course they will be original elements but I just don't know how to make everything for a complete skin.
Mixed skins aren't allowed unless you have permissions for every single element you use. These skins you can leave in your signature or userprofile (osu!supporter)
posted
PanditaViolador's and Blitzfrog's issues are already clarified. Not here, you didn't know
posted

h3oCharles wrote:

Mixed skins aren't allowed unless you have permissions for every single element you use. These skins you can leave in your signature or userprofile (osu!supporter)
Let me clarify it will be original elements made by me, so not a mixed skin. But probably won't be a fully finished skin, as in there might be no hit circles for example. So it will just be a pack of themed elements.

I want to know if this is okay to post. Or if only full skins are allowed.
posted
You can release it in any state it is, the only real rule is don't publish stuff made by other users without permission in this forum.

Just state that it is an interface skin and does not have gameplay skinned and it should be okay.
posted
Okay thanks
posted

VenyxsMC wrote:

Hello. I am fairly new to this whole skinning thing so I thought it would be easier for me to ask here.

I am trying to make white scorebar background (like whole gameplay field white) but I seem to always mess it up because the white scorebar background is over the hitcircles not below them. Is there anyway to fix it? I have seen it in some other skins too but never managed to get it right?

Or if someone is kind enough they can send me that white background for download.

Thanks!!
Do you mean the box thingy seen in Cookiezi's skin?
Yeah like that but I want the inside to be completely white :)
posted

VenyxsMC wrote:

Yeah like that but I want the inside to be completely white :)
Not possible, there's a feature request already for custom background dim colors
posted

h3oCharles wrote:

VenyxsMC wrote:

Yeah like that but I want the inside to be completely white :)
Not possible, there's a feature request already for custom background dim colors
It is possible as I have seen it in other skins too....

And it's not a custom BG DIM COLOR because I never said it was. And I am preety sure you don't dim your scorebar background while dimming SONG BACKGROUND.
posted

VenyxsMC wrote:

It is possible as I have seen it in other skins too....

And it's not a custom BG DIM COLOR because I never said it was. And I am preety sure you don't dim your scorebar background while dimming SONG BACKGROUND.
Then you didn't try to download that skin and check its contents. The scorebar covers the outside of the playfield. The scorebar is the highest layer and covers the playfield. So the way you described it (inside) will never be possible with the scorebar.
posted
I mean the rule of thumb is to Just try to make your own skin. If you use some of other people's stuff, no big deal, just give credit and only use to the point where you can still say it's you own skin. We're not skinning Nazis okay. This especially applies to hitsounds.
posted
Okay then :)

I have a second idea but with followpoints.

Is there a way to make them last longer like not to dissapear immediatley but to last like 2-3 seconds?
Please sign in to reply.