forum

Hatsuki Yura - Salamandra no Odoriko

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Donnerstag, 7. März 2019 at 19:17:27

Artist: Hatsuki Yura
Title: Salamandra no Odoriko
Tags: Dancer of Saramandora Drop 清風明月 seifuu meigetsu GothikaIII 竜と炎の物語 ~Dragon and Flame Story~ ryuu to honou no monogatari c85
BPM: 127
Filesize: 7657kb
Play Time: 03:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (2,56 stars, 441 notes)
  2. Hard (3,98 stars, 601 notes)
  3. Normal (2,06 stars, 304 notes)
  4. Salamandra (6,61 stars, 976 notes)
  5. WISP's Insane (4,64 stars, 770 notes)
Download: Hatsuki Yura - Salamandra no Odoriko
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
for rank

top diff remapped, HS WIP

probably rework all diffs one by one or GD

Salamandra - done!
Peuniak
Hello, my modding queue :)

Saramandora
Generally I think there is still a lot to do with polishing the slider shapes for example 00:10:562 (1,2) those 2 look kinda bad toghether. Also new combos in your map are very chaotic, for example according to the NCs before 00:12:452 (4) this should be a NC, fix this, cause this makes whole map look really random. The biggest problem is that the objects dont fit some parts of song and you are overusing 1/3. Listen carefully at 25%.
00:04:420 (3) - i suggest moving end of this to make a blanket with 00:03:948 (1)
00:07:728 (1) - placement of this feels random, I can suggest making a blanket with 00:07:255 (1)
00:10:562 (1,2) - ^^
00:11:861 (2,3) - spacing between those 2 objects is way too big
00:24:499 (3) - move the slider, that it's end overlaps with beginning of 00:23:791 (1)
00:27:570 (4,5) - separate them leave the blanket with 00:27:334 (3) ofc)
00:28:515 - in moments like these, you can add a timing point which will increase the slider velocity to reflect the song (ending at 00:29:224)
00:43:633 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this stream is too fast, i think it should look like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6584734
00:45:523 - increasing slider velocity could to give an information for player "the chorus has started so intense part is coming" if you dont put pressure on this your map will become boring imo
00:45:523 - and there's the chorus, to be honest i think it's overmapped as hell, most of objects should be placed on 1/2 and 1/1 but they are placed 1/3, listen carefully to the song at 25% speed you will hear what I'm talking about, I played it few times and I couldn't read it at all i suggest full remap cause at a curent state you need to be rustbell to read this, work on it please, cause the song has great potential (same with other choruses, i'll leave it for now and mod the verses)
01:13:633 (6) - shape of this one doesn't fit here
01:14:519 (3) - circles placed like this are overmapped, there are no sounds in song that would fit this
01:14:578 (4) - sliders like this should be 1/2 instead of 1/3, this what i was talking at the beginning, if you listen to this at 25% you can deffinitely hear that the sound ends at red mark
01:34:066 (2) - slidershapes like this dont fit, I see that you wanted to make a pattern to your map and follow some kind of concept but its used not as it should be imo
02:00:169 (1) - I wanted to mention here that in this case those 1/3 sliders actually work good, when she sings those fast syllables, the 1/3 sliders reflect this and you can use it as some kind of gimmick in your map, I like it :) (but this can make the map unrankable as well, the slider should be here 1/2 as well to fit the vocals)

Okay I'll end here, just try to apply those changes and don't force yourself to overmap this. You can rely this map on flow based structures (I suggest watching this if you havent link1 link2) and good luck with your map :)
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko

Peuniak wrote:

Hello, my modding queue :)

Saramandora
Generally I think there is still a lot to do with polishing the slider shapes for example 00:10:562 (1,2) those 2 look kinda bad toghether. Also new combos in your map are very chaotic, for example according to the NCs before 00:12:452 (4) this should be a NC, fix this, cause this makes whole map look really random. The biggest problem is that the objects dont fit some parts of song and you are overusing 1/3. Listen carefully at 25%. Yes, the 1/3's sliderend dont end on a sound, even worse they end right before a sound. But you do not actually play at 25% speed and i chose a different rhythm there. basically i mapped the vocals at most 1/3's. therefore the 1/3's are used very consistently, every sound that is with an 1/3 gets repeated with an 1/3 too.
00:04:420 (3) - i suggest moving end of this to make a blanket with 00:03:948 (1) the 2nd part of the slider 00:04:420 (3) - (after the red anchor) is supposed to overlap 00:03:948 (1) - in the middle perfectly, so this is 100% intended
00:07:728 (1) - placement of this feels random, I can suggest making a blanket with 00:07:255 (1) i actually had it blanket'd but to make it flow better i moved it a bit up. I'm 98% sure I will remap the "drop-in" to 1) flow better and 2) look better aesthetically
00:10:562 (1,2) - ^^ you see this kind of overlap very often in the map, its structured
00:11:861 (2,3) - spacing between those 2 objects is way too big 2.1x-2.3x DS is my standard DS to emphasize, so its ok (it just looks that far because its lined up as a curve with no sharp angle or overlap/patterns
00:24:499 (3) - move the slider, that it's end overlaps with beginning of 00:23:791 (1) i like the overlap at 00:24:145 (2,3) - more, so thats a subjective point i guess :D
00:27:570 (4,5) - separate them leave the blanket with 00:27:334 (3) ofc) the overlap itself isnt a problem but i kinda disagree with it too aesthetic-wise, so im gonna remap this at some time
00:28:515 - in moments like these, you can add a timing point which will increase the slider velocity to reflect the song (ending at 00:29:224) nice idea
00:43:633 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this stream is too fast, i think it should look like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6584734 basically u can even do a 1/4 stream, but that wouldnt fit such as simple 1/2 snapping so i decided to do 1/3 as it fits the most. maybe i will have to change it to 1/4 reverse sliders but i wait other mods
00:45:523 - increasing slider velocity could to give an information for player "the chorus has started so intense part is coming" if you dont put pressure on this your map will become boring imo well the higher vc thing fits at sections like 01:06:310 - to 01:21:428 - better imo, the chorus is music-wise not as fast as the section i mentioned
00:45:523 - and there's the chorus, to be honest i think it's overmapped as hell, most of objects should be placed on 1/2 and 1/1 but they are placed 1/3, listen carefully to the song at 25% speed you will hear what I'm talking about, I played it few times and I couldn't read it at all i suggest full remap cause at a curent state you need to be rustbell to read this, work on it please, cause the song has great potential (same with other choruses, i'll leave it for now and mod the verses) "overmapped as hell" - ok, if u say so. testplayers have no problem with the chorus, most likely it gets fc'd (same for me) and i didnt asked rustbell xd. more explanation at the end and beginning of my post
01:13:633 (6) - shape of this one doesn't fit here it does since that strong flow direction change emphasizes the downbeat 01:13:869 (1) - (which is also the beginning of a new section). The shape fits with a red anchor (red anchors are very often used in this diff) and tbh personally it looks pretty nice (one of my fav parts in the song)
01:14:519 (3) - circles placed like this are overmapped, there are no sounds in song that would fit this removed for now
01:14:578 (4) - sliders like this should be 1/2 instead of 1/3, this what i was talking at the beginning, if you listen to this at 25% you can deffinitely hear that the sound ends at red mark its not really rare that I ignore beats or specific sounds in that diff, for example 01:14:342 - gets constantly ignored because the focus is on an other rhythm. that being said 01:14:696 - isnt really a strong beat (tbh I barely hear a sound its very verty quiet compared to the rhythm i map) i rather emphasize the sound at 01:14:578 - with the 1/4 slider which fits the song quite well (it reflects the sudden break between 01:14:578 - and 01:14:814 - in the rhythm i mapped). i hope u understand my point
01:34:066 (2) - slidershapes like this dont fit, I see that you wanted to make a pattern to your map and follow some kind of concept but its used not as it should be imo i see no reason to change that slidershape as it flows ok-ish (not the best flow ofc but playable), thats subjective imo
02:00:169 (1) - I wanted to mention here that in this case those 1/3 sliders actually work good, when she sings those fast syllables, the 1/3 sliders reflect this and you can use it as some kind of gimmick in your map, I like it :) (but this can make the map unrankable as well, the slider should be here 1/2 as well to fit the vocals) the 1/3 sliders in the chorus are like "the essence" of the map or like "the base idea" (i actually started mapping this song because i wanted to mapo the chorus just like that - with the 1/3's. Yes, it can be unrankable for some people it actually is unrankable; but there are much open minded people out there who like the concept. 1/3's like 02:00:169 (1,2) - wont change, even if it never gets ranked bcuz of that. spots like 01:59:932 (3) - are questionable since the emphasis isnt that strong as the following 2 objects. the 1/3's just fit the vocals the best, and there is no doubt at my side

Okay I'll end here, just try to apply those changes and don't force yourself to overmap this. You can rely this map on flow based structures (I suggest watching this if you havent link1 link2) and good luck with your map :) this map is fully intended, flows well and structured in case of rhythm, patterns, consistency and sliderarts. (small mistakes are not out of case but the idea is reasonable in almost every category)
Thank you for your mod! (:
i hope i didnt sound too harsh, if so then its not meant as that :(
Underdogs
from my queue p/5616293/

Saramandora
[notice] 00:01:822 (3) - I don't hear a beat on slider end. A circle would fit better here

00:07:728 (1) - X:144 Y:176

02:35:956 Missing beat here

02:50:483 (2,3) - I think this placement is kind of weird

other than that, it looks good
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko

Underdogs wrote:

from my queue p/5616293/

Saramandora
[notice] 00:01:822 (3) - I don't hear a beat on slider end. A circle would fit better here this is for emphasis, it fits the sound at 00:01:822 - the best imo

00:07:728 (1) - X:144 Y:176 i put it like http://puu.sh/souB5/7d5aa406e1.jpg so it looks structured, the spacing is ok bc 1/2 snap and downbeat

02:35:956 Missing beat here i follow a different rhythm so this beat is meaningless imo (its also really really quiet), still remember it if someones says the same so i will reconsider

02:50:483 (2,3) - I think this placement is kind of weird ok, this is subjective comment so im gonna keep it sicne i like it

other than that, it looks good
Hmm.. so i dont think its worth kudosu because i already mentioned in the previous mod i will change that one thing in my picture and the rest got declined. Thank you for passing by! :D
Azure
may I make a insane for this map?

and the correct metadata is
Artist: 葉月ゆら
Roman Artist: Hatsuki Yura
Title: サラマンドラの踊り子
Roman Title: Salamandra no Odoriko

source: (empty)
tags: Dancer of Saramandora Drop 清風明月 seifuu meigetsu GothikaIII 竜と炎の物語 ~Dragon and Flame Story~ ryuu to honou no monogatari c85
(Hatsuki Yura is vocal and Drop is composer)
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko

Azure wrote:

may I make a insane for this map? sure, please c:

and the correct metadata is
Artist: 葉月ゆら
Roman Artist: Hatsuki Yura
Title: サラマンドラの踊り子
Roman Title: Salamandra no Odoriko

source: (empty)
tags: Dancer of Saramandora Drop 清風明月 seifuu meigetsu GothikaIII 竜と炎の物語 ~Dragon and Flame Story~ ryuu to honou no monogatari c85
(Hatsuki Yura is vocal and Drop is composer)
Changed the metadata Do you have the source of your info? May be necessary later on.

Thank you :D
Worldwide
Normal

00:55:917 (2) - The slider should end on the beat instead of her voice.
00:59:932 (3) - Move this farther away.
02:42:806 (1) - This starts weird, on the wrong beat
03:14:814 (1) - Move this higher

Good luck
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko

donkat wrote:

Normal

00:55:917 (2) - The slider should end on the beat instead of her voice. the kiai's are meant to emphasize vocals, furthermore 00:56:861 (1) - gets better emphasized (really strong sound) with being 1/1 snapped before (at least rather than 2x 1/1 beats)
00:59:932 (3) - Move this farther away. fixed
02:42:806 (1) - This starts weird, on the wrong beat which beat, if you even find an other beat, would you set it to? the sound clearly starts at 02:42:806 -
03:14:814 (1) - Move this higher why, theres no DS issue nor its out of playfield area

Good luck
Thank you for your mod!
Yoshimaro
hi im modder and late as fucc

i expect most people to mod top diff so ill mod normal x d

[Normal]
00:07:019 (3) - this would fit much nicer as a 1/1 reverse slider

00:15:287 - did you just insert your own skin's hitsounds? XD i dont think they fit the map too well but i do like that hitwhistle

00:44:578 (2) - move the red point to x:313 y:153 for symmetric shape

00:53:082 (1,2,3,1,2) - much less difficult in terms of object density as the previous part, this is kiai in a lower diff so be consistent

01:13:161 (3) - 1/1 reverse slider? you're skipping out on that melody :c this part is harder to rearrange the things following than it was before, but consider it

01:59:224 (1,2,3,1,2) - again, the object density just got super low even though the musical complexity is exactly the same as the previous section (you also did this in first kiai) why tho

02:08:672 (1) - if this is mapped to vocals and 02:10:090 (2) - is part of the same combo, then 02:10:090 (2) - is off beat

03:07:255 (1,2,3,1,2) - kiai thing again

good diff but the changing in object density halfway through the kiai sections is completely unwarranted
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko

- Yoshimaro - wrote:

hi im modder and late as fucc

i expect most people to mod top diff so ill mod normal x d

[Normal]
00:07:019 (3) - this would fit much nicer as a 1/1 reverse slider change

00:15:287 - did you just insert your own skin's hitsounds? XD ?? i dont think they fit the map too well but i do like that hitwhistle hitsounds are not to be meant to represent the song as accurate as possible. instead of just criticizing it you could have given me an alternative option, now its like.... yea thanks for your opinion but why should i change subjective criticizm if you dont give me a better alternative

00:44:578 (2) - move the red point to x:313 y:153 for symmetric shape pretty much nazi but whatever lol.

00:53:082 (1,2,3,1,2) - much less difficult in terms of object density as the previous part, this is kiai in a lower diff so be consistent i dont want to follow same rhythm over and over again, sorry. i dont think the density must be consistent in lower difficulty

01:13:161 (3) - 1/1 reverse slider? you're skipping out on that melody :c this part is harder to rearrange the things following than it was before, but consider it fixed as above

01:59:224 (1,2,3,1,2) - again ofc since im consistent, the object density just got super low even though the musical complexity is exactly the same as the previous section (you also did this in first kiai) why tho

02:08:672 (1) - if this is mapped to vocals and 02:10:090 (2) - is part of the same combo, then 02:10:090 (2) - is off beat please also say what you want the mapper to do in your future mods, it took a while to understand what you really want from me. for you who found an issue it might be obvious af but not for the mapper. So I adjusted it to the vocals for every similar spot slider begins at 02:09:972 - (where to vocals starts)

03:07:255 (1,2,3,1,2) - kiai thing again

good diff but the changing in object density halfway through the kiai sections is completely unwarranted ok
thx for mod
Yoshimaro
lemme revisit because i never meant to be an ass lo, i did way too many mods yesterday and this was near the end of them so i probably wasn't thinking the most structurally

Phyloukz wrote:

hitsounds are not to be meant to represent the song as accurate as possible. instead of just criticizing it you could have given me an alternative option, now its like.... yea thanks for your opinion but why should i change subjective criticizm if you dont give me a better alternative
i agree that i could've iterated what i meant better and given some more options, however i do not agree with the prospect that "hitsounds are not to be meant to represent the song as accurate as possible." i dont recall anyone using earth-shattering bass hitnormals in a melodic piano piece, just because they like the sample. compliment subtle with subtle and compliment intense with intense. if a mapper chooses hitsounds for their song, then it is to enhance the song experience and not inhibit it, that is more or less what i meant.

here are some reasons i believe the hitnormals (i should've specified just the hitnormals in the first place too lo im an idiot) inhibit the experience:
#1: they come from a common pack of hitsounds and can be used interchangeably with other common hitsounds, so nothing new is happening with the hitnormal
#2: they are heavy and loud staccato in an otherwise subtle section
#3: since they contrast the subtle so intensively, i find them a bit invasive to the ears
#4: considering these points, they work counter intuitively to the theme of the music itself

1 is objective 2,3,4 are more or less subjective

as such, here are some hitsounds i think replace your current hitsounds in a more complimentary fashion. the song reminds me of some spanish flamenco music, so these are more or less suited to samples and instruments you would find from flamenko (or work in a complimenting manner):
#1: this sample is a castanet clap. if you want to use a more staccato noise, this instrument fits thematically with the song since it belongs in the same genre. I hear a castanet in the song already at 01:26:153 - anyway, so this hitsound compliments the music. (would probably be used as a soft/normal hitclap)
#2: this sample is (i think) a closed cymbal tap. this is a more subtle alternative and imo works really nicely with your soft-hitwhistle. this sample covers a more subtle spectrum than the staccato route and highlights the chime of the hitwhistle (would be used as a soft-hitnormal)
#3: this sample is (i think, agian lo) a clasping snare. this covers the more dry tones in the song and clears the cluttered frequency that is currently shared with the normal-hitwshitle (i like the normal-hitwhistle btw, but can you turn it up a bit like 2-3 db?) (would be used as a soft hit-finish)
#4: this sample is a subtle finish. a bit less jarring to the ears than the current finish and is also the same instrument used in the song. (would be used as a normal-hitfinish)
#5: i think your drum hitfinish is perfect

my personal suggestion is use #2 as a soft-hitnormal and then use #1 as something like a hitclap. i've gone ahead and made sure the samples dont have any lag btw, they should start perfectly on beat (i've tested both of them with the rest of your hitsounds). i selected these samples based on the theme of the music, so consider these because i think they'd be a better alternative and nice beneficial addition to the song experience.

anyway, again, i didnt mean to come across as a dick and i hope this fixes my half assed mod in a more accessible way, mb fam :c

EDIT: also, i found the exact instrument and sample used at 02:59:696 - and times similar to it, it would fit perfectly as a drum-hitclap
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko

- Yoshimaro - wrote:

lemme revisit because i never meant to be an ass lo, i did way too many mods yesterday and this was near the end of them so i probably wasn't thinking the most structurally

Phyloukz wrote:

hitsounds are not to be meant to represent the song as accurate as possible. instead of just criticizing it you could have given me an alternative option, now its like.... yea thanks for your opinion but why should i change subjective criticizm if you dont give me a better alternative
i agree that i could've iterated what i meant better and given some more options, however i do not agree with the prospect that "hitsounds are not to be meant to represent the song as accurate as possible." i dont recall anyone using earth-shattering bass hitnormals in a melodic piano piece, just because they like the sample. compliment subtle with subtle and compliment intense with intense. if a mapper chooses hitsounds for their song, then it is to enhance the song experience and not inhibit it, that is more or less what i meant.

here are some reasons i believe the hitnormals (i should've specified just the hitnormals in the first place too lo im an idiot) inhibit the experience:
#1: they come from a common pack of hitsounds and can be used interchangeably with other common hitsounds, so nothing new is happening with the hitnormal
#2: they are heavy and loud staccato in an otherwise subtle section
#3: since they contrast the subtle so intensively, i find them a bit invasive to the ears
#4: considering these points, they work counter intuitively to the theme of the music itself

1 is objective 2,3,4 are more or less subjective

as such, here are some hitsounds i think replace your current hitsounds in a more complimentary fashion. the song reminds me of some spanish flamenco music, so these are more or less suited to samples and instruments you would find from flamenko (or work in a complimenting manner):
#1: this sample is a castanet clap. if you want to use a more staccato noise, this instrument fits thematically with the song since it belongs in the same genre. I hear a castanet in the song already at 01:26:153 - anyway, so this hitsound compliments the music. (would probably be used as a soft/normal hitclap)
#2: this sample is (i think) a closed cymbal tap. this is a more subtle alternative and imo works really nicely with your soft-hitwhistle. this sample covers a more subtle spectrum than the staccato route and highlights the chime of the hitwhistle (would be used as a soft-hitnormal)
#3: this sample is (i think, agian lo) a clasping snare. this covers the more dry tones in the song and clears the cluttered frequency that is currently shared with the normal-hitwshitle (i like the normal-hitwhistle btw, but can you turn it up a bit like 2-3 db?) (would be used as a soft hit-finish)
#4: this sample is a subtle finish. a bit less jarring to the ears than the current finish and is also the same instrument used in the song. (would be used as a normal-hitfinish)
#5: i think your drum hitfinish is perfect

my personal suggestion is use #2 as a soft-hitnormal and then use #1 as something like a hitclap. i've gone ahead and made sure the samples dont have any lag btw, they should start perfectly on beat (i've tested both of them with the rest of your hitsounds). i selected these samples based on the theme of the music, so consider these because i think they'd be a better alternative and nice beneficial addition to the song experience.

anyway, again, i didnt mean to come across as a dick and i hope this fixes my half assed mod in a more accessible way, mb fam :c

EDIT: also, i found the exact instrument and sample used at 02:59:696 - and times similar to it, it would fit perfectly as a drum-hitclap
I tried to apply your hitsound suggestion as good as possible! Thank you very much for re-checking (:
And also sorry from my side if my response came across kinda mean, didnt meant it that way :D
Korey
from modreqs

00:00:877 (4) - having a circle here and 1/4 at 00:00:759 - works better since it emphasis 00:00:877 (4) -
00:18:830 (3) - shouldnt this be 2 circles or a 1/2 slider? i dont here anything on the blue tick
00:22:905 - 00:23:023 - missing sounds on these blue ticks which i think you should cover since it just looks like any 1/2 slider that would fit a different part of the map
00:25:917 - 00:26:035 - circles here 00:26:153 - 1/2 slider here makes the important parts clickable and also covers 00:26:271 - with a slider end
00:29:814 (6) - jump isnt called for here should have equaly spacing with the previous circles
00:31:350 (1,2) - 00:32:294 (5,6) - these two rhythms should be the same, id make 00:32:294 (5) - a 1/1 slider
00:31:822 (3,4,5) - 00:33:239 (1) - these should be the same, id use the 1/2 sliders
00:38:909 - ^same section repeats here be consistant with the music
00:41:743 (1,2) - 00:43:043 (2,3) - i dont see a reason to stack these
00:45:523 - im 100% sure this is still 1/4 in this kiai and youre missing red ticks like the vocals on 00:45:641 - 00:47:531 - 00:49:893 - and some other sounds on 00:46:822 - 00:48:712 - 00:50:602 - 00:52:255 - 00:52:491 - 00:52:728 - 00:52:964 - etc i dont know what made you think there were 1/3 in this section
00:47:885 (4,5,6,7) - change these doubles to 1/4 sliders since 00:47:964 (5,7) - these second notes are quite weaker
00:46:940 (3,3,4,5,6) - these sound the same why is one a stream and the other a slider?
01:02:531 (1) - kinda lame to just follow the vocal here when there are other rhythms still playing
01:11:980 (4) - this isnt appropriate something like 2 1/2 sliders instead would work better imo
01:13:397 - make this clickable since the white ticks are the focus atm
01:28:043 - 1/2 slider here since 01:28:161 - is weakerr

a lot of these problems seem to repeat themselves later so fix those up aswell please
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko

ikorza wrote:

from modreqs

00:00:877 (4) - having a circle here and 1/4 at 00:00:759 - works better since it emphasis 00:00:877 (4) -
00:18:830 (3) - shouldnt this be 2 circles or a 1/2 slider? i dont here anything on the blue tick vocal
00:22:905 - 00:23:023 - missing sounds on these blue ticks which i think you should cover since it just looks like any 1/2 slider that would fit a different part of the map extended slider to blue tick, i dont really hear anything on the first bluew tick, even if i want to keep 00:22:846 - emphasized with longer slider
00:25:917 - 00:26:035 - circles here 00:26:153 - 1/2 slider here makes the important parts clickable and also covers 00:26:271 - with a slider end chnaged it in some way
00:29:814 (6) - jump isnt called for here should have equaly spacing with the previous circles fix
00:31:350 (1,2) - 00:32:294 (5,6) - these two rhythms should be the same, id make 00:32:294 (5) - a 1/1 slider added 1/1 slider
00:31:822 (3,4,5) - 00:33:239 (1) - these should be the same, id use the 1/2 sliders 00:33:239 (1) - fits perfect with vocal and the slight sound in music, also variety
00:38:909 - ^same section repeats here be consistant with the music reason why 00:40:798 (1) - isnt reverse -> no vocal
00:41:743 (1,2) - 00:43:043 (2,3) - i dont see a reason to stack these it just plays nice and i see no reason not to stack
00:45:523 - im 100% sure this is still 1/4 in this kiai and youre missing red ticks like the vocals on 00:45:641 - 00:47:531 - 00:49:893 - and some other sounds on 00:46:822 - 00:48:712 - 00:50:602 - 00:52:255 - 00:52:491 - 00:52:728 - 00:52:964 - etc i dont know what made you think there were 1/3 in this section read explanation in other mod responses. btw objects dont have to follow every sound in the music, they can underline the vocals too. 1/3's underline the vocals better than a 1/2 slider could do. I hope you at least played the map once, since slowing down the song to 25% isnt everything. Its more important how it plays at normal speed.
00:47:885 (4,5,6,7) - change these doubles to 1/4 sliders since 00:47:964 (5,7) - these second notes are quite weaker the sound at that spot is quite similar to 01:54:972 (3,4,5) - so i made it clickable, it is also different from stuff like 01:52:137 (7,8) - which hasnt got the added sound 01:54:027 (4,5,6,7) - has
00:46:940 (3,3,4,5,6) - these sound the same why is one a stream and the other a slider? vocal, vocals are better with slider than stream which destroys the vocal
01:02:531 (1) - kinda lame to just follow the vocal here when there are other rhythms still playing "lame" ok. thank you. there does exist smth like vocal yknow
01:11:980 (4) - this isnt appropriate something like 2 1/2 sliders instead would work better imo change
01:13:397 - make this clickable since the white ticks are the focus atm [/color]
01:28:043 - 1/2 slider here since 01:28:161 - is weakerr why not

a lot of these problems seem to repeat themselves later so fix those up aswell please ofc the "problems" repeat because its consistent.
thanks for mod :D
Xinying
hello! as a request from my m4m queue, sorry for the delay! :p

General

1. If there is anything wrong with the images I've sent or any suggestions which are unclear, please forum PM me to clarify. Avoid replying to my mod because I may not come back to your map.
  2. (Correct me if I'm wrong) I feel that the BPM is 1/2 of what you use. So the actual BPM is 127. I think you timed it to the vocal? But the beat in the background is clearly 127. So I just made some research and found the same map with your song by zero__wind here. Even if that is not ranked, pretty sure it's 127, but you should ask for a second opinion. (This mod below is assuming BPM is 254)
  3. Disable widescreen support because you don't have storyboard
  4. You might want to add some combo colours

Normal

1. Honestly not a big fan of the 0.50SV, because the sliders seem so clustered together.
  2. 02:44:578 - I would delay the break to here (just drag the line to this timing) (fyi, I copy pasted this one on your other difficulties that applies)

Advanced

1. 00:07:255 - there is a very noticeable beat here, I'd map a circle to it, wouldn't want to miss it
  2. 01:04:420 (4,5,6,7) - Personally I don't like this rhythm here. I would try something like this instead.
  3. 02:10:562 (4,5,6,7) - ^
  4. 03:18:594 (4,5,6,7) - ^, I appreciate your consistency though. Furthermore I think DS here is too harsh
  5. 01:54:027 (2) - This rebound in the middle is mapped to nothing if you hear closely at 25%.
  6. 02:13:161 (2,3,4) - Because the BPM should be 127, that means this actually lies on the blue line, if you space them out like so, it may be too hard for 'Advanced' difficulty. An easy fix would be to just stack them. And of course, this applies to similar patterns thereafter.
  7. 02:33:712 (1,1) - Why NC here? Nothing distinct worth NC, suggest to remove.
  8. 02:44:578 - I would delay the break to here (just drag the line to this timing)
  9. 03:02:058 (2) - Rebound is mapped to nothing.
  10. 03:36:546 (3) - If you are mapping the repeating part, you snapped it wrongly, the rhythm should be like so. If not, the rebound is mapping to nothing.
  11. 03:37:846 (1) - I wouldn't put sampleset-drum for that spinner.

Hard

1. 00:05:838 (1) - Repeat sliders spaced with notes like 00:06:310 (2) - this is so troll. Please just use this rhythm instead.
  2. 03:26:153 (1,2) - And you repeated this here.
  3. 00:37:255 - There is a somewhat distinct beat here, I wouldn't miss this, if not players would probably press 00:37:373 (5) too early.
  4. 01:04:420 (1,2,3,4) - You're somewhat strong-willed aren't you? For hard, I recommend this ]rhythm again. I won't list this same rhythm in this diff anymore, if you don't change it it's ok, just my suggestion.
  5. 01:43:397 - don't think you wanna miss this beat. Gonna praise you for being very consistent with your rhythm and style though!
  6. 02:13:161 (3) - The repeated part are mapped to nothing if you listen at 25%. It should be mapped to 1/3
  7. 02:13:397 (1) - The slider end is meant to be mapped to 02:13:554 - this sound isn't it?
  8. 02:14:027 - the correct snap if you're mapping to it.
  9. 02:26:625 (3,5) - Wrongly snapped, it should be snapped to 1/3
  10. 02:27:570 (1) - From here I noticed inconsistency in NCs, I'd rather NC every 2 1/4s bar because of the BPM.
  11. 03:37:019 (6) - Slider end is mapped to nothing, not sure if it's allowed ;-;

Salamandra

1. 00:05:838 (1) - Once again same as hard, I wouldn't use this rebound slider, but instead 2 sliders.
  2. 00:10:917 (2) - I think this stacked to 00:09:972 (3) - makes it look more visually appealing.
  3. 00:18:830 (3) - I don't think this rebound is mapped to anything if you hear at 25%. (I could be wrong, but I will list all similar patterns below)
  4. 00:26:389 (7) - ^
  5. 00:36:783 (7) - ^
  6. 00:25:680 (4) - This slider overlapped with 00:25:090 (2) - makes it look really confusing tbh.
  7. 00:39:617 (4) - Another slightly bad overlap. I would move the slider up a little like this. The slider end is stacked to 00:38:436 (3) .
  8. 00:43:633 (1) - Not really a big fan of this stream. Maybe increase the DS of the notes and make it a better curve?
  9. 01:49:775 (1) - Once again, I feel that the flow is really weird.
  10. 02:13:161 (3) - Rebound mapped to nothing again, correct snap is 1/3.

And that's all from me.. good luck!!
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko

Xinying wrote:

hello! as a request from my m4m queue, sorry for the delay! :p

General

1. If there is anything wrong with the images I've sent or any suggestions which are unclear, please forum PM me to clarify. Avoid replying to my mod because I may not come back to your map. :(
  2. (Correct me if I'm wrong) I feel that the BPM is 1/2 of what you use. So the actual BPM is 127. I think you timed it to the vocal? But the beat in the background is clearly 127. So I just made some research and found the same map with your song by zero__wind here. Even if that is not ranked, pretty sure it's 127, but you should ask for a second opinion. (This mod below is assuming BPM is 254) Thankyou for researching, i appreciate that! i changed it to 127bpm
  3. Disable widescreen support because you don't have storyboard the classic, yes ofc :D
  4. You might want to add some combo colours added them just for highest diff for now, didnt copy them to other diffs yet

Normal

1. Honestly not a big fan of the 0.50SV, because the sliders seem so clustered together. i think its okay tho, it plays well imo >w< that may be more a personal preference i guess :D
  2. 02:44:578 - I would delay the break to here (just drag the line to this timing) (fyi, I copy pasted this one on your other difficulties that applies) changed

Advanced

1. 00:07:255 - there is a very noticeable beat here, I'd map a circle to it, wouldn't want to miss it added circle
  2. 01:04:420 (4,5,6,7) - Personally I don't like this rhythm here. I would try something like this instead.
  3. 02:10:562 (4,5,6,7) - ^
  4. 03:18:594 (4,5,6,7) - ^, I appreciate your consistency though. Furthermore I think DS here is too harsh me neither! thanks for suggestion, applied at all spots
  5. 01:54:027 (2) - This rebound in the middle is mapped to nothing if you hear closely at 25%. urgh... if you play it at 100% it feels nice and fits to the additional sound there. but yes its mapped to nothing if you put at 25% speed, maybe tho you could say that the additional sound expires at 01:54:145 - . also you could say that its mapped to vocal i think. i definetely consider that if some other modders say the same
  6. 02:13:161 (2,3,4) - Because the BPM should be 127, that means this actually lies on the blue line, if you space them out like so, it may be too hard for 'Advanced' difficulty. An easy fix would be to just stack them. And of course, this applies to similar patterns thereafter. just because the circles lie on a blue tick now doesnt mean that it gets more difficult :D I think its okay since its goes with the flow.
  7. 02:33:712 (1,1) - Why NC here? Nothing distinct worth NC, suggest to remove. copy paste issue D: fixed
  8. 02:44:578 - I would delay the break to here (just drag the line to this timing) change
  9. 03:02:058 (2) - Rebound is mapped to nothing. same as above
  10. 03:36:546 (3) - If you are mapping the repeating part, you snapped it wrongly, the rhythm should be like so. If not, the rebound is mapping to nothing. fixed!
  11. 03:37:846 (1) - I wouldn't put sampleset-drum for that spinner. hm i added it because its the most quiet sound, considering it xD

Hard

1. 00:05:838 (1) - Repeat sliders spaced with notes like 00:06:310 (2) - this is so troll. Please just use this rhythm instead. why is this "troll" lol o: see reasoning in Salamandra diff
  2. 03:26:153 (1,2) - And you repeated this here.
  3. 00:37:255 - There is a somewhat distinct beat here, I wouldn't miss this, if not players would probably press 00:37:373 (5) too early. true, added circle
  4. 01:04:420 (1,2,3,4) - You're somewhat strong-willed aren't you? For hard, I recommend this ]rhythm again. I won't list this same rhythm in this diff anymore, if you don't change it it's ok, just my suggestion. well Hard > Advanced so i want to have a difficulty increase especially for repeating patterns like this. I changed in advanced to your suggestion. Maybe i do that for Hard too, but i wait for other opinions.
  5. 01:43:397 - don't think you wanna miss this beat. Gonna praise you for being very consistent with your rhythm and style though! fixed
  6. 02:13:161 (3) - The repeated part are mapped to nothing if you listen at 25%. It should be mapped to 1/3 fixed
  7. 02:13:397 (1) - The slider end is meant to be mapped to 02:13:554 - this sound isn't it?
  8. 02:14:027 - the correct snap if you're mapping to it.
  9. 02:26:625 (3,5) - Wrongly snapped, it should be snapped to 1/3 fixed all snapping issues, ty a lot
  10. 02:27:570 (1) - From here I noticed inconsistency in NCs, I'd rather NC every 2 1/4s bar because of the BPM. fixed
  11. 03:37:019 (6) - Slider end is mapped to nothing, not sure if it's allowed ;-; replace with circle

Salamandra

1. 00:05:838 (1) - Once again same as hard, I wouldn't use this rebound slider, but instead 2 sliders. i cant really explain it in english... the sound at 00:05:838 - sounds like its disappearing slightly on every reverse tick and that disappearing thing sounds better with the reverses instead of 2 sliders, also 00:06:310 - gets better emphasized imo
  2. 00:10:917 (2) - I think this stacked to 00:09:972 (3) - makes it look more visually appealing. fixed
  3. 00:18:830 (3) - I don't think this rebound is mapped to anything if you hear at 25%. (I could be wrong, but I will list all similar patterns below)
  4. 00:26:389 (7) - ^
  5. 00:36:783 (7) - ^ i want to represent the vocal at these points
  6. 00:25:680 (4) - This slider overlapped with 00:25:090 (2) - makes it look really confusing tbh. i made the overlap more slight so its better readable, i like that overlap tho >w<
  7. 00:39:617 (4) - Another slightly bad overlap. I would move the slider up a little like this. The slider end is stacked to 00:38:436 (3) . changed
  8. 00:43:633 (1) - Not really a big fan of this stream. Maybe increase the DS of the notes and make it a better curve? i kept the DS because its not really intense imo but i made clear curved shape
  9. 01:49:775 (1) - Once again, I feel that the flow is really weird. same
  10. 02:13:161 (3) - Rebound mapped to nothing again, correct snap is 1/3. fixed

And that's all from me.. good luck!!
What an awesome mod, thank you very much. Much appreciation!
kwk
from Q
[General]
  1. I think offset around 154 is more correct
  2. Hitsounds must be in wav. (from ranking criteria)
  3. Hitsound file is not 100 ms length:
    normal-hitclap.wav 93.68ms
    normal-hitwhistle.wav 74.81ms
[Normal]
  1. Not too sure if using 1.7ds is ok here since the contrast is pretty big with the slider velocity.
  2. 02:44:578 - you want to pull ur break to here instead? think you forgot to change it
  3. 03:35:759 (1) - i understand that you want to follow the strings but i think its better to follow the piano here 03:35:602 - instead, since this is the only time you utilize 1/3 and the note here is pretty dominant and just plays strangely if you ignore it completely.
[Advanced]
  1. 00:38:909 (3,4) - i personally wouldnt utilize this sort of overlapping when (4) is so short.
  2. 00:45:523 (2,3,4) - flow here is a bit strange i think, since its curving upwards but you a slider going downwards, suggest you make it straight linear pattern like 00:48:357 (3,4,5) - .
  3. 01:06:310 (1) - suggest you bring this note down and closer towards the centre so it flows better.
  4. 01:35:720 (3) - i think rhythm is better if you make this into a repeat and delete (4)
  5. 02:34:657 (1) - remove NC
  6. 02:42:806 (5) - NC
[Hard]
  1. 00:48:357 (5,6) - 00:54:027 (4,5) - etc and in other kiai sections i would break dsing here and emphasise these notes, it is a hard after all.
  2. 01:26:507 (4) - whistle on head
  3. 01:43:633 - i would make this a clickable beat instead of having it end on a slidertail, 01:43:397 (4,5) - maybe ctrl+g rhythm here
  4. 02:27:334 (6) - maybe 1/4 slider here to cover vocal
  5. 02:53:318 (5) - 1/4 repeat slider instead since i think the reason your not using 1/6 here is because of the sound at 02:53:436 - so might as well cover it with the repeat. and note at 02:53:791? dont see why its not being mapped.
  6. 03:13:397 (2) - 1/2 slider instead so you can capture the vocal at 03:13:633 - ?
[Salamandra]
  1. not sure about using OD above 8 when your switching between 1/3 and 1/4 often..
  2. 00:07:728 (1,2,3,4) - 00:09:617 (1,2,3,4) - I would change rhythm to something like this so you have notes that start on the downbeat.http://puu.sh/sIZKU/f96418a3c3.png applies to this section too 01:06:251
  3. 00:12:806 (5) - 1/2 slider repeat instead? so you dont skip over this beat 00:12:924 -
  4. 00:15:287 (1,2,3,4) - i think this rhythm plays better? http://puu.sh/sJ0Xj/e0c820c91e.png
  5. 00:22:019 (1,2,3,4) - i think its better if you have this straight instead of slightly curved, since it transitions better into the triangle.
  6. 00:32:294 (5) - might be better if you split this into two notes? i think its better than having the vocal start on a sliderend
  7. 00:39:263 (2,3) - its better aesthetically if you have them be equal distance away from 00:38:909 (1) -
  8. 00:39:854 (5) - 1/4 slider instead and a note at 00:40:090 - same reasoning as earlier
  9. 00:44:106 (7) - why is ur stream stopping here? i think you might as well represent the rest of the trill with a 1/6 slider repeat
  10. 00:53:436 - note here? i think its nice if you do a sudden jump to 00:53:554 (2) -
  11. 00:54:499 (6,1) - space this out more? i think this should be more of a jump rather than a stop
  12. 01:03:830 (2,3) - NC due to SV change?
  13. 01:04:420 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) -imo these kiai enders are a bit overdone,03:18:594 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this one is ok
  14. 01:36:783 (2) - 1/4 slider instead and a note at 01:37:019 - ?
  15. 01:38:436 (1) - split into 2 notes? same reasoning as earlier
  16. 01:50:956 (4,3) - i think it might be better if u NC these for readability tbh
  17. 01:51:665 (4) - NC here
  18. if you change anything have a look at the similar sections that occur later
cool song,makes me want to map it too~ gl!
Hoa
NM mod req! We're mutuals, so why not PM directly? :( :(

Mod
General
  1. Turn off "Widescreen support" if you don't use a SB.
  2. You overdid your hitsound, I guess. It feels really weird
Normal
  1. 00:09:972 (2) - Why not a blanket as well, create a nice willmill.
  2. 01:04:420 (1) - Make this looks more... balanced, I guess
  3. 01:18:593 (2) - IDK. Copy 01:19:539 (1) - and rotate 120 degree clockwise would be better?
  4. Shouldn't use too much weird slider shapes in Normal is what I can give, but... nice diff nonetheless.
Advanced
  1. 00:34:184 (1) - Make this looks like it's parallel to 00:33:239 (4) - would be great. You may need to change 00:35:129 (2) - as well.
  2. 00:39:617 (4) - Not quite a good pattern. Hard to judge how long this is and it could get confusing.
  3. 02:34:657 (1) - Remove NC
  4. 03:03:475 (1,2) - These are not symmetrical.
Hard
  1. 01:13:633 (6) - What the hell is this?
  2. 01:47:649 (5) - Can this be pointed upward?
  3. Feel like there's a lot of 1/6 in here. It's kinda weird.
Can't mod last diff. Sorry!
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko

LeKhanhHoa wrote:

NM mod req! We're mutuals, so why not PM directly? :( :( Because I dont want to bother anyone :(

Mod
General
  1. Turn off "Widescreen support" if you don't use a SB. Fixed
  2. You overdid your hitsound, I guess. It feels really weird .... :(
Normal
  1. 00:09:972 (2) - Why not a blanket as well, create a nice willmill. changed
  2. 01:04:420 (1) - Make this looks more... balanced, I guess fixed
  3. 01:18:593 (2) - IDK. Copy 01:19:539 (1) - and rotate 120 degree clockwise would be better? adjusted it and made slidershapes same
  4. Shouldn't use too much weird slider shapes in Normal is what I can give, but... nice diff nonetheless. iwanted to use many different slidershapes to make it looks less boring, i think every path is good readable! :D
Advanced
  1. 00:34:184 (1) - Make this looks like it's parallel to 00:33:239 (4) - would be great. You may need to change 00:35:129 (2) - as well. uhhh good point!
  2. 00:39:617 (4) - Not quite a good pattern. Hard to judge how long this is and it could get confusing. yes, true the overlapü is bad changed it
  3. 02:34:657 (1) - Remove NC fixed
  4. 03:03:475 (1,2) - These are not symmetrical. Yes. its ctrl c + ctrl v + ctrl h and ctrl g. i like the look though
Hard
  1. 01:13:633 (6) - What the hell is this? a slider
  2. 01:47:649 (5) - Can this be pointed upward? 01:47:870 (1) - is a sound which should get emphasized so i moved it up to make a lil flow error. basically you have to take effort to move your cursor upwards and that makes it being emphasized
  3. Feel like there's a lot of 1/6 in here. It's kinda weird. yes idk about them yet either, maybe they will get removed if more modders siuggest me to do so.
Can't mod last diff. Sorry!

Thank you for mod!! (:

kwk wrote:

from Q
[General]
  1. I think offset around 154 is more correct changed, thanks for checking timing!
  2. Hitsounds must be in wav. (from ranking criteria) converted all hitsounds to wav
  3. Hitsound file is not 100 ms length:
    normal-hitclap.wav 93.68ms
    normal-hitwhistle.wav 74.81ms i dont know how to let them last longer, will ask some1 later
[Normal]
  1. Not too sure if using 1.7ds is ok here since the contrast is pretty big with the slider velocity. as long as it has good pülayability i see no reason to DS like that, and imo it plays fine
  2. 02:44:578 - you want to pull ur break to here instead? think you forgot to change it fixed
  3. 03:35:759 (1) - i understand that you want to follow the strings but i think its better to follow the piano here 03:35:602 - instead, since this is the only time you utilize 1/3 and the note here is pretty dominant and just plays strangely if you ignore it completely. true
[Advanced]
  1. 00:38:909 (3,4) - i personally wouldnt utilize this sort of overlapping when (4) is so short. changed that
  2. 00:45:523 (2,3,4) - flow here is a bit strange i think, since its curving upwards but you a slider going downwards, suggest you make it straight linear pattern like 00:48:357 (3,4,5) - . ok
  3. 01:06:310 (1) - suggest you bring this note down and closer towards the centre so it flows better. ok
  4. 01:35:720 (3) - i think rhythm is better if you make this into a repeat and delete (4) i dont want to have a slidertail on 01:36:177 - because its a different sound from what the possibly repeated slider would represent. also its quite strong sound so i want it to be clickable
  5. 02:34:657 (1) - remove NC
  6. 02:42:806 (5) - NC fixed
[Hard]
  1. 00:48:357 (5,6) - 00:54:027 (4,5) - etc and in other kiai sections i would break dsing here and emphasise these notes, it is a hard after all. i think increasing the DS would be too much because it aleady has unusual rhythm with the 1/6's. furthermore its not that easy to read (accoridning to some testplays). if i have to remove the 1/6's for whatever reason ill definetly add DS increases but for now it looks ok. Considering that for future mods
  2. 01:26:507 (4) - whistle on head applied
  3. 01:43:633 - i would make this a clickable beat instead of having it end on a slidertail, 01:43:397 (4,5) - maybe ctrl+g rhythm here ok
  4. 02:27:334 (6) - maybe 1/4 slider here to cover vocal this part is not meant to represent the vocals, same for the rest till break. if i add smth to represent the vocals i'd have to represent every noticeable vocal and that'd be too much.
  5. 02:53:318 (5) - 1/4 repeat slider instead since i think the reason your not using 1/6 here is because of the sound at 02:53:436 - so might as well cover it with the repeat. and note at 02:53:791? dont see why its not being mapped.
  6. 03:13:397 (2) - 1/2 slider instead so you can capture the vocal at 03:13:633 - ? really good catch applied that for all 3 kiais
[Salamandra]
  1. not sure about using OD above 8 when your switching between 1/3 and 1/4 often.. i think you are right, changed it to OD8, i exoerienced it by myself that i have bad acc all time
  2. 00:07:728 (1,2,3,4) - 00:09:617 (1,2,3,4) - I would change rhythm to something like this so you have notes that start on the downbeat.http://puu.sh/sIZKU/f96418a3c3.png applies to this section too 01:06:251 i partly applied that, i still want to have 00:08:303 (1) - on spot. but the previous thing i change, tbh that rhythm before didnt make any sense because its just same music over and over again so no need to change rhythm trhere :D
  3. 00:12:806 (5) - 1/2 slider repeat instead? so you dont skip over this beat 00:12:924 - i consistently skip that beat because i dont map the basic rhythm. if you look at previous spots such as 00:11:020 - you see that i dont map it in general. i'd have to make that for everything and that'd basically mean remap
  4. 00:15:287 (1,2,3,4) - i think this rhythm plays better? http://puu.sh/sJ0Xj/e0c820c91e.png true! applied
  5. 00:22:019 (1,2,3,4) - i think its better if you have this straight instead of slightly curved, since it transitions better into the triangle. good point oo
  6. 00:32:294 (5) - might be better if you split this into two notes? i think its better than having the vocal start on a sliderend some mod told me to change that to how it is currently. I had it like your suggestion before his mod xD I consider it and ask others for now.
  7. 00:39:263 (2,3) - its better aesthetically if you have them be equal distance away from 00:38:909 (1) - yes
  8. 00:39:854 (5) - 1/4 slider instead and a note at 00:40:090 - same reasoning as earlier ^
  9. 00:44:106 (7) - why is ur stream stopping here? i think you might as well represent the rest of the trill with a 1/6 slider repeat because the vocal basically stops at 00:44:091 - and i want to emphasize the vocal at 00:44:327 - with the 1/2 break.
  10. 00:53:436 - note here? i think its nice if you do a sudden jump to 00:53:554 (2) - changed
  11. 00:54:499 (6,1) - space this out more? i think this should be more of a jump rather than a stop thi8nk you linked me wrong pattern >.< if not i dont get what you mean :D
  12. 01:03:830 (2,3) - NC due to SV change? yes maybe
  13. 01:04:420 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) -imo these kiai enders are a bit overdone,03:18:594 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this one is ok gonna remap those jumps, nerfing it
  14. 01:36:783 (2) - 1/4 slider instead and a note at 01:37:019 - ? ^
  15. 01:38:436 (1) - split into 2 notes? same reasoning as earlier ^
  16. 01:50:956 (4,3) - i think it might be better if u NC these for readability tbh i want to have it consistent with the other similar spots (srsly tho i dont think this pattern will last long because its too hard to read and too sudden but will wait)
  17. 01:51:665 (4) - NC here ok
  18. if you change anything have a look at the similar sections that occur later oki
cool song,makes me want to map it too~ gl!

Thank you for your mod! Was really helpful especially the hitsound and timing things :)
kwk

Phyloukz wrote:

00:54:499 (6,1) - space this out more? i think this should be more of a jump rather than a stop thi8nk you linked me wrong pattern >.< if not i dont get what you mean :D
maybe using the stop wasnt the right choice of words there but essentially i think you should use similar dsing to 00:53:421 (2,3) - for the gap here 00:54:484 (7,1) - so you add emphasis on the start of the next phrase, so its consistent with the spacing here 00:52:594 (3,1) -

hopefully its clearer now~
HappyRocket88
Hallo! >w< Coming from Rabbit queue, thanks for posting your map there! Also what a nice song you've got to map. o3o)/

Placeholder for mod later! :3
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko
kwk

kwk wrote:

Phyloukz wrote:

00:54:499 (6,1) - space this out more? i think this should be more of a jump rather than a stop thi8nk you linked me wrong pattern >.< if not i dont get what you mean :D
maybe using the stop wasnt the right choice of words there but essentially i think you should use similar dsing to 00:53:421 (2,3) - for the gap here 00:54:484 (7,1) - so you add emphasis on the start of the next phrase, so its consistent with the spacing here 00:52:594 (3,1) -

hopefully its clearer now~ Now i get what you mean :D 00:52:594 (3,1) - should not be consistent with 00:54:484 (7,1) - imo because 00:53:067 (1) - has a really strong sound on its head compared to 00:54:957 (1) - . thats why i have higher spacing for the first gap i mentioned. now theres the question if i should nerf the spacing at 00:53:421 (2,3) - since its rather similar to 00:54:484 (7,1) - than to 00:52:594 (3,1) - . i will consider other opinions for that but i definetly want to have a higher spacing for 00:52:594 (3,1) - .
And btw now "the stop" makes actually sense to me, i get what you mean tho :)

HappyRocket88

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Hallo! >w< Coming from Rabbit queue, thanks for posting your map there! Also what a nice song you've got to map. o3o)/

Placeholder for mod later! :3 im excited about your mod! :D
Seaweed
hi from my queue
(sorry i didn't mod more, It's kinda late and I wanted to get this done quickly)
[extra]
00:01:807 (3) - should finish at the blue tick since the sound ends there too
00:03:697 (3) - ^
00:05:587 (3) - ^
00:04:405 (3) - I think the slider should end inside the other slider, it looks neater imo - something like this http://puu.sh/sPlxN/189a5169ff.jpg
00:15:272 (1) to 00:45:508 (1) - I think this whole section is tooe quiet, I cant hear the hitsounds when I'm playing and to me it should be at 50% or higher
00:22:594 (5,6,1) - I think this angle is a bit too sharp, try to just carry on this flow. For example http://puu.sh/sPm5r/de67ef7a7d.jpg
00:41:492 (4,5) - this angle(?) is too steep and it's really awkward to play, you should copy and paste 00:41:138 (2,3) and ctrl h
00:45:665 (2) - it's very hard to hit 1/6 note like that, so it would be better if you delete it and make 00:45:508 (1) go until blue tick
00:47:555 (2) - ^
00:49:445 (2) - ^
00:49:917 (5) - ^ I think you get it, pls fix for the others
00:47:870 (4,5,6,7) - overmapped.... should just be 4 and 6 there
00:55:193 (2,3,4) - overmapped, should be 00:54:957 (1,2,3) instead
00:57:161 (2,3) - unnecessary, if you really want something I recommend mapping only on 1/4 scale instead so it doesn't appear so overmapped
00:58:106 (2,3,4,5,1) - ^ fix for the others too ;)
01:05:350 (7) - too far from previous note, its a bit too hard to hit
01:21:413 (5) to 01:51:650 (1) - very quiet again, pls raise the volume
02:35:114 (1) to 02:41:728 (1) - ^ None of the hs should be lower than 50% tbh, I can't hear anything
03:36:059 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - should all be in a slider since its an irregular timing and very hard to play correctly without playing it many times

I mostly mentioned things two or three times but some things i purposely left out because otherwise, it would just be a whole mod of me repeating myself. For parts that i mentioned more than twice, please check the rest of your map to see if there's any parts that are the same or similar to what i mentioned already and correct it yourself. Thanks :)
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko

Seaweed wrote:

hi from my queue
(sorry i didn't mod more, It's kinda late and I wanted to get this done quickly)
[extra]
00:01:807 (3) - should finish at the blue tick since the sound ends there too okok finally people convinced me to change
00:03:697 (3) - ^
00:05:587 (3) - ^
00:04:405 (3) - I think the slider should end inside the other slider, it looks neater imo - something like this http://puu.sh/sPlxN/189a5169ff.jpg but then a slight overlap is at 00:03:697 (3,3) - or at least they are really close. will consider remap patterns if other modders say same
00:15:272 (1) to 00:45:508 (1) - I think this whole section is tooe quiet, I cant hear the hitsounds when I'm playing and to me it should be at 50% or higher ok did 50%
00:22:594 (5,6,1) - I think this angle is a bit too sharp, try to just carry on this flow. For example http://puu.sh/sPm5r/de67ef7a7d.jpg but its supposed to be emphasized with sharp flow. if you do all of them in a curve nothing weill get emphasized visually
00:41:492 (4,5) - this angle(?) is too steep and it's really awkward to play, you should copy and paste 00:41:138 (2,3) and ctrl h it is 1) for aesthetics 00:40:783 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - (i think you can map with aesthetic on priority since the awkward flow is in 1/2) 2) it emphasizes the vocal at 00:41:492 -
00:45:665 (2) - it's very hard to hit 1/6 note like that, so it would be better if you delete it and make 00:45:508 (1) go until blue tick
00:47:555 (2) - ^
00:49:445 (2) - ^
00:49:917 (5) - ^ I think you get it, pls fix for the others all objects in kiai are to represent the vocal if there is any. i want to emphasize the quick syllables she sings. and it feels the best emphasized with this snapping (also i got good feedback from testplayers regarding to these). you can also see it as a gimmick
00:47:870 (4,5,6,7) - overmapped.... should just be 4 and 6 there same reasoning as above but i put circles there to represent the sound in the music which isnt there for the sliders
00:55:193 (2,3,4) - overmapped, should be 00:54:957 (1,2,3) instead this also represents the vocals as she sings really fast
00:57:161 (2,3) - unnecessary, if you really want something I recommend mapping only on 1/4 scale instead so it doesn't appear so overmapped theres the same sound like 00:58:106 (2,3,4) - but quiter. this sound apperas consistently (so i mapped it)
00:58:106 (2,3,4,5,1) - ^ fix for the others too ;) yes this is the spot where the sound is a bit louder, you should hear it
01:05:350 (7) - too far from previous note, its a bit too hard to hit it has the highest DS in the jumps section (consistent with other 2 similiar sections) because it has the loudest sound and the finish of the section. maybe it has an awkward angle (i testplayed it few times and got it everytime) but i will wait for other opinions
01:21:413 (5) to 01:51:650 (1) - very quiet again, pls raise the volume did it
02:35:114 (1) to 02:41:728 (1) - ^ None of the hs should be lower than 50% tbh, I can't hear anything also 50%
03:36:059 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - should all be in a slider since its an irregular timing and very hard to play correctly without playing it many times okii

I mostly mentioned things two or three times but some things i purposely left out because otherwise, it would just be a whole mod of me repeating myself. For parts that i mentioned more than twice, please check the rest of your map to see if there's any parts that are the same or similar to what i mentioned already and correct it yourself. Thanks :) yes, i like how the modders dont have to mod the whole diff as it is consistent as hell lol
Thank you for your mod! Much appreciated:)
show more